[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

SM is trash but atleast she focus on one person JH on the other hand keep trying to bounce between them he is a ,like I said before I fine him worse then SM

I want GH to put JH in his place so that he can never come to her again.  I am sick of JH shenanigans.  I wish GJ would just shup up without giving information to her beau.  JH mother is scum.  Even she did not want YM.  She wanted a biological child.  All the time when YM was in their house with GH, even though he did not outwardly mistreat the child (like hitting or yelling except once that I recall), his indifference was quite a lot for a child to not recognize it.  So, I have no sympathy for him at all.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, autumna said:

If GH didn't reveal that she does like SW, I would have no idea what she was thinking,  it could be due to the drama but she comes across unhappy. Maybe more cute scenes are needed and less drama.. 

definitely.  It looks like she is more the reserved type and also that she is divorced for a short time and that SW is her ex- BIL.  Maybe she wants to be happy since she seems to love him as he has been there for her during her difficult times and as she told SG and JH - she would have confessed that she loved him if he was not SM brother.  She knows that SW is giving up on his parents to be with her and her actions might be guided due to the uncertain and unknown reactions from SM family.  Happiness on one hand and sad on the other.  

I wonder what SM is going to do next, that she heard JH wanting to be with GH and YM.  I don't think that GH would even think of going back to JH, because YM wants to be with his father ASAP and GH was surprised that YM was going to tell his friends that he is going to be living with his father and mother.  

Not sure what happened with JH at the end but it looks like she aint happy with it.  But is it just me or does she not appear to be excited about this new relationship and she seems to say one thing to JH at times and stands her ground.  Then the other part body language tells me she is not meaning it.  Is it just me reading things into this.

She doesnt appear to be strong and confident all the time about being away from JH, even thou she doesnt want back with him.

I think need to understand  some things she went for marry, to divorce,to raising a child along to  falling love only to find out he is the father.

Now she going to leave everything behind and live somewhere else all in a very very short time thats alot to deal with.

But she is coming around more and more going by the preview.

There have been a lot of changes in GH's life in the last year. So I am sure she is overwhelmed as she never expected to fall in love again, be a single mom or to find out that the man she likes is SM's brother and the father of her child. (That is certainly one way to get a baby daddy without having to do the deed..) LOL Its a lot to take in and then you have SM, JH , and SM's mother running their mouths at her and even the father not to mention her parents in her ear. She has finally got the peace from her side but there is still JH and his mother in law and father in law to deal with. 

The problem with GH is she worries about what people will say. She is a good woman who lives in a society that would frown on the messy relationships that are going on. The problem is life sometimes is messy and she has tired to do the right thing by staying away from SW. Now things are complicated because the child of her hearts father is SW and SW is SM's brother who is married to her ex. GH yearns to be with SW along with YR too but she is too much in her head thinking about what people will say and that its taboo although there is no blood between them. 

What JH's ridiculous words should do for GH is make her show him better than she can tell him and go to SW right then and go to register. That will stop all of that crazy as she has told JH once before to forget that idea he has of coming back to her. I think JH's problem (besides being deluded and selfish) is he honestly can't seem to realize that GH is truly over him. He on some level thought she would always be around single I believe and reality has shown him that not only did she get over him. She was able to adopt YR and find love and happiness again. Since things failed to give him the happiness or child he wanted with SM now he wants to go back to the old tried and true wonderful ex wife he had and raise the child he never wanted YR. But this will never happen and its disrespectful to GH , to SW and YR let alone his wife SM to even continuing to stand in her way of finding love with SW and the real dad of YR. It just goes to show once again that JH still cares only for himself and not how he will hurt others once again with his behavior. 

As for SM its good for her to hear it out of the horses mouth so to speak. Its time she wakes up from her delusions about JH. He never loved her or wanted her and the child was the only tie she had and she lost that and he refuses to sleep with her to make another. JH is becoming more and more distant and cold and you can tell he is barely trying to stay married to her. SM should have never married him but I am glad she busted up that marriage and married him at least to free GH to be with the right man for her. 

