[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@sunnynotsunhee@flashyymalditah i agree with you.me at first seeing the bts of gumiho drama felt nervous too!coz the girl is really "into it" but i observed LDW that no matter how flirty they were on this bts even the erotic bath tub pic i observed that his aura is not really happy or enjoying if i would compare that to goblin and esp TYH.LDW seemed tired all the time that sometimes his acting is already "forced" in those scenes.may be i was too immersed in pichi couple chemistry that i dont see anymore chemistry for LDW and co star.even the kissing scene when everyone was praising them for me it was meh!BUT compared to YIN and EM i was really amazed in their acting.indeed YIN is the chemistry goddess and im happy for that!

i think it was discussed here that bts are also "scripted" so it's not that reliable that's why evrytime i see them promoting their gumiho drama and doing all sorts of "sweetiness" esp their romance i just said to myself you're not that convincing coz if you are you wouldn't be promoting always of your drama and  your ratings could've skyrocketed long time ago.

pardon my long post and thank u for the space.:sweatingbullets::heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, LAARNI said:

i think it was discussed here that bts are also "scripted" so it's not that reliable that's why evrytime i see them promoting their gumiho drama and doing all sorts of "sweetiness" esp their romance i just said to myself you're not that convincing coz if you are you wouldn't be promoting always of your drama and  your ratings could've skyrocketed long time ago.

THIS! THIS! this!

if it was that convincing, why go through all that effort to promote?? i mean a "sweet video" to promote every episode? really? that really necessary? 

Pichi couple don't even have to have too much skinship or promotion. that explosive chemistry just happened. i mean come on! they could literally just be staring at each other and u will still feel the tension. that's chemistry for me. u dont have to rub it in my face and suffocate me with promotions. 

people watched TYH not because of its story because it was very light. nothing supernatural in it. like, just a feel-good drama. people watched it because of LDW and YIN chemistry. NATURAL CHEMISTRY. not artificial.. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, LAARNI said:

@sunnynotsunhee@flashyymalditah i agree with you.me at first seeing the bts of gumiho drama felt nervous too!coz the girl is really "into it" but i observed LDW that no matter how flirty they were on this bts even the erotic bath tub pic i observed that his aura is not really happy or enjoying if i would compare that to goblin and esp TYH.LDW seemed tired all the time that sometimes his acting is already "forced" in those scenes.may be i was too immersed in pichi couple chemistry that i dont see anymore chemistry for LDW and co star.even the kissing scene when everyone was praising them for me it was meh!BUT compared to YIN and EM i was really amazed in their acting.indeed YIN is the chemistry goddess and im happy for that!

I've read an article saying that TOTNT should just ditch the romance part and just focus on the folklore and fantasy stuff. Their story sells, the acting is good, the twists and the handling of the gumiho tale is great excpect the chemistry between LDW and JBA is bland. The article writer isn't a pichi fan, so that's saying something. I havent watched TOTNT yet, but from what i could gather from the few bts that i've watched is that, he's a professional. He seems flirty because he wants the viewers to anticipate the chemistry between him and his costar. I think it was a great pressure to him (i've read somewhere that he admitted it to) to sell TOTNT. Because 1. It was the same genre as Goblin and 2. Pichi was born during Goblin. If you look at it, he's only trying to be on the same level as Goblin and Pichi. We all know how he's faring, so lets cut him some slack people. He's been in enough pressure already. There's nothing to be nervous about while watching bts of TOTNT.

On the other hand, I've been watching our girl YIN's TSWLM. The show is great, the actors are great, and surprisingly, she looked great with either Eric Mun or Im Juhwan. Althought the bts of TSWLM is professional, (the lead actors aren't flirty on set) they seIl the romance perfectly. I guess another reason for LDW to be extra flirty with JBA. I mean our girl(YIN) looked great with other guys as her lead, so LDW must have thought, 'I gotta work harder.'

