0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

I hope we can watch while Rowoon is singing our drama OST (like this Goblin OST) in big ceremony by the end ofthe year, et least Rowoon and Kim Hye Yoon can join as MC , then I am really so happy ,because SF9 can't join award ceremonies:tears::bawling: I hope we can see them together in the future.

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Got too busy with real life errands today!!

I forgot to come on stage and had to think of drama while in shadow!!! lol

Will watch drama later and comment.

I got a bit spoiled coz of twitter , though.

Wow! I wanna see full shot of Haru in his hanbok and Danoh too!!

• Like 6

I just love how at the dodgingball game Ha Ru couldn't throw the ball at Dan Oh who was just standing there, ready to get hit by it. Like... the protector is still there. :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Jinmichae and NJ’s mother are so creepy. 

We know nothing about her except she is an obstacle to the main characters relationship. 

Since the writers is unoriginal, NJ’s mother is maybe the villain in the manhwa “Flowers”

Edited by cherryblossomkawai
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Jinmichae and NJ’s mother are so creepy. 

We know nothing about her except she is an obstacle to the main characters relationship. 

Since the writers is unoriginal, NJ’s was maybe the villain in the manhwa “Flowers”

Michae isn't a villain....he just has been aware the longest hence knows what is and isn't possible in this Manhwa world 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Well the way Jinmichae acts and talks of course leads to believe he is somewhat a villain or at least villain-y role. Also, if he would just be open about why he is determined to let things go as they progress I think it would help a lot more for Dan Oh and Do Hwa to understand. But Jinmichae believes he can't do that because it's against the rules. I think Jinmichae is somewhat a quitter. Something happened in the manhwa he is coming from and he has simply given up on trying to change his own fate. Doesn't mean everyone needs to follow his rules though. I also think Jinmichae isn't really happy either. I hope he will be able to return to his manhwa.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Michae isn't a villain....he just has been aware the longest hence knows what is and isn't possible in this Manhwa world 

I don’t believe Jinmichae is the villain but NJ’s mother ( ok I see that I forgot a word). 

But he is creepy because he knows a lot I supposed. He is more an antagonist than a villain. He tried and failed to change things or change things but with horrible consequences. So now he follows the script. 

Edited by cherryblossomkawai
  • Like 5

Just now, Nymeria289 said:

Hye Yoon's crying scenes are heartbreaking

Yeah, I think in any drama I wouldn't have understood why a female character would cry so much. But I absolutely understand where Dan Oh is coming from and Hye Yoon is doing a good job in selling the heartbreak.

• Like 6

Truly, watching Dan Oh crying is gut wrenching.  Her conversation with Jinmichae about her being afraid to die was a beautiful scene  The directing of and acting in it should be award winning.  Dan-Oh's world is crumbling: she is now afraid to change the world in fears of worse things happening; she is fearful that death for her is imminent; and worst she does not have "her" Ha-Ru with her to face that death.  Wow!  These two episodes were very powerful.  The depths that they are digging into these character's personalities are amazing and not something I have seen in a standard length series.

The ending of today's episode gives me hope that Ha-Ru will again become the Ha-Ru that Dan-Oh needs and loves.  I can't wait for tomorrow's episodes.

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But wow the way Kyung talks is that he knew longer than we expected. Can this be?

Yes he read the book before this episode with Dan Oh, Do Hwa and Haru’s clues and words. He was self aware after DO broke their betrothal. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Yes he read the book before just after Dan Oh, Do Hwa and Haru’s clues and words. He was self aware after DO broke their betrothal. 

Man, and Kyung is soooo mean still. Like he is so angry at Dan Oh for playing the game and he did so as well... sooo... this needs two to tango, Baek Kyung-ah!

• Like 7

Me after watching today's episode with subs haha

Ska-rmavbild-2019-10-23-kl-22-47-00.png

Ska-rmavbild-2019-10-23-kl-22-47-11.png

Is it me, or is Kyung a bit scary haha, i love that actor but his look is a bit psycho at times, especially when talking to Haru, i prefer kind Kyung. I miss kind Haru too~ please return soon, but keep your handsome new hairstyle haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Oh my... I like Kyung even less... he is actually really creepy... I mean now I'm not sure if I like him better when I thought he wasn't aware of himself.

2PzUNst.gif

Plus, Dan Oh, you go girl! Tell Kyung you never liked him. Like yes!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

eac326d1b41d32e6501f081c20ec1a4285a0f48c.pngb6799ba7ce439042b7d8515d1d4e5f70608e41c5.png

Yeah, you, me and most of the kdrama-watching world. So get in line:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Any preview for tomorrow?

and how do we know there is a manhwa called Flowers? Was it mentioned before?

• Like 5