0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

At least on the bright side

THEY SAID THEY LOOOOOOOVED EACH OTHER 

:wub:

True.  Both of them did that without any hesitation.  Also, SW offered to go to the hospital with GH.  But she said she can do it by herself.  I wish he had insisted on going with her.  

29 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

It seemed it going to be leukaemia or some blood disorder.

I agree. The spinal tap shown in the preview indicates they're testing for leukaemia. I wonder if this is finally gonna be a wake up call for JH to stop being a selfish a hole and just be a decent human being to GH. He's probably gonna be a match for GH and will redeem himself by donating a bit of his own bone marrow without any further expectations of a reconciliation 

It could also be SM who is a possible match for bone marrow for GH. Either way the two people who caused her the most problems outside of SW's mom  would really have to wake up to their own selfishness with this health issue of GH's. Its going to be a huge wake up call to everyone around mostly SW's parents who are still being childish and stubborn concerning GH and SW. 

10 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It could also be SM who is a possible match for bone marrow for GH. Either way the two people who caused her the most problems outside of SW's mom  would really have to wake up to their own selfishness with this health issue of GH's. Its going to be a huge wake up call to everyone around mostly SW's parents who are still being childish and stubborn concerning GH and SW. 

I think JH since he is 100% useless otherwise also she took care of his dad while he was sick he can atleats do this much

8 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

If you look at it from SW 's parents perspective, they might be happy that GH has something.  All the time SW 's mom wanted someone else for SW.  But it will be SW who will put his foot down and take care of GH and that might be a wake up call to SW's parents and to SM.  JH - I think is a lost cause in my opinion and might still hold out for being with GH.  I hope SH would knock some sense into both his step mom and his half brother.  I am tired of JH and his sappy face on the huge screen.  

21 minutes ago, laura Washington said:

I hope she is not to sick and we find out very soon what the problem is. Why did the writers take this route. Not a good move at all.

I think that writers have taken this road to reconcile everyone and that the bad guys ask for forgiveness, we still have two weeks, we'll see

20 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I think that writers have taken this road to reconcile everyone and that the bad guys ask for forgiveness, we still have two weeks, we'll see

I don't want everyone reconciled.  I want the guilty to be punished.  For some I can forgive, because they have grown as a character, but not everyone.  I think it would have been nice to see GH and SW marriage and SW move into GH house and prepare for GJ wedding and GD wedding.  In the mean time, JH can get a divorce from SM and SM be in hell, SM mom be in a bigger hell since her son has cut off ties with them and living with the in laws and GH getting pregnant instead of some stupid life threatening disease.  This way, our mental psyche will be massaged with happiness and we would look forward to closing the chapter on GH and SW.  

Are GH and / or SW married or in a relationship in real life?  Anyone know?

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

If you look at it from SW 's parents perspective, they might be happy that GH has something.  All the time SW 's mom wanted someone else for SW.  But it will be SW who will put his foot down and take care of GH and that might be a wake up call to SW's parents and to SM.  JH - I think is a lost cause in my opinion and might still hold out for being with GH.  I hope SH would knock some sense into both his step mom and his half brother.  I am tired of JH and his sappy face on the huge screen.  

SW's mother for sure would be happy at this unfortunate incident. The biggest blow to her is that she will not get her wish for GH to go away. It will only make her son more upset to see her happy/gleeful at GH being sick thinking she would get him and YR back. Instead SW will make sure that he would be the one taking care of GH and YR without his mother being able to get near at all. Its going to be the hardest slap for this woman who still thinks that her way is the best way instead of realizing that SW is the one to make the choice for whats best for him and that is GH and YR. 

SH needs to wake up JH. JH can never hope to get GH back EVER!  Let's not even talk about the fact that SH is about to marry GH's sister. Her parents never want JH anywhere near GH let alone to be double in laws. JH is just being super selfish and stupid. I think once the health issues come to light he will get a huge wake up call.  If he tries to push in he will get a slap down from not only SW and GH who does not need the stress of his obsession but I can see everyone wanting to kick him out of the way. 

48 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Text:
Joon Ho, after seeing Geum Hee, Sang Won, and Yeo Rum together, becomes angry. Sang Mi, in order to prevent Joon Ho from divorcing her, goes to see Myung Ja,
Meanwhile Geum Hee receives a checkup advised by the doctor at the hospital…

I really hope that the illness isn't serious. I'm hoping it's anemia or something like that, which is treatable. But, at least, SW and GH have told each other that they love each other, and it wasn't forced and coaxed out of either one. It was sweet how SW tells GH on the phone that he loves her, and she responded back immediately that she loved him, too. :wub:

I hope SM fights to the end to stop the divorce for no other reason then to give GH and SW time to deal with her health with out JH running around getting in the way. I know it won't stop him from showing up in front of them as he still dares to be mad to see them together as a little family but at least he gets to suffer a bit for his cheating and betrayal.

