[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

About 5-6 days ago, Lee Young Eun's makeup artist posted an IG story where LYE was sitting in her dressing room wiping away some tears while reading her script. Now it makes sense why she might have teared up while reading it, perhaps hard times are coming again :( I really hope they don't take any direction which causes harm to Geum Hee. Life has been shitty to her and she doesn't deserve this :bawling:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, scrap (I didn't want to be Richard Simmons-ed so I substituted the s for the c). This illness thing (pronounced thang in my neck of the woods) is an unexpected turn. I can't remember but how did Bora die? I prefer to think that it's just a temporary thing, serving to bring the families together. What would be absolutely horrific would be to  find out that there was a paperwork mishap & she's still legally married to Swarmy. :grimace:

BTW

As I was looking for something to watch, I decided to re-watch the 2000 200-episode Emperor Wang Gun. And who do you think popped up in episode 10? The young actress who is now playing SW's mom. Very pretty lady but...her voice, though softer, sounds the same.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Lets just wait and see they seem so much closer this preview for some reason I wonder what happen.

yep.  At least they are acknowledging each other lovingly .  Also, KBS removed the 113 ep preview.  They must have realized that because of the rain and flooding, they did not air the show and hence no video clips.  Must be two different programs which updates the kbsdrama Youtube site.  

21 hours ago, marrez1 said:

pregnant? humm and if it's more of a serious illness,  these writers have added episodes to make it even more dramatic

Pregnant.....yes! :blush:

Illness ......No!  :astonished:

Writers please don t go that way. Illness, disease  do you really want the viewers to drop this kdrama at the last minute?! (My way of expressing disappointment!)

Writers please think of a way to have them having slept together at one time or other. Create an occasion or occasions when they could have done so. They do have feelings for each other though they are suppressing it. They may have let go of the hesitation and given in to passion at one time or other.  It can happen more than once if the feelings are so great that it wants to explode. Wishful thinking again. It is possible for them to get pregnant at once since Sang Won seems to have been celibate for the past 6 years (lots of sperm cells aching to get out and fertilize an egg) and Geum Hee has been off the fertility injections for some time and her body would be balanced by this time and could more or less have recovered. She is in a good mood in terms of having Yeo Rum with her legally adopted and her own child. She could even have twins because of the fertility injections!

I hope it is more of good news rather than bad bad news.

As usual, a wait and see.

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Oh my God. It reminds me of Sonja in Daughter of mine :( 

I swear if they take the Mother of Mine route with a last minute death I'm gonna fly to Korea and hunt down the writer of this show. :rage:

47 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I swear if they take the Mother of Mine route with a last minute death I'm gonna fly to Korea and hunt down the writer of this show. :rage:

No. Here it is different. GH is more like Miri (in age). Sonja was so old and tired. She never had a day of rest. I am just saying if GH is ill, still there is hope. There will be some tears as usual, but I don't expect death. I am just worried about her suffering, that's all. Lung cancer is curable. Poor Sonja never thought about herself, that's why she never went to a doctor, her selfish daughters (except Miri) never noticed her, so her health deteriorated. Whereas GH has people around her who love and care for her. All of them noticed she is ill early. Don't worry

I will curse the writers if GH sickness was something she need a surgery and to transplant something and they made the toy boy kill JH and he donates what GH needs to stay alive. JH asking his mom if there is away to get GH back makes you wonder if he is really a doctor because defiantly he needs one, but what if GH sickness was his way to blackmail her?.

YR reminded me of the boy who sat in the elevator only to get up after relieving himself, if he only waited few seconds he would have been home and not embarrassed his mom ans sisters.

13 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

Pregnant.....yes! :blush:

Illness ......No!  :astonished:

Writers please don t go that way. Illness, disease  do you really want the viewers to drop this kdrama at the last minute?! (My way of expressing disappointment!)

Writers please think of a way to have them having slept together at one time or other. Create an occasion or occasions when they could have done so.

In addition to my earlier rant:

I couldn't sleep last night and this is what came to me...... (just to lighten the mood with a make believe scenario). Pregnancy ...... yes!

The occasion or occasions for which Sang Won and Geum He may have done the deed is (a) when Geum Hee was still working t Sang Won's restaurant.  They had a lot of alone time during that period and most of the time the father of Geum Hee would fetch Yeo Rum from daycare; 

(b) the period after Geum Hee lost Yeo Rum and had to return him to the orphanage. This was a very very sad and low time for Geum Hee and she would be very gullible to emotions as in like losing a person to death and during this time Geum Hee lived alone in her house;

Sang Won and Geum Hee seemed very confortable with each other and working in the restaurant they seemd to enjoy each other's company and for some reason or other seemed to like each other more... however, this turned around when Seong Gyeong showed up and told Geum Hee  to back off. 

That would give an estimated 2-3 months just enough time to be showing signs of fatigue and low immune system (needs vitamins), looking ill but really due to hormonal imbalances that is happening due to pregnancy.

So there is my own version of a pregnancy rather than a serious illness for Geum Hee. Geum Hee getting sick is not enough reason for Sang Won to go back to being a doctor. He can still be a doctor while running a restaurant business. He has Geum Hee and they can be a couple as well as business partners. Unlike in the case with Jun Ho when they were married, Geum Hee seemed more like a housekeeper rather than a pampered wife. No wonder their married life became boring and he became easy prey for Sang Mi.  No romance during the marriage. No dates, no out of town trips together. Nothing as in zero.:cold_sweat:

You guys, they film 1.5 weeks in advance...I don't like where this is heading but interestingly enough this is being filmed at Sang Won's house (I think cause the Wang home exterior is just a set while SW's is filmed outside an actual home).

Spoiler

JzhZEgg.png

L2ipOKM.png?1

Getting tired of JH and his mother's crappy scenes.  GH has a bleeding nose.  Looks like she goes to the hospital and we don't know what she has.  There was a nice outing with the couple (SW and GH & YR).  SW bought YR a bicycle and baseball mitts.    Feels like they are in the dating stage.  Also, SW and YR went to a public bath together. YR throughly enjoyed his bath with his dad.  I wish they had baths like that here so we can go and get soaked in it.    

I just hope they don't give GH anything horrible to deal with.  

Archived