[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

The ratings dropped a bit, ep.5 gathered only 3.5%... :fearful: Last Saturday it was 3.8%, hopefully, it'll rise since it's always better on Sundays.

HQ BTS pictures are up on Voice 3 official website:

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=20

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=21

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=22

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=23

Some more fanpics

I really like where they're going with this

D7dWOFjUYAAWnOf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Now that I've watched ep.5,  I think @sushilicious you were right, Shun might be KW's brother. BJS saying that KW knows Shun the best is quite telling and it can't be KW's dad since Shun is young. If KW really knows Shun from before then it must be from his childhood since Shun lived in Japan and KW left for Korea at a young age. I can't imagine anyone else being Shun other than his bro, who was there when MH was murdered and saw everything. If KW inherited any 'psycho genes' from his dad, then most likely his bro did too. It will be an interesting plot point if Shun is indeed KW's brother who took a completely different path from KW and decided to become even worse than his father. I don't remember if it was ever explained how KW's brother 'died' but I always found the fact suspicious. 

I also lost any hope for KW and think he'll end up badly. The words that he told KJ "You and I both don't have that much time" seem like a premonition of what's to come.  The miscommunication that's going on between him and KJ is pissing me off so much. :expressionless: If they could just sit and talk for an hour the season could go down from 16 to like 12 episodes. If there's anything I've learned from watching K-dramas for years is that miscommunication is the root of all evil. BTW, doesn't it seem like we're back to square one, I mean to season 2? :lol: KW reverted to his grumpy self x10 worse, KJ is back to doubting KW x10 stronger, det. Na is back to suspecting KW x10 more, BJS is on the run etc... What was the purpose of season 2 again? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

While you guys are going all psycho... I'm freaking out at how yucky it is when DKW tried to put a bandage on KJ's wound.

Like eww? Wash and clean the wound please?

:joy:

#ocd

I had the same thought, lol, but I think I was even more shocked that he spoke nicely to her from beginning to end. He usually pushes her back so harshly at some point of their regular interactions. It was also interesting to notice that he showed more compassion toward her... when the colleagues were not around. I keep thinking he doesn't want people noticing when he cares for people, probably by fear of them getting hurt (killed) in the end. That much was clear in season 2, if I remember well. That man has been through such incredible trauma throughout his life, I'm surprised he hasn't broken down yet. The writing of this season is terrifyingly great, once again. Loved the twist with foreign wife.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Well, we get to see KW turns into Kousuke for a minute at the end of episode 6. :naughty:

Although, I'm sure next episode Chief Na got to him first before he lick his mouth for third times (first lick - I'm going to get you; second lick - I just want to hear your death wish; third lick - you're dead :joy:).

But, what amuse me is that horror-like face of the person from Kousuke's perspectives. So, that's how he sees his victim. It's a total horror :hushed:

The Sumpitan case is quite sad. Hmmm.. This kind of syndicate exists everywhere. 

This season is literally international show down with so many foreign actors and we got to see Officer Park shows off her multilingual skill.. although, it seems unnecessary because apparently the woman speaks fluent Korean. LOL! :joy:

KKJ hearing is getting worse it seems. Hmmm. I'm so worried about her. I think Wired Shun has purposely lure her interest by playing with the lighter. He knew KKJ would hear it. He's going after her ears I am sure of it. Then he will ask her to decipher that recording if she want to live. Hmmmmm...

I hope Chief Na would not be too carried away with his overly concern with DKW. 

His worry over DKW's condition could be manipulated by the main villain to plant seeds of doubt in his mind. Hmmmm

The biggest question now is, who is that wired shun???? Is it Japanese actor or Korean actor?

Let's do our guess list here. Hahahah. :w00t:

I will put a name on the list tomorrow after I'm done watching the sub. Hahaha:rolleyes:

• Like 7

Whaaa~~ so KW's basically schizophrenic... he's having hallucinations much like MTG in the first season. KW your cancelled! :skull: 

So what do you guys think, will det. Na make it in time to stop KW or not? The preview's misleading. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

KKJ hearing is getting worse it seems. Hmmm. I'm so worried about her. I think Wired Shun has purposely lure her interest by playing with the lighter. He knew KKJ would hear it. He's going after her ears I am sure of it. Then he will ask her to decipher that recording if she want to live. Hmmmmm...

I'm also very worried about her. Why doesn't she consult a doctor about her hearing? It's getting worse with every episode. :scream:

@sushilicious I don't know what you had in those cookies but they definitely helped. :joy: I was as calm as a sloth. 

• LOL 5

@ellelyana88 They didn't show the face, actually not even his mouth in that scene. I have no idea who could it be. Is he wearing a swimming cap or something?  

I must say, the killers in Voice sure have an interesting taste when it comes to the tools they use. MTG used a kettlebell, BJS used hedge shears or however, those are called and then Shun uses a wire out of all the things. Those aren't the easiest things to kill with, but definitely innovative. Is it just me or does anyone else find the sound of Shun playing with his lighter familiar? I swear I heard it before somewhere, maybe a different drama...

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Can we talk about that indirect kiss that KW had? His lips was practically on his own hand while cover the guy’s mouth? :joy: I was laughing like how MTG when he enters KJ’s house. Omg, I’m learning from MTG haha

Don't remind me of that :joy: Since it's not with KJ I'll pretend as if nothing happened. I've seen nothing! :skull:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Ohhh~~ so KW is not cancelled just yet. From the text preview, it seems like det. Na appears just in time to stop KW from killing the guy, which then escapes. Det. Na finds out that KW is a born psychopath (I'm sorry, but that's not how psychopathy works...but ok) but he agrees to keep it a secret after KW pleads him to not tell anyone for the time being. That doesn't stop KJ from sensing that det. Na is hiding something though. Agent Jin will cooperate with Korea's best white hat hacker to speed up the investigation. I guess that's how he finds Shun's identity this fast. Plus they will have to deal with another case about revenge driving(?) :no_mouth:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ellelyana88 I find that it's easier to guess from picture below... Someone tall, with long neck, and long fingers as well... And there is another person with him... Who have they captured?? Det.Na??

