[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

13 hours ago, meon said:

Also he licks his lips and his eyes become as if about to smile, but instead of he starts beating.
Bloody ears, 'smiling' eyes, to lick lips, to tie around the neck, drag away and strangle - this is the Kouske's "belongings"?  And, of course, 'daddy's' smile over the shoulder. 
I am not sure that DKW still controls Kosuke. :naughty:

I remembered his smile (while Big Boss was sinking) when he said to Song Soo Cheol 'I am only curious abt what you will say when you die.'
Kouske likes watching dying ppl - what they say, how they are dying...  :fearful:

I hope KW will control Kosuke but how long? Twice he was stopped by his team mate and he looked confused on what he has done. 

In my opinion, he attacks bad guys only. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, nateko said:

In case anyone wondered how Yukiko was cut up, here's one for you, don't thank me :joy:

And of course they had to blur them in the drama... :sweatingbullets:

So a rather morbid question... they actually put the cut parts together before her burial? That was very considerate... I guess in the real world, it won't be done that way? Or is it just in Japan? or by request of family?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And of course they had to blur them in the drama... :sweatingbullets:

So a rather morbid question... they actually put the cut parts together before her burial? That was very considerate... I guess in the real world, it won't be done that way? Or is it just in Japan? or by request of family?

I think it might be done by request of the family otherwise they won't do it. Especially in countries where cremation is the main way to go about dead bodies they usually won't do anything with the body. Though in Europe they kinda 'prepare' a dead body before keeping it in an open coffin just for a bit right before the burial to let the family and friends say their last goodbye to the deceased person's face. Though in Yukiko's situation her body was kept at the morgue after they've done an autopsy, so it's even weirder that they put her body parts back together before or after autopsy.  

BTW, this conversation just randomly took a very weird direction :joy: sorry, everyone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hey guys! 

I am in the middle of nowhere now for some works.

Checking out this thread to feel that I am still connected to the rest of the world. Haha! 

I afraid that if I don't check out this thread, my inner "Kousuke" will surface right this moment! :naughty:

*okay, just kidding*:P

Just stopping by to peek what did u guys been discussing 'bout. 

I actually kinda frustrated when they have to blur the murdered bodies, even those on KW's presentation slides. I guess they can't get the permission for rating 19 from the review board in time of broadcast (?). So, the easy way out to make it suitable for 15 rating is just blur all those images. 

I don't remember if they ever had any episode rated as 19, wasn't there?

I remembered MBC's Less Than  Evil had so many episodes rated as 19, that I enjoyed watching how realistic the crimes scenes or how disfigured the murdered bodies were. OCN seems to prefer leaving all that to our own imagination huh? 

I know the context of those murders were already gruesome and disturbing, but.. yeah.. that's what we should have expecting to watch when we get on this ride, right? Hahahahha.. oh, I sounds like a bloody twisted psychopath now. Hahahhaha. Gotta work hard to suppress my "Kousuke", not until I reach the end of this season. :joy:

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I remembered MBC's Less Than  Evil had so many episodes rated as 19, that I enjoyed watching how realistic the crimes scenes or how disfigured the murdered bodies were. OCN seems to prefer leaving all that to our own imagination huh? 

I know the context of those murders were already gruesome and disturbing, but.. yeah.. that's what we should have expecting to watch when we get on this ride, right? Hahahahha.. oh, I sounds like a bloody twisted psychopath now. Hahahhaha. Gotta work hard to suppress my "Kousuke", not until I reach the end of this season. :joy:

I'm disappointed about it as well and I'll sound like a psychopath too but I really wanted to see how what kind of "art piece" did the murderer create with Yukiko 'cuz I want to know and see just how twisted the guy is. Recently they started blurring everything out. If I remember correctly in the second part of the first season OCN received a warning for graphic content and the director at that time decided to still go with his direction to stay true to what he wanted to show. They even changed the rating to 19+. I guess they don't want to do that now, maybe too much of a loss in ad revenue. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

May I say even more sadistic than BJS? (We haven’t seen Kousuke’s full form of destruction yet) but I take my chances to say that Kousuke will be more powerful than BJS.

I think so. :thumbsup: BJS looks like an esthete in some way, but not Kouske (in spite of his thirst for beautiful ears). And although BJS thinks that...

16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

hatred and anger is what drives Kousuke. At this point BJS defeats KW, KW would be pretty mad and thus *snap fingers*  he will lose it.

I begin to think that BJS is mistaken considering Kousuke as be driven by hatred. Kousuke likes a pain, just fond of pain, as a real sadist. 

"I'll make this painful. Don't move."  - "nice" proposition :crazy:   Even the serial murderer called Kouske "you, psychopath!"

14 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Twice he was stopped by his team mate and he looked confused on what he has done. 

In my opinion, he attacks bad guys only. 

He was stopped one time else in V2 - when hit on the head of the criminal with the brick and his teammate stopped him. 

And yes, it's interesting, why he prefers bad guys?  

Spoiler

Kouske pretends on the power over the world and wants to prove "I am here the greatest evil, and not these pathetic criminals" :naughty:  :joy:

• Like 4

Japan has very strict ritual when it comes to handling dead bodies actually. Watch the movie Departure. 

I agree about the blurring part. It's a bit too much when even a hammer has to be blurred too (ryokan's case):huh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, nateko said:

Though in Yukiko's situation her body was kept at the morgue after they've done an autopsy, so it's even weirder that they put her body parts back together before or after autopsy.  

Could it have been done at the request of the mystery man who was crying over body? I've been wondering if it wasn't the Japanese policeman obsessed with arresting DKW. I think he, too, like KJ, asked KW if he knew Yukiko...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Am I sadistic to say that I really love Kousuke to send pain to those who hurt others?

There is a big difference: to hurt a bad person because you can't restrain yourself seeing what a horror this person made (acting under affect) and to torture this person just because you enjoy the pain of others and the justice - this is only a cover for your sadism.

Do you remember what Chief Na said? "What's the most terrifying abt DKW? Even if he does crazy things he sounds pretty plausible if he speaks with a serious look. He has a good brain but it's of no use, it's useless if he's not a human being but a monster"

Seems, all them (and Chief Na) forget abt it. And it begins to be dangerous... :tears:

• Like 6

Well I guess BJS will be around for a little more longer.

I might sound sadistic, however the highlight of these last two episodes of was the BJS escape scene - the way he used that scalpel!

On that note a bts on the scene:

Like some of you here I also loved it when DKW asked KKJ about her ear, while in the car :wub:. As much as I would love to ship these two I just can't imagine the amount of emotional and psychological baggage the two of them would have to deal with! 

Sorry I am not quoting names!! However as I catch up with thread I forget who said what :(

I remember reading or hearing an interview with Lee Jin Wook, where he said the show begins and ends with KKJ's hearing. I am not exactly sure what is being alluded to here?!

• Like 6