Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahaha... these two cuties really. I wonder though why they would try to hide their feelings in front of Do Hwa. He is their biggest shipper. Plus Ha Ru asking Dan Oh if he needs to practice flirtin

It doesn't matter if the manhwa world is real or not. The characters are the ones who turn their world into reality.   In this drama it seems that on the one hand the real writer is using D

I think HR killed DO but it was not deliberate and he grabbed the sword with his left hand to stop it but it was too late. But the scene doesn’t look like a sword fight. It starts off with guards surr

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So I guess... there is a new OTP. LMAO :lol: I just can't... I mean this episode is heartbreaking but to see Kyung flabbergasted because of his new "BFF" is everything.

Credit: DC Gall

I know right?....

His face...especially that first time.

In the webtoon, Beak Kyung starts having fun when seeing Dan Oh having to utter those extremely cheesy lines...but I don't think that's going to happen here.

Regardless, it's nice to see them together. I think the theory was right, Haru must've been Beak Kyung's guard...the way he instinctively protects him kinda proves that...and how he has no problem in playing second fiddle to BK and Nam Joo (that stupid soccer match).

On another note, I feel bad for Do Hwa. He's blaming himself too much. It's not like he ever thought any of this would ever happen. And is it just me...or has Ju Da become 'aware' too? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
Just now, sal2 said:

hm, about the hug in the preview. I think it could be Ha ru for 2 reason. 1. DO never liked  that BK touched her body but did not seems to have problem letting Ha ru touch her body. 2. Ha ru neck is shorter than BK and it looks like ha ru neck :P  If find it funny that they did this a second time. First time was with the movie date. they sure knows how to tease us. -_-  my analyze can be wrong so take this with a grand of salt. 

I am glad Ha ru seems to soften up toward DO in the preview with that longing looks in his eyes and actively approaching her. I think his heart is starting to remember her :wub: 

In the end Ha Ru can't resist Dan Oh. I adore the moment in the preview when Ha Ru is lying on the table, just like Dan Oh did in the past.

511990545c2288213628152ad61f6203ef5d88a1

And you might be right about the hug. I just don't want to be happy too soon because in the end it could be Kyung even though there is really no reason for Dan Oh to hug him. But if Ha Ru would remember her... she would definitely cry and hug him. Just like she naturally did in the woods:

15714923801.gif

@shenmiao98

Wow! I don't know if Joo Da has become aware. I really need to rewatch the episode properly. Most of it I couldn't follow because of the bad stream. But that would be interesting if she would suddenly remember everything Do Hwa does when they're in the shadow. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I hope we can watch while Rowoon is singing our drama OST (like this Goblin OST) in big ceremony by the end ofthe year, et least Rowoon and Kim Hye Yoon can join as MC , then I am really so happy ,because SF9 can't join award ceremonies:tears::bawling: I hope we can see them together in the future.

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Got too busy with real life errands today!!

I forgot to come on stage and had to think of drama while in shadow!!! lol

Will watch drama later and comment.

I got a bit spoiled coz of twitter , though.

Wow! I wanna see full shot of Haru in his hanbok and Danoh too!!

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Jinmichae and NJ’s mother are so creepy. 

We know nothing about her except she is an obstacle to the main characters relationship. 

Since the writers is unoriginal, NJ’s was maybe the villain in the manhwa “Flowers”

Michae isn't a villain....he just has been aware the longest hence knows what is and isn't possible in this Manhwa world 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Well the way Jinmichae acts and talks of course leads to believe he is somewhat a villain or at least villain-y role. Also, if he would just be open about why he is determined to let things go as they progress I think it would help a lot more for Dan Oh and Do Hwa to understand. But Jinmichae believes he can't do that because it's against the rules. I think Jinmichae is somewhat a quitter. Something happened in the manhwa he is coming from and he has simply given up on trying to change his own fate. Doesn't mean everyone needs to follow his rules though. I also think Jinmichae isn't really happy either. I hope he will be able to return to his manhwa.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
6 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Michae isn't a villain....he just has been aware the longest hence knows what is and isn't possible in this Manhwa world 

I don’t believe Jinmichae is the villain but NJ’s mother ( ok I see that I forgot a word). 

But he is creepy because he knows a lot I supposed. He is more an antagonist than a villain. He tried and failed to change things or change things but with horrible consequences. So now he follows the script. 

Edited by cherryblossomkawai
  • Like 5
Just now, Nymeria289 said:

Hye Yoon's crying scenes are heartbreaking

Yeah, I think in any drama I wouldn't have understood why a female character would cry so much. But I absolutely understand where Dan Oh is coming from and Hye Yoon is doing a good job in selling the heartbreak.

• Like 6

Truly, watching Dan Oh crying is gut wrenching.  Her conversation with Jinmichae about her being afraid to die was a beautiful scene  The directing of and acting in it should be award winning.  Dan-Oh's world is crumbling: she is now afraid to change the world in fears of worse things happening; she is fearful that death for her is imminent; and worst she does not have "her" Ha-Ru with her to face that death.  Wow!  These two episodes were very powerful.  The depths that they are digging into these character's personalities are amazing and not something I have seen in a standard length series.

The ending of today's episode gives me hope that Ha-Ru will again become the Ha-Ru that Dan-Oh needs and loves.  I can't wait for tomorrow's episodes.

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Yes he read the book before just after Dan Oh, Do Hwa and Haru’s clues and words. He was self aware after DO broke their betrothal. 

Man, and Kyung is soooo mean still. Like he is so angry at Dan Oh for playing the game and he did so as well... sooo... this needs two to tango, Baek Kyung-ah!

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year