[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

Sadly YET AGAIN this drama is becoming transparent with the plot line.  Its karma time for JH's wife she manipulated her way to get into that marriage and yet finds herself being maniupulated out of it.

JH will find a clear reason to gun for his ex-wife thinking she will be very clear now on what she wants as he will be divorced.

As for everyone else they are all screwed up in other various ways that dont interest me that much.  Someone pointed out the lack of affection also by SW, the difference being as that what he doesnt display in affection you can read on his face with emotion.  With GH however she doesnt appear to be emotional in anyway shape or form.  Unless she is arguing with JH, then she shows with getting angry.  Which does disappoint me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As for where SW, GH, and YR will live, I am real that they will live in their own house, just as JH and GH had, rather than live with relatives. However, my guess is that they may end up living with SW’s family after all. If that happens, grrrr... I don’t like SM and her mother. The only way I would be happy for GH to live in SW’s family home is if the father divorces the mother. The mother can go live with SM somewhere. Mother and daughter deserve each other.

Ain't going to happen.  Father is too weak to divorce the mother.  I am sure the writer will inject some last minute forgiveness crap and GH will end up living with her in-laws in the main big house. and SM will probably go away with her minion or by herself.  I think SM will hurt herself because of her jealously and will be a wake up call to her mother and she will stop referring to GH as that woman and will start welcoming her.  Kumbaya Crap of Kdrama!

Looks like there is no drama today since there is some news regarding the rain is being aired at the drama time.  

37 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Oh great looks like GH is sick or something of course,I would say she is pregnant but  they have not slept together unless they did Ep 112 that did not air yet!

pregnant? humm and if it's more of a serious illness,  these writers have added episodes to make it even more dramatic

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

pregnant? humm and if it's more of a serious illness,  these writers have added episodes to make it even more dramatic

Doesn't look like pregnancy.  She is seeing blurred images. why?  Are they giving her a cancer or something?  Geez writers!

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Could be a reason she cant get pregnant something they did not diagnose?

Could be a side effect of the IVF that she has been going through for so long?

or she could be pregnant (???).

Pregnancy: Blurry vision is common during pregnancy and sometimes is accompanied by double vision (diplopia). Hormonal changes can alter the shape and thickness of your cornea, causing your vision to blur. Dry eyes also are common in pregnant women and can cause blurred vision.

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I doubt that it's pregnancy. Besides, who would be the father? She hasn't been with anyone since JH. Unless she and SW has gotten it on while none of us viewers were watching. :lol:

I don't think it happened yet (I mean getting it on) -  It could be the side effect of IVF , but that might not be it.  Something new could be the problem.  Ugh - hate that they have to go through this now when they should be happy and flying in the skies.  

20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I doubt that it's pregnancy. Besides, who would be the father? She hasn't been with anyone since JH. Unless she and SW has gotten it on while none of us viewers were watching. :lol:

Well they saying I love you to each other now so something happen in that mystical episode!

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

That would be terrible to have a serious illness thrown in this final stretch, though perhaps it means that the writer is running out of ideas for the extension. Stupid extension.

Stupid extension and crazy writing.  Who wants illness at this stage?  At least if the writer did not have any other way, he could give  us the lovey dovey main couple (since we did not get any for 100 + episodes) for a while and all the fighting from the other couples.

Maybe this illness with bring SM parents to reality and see how in love their son is with "That woman" and make them accept her into their fold and throw that immature daughter of theirs.  

maybe GH has a curable illness. I am not worried because the general atmosphere of the drama is cheerful, so I am 100 % sure that the ending will be happy

However, this illness may be for the sake of speeding up SW and GH's marriage

if this was A place in the sun, I would expect death, but thank God it isn't 

Why do I get the feeling that it's something like Ovarian cancer and they'll have to remove her uterus or something so she will be unable to have more kids which will turn into the "I can't give you kids Sang Won so I can't marry you" self-sacrificing stuff that GH does. It won't be fatal but it's be an opportunity for Sang Won to show that he loves GH for her, not cause she will have his children (unlike JH).

6 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Why do I get the feeling that it's something like Ovarian cancer and they'll have to remove her uterus or something so she will be unable to have more kids which will turn into the "I can't give you kids Sang Won so I can't marry you" self-sacrificing stuff that GH does. It won't be fatal but it's be an opportunity for Sang Won to show that he loves GH for her, not cause she will have his children (unlike JH).

I got another bad idea, brain tumour :( 

usually brain tumour affects eyesight, and she seemed dizzy :( 

13 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

We already knew she cant have kids SW even knows remember she had 6 injections all of those failed.

37 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

We already knew she cant have kids SW even knows remember she had 6 injections all of those failed.

And he was a doctor before.  So, he would know that she may not have his children.  But she is his son's mother and so makes it immaterial.  As long as it is not anything serious and hope these two have registered their marriage, I am fine since SW will be beside her and take care of her.  

I just hope that whatever is going on with GH health wise can be cured. It would be cruel for YR to loose another mom and SW to loose another love. I honestly do not know what the writers of this drama are thinking of. At this point to bring in a health issue for GH the lead?!!! Perhaps this is as some one mentioned in a post before mine this is a step to put everyone on the same page about GH and SW being together. 

Which means JH will finally have to give up his selfish obsession to get in GH's and SW's way and truly be a doctor that can provide information to help GH get well and insure her happiness with SW and YR. SW's parents can stop being stubborn and acting like spoiled children and finally see how devoted SW is to GH and how hurt their grandson would be to loose his mom once again. From what I have seen in the drama listing thread this drama has a stop date of Nov. 1 (another 4 weeks? I can't believe that) although Koreandrama.org says Oct. 18th is the last day (which gives us 2 weeks and 2 days left). I guess we will have to see when this ends but this new plot line is foolish. 

A health scare would only scare everyone and make GH afraid once again and want to give YR to his father as to not burden him and cause YR a new scar to loose a mother once again. 

26 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

From what I have seen in the drama listing thread this drama has a stop date of Nov. 1 (another 4 weeks? I can't believe that) although Koreandrama.org says Oct. 18th is the last day (which gives us 2 weeks and 2 days left). I guess we will have to see when this ends but this new plot line is foolish. 

I guess they extended this drama to Nov 1st -  actually a lot of episodes - I think 134 or 136.  So, Nov 1 st seems right.  Also, the next drama to air has not been ready and hence the extension from what I have gathered.  

26 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

A health scare would only scare everyone and make GH afraid once again and want to give YR to his father as to not burden him and cause YR a new scar to loose a mother once again. 

As I said, and so have you, it would be better if they have registered their marriage.  But they don't seem to talk about that.  And no wedding.  Just go abroad and raise their son?  Why?  I hope SW knows about the health scare and knocks some sense into GH if the writer is going to take that route.  

How long has it been since their marriage was approved?  1 month?  Have they been together.  I had seen in one of the preview - SW talking about his wife and child moving with him at 0.15 sec - but not in the actual episode.  Did they mess it up or are they waiting to air that frame later.

Archived