[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Hi, I'm a new viewer, can someone what's happened so far? 

It is simple. Gemhee was married to Junhoo. He cheats on her with her old school friend Sangmi. At the same time Sangmi's brother Sangwon is a good man who helps Gemhee all the time. Gemhee was not able to get pregnant so she adopted a child named Yeoreum-i  (he turned out to be Sangwon's son, but separated from him because of his stupid mother). Gemhee divorces Junhoo who marries Sang-mi but regrets it. Now Gemhee and Sangwon share Yeoreum-i as mother and father but can't get married because Sangwon is Sangmi's brother

32 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Gemhee was married to Junhoo. He cheats on her with her old school friend Sangmi. At the same time Sangmi's brother Sangwon is a good man who helps Gemhee all the time. Gemhee was not able to get pregnant so she adopted a child named Yeoreum-i  (he turned out to be Sangwon's son, but separated from him because of his stupid mother). Gemhee divorces Junhoo who marries Sang-mi but regrets it. Now Gemhee and Sangwon share Yeoreum-i as mother and father but can't get married because Sangwon is Sangmi's brother

Wow... Sounds very interesting

10 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Not kind to the point of stupid, right?

Well in my opinion they are not stupid but they are put in a difficult position, may be Gemhee is not very brave but she's not stupid in my opinion. She defended her son, and put her stupid ex-husband in his right place. She just can't face Sangwon's family 

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Well in my opinion they are not stupid but they are put in a difficult position, may be Gemhee is not very brave but she's not stupid in my opinion. She defended her son, and put her stupid ex-husband in his right place. She just can't face Sangwon's family 

This drama looks very cheerful... I don't know if I'll like it

Sorry, I'm new to this drama series comment thread.  Watched the series from time to time and wondered by it is named "Home for Summer".  I just realized that 'yeoreum' actually translates as 'summer'.  So I guess the drama is about creating a 'home' for 'yeoreum' (summer).  Nice!  Hope all ends well.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Maybe you should cite out the dramas that you have liked and if we have seen one of those - we can let you know if you should watch this one or not.  :naughty:

Mysterious Personal Shopper

Unknown Woman

Left-Handed Wife

The Promise

Two Mothers

The Women's Room (still watching it)

Ruby Ring (never finished, I'm trying so hard to keep watching!)

As you can see I love revenge, thriller and very dark dramas.

YR plan to run away from home and he runs away, GH father was watching him but he slept instead of watching over him.

YR and his mother got intimated by fake dad, GH father was suppose to meet them there and walk them home.

YR get kidnapped by his stupid grandmother, GH dad was suppose to spend time with him but he slept

What kind of a child will like this food?. Where is the cookies, cakes, ice-cream, chocolate, dounates, soda and jellybeans???? where is the pizza (I saw saw something similar) and the pasta, burgers :bawling:.

I really hoped they called the cops on her, YR is legally GH son so it is kidnapping no matter whose blood is running in his veins, a restraining order would be a bonus.

5 minutes ago, howa said:

YR plan to run away from home, GH father was watching him but he slept instead of watching over him.

YR and his mother got intimated by fake dad, GH father was suppose to meet them there and walk them home.

YR get kidnapped by his stupid grandmother, GH dad was suppose to spend time with him but he slept

hat kind of a child will like this food?. Where is the cookies, cakes, ice-cream, chocolate, dounates, soda and jellybeans???? where is the pizza (I saw saw something similar) and the pasta, burgers :bawling:.

I really hoped they called the cops on her, YR is legally GH son so it is kidnapping no matter whose blood is running in his veins, a restraining order would be a bonus.

Grandpa is really dropping the ball lol he does not mean to but man you cannot count on him

@chococarmela Yeah we have cheating with SM and JH some of the most annoying people the drama. Its not happy most of the time but it gives you warm feeling from GH SW and YR  from  time to time.

27 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

So it's one of those dramas that look cheerful, funny and romantic (we're so happy!! :D) but... aren't? Not a fan of bright dramas...

Just watch the clips from YouTube and you won't feel like you missed a thing lol. I can guarantee it's not worth watching the entire episodes from day one Imao:sweat_smile:.

@dramaninja Your description is most accurate one I have ever seen lol:mrgreen::joy:.

Archived