To be honest, i've anticipated this thing to happen when they chose to work on a new project. For the romance line of their respective projects to sell, they both have to break the bonds of the Pichi Ship. But thos doesn't mean they aren't together right? To others PiChi might mean Goblin's most tragic couple Grim ReaperxSunny. But us, Pichi means Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na. So I'm thoroughly fine if their new "project base romance line" sells out. I really don't care if Lee Yeon marries Nam Ji Ah. Or if Kang Ahreum ditches Derek Hyun and goes back to Jun Ji Hoon (although i prefer Derek Hyun over Jun Ji Hoon). As long as our boy Lee Dong Wook ends up with our girl Yoo In Na, the world will be just fine. B)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Wow this is gold, what does the captions say? 

3 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

instagram translations says "first private waiting room in life. first time to experience a lot of [something in Korean] first broadcast at 10pm. maybe I won't come out today but please come and see a lot of visual shows from Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook." nothing too crazy haha but it is funny that maybe yin and ldw were trying to be ninja sneaky and it didn't work

@RollyPenny @LAARNI @jhaynie @flashyymalditah this makes me feel better haha! I mean if a guy does like a girl he would try to do everything to be near her and make her laugh all the time. definitely dont see that in the gumiho bts. and I never knew that the bts were sometimes scripted! this is good to know. because at first it seemed odd that they were trying really hard with all the promos but I guess thats what sells and gets higher ratings! and the kiss that everyone was raving about...it was not like the ones in tyh at all. like ldw just pressed his lips again his costar. whereas in tyh there were some moments (like the street and sofa kisses) where I felt like I was violating their privacy as a viewer haha! like I was really wondering if it was the characters kissing or ldw/yin kissing. I am still new to this forum and backreading like crazy (I finished tyh a few months ago) so I appreciate everyones insights! saranghae!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

I've read an article saying that TOTNT should just ditch the romance part and just focus on the folklore and fantasy stuff. Their story sells, the acting is good, the twists and the handling of the gumiho tale is great excpect the chemistry between LDW and JBA is bland. The article writer isn't a pichi fan, so that's saying something. I havent watched TOTNT yet, but from what i could gather from the few bts that i've watched is that, he's a professional. He seems flirty because he wants the viewers to anticipate the chemistry between him and his costar. I think it was a great pressure to him (i've read somewhere that he admitted it to) to sell TOTNT. Because 1. It was the same genre as Goblin and 2. Pichi was born during Goblin. If you look at it, he's only trying to be on the same level as Goblin and Pichi. We all know how he's faring, so lets cut him some slack people. He's been in enough pressure already. There's nothing to be nervous about while watching bts of TOTNT.

On the other hand, I've been watching our girl YIN's TSWLM. The show is great, the actors are great, and surprisingly, she looked great with either Eric Mun or Im Juhwan. Althought the bts of TSWLM is professional, (the lead actors aren't flirty on set) they seIl the romance perfectly. I guess another reason for LDW to be extra flirty with JBA. I mean our girl(YIN) looked great with other guys as her lead, so LDW must have thought, 'I gotta work harder.'

To be honest, i've anticipated this thing to happen when they chose to work on a new project. For the romance line of their respective projects to sell, they both have to break the bonds of the Pichi Ship. But thos doesn't mean they aren't together right? To others PiChi might mean Goblin's most tragic couple Grim ReaperxSunny. But us, Pichi means Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na. So I'm thoroughly fine if their new "project base romance line" sells out. I really don't care if Lee Yeon marries Nam Ji Ah. Or if Kang Ahreum ditches Derek Hyun and goes back to Jun Ji Hoon (although i prefer Derek Hyun over Jun Ji Hoon). As long as our boy Lee Dong Wook ends up with our girl Yoo In Na, the world will be just fine. B)

I'm gonna quote everything u said in here because I couldn't have put it any better.. I'm with you in all these!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Chill out people. LDW and LDH shippers are still silently shipping the two even though LDH is in a relationship with se7en.