Okay, my first guess ~ Yoo Ah In ~ I don't know why, just suddenly thought of him. But his ear doesn't really match, and he seems to have shorter neck. I must be wrong. I am so curious....!! And we have to wait a whole week..... :mellow:

EJV2LVF.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 They didn't show the face, actually not even his mouth in that scene. I have no idea who could it be. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@ellelyana88 I find that it's easier to guess from picture below... Someone tall, with long neck, and long fingers as well... And there is another person with him... Who have they captured?? Det.Na??

Yeah, I was actually trying to focus on his side profile. Hahahaha:sweatingbullets:

Yeah he does have long fingers and long neck. But I'm not sure about tall. He seems a bit shorter than LJW and Kwon Yul. And the scene where they showed him in suit walk down the stairs playing with the lighter,  I dont find him tall cuz from the angle he was shot, he doesnt seems to have long legs... hahaha :D

He seems not that slim not that bulky either.. he is just... lean(?). :huh:

I dont think he is old at KW's father age either. Because he has that strength to overthrow and strangle BJS. And he is very swift and fast too. 

I think he is well-trained in martial arts too. Looking at his attire in the preview, maybe something like Kendo, or Kenjutsu or Iaido ..all involves swordmanship (though maybe he just wearing the Japanese traditional clothes just as OOTD...haha) . But instead of using swords 'cause its too common and typical, he attacks using wire ('cause he thinks he is talented and special). 

I think he is a Korean actor who is very fluent in Japanese. But their direction of investigation confuses me a bit cause it seems they are narrowing that wire shun is a Japanese who once taught in BJS' school. Mannnn...all those students from that same school turns out as psychopaths...feeding the dark web with tonnes of uploads. Hmmm... so he'd been establishing the psycho cult since long time ago and nurture all those young students to excel as psychopath murderer. LOL! I thought @sushilicious was unrivaled. Looks like I might subscribe to Wire Shun's cult any time soon :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

39 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I thought @sushilicious was unrivaled. Looks like I might subscribe to Wire Shun's cult any time soon :P

@sushilicious Houston, we have a problem :skull:

On a serious note, we still don't know who that old guy was at the end of season 2, he might as well be KW dad otherwise why so much interest in KW? But yea, Wire Shun must be young to be able to kill his victims the way he does.

BTW, I'm sad that KW won't be a part of the Golden Time team in the end. Since they established him as a psychopath, he definitely won't be working as a police officer any longer. I think KJ will end up actually shooting that gun at KW. 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, my first guess ~ Yoo Ah In ~ I don't know why, just suddenly thought of him. But his ear doesn't really match, and he seems to have shorter neck. I must be wrong. I am so curious....!! And we have to wait a whole week..... :mellow:

Actually, I think you might be right and his right ear does look like YAI's (well at least the upper part)

QPwgu3U.png08441483.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, nateko said:

I think KJ will end up actually shooting that gun at KW. 

Even just thinking about it makes me super sad already. :bawling:

By the way, since there are 2 masked person as shown in the preview, I think maybe around episode 12-14 they caught the second guy first, thinking that he is the real deal. 

But, I think the main villain had something plan in action to get his hands to KKJ. I predict that KKJ woud be kidnapped and hang with wire just as Yukiko.. and there would be long talk between them. By this time, KKJ might be very struggle with her hearing ability.. and the situation would get us all anxious with her difficulty to tell what's the indistinct voices talking about in the recording. I think LJW hinted in an interview segment before this: this season would start and end with KKJ hearing. 

Meanwhile the police force may have no idea how and where to find her, then I think they would turn to KW for help (maybe he will be in cells, or in hiding or in indefinite break for treatments by the time this event occur). Hahahahahaha.. I am writing my own fiction here. lol!

Hmmmm... I am worried for what's going to happen to KJ. Hmmm...

Btw.. I'm still trying to get use to this new director's way of making cuts and camera angle. It seems to me I dont feel the tense, the excitement, the anxiety when they are dealing with the case.. this seems have to do with the way he pace in between cuts.. and perhaps with no suitable bgm to raise the tension (?). I find the flow a bit lacking this season. Is it just me? Hmmmm..

• Like 5

@ellelyana88 I've had similar thought about KJ fate. I do think she'll get kidnapped and trapped and maybe Wire Shun might try to get KW to kill KJ when Kousuke resurfaces. Pure torture for my faint heart. Also this "I think LJW hinted in an interview segment before this: this season would start and end with KKJ hearing. " makes me so very nervous. :grimace:

• Like 5

People on Twitter have been speculating that Lee Junho is the villain.

But I am still keeping my eyes to Lee Tae Ri, whom DKW choked in the earlier episode. 

I don't think he is just a cameo for just few cuts. Hmmmm.. The suit the person wear when walking down the stairs and the suit Lee Tae Ri wears when he was choked by DKW in earlier episode has the same style. Hmmmm... 

If he is not the main villain, he might be that 2nd person in the preview.

Take a look at his ear. The arc seems similar. Hmmmmm.. 

201811222115771519_5bf69e212fbb2.jpg

• Like 3

I am not very familiar with Lee Tae Ri... will he be a strong enough actor to be the villain? When did DKW choked him? I don't remember... unless it is in V2 which I haven't watched all...

Gosh we're being obsessed with ears now, just like Kousuke :naughty:

• LOL 4