[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

18 hours ago, shipper said:

even when they met up in the past, goblin cast never publicly post about it so we won't know unless someone leaks it :sleepy:

YIN's drama is probably still shooting? Her costars post about filming and they haven't said anything about it being over.

Other Drama Cast Reunions post photos publicly but Goblin Casts are always on ninja mode. The TYH wrap up party didn't even have a photo of YIN and LDW together, hahahaha. There was a video before for TYH interview. LDW said they meet in private. 

2 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

I wanna see that TYH bts.. is it still on YG's IG? Or in their YT?

Sadly, I cannot see it in their YG Stage IG anymore. :(

2 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Other Drama Cast Reunions post photos publicly but Goblin Casts are always on ninja mode.

YIN and GY also don’t have Instagram or other social media and of the four main Goblin cast, I would think they’re two very private people. They likely meet in private or keep in touch but just don’t show it to the public. 

And for the BTS, the MBC ones for Spies Who Loved Me are probably not scripted? To be honest they look kind of boring (not in a bad way) but they’re just filming and in good spirits yet still professional. Which is funny because it all works together and the three main leads chemistry is great. So I guess the point is not everything is like it seems? Lol

2 hours ago, shipper said:

The YG stage bts should the one of the last videos in this playlist called "Last Day of Filming"

I think the BTS that i'm talking about has been set to private already. :/ The scene that they were in is when OJS and KJR got together again. The long kiss scene..

2 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

I think the BTS that i'm talking about has been set to private already. :/ The scene that they were in is when OJS and KJR got together again. The long kiss scene..

:/

at least we still get ldw sulking then looking away from the camera for that scene at 1:57 of the YouTube version

ldw glaring angrily at the bts camera during ep 11 playground bts is funny too lol

seems like all the official accounts are being really careful about them...always deleting stuff...wonder why

huhu i came back after a long time , but i have caught up with you all 

3 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

hii @ELFlamingo  pichiiicouple<3 it's actually there on yg official youtube channel, if this is what you are reffering too (at 01:57 LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR80TB7HGdk 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

This is the video, I think you're looking for. It's been translated with English subtitles. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mintandpeach said:

huhu i came back after a long time , but i have caught up with you all 

hii @ELFlamingo  pichiiicouple<3 it's actually there on yg official youtube channel, if this is what you are reffering too (at 01:57 LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR80TB7HGdk 

10 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

This is the video, I think you're looking for. It's been translated with English subtitles.

16 hours ago, shipper said:

The YG stage bts should the one of the last videos in this playlist called "Last Day of Filming"

Thank for the links❤❤❤ watching TYH's bts really makes a pichi shippers day! 

14 hours ago, T Nguyen said:

YIN and GY also don’t have Instagram or other social media and of the four main Goblin cast, I would think they’re two very private people. They likely meet in private or keep in touch but just don’t show it to the public. 

And for the BTS, the MBC ones for Spies Who Loved Me are probably not scripted? To be honest they look kind of boring (not in a bad way) but they’re just filming and in good spirits yet still professional. Which is funny because it all works together and the three main leads chemistry is great. So I guess the point is not everything is like it seems? Lol

As for TSWLM's bts, i do agree that they seem kinda 'lacking' especially that it is a romance drama. Eric's action could be attributed to the fact that he is married. As for Im Juhwan, i think he is a bit timid. But surprisingly, as you've pointed out too, the onscreen chemistry is great. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Ldw send food truck for GY. Earlier this year he and GY also sent foodtruck to KGE, but none for YIN really?? 

Yea...if they're friends then they would have sent something to each other. Both are very generous as we've seen before. if they're trying to avoid scandal about being together and are really just friends, then I would think enough time has passed for them to avoid any gossip (right? or am I delulu? haha). Not sure if this means "something" going on that they'd try to avoid each other. I also know they haven't been seen together or associated with each other for some time but that doesn't mean they're not together. The biggest clue for me is when they both wore that safety pin during their drama's press conference. I don't think it's a fashion statement in S. Korea, is it? YIN puts a lot of thought into everything she does so I'm pretty sure it can't just be a coincidence. 

On another note, I have a question related to YIN and not Pichi that I will put in the spoilers

Spoiler

What is YIN's relationship with YG like? Are they very protective of her (seems like it), or maybe she has them hide some things on behalf? Just curious because it seems like YG really lets her choose projects she wants? I was surprised when she turned down Snowdrop which would have been great for her career. I saw a YouTube comment on her latest yg stage video where some commenters were saying she's been at YG for so long they forget and that they never hear about her contract renewal. 