If other shippers are just calmy shipping, we should too. LDW and YIN is meant for each other. Nothing even comes close. There's nothing to be nervous about. Calm your erratic hearts but continue to be vigilant and look for the small details that might confirm our suspicions about them dating, getting married, starting a family and getting old together. 

Spam us with more Pichi!!

Stay in love with Pichi:heart:

https://images.app.goo.gl/4QYSmmocnEWSLgWx7

Edited by ELFlamingo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

you're totally right! thank you for sharing! I hadn't thought about the pressure that ldw was facing but it makes sense. he's said in many interviews that he wants viewers to separate out TOTNT and grim reaper in goblin. doesn't mean they're not together. as long as ldw and yin end up together, then we should all be happy hehe. 

im definitely more invested in TSWLM than TOTNT and really enjoying the romance/comedy/mystery. YIN has great chemistry with both of them. and what I love about the drama is that I am equally sold on her being with derek hyun or Jun Ji Hoon.

Edited by sunnynotsunhee
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

you're totally right! thank you for sharing! I hadn't thought about the pressure that ldw was facing but it makes sense. he's said in many interviews that he wants viewers to separate out TOTNT and grim reaper in goblin. doesn't mean they're not together. 

im definitely more invested in TSWLM than TOTNT and really enjoying the romance/comedy/mystery. YIN has great chemistry with both of them. and what I love about the drama is that I am equally sold on her being with derek hyun or Jun Ji Hoon.

so the writer of TOTNT isn't a Pichi fan? it definitely shows because they're trying to sell the couple in TOTNT but whatever, as long as ldw and yin end up together, then we should all be happy hehe. 

No, not the writer of TOTNT. I meant the article writer that wrote about the romance in TOTNT being bland is not a Pichi fan. I was telling about an article i read online, that says except for the love line, TOTNT is a good watch.

I enjoy watching TSWLM too.. YIN is so good she's really such a great catch.

LDW!! Just propose to YIN already!!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful insights and for keeping the ship afloat!

You people don't have to apologize if your post is too long. We are actually all grateful to all of you who gives us these wonderful observations!

Keep it coming! #pichiforever

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

instagram translations says "first private waiting room in life. first time to experience a lot of [something in Korean] first broadcast at 10pm. maybe I won't come out today but please come and see a lot of visual shows from Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook." nothing too crazy haha but it is funny that maybe yin and ldw were trying to be ninja sneaky and it didn't work

@RollyPenny @LAARNI @jhaynie @flashyymalditah this makes me feel better haha! I mean if a guy does like a girl he would try to do everything to be near her and make her laugh all the time. definitely dont see that in the gumiho bts. and I never knew that the bts were sometimes scripted! this is good to know. because at first it seemed odd that they were trying really hard with all the promos but I guess thats what sells and gets higher ratings! and the kiss that everyone was raving about...it was not like the ones in tyh at all. like ldw just pressed his lips again his costar. whereas in tyh there were some moments (like the street and sofa kisses) where I felt like I was violating their privacy as a viewer haha! like I was really wondering if it was the characters kissing or ldw/yin kissing. I am still new to this forum and backreading like crazy (I finished tyh a few months ago) so I appreciate everyones insights! saranghae!

so that's the caption of the photo means lol:issohappy:we just discussed the facial expression of gy that maybe he knows something then the photo says the ep of that day is with gy hahah definitely gy recieved same food right?coz the staff have it hayzz 

• Love 1

@louie_999 thank u also for the kind words put in here.im no longer nervous when watching LDW with his co star after all the observations i had with them.in fact i find it ironic but i will not discuss it anymore.i watched gumiho only in ep 1 then never went further. for me the drama itself is messy and story is predictable and i got a headache after watching it.

i am enjoying the spy drama of YIN and all the actors are professional aside from the fact that they have great chemistry in their respective scene. 

for LDW i hope he will get the chance to choose his next project meticulously coz i really would love to see him win an award(best actor) after all that's every actor's dream. the same with YIN too.

