Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

And Kyung is definitely aware since he is asking about the stage. So... yeah he knows.

Eeeek....... Ha Ru is like why would I be interested she (Dan Oh) is your fiancé. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

OMO!!! Ha Ru is sitting where he gave Dan Oh the umbrella back. And he notices the red flower!! Jinmichae approaches him... Please stay away!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The stream is so awful today. 

I am anxious about today episode. 

Poor Dan Oh, she is going to suffer. 

I hope NJ and JD are going to be self aware because dear god they boring. 

• Like 4

Unfortunately stream stopped altogether. But it definitely hurts to see Dan Oh hurting so much. I hope she will end up being determined to make Ha Ru remember her. Like I'm here for it. Change your fate, Dan Oh-ya!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Like if Kyung becoming aware means he will tell Dan Oh to stop crying and do stuff I'm here for it.

Kyung's dad is as awful as ever. Geez!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kyung is finally telling his father off. You go! Like don't let the storyboard dictate your life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Kyung is finally telling his father off. You go! Like don't let the storyboard dictate your life.

Can you give me link for live stream please

• Like 3

Wow! Kyung is showing Ha Ru the manhwa and asks him whether he knows it. And Ha Ru is looking at it like he has never seen it before. OMG!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just had this idea... because if the drawing book would still exist, maybe Dan Oh could make Ha Ru remember. Because he drew everything to do exactly that.

• Like 5

OMG!!! For whatever reason Ha Ru ends up in the library right in the corner with all the pictures and... he can see the hole and inside the hole he can see the other world with him and Dan Oh in their sageuk roles. OMG OMG OMG!!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Omg we had a glimpse of the other manhwa. I couldn’t tell if it is Goryeo or Joseon. 

No preview yet

Edited by cherryblossomkawai
  • Like 6

Episode end.

Man, this stream was terrible. I probably missed more than half of each scene in each episode. Can't wait to watch those episodes again and properly. :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

New OST!

EDIT:

Preview!! OMG! I love what's coming for us... I'm here for it!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

OMG!!! For whatever reason Ha Ru ends up in the library right in the corner with all the pictures and... he can see the hole and inside the hole he can see the other world with him and Dan Oh in their sageuk roles. OMG OMG OMG!!

thank you so much for live recap even with bad stream!

Seems like a more slower episode showing how much Harus presences means for Dan oh. But what an exiting development! I guess it is even better having him figuring out his and DO origin :D 

• Like 9

Just now, sal2 said:

thank you so much for live recap even with bad stream!

Seems like a more slower episode showing how much Harus presences means for Dan oh. But what an exiting development! I guess it is even better having him figuring out his and DO origin :D 

You're welcome! :D

I think so far the writer (drama) has written everything so tightly. No scene feels wasted or too much - even the ones with Joo Da, Nam Joo and Do Hwa. It feels like everything will fall into place now and I'm here for it.

I can even live with Dan Oh crying... like the emotional turmoil when you lose a friend is just really terrible for her. But also like that now Kyung can be more active by knowing the truth. Doesn't excuse his anger but still it's refreshing.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I cannot wait for tomorrow to watch with sub and the new episod.. OMG:tounge_xd:

Im lee jae wook fan. I wish to see him soft like seoljihwan in www and not rude like baek kyung for upcoming episode

• Like 4

New Haru is so different!! That actor is so good! Can't wait for tmr, thanks for the updates @Jillia I was also trying to watch live but barely managed to see one whole scene haha

• Like 6