[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9929ba03c9ea3cc08c20877714774de71684521eimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc85zQpY1D8Y1RPs_f_20images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOKv-45igptyJUPGJONspCnrG8DTgt9LULw2lHiyvKzJf5ywej

I think writers must enjoy these moments of happiness being "so close and yet so far."  Yet like others here I am hoping that GH doesn't over think things and just trusts SW.  Even more trusts in allowing him to hold onto her and share in yet another struggle that fate has thrown at them.  I want to believe that and yet something inside says she may do the opposite.  In wanting to shield SW from more pain and suffering in having to go through that chance of fear and brokenness in losing someone else he has loved and lost...

After all we know how big her heart is and how great her love for others is too...:heart:

Here's the thing, even if all parties marry or stay married to the partner they have now. There is no way even as rotten as she is, would I be able to stay married to JH knowing all he's done and said to me and others. We could not be in the same room after all said and done. How she can still love him i don't know. I just hope SW and GH stay together with there son in the END.

JH still being the same has some nerve to try and tell SW to give up on GH while  she need all the support she can have. I really hate this person that can be smug in this situation. Again JH is much worse then SM.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,118,797915

18 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

JH still being the same has some nerve to try and tell SW to give up on GH while  she need all the support she can have. I really hate this person that can be smug in this situation. Again JH is much worse then SM.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,118,797915

JH is getting worse and worse:crazy:. How can you have a smug in your face when your ex-wife is sick? He is no human:rage:.

Patient confidentiality!!!!!!!!!!! Doctor, how can you give a patient's information to an outside doctor:angry:???? And now, SW dad is gonna bully her to giving up on SW and YR:expressionless:. Great, just great<_<....

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Definitely.  Once an A** always an A**.  Known fact.  Him accompanying her was also not good.  He should have called a taxi and moved on.  Now coming on to SW to give her up - disgusting.  He does not know anything about love since GH was someone who was used by him to take care of his father and to get forward in life with his education and work.  He might love her some, but way too selfish for his own needs.  

He cared less when GH wanted to adopt and even traumatized the child during their stay together.  Now he wants her to go abroad with him.  When she flat out refused, he has to find another way.  Now he has found out that she is sick, and he is first recipient of that knowledge, he uses it to get his way.  SW is not aware of it, but I think his father knows and would he tell him?  I hope so since they know how much he loves GH and his son.  But way too many episodes remaining for the drama to take that route.  They will all be like hyenas trying to get their own way. 

I just want SW to know about it ASAP so he can concentrate on GH and take care of YR - who will be seriously hurt knowing that his mom is sick.  So, SW has to step up and take care of the situation.  I think if GH 's family welcomes SW into their household to help out with YR, it will be a slap in the face to JH.  I want to see that so badly.  :mrgreen:

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@laura Washington SM clings to JH because of jealousy. She doesn't seem to be aware that GH doesn't even see him. Once she realizes that it over between JH and GH, she will be ready to let him go

If that is the case, do you think SM will end up married to her little slimy friend who's been in love with her for a long time.

1 hour ago, laura Washington said:

If that is the case, do you think SM will end up married to her little slimy friend who's been in love with her for a long time.

I don't think so. He is too poor for her taste

Junho to Sangmi and Gemhee (there was a swear word in the photo below, which I removed :D ) can't risk being reported lol 

2019-10-09-18-34-24.png

Poor GH  you  can tell how much she loves SW    trying her best to delay it but he will tell her  to start her treatment right away.

All someone has to do is tell SW of course JH wont do it ,sine he not thinking of GH at all since he knows she will listen to what SW say. Its all about him always.

Filming episode 128 today...I'm guessing there will be a time jump in the final episode or two for the ending. They're gonna drag this out till the end.

Spoiler

Looks like Geum Hee is officially in the hospital in the week before the final week of episodes :(

LYE in a hospital outfit

CRTpDMx.png

Geum Hee in a hospital room, who is the guy in the striped shirt though? Staff or SW/JH?

9YMRhZw.png

24xALmF.png

1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Filming episode 128 today...I'm guessing there will be a time jump in the final episode or two for the ending. They're gonna drag this out till the end.

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like Geum Hee is officially in the hospital in the week before the final week of episodes :(

LYE in a hospital outfit

CRTpDMx.png

Geum Hee in a hospital room, who is the guy in the striped shirt though? Staff or SW/JH?

9YMRhZw.png

24xALmF.png

At the same time, it does not surprise me, leukemia can not be cured overnight, they need to show and try the possible treatments, it can take several months, then if it works there is period of remission, if there is no relapse several months later, it can be declared completely cured;
I hope that the last episode will give us a nice surprise: a baby to come, she may be pregnant, I remember seeing such a story in another drama: the heroine after fighting the disease in the last episodes , had become pregnant in the last minutes of the drama

On 10/8/2019 at 8:43 PM, dramaninja said:

Preview,atleast she told her family but I guess SW going to be in the dark.

Why oh why? She should also have told him. I have had enough of Geum Hee's martyr mentality. It is becoming infuriating.  If there is someone she can lean on besides her family, it is Sang Won. What she needs now is his love and care.

16 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

At the same time, it does not surprise me, leukemia can not be cured overnight, they need to show and try the possible treatments, it can take several months, then if it works there is period of remission, if there is no relapse several months later, it can be declared completely cured;
I hope that the last episode will give us a nice surprise: a baby to come, she may be pregnant, I remember seeing such a story in another drama: the heroine after fighting the disease in the last episodes , had become pregnant in the last minutes of the drama

The problem is that we're on 116 right now and this means for the next 2 weeks they'll drag out the illness reveal to SW, everyone's reaction to it, and ultimately the scene where she's taken to the hospital in an ambulance. If they would have spent a week or two showing her in treatment and bonding with SW, I wouldn't have minded it as much but they're not doing that, it'll probably be about 10-12 episodes of angst and illness secrets and about 3 of her getting treatment/settling the drama and then IF WE'RE LUCKY, 2 days of happiness + the end. If the writers don't give me an entire final episode with GH+SW I'm gonna pick up my pitchfork again. 

HFS was meant to be a cheating + healing + adoption drama, turning it into a cancer drama last minute was stupid tbh.

Archived