thank u everyone and stay safe!:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello, 
I have enjoyed reading all your observations, opinions and feelings about Pichi and their new drama. Not too many weeks ago I felt similar, sometimes doubtful, sad or confused with this new experience of Pichi (bts,couple pics), and wanted to share my observations and feelings with you, hoping to clarify a little and feel better.  I'm glad today.
Thank you, I loved reading you, I really hope Pichi still together and soon they could be a happy family. if they really love each other, getting married would perhaps solve many things and could be helpful in terms of work and choose to make, it could make it easy getting more clarity, calm and understanding about those things. That's what love is for too, right?  We hope to see them happy together.  ^_^  For now I'm enjoying The Spies Who Loved Me, they act so good, specialy Yin, she is such a amazing actress. :love:

:smooches3:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LAARNI said:

@louie_999 thank u also for the kind words put in here.im no longer nervous when watching LDW with his co star after all the observations i had with them.in fact i find it ironic but i will not discuss it anymore.i watched gumiho only in ep 1 then never went further. for me the drama itself is messy and story is predictable and i got a headache after watching it.

i am enjoying the spy drama of YIN and all the actors are professional aside from the fact that they have great chemistry in their respective scene. 

for LDW i hope he will get the chance to choose his next project meticulously coz i really would love to see him win an award(best actor) after all that's every actor's dream. the same with YIN too.

thank u everyone and stay safe!:heart:

I love LDW in TOTNT. His range of acting skills has really ok improved and he has put alot of effort into incorporating action into this drama. It's is a bit scary but it's a blend of all the dramas he has ever done ( romance, melon, and horror). I think that it will be one of his best acting roles. Lee Twin has so many layers to him and the storyline is like an onion. 

I hope that everyone can look beyond their emotions and appreciate the skill that it takes to bring a story to life. 

Also YIN has chemistry and kisses in her drama alot more than LDW. Why does everyone seems to direct their anger at him or Jo Boah?

If her scenes and chemistry can be accepted, so should his. They are both professionals.

Additionally, regarding their love story. 

In the Funding show, YIN was teased by the guy who was in Here is with her about having a special person. She laughed it off but people in their inner circle know.

Also I'm 77 Billion, Hee Chul was teasing YIN about the chemistry that she had with one of her co-stars during a steamy kiss in one of her recent dramas. Likely LDW in TYH episode 15 and 16.  She quickly said that she wasn't dating him but I believe that she was lying to keep their relationship a secret. They continued to tease her throughout the show but never mentioned a name. LDW's name was mentioned once and that was when an actor said that his wife mentioned that he looked like LDW. 

About LDW's character. He is flirty by nature and gets along with women since he has only female siblings and he's the oldest. Sometimes his playfulness can come off as flirty but he also treats his juniors like his siblings. 

He is very professional with Jo Boah and takes good care of her. She is beautiful but I believe that he is in a relationship because he keeps his kisses and touches very professional. 

Also, I believe that if anyone would break the other heart, it would be YIN. I believe that LDW has liked her for a while and she has the potential to hurt him deeply. 

I hope and pray that things work out for them, personally and professionally. I care for the both of them.

Stay positive and loving, Pichi fans.

• Love 2

5 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

I love LDW in TOTNT. His range of acting skills has really ok improved and he has put alot of effort into incorporating action into this drama. It's is a bit scary but it's a blend of all the dramas he has ever done ( romance, melon, and horror). I think that it will be one of his best acting roles. Lee Twin has so many layers to him and the storyline is like an onion. 

I hope that everyone can look beyond their emotions and appreciate the skill that it takes to bring a story to life. 

Also YIN has chemistry and kisses in her drama alot more than LDW. Why does everyone seems to direct their anger at him or Jo Boah?

If her scenes and chemistry can be accepted, so should his. They are both professionals.

Additionally, regarding their love story. 

In the Funding show, YIN was teased by the guy who was in Here is with her about having a special person. She laughed it off but people in their inner circle know.

Also I'm 