46 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

As for SM its good for her to hear it out of the horses mouth so to speak. Its time she wakes up from her delusions about JH. He never loved her or wanted her and the child was the only tie she had and she lost that and he refuses to sleep with her to make another. JH is becoming more and more distant and cold and you can tell he is barely trying to stay married to her. SM should have never married him but I am glad she busted up that marriage and married him at least to free GH to be with the right man for her. 

JH never loved anyone.  He was an illegitimate child and was growing up with the father and his mother was what ?  - A nut.  So, he grew up a nut too.  He is selfish no doubt.  He only loves himself.  He wants to go back to GH because she put up with him and his filthy family.  Even SH is much better than JH.  The only good thing that he did was having an affair and breaking up his 13 year marriage.  GH parents must have sensed his narcissistic behavior much earlier and hence might not have wanted GH to be married to him.  But after 13 years they got a little better with each other and other than the issue of a child, they were well.  

The child that died before his marriage to SM was the only tie he had with her.  Now he feels stuck.  Even SM mother talked about breaking up with him in today's conversation.  Now SM heard how he wants to be with GH and asking her to be with him.  Crazy!!  Does he not realize that she is partly doing this for YM and the other part of her being in love with him fell in place.  I wonder what GH mother would have done if she heard JH harassing GH and hearing that he wants to be with her and YM.  If I was GH mother, I would file a restraining order and slap him silly.  In today's episode, every time he was screaming at GH at the tail end, I was looking at her and mouthing - slap him you silly girl.  That is how frustrated I am with GH being a doormat.  

After seeing the episode with subs, I liked that GH thanked SW for not giving up on her and YM.  That is a step in the right direction.  Now SM mother is meeting with GH mother.  This big mouth GJ should know what happened.  Anyway, good episode, and I liked how GH stood up to JH.  It was disgusting to hear JH asking to take him back.  I think from the look GH gave him, she is too.  

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I wonder what SM is going to do next, that she heard JH wanting to be with GH and YM.  I don't think that GH would even think of going back to JH, because YM wants to be with his father ASAP and GH was surprised that YM was going to tell his friends that he is going to be living with his father and mother.  

I really don't get it. JH never liked YR. what changed now?? is it because he dislikes SW that he is ready to be a father to YR?

as for liking GH, I don't think he ever loved her, he just took her for granted. She prepared his food, mend his clothes, kept his house clean. What did she ever mean to him? I never saw him saying a nice word to her. 

39 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really don't get it. JH never liked YR. what changed now?? is it because he dislikes SW that he is ready to be a father to YR?

as for liking GH, I don't think he ever loved her, he just took her for granted. She prepared his food, mend his clothes, kept his house clean. What did she ever mean to him? I never saw him saying a nice word to her. 

He never liked YR for sure.  IT was only when he lost his bio child, he thought something is better than nothing.  What changed now is the fact that he knows GH likes SW and viceversa and YR is SW bio child.  So, he hates that his BIL who decked him a couple of time for having an affair with his sister, getting on with his life and getting everything that he wanted.  A family.  He counted on his ex- inlaws not allowing SW and GH to be together and also was trying to send GH and YR abroad so he could join them and also that since he is the son in law, his in-laws not allowing GH and SW to be together.  He did not count the fact that SW would give up his ties to his family to be with GH and take care of YR and GH.  In addition to all of this, GH love  for JH is dead and gone.  He cannot understand that.  As @Ldy Gmerm said, he is just delusional thinking that GH would be lying around in some corner waiting for him to come back.  If SM had not lost her child, After SM gives birth, he would have thought of some excuse and gone back to GH because he need a caretaker/ maid. SM has no such skills.   GH being a door mat would have probably done that if she could not have adopted YR or fallen in love with SW.    

GH was just a maid and a helper for him.  She took care of everything for him including his sick father because of whom she was not able to conceive as it destroyed her health.  Now that real SM 's face and behavior is coming to light,  he wants the tried and true doormat.  Do you not see SM and JH fighting every single day.  Right now it is inside their private room.  In a few episodes it will be in front of everybody.  And then will come the divorce.  I don't want SM to divorce him till SW and GH marriage if registered.  I wish they would do this secretly.  In the end, JH will be the loner.  But I want to see him green with envy, the family of SW and GH and YR and GH getting pregnant and his life in tatters living with his brother and his mom.  