20 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Yea...if they're friends then they would have sent something to each other. Both are very generous as we've seen before. if they're trying to avoid scandal about being together and are really just friends, then I would think enough time has passed for them to avoid any gossip (right? or am I delulu? haha). Not sure if this means "something" going on that they'd try to avoid each other. I also know they haven't been seen together or associated with each other for some time but that doesn't mean they're not together. The biggest clue for me is when they both wore that safety pin during their drama's press conference. I don't think it's a fashion statement in S. Korea, is it? YIN puts a lot of thought into everything she does so I'm pretty sure it can't just be a coincidence. 

On another note, I have a question related to YIN and not Pichi that I will put in the spoilers

Hide contents

What is YIN's relationship with YG like? Are they very protective of her (seems like it), or maybe she has them hide some things on behalf? Just curious because it seems like YG really lets her choose projects she wants? I was surprised when she turned down Snowdrop which would have been great for her career. I saw a YouTube comment on her latest yg stage video where some commenters were saying she's been at YG for so long they forget and that they never hear about her contract renewal. 

Come to think of it, i haven't heard any news about her contract with YG. I mean, after all the controversies that YG faced, i kinda expected her to move out like other YG artists did. 

yes thats the video clip..haha sorry i overlooked. because it was just a really short screen time. :sweatingbullets:

thank you. hahaha LDW looked really pissed hahahaha

Spoiler

YG is really so bad at promoting their actors. they focus more on their idols and their building :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: But to answer your question.

YG artists have more freedom to express their creative side.

and As far as I know.

YIN is careful in choosing projects. Im kinda skeptical in Jisoo being the main lead.

2 hours ago, lunita said:

I don't think so. 

That pic is Ldw&Boah's hands,? their rings??

Yes it's ldw and jba's hand but it's part of tont story

4 hours ago, LAARNI said:

@RollyPenny it's on page 166.the couple items thought to be similar including the rings.:D:heart:

what I mean is from the latest episode tont, in the story line (sorry I should've mentioned it earlier) lee yeon and nam jiah decided to wear couple ring and their looks similar to areum and derek's wedding ring in tswlm

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Hi, guys!! I missed this thread so much! This may be completely OFF-TOPIC, but I just wanted to share with my fellow pichi couple supporters these photos! :waves: Last year, my fiancé and I went to the Goblin & Touch Your Heart shooting locations to recreate some of our favorite scenes from the dramas. After getting engaged, we wanted to go back to Korea for our pre-wedding photos but sadly, travel bans were imposed. Since we are both fans of the pichi couple, we decided to "remaster" our photos and use them still as pre-wedding shots! Hee-hee!

Sharing with you guys the photos that were inspired by major pichi-love! :fullofhearts:

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Spoiler

4.jpg

5.jpg

If I am in violation of any forum rules for posting this, please let me know and I'll delete this immediately! :byebye2:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, ayabrea said:

Hi, guys!! I missed this thread so much! This may be completely OFF-TOPIC, but I just wanted to share with my fellow pichi couple supporters these photos!  Last year, my fiancé and I went to the Goblin & Touch Your Heart shooting locations to recreate some of our favorite scenes from the dramas. After getting engaged, we wanted to go back to Korea for our pre-wedding photos but sadly, travel bans were imposed. Since we are both fans of the pichi couple, we decided to "remaster" our photos and use them still as pre-wedding shots! Hee-hee!

Sharing with you guys the photos that were inspired by major pichi-love!

Reveal hidden contents

If I am in violation of any forum rules for posting this, please let me know and I'll delete this immediately!

These are Lovely.  Thank you for sharing.  I miss the Pichi couple too.  Watching TONT and TSWLM, both are good shows but my heart doesn't flutters watching them with other actors.  I just don't know why but I do love their dramas and thinks that the acting in their respective dramas are excellent.  I have to watch TYH again and even I watched it like more than 5 times, my heart flutters when I see them.  There is no denying that our Pichi couple is perfect on screen and I am praying of screen too. 

Btw, @ayabrea may I know the name of the bridge from Goblin?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jdp<3LDWYIN said:

Btw, @ayabrea may I know the name of the bridge from Goblin?

It's the Yeongdap Station Pedestrian Bridge. When you get there, there's a cute sign:

IMG-20190501-150217.jpg

missing our pichi couple so much! just rewatching TYH reruns. :fullofhearts:

I always just take comfort in these VERY happy "coincidences":

1. After TYH, LDW & YIN had a talk show at the same time with a mutual co-host.

2. They also had a drama run the same month (TONT & TSWLM)

3. Their safety pin-themed wardrobe!

4. The similar rings.

I also still haven't let go of that time when the sunny ringtone was used in Strangers from Hell. I'm delulu like that! :wow1:

Did they send each other food trucks? I take it as a good sign that they didn't. Sending food trucks seems more of a badge of platonic friendship. And nothing beats that time when they sent a conjugal food truck!

Until and unless one of them announces getting married to someone else, then my pichi ship continues to sail! :issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 1