One of my biggest problems with his character is he got off too easy after cheating on GH and betraying her trust. He showed his true colors when SM was pregnant. Now that he does not have that child he wants to come back to GH because she spent years being loving and sweet and he wants YR cause GH loves the child and he does not want SW to be near his son. It has nothing really to do with truly loving GH or YR. JH got use to GH being a door mat for him and now he has had a taste of what a real life wife would be like. He wants to return to his comfy life he once had and he can't and never will get the opportunity to. He never took care of the love and wife he had truly because if he had he would realize what cheating would do if his wife found out. I can say that the best thing he ever did was betray GH and cheat because he freed her.  Now he needs to realize that he lost GH and can never have her back and that all he is doing is being selfish and causing problems for GH. She does not need someone doing that at this point considering her health. 

SM deserves this for what she did but I do hope that she wakes up to reality and sees that holding on to him is not going to change anything. Her buddy told her correctly she just needs to get to the point that she realizes the mistakes she made and that GH was never a rival for her in anything it was herself that was fighting with her own internal issues. 

I too hope that it turns out that GH can live a healthy long life after treatment or with some form of medicine. There are some very good guesses that JH could end up being a match as he caused the most issues and still is up until he learns GH is sick. I do have to wonder if this is a side effect of her treatments before or was this the cause that her treatments did not work before?

This health issue reminds me of another drama called "Enchanting Neighbor"

Spoiler

the lead female was just as sweet and nice as GH and ended up falling in love with the ex hubby of the woman who cheated with her husband causing the death of the cheating woman's child who was in the car with the cheater woman and the cheating hubby. It ended up that the cheating ex wife became a match to the lead and saved her life even though she hated that her ex was in love with the woman. The ex hubby was a match as well but he ended up catching something in his travels and could not donate to the woman he loved no matter how much he wanted to his doctor nor his love would not let him so he begged his ex to do the right thing and help even though he was still angry at how his daughter died because of her cheating. In the end she did and the lead survived and we get a skip of them at the beach on their honeymoon finally together.

Even the ex hubby of the lead realized his mistakes and was helpful to her to even tell the man who had moved to another country with a work transfer that the woman was sick when he learned he was a match to her. (Let's hope JH wakes up as well and puts down his irrational jealousy and truly tries to help GH survive as a friend.)

I hope that we will see GH and SW married with YR at the end of all this turmoil. 

5 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I really don't want any piece of SM in GH's body. Sang Mi can go jump of a cliff for all I care :vicx:

I don't want any piece of 

1. Sang Mi,

2, Sang Mi's mom

3. JH

4. JH Mom.

5. SM Minion

Hate all the 5 characters.  Just like one does not want to buy a bloody diamond, any contribution from any of the evil ones is just trash.  I wish if she needs bone marrow, they find from the list of marrow donors or hopefully SW is a match to GH.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Cassandra E. Bett @angelwingssf when you mentioned rejecting the evil characters donating for GH, I remembered Left-handed wife, one user said she didn't want Namjun's filthy cornea in Sanha dad's eyes :mrgreen:

Despite my fandom for the actor, I kept laughing lol

Hahahaha we were all so passionate about that drama and how it went from SO GOOD to WTF IS EVEN HAPPENING!? :D

17 hours ago, marrez1 said:

poor blood circulation

Just to lighten the mood.

-She needs to drink beer for her blood to thin and improve blood circulation! :blush:

-Especially when you have your monthly period it is good to drink a can of beer for blood circulation.

-I hope it is really not serious and just those ordinary nose bleeds you get when you are under the sun too much (blood vessel in the nose bursting due to heat) when playing as kids.

-And like how they portray nosebleeds as when a guy is suddenly attracted to a girl in some kdramas hahaha

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

No idea where this drama is going with GH’s illness

2 paths:

(1) they will have to leave for abroad for Geum Hee's medical cure:wacko:

(2) they will have to stay because she is sick and dying :vicx:and will spend the remaining days of her life in Korea with Sang Won, Yeo Rum and her family.:cold_sweat:

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I don't want everyone reconciled.  I want the guilty to be punished.  For some I can forgive, because they have grown as a character, but not everyone.  I think it would have been nice to see GH and SW marriage and SW move into GH house and prepare for GJ wedding and GD wedding.  In the mean time, JH can get a divorce from SM and SM be in hell, SM mom be in a bigger hell since her son has cut off ties with them and living with the in laws and GH getting pregnant instead of some stupid life threatening disease.  This way, our mental psyche will be massaged with happiness and we would look forward to closing the chapter on GH and SW. 

I so agree. 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

All that matters is GH's safety. But really why is the extension being so ridiculous?

They usually are ridiculous like this sudden looking ill, coughing and nosebleed.

What is sad about it is they feel like fillers because in reality they are fillers.:expressionless:  So disappointed.

Archived