As @dramaninja said, SW family might accept GH and SW because they do not want to lose YR.  Now that Sw mom knows about JH and SM not getting together, she might press on the divorce between them, so that they can have their son and his family move in with them.  Once GH gets pregnant - she will be walking on a bed of roses.  

I hate when men treat their ex as if they are "spare tyre" after abandoning them.

I am glad that Geum Hee finally put her own family above the rest. She did the decent thing to inform the sane parent of Sang Won. His father did not approve but he did not disapproved of the move to US either. Tonight, we see what the troublemaker mother will do. I hope to see some casting of salt on her.

There is alot of discussion of GH's reaction/hesitation following her parents approval of her marriage to SW.  To me this is understandable she been on a rollercoaster of emotion where all the negative thoughts must come to her mind first.  GH was married for 13 years, she understands better than anyone marriage is between two families.  To her having the blessing of both families is important  as it shows respect between both parties.  GH does not want to feel/be the wedge that  divides SW from his family (even though it is warranted). This is  what I like about GH 's character even with  all the bad things SW family has done to her she still  went to see SW father to get his approval.This  shows her great sense of family being important and her doing everything to keep the bridge between SW and his family open for the future.

JH just does  not understand there is no going back to GH. His behaviour just  becoming obsessive.  To me the biggest thing he can't stand is the fact that SW highlighted all his flaws towards GH.  SW was there for GH in her darkest hours and treats her as a gift not a housekeeper. I feel that his bother needs to find out what JH did regarding the fake dad and pull him into line. 

At this stage I want GH to stay strong and as GH parents have advised follow SW lead.  I just don't want  GH and SW to be split up again. In this story I would love to see   GH , SW  and YR leave have a time jump come back stronger as a family and deal with the SW family situation.  Also after reconciliation which will happen (Kdrama  101) I do not want SW GH and YR living with his parents. 

Thats it, finally i spent the night trying to work out what was annoying me about her reactions to all this.  I think she is more than happy she adopted and is a mother, however while she respects his father and does "like him" she is not in love with him.  If she is, it is extremely poor acting.

She appears to be grateful but body language doesnt say the same thing.

If i suspect right which some of these drama's are transparent.  JH heads for divorce after wifey is found in the hotel, mother and Jh plots to get GH and child back and grandmother is plotting in this somehow as well.

GH is standing her ground but i have seen more convincing acting in her other drama's its like she is half asleep during this one.  If the directors are directing her this way I am bitterly disappointed.

I think she's scared to take another leap of faith. 

This woman literally went more than 13 years thinking JH loved her, went against her parents to marry him, took care of his ailing father, put him through med school and watched him progress in his own career (one where he was literally on talk shows) while her own life took a backseat, dedicated YEARS to having a baby and going through multiple IVF treatments, losing so many babies and going through the devastation of it all. All that only to find out her husband was cheating, his old classmate is the mistress, everyones coming up to her badmouthing her (SM and SM's mom I'm looking at you b*tches), divorce troubles conflicting with her adoption, literally losing Yeo Rum for a few months, having to get a job after so many years and no qualifications, finally getting YR back to find out his birth father is alive. 

The one person who's been through with her whole heartedly is SW and she knows it. However I think being overwhelmed by all these things has left her guarding her heart and despite the feelings she has towards Sang Won (I truly think she loves him, even if she doesn't know what exactly these feelings are yet) she wants to be careful cause she doesn't want to be hurt and neither does she want to hurt anyone else. She's the self-sacrificing type, she always has been and so she's scared to finally be happy. She keeps asking SW, "Is it ok if we do this?" cause she doesn't think she deserves this kind of amazing love, a husband who loves HER and their son so wholeheartedly like the way Sang Won does. 

I think (and hope) we'll see major character development soon with her where she becomes a confident not-broken-anymore GH who isn't afraid anymore. Sang Won will pick up the broken pieces and fix her and they will all live a good life :wub:

GH's top priority is YR, that's why she is not romantic towards SW.  We see her motherly love for YR very strong. He saved her from being  devastated  during the divorce. SW supported her too, but I think her motherly instinct is stronger than any other feeling, because she feels so protective towards the helpless  child, who usually called her from the orphanage when he was traumatized because his foster parents reject him.  Her bond with YR is very strong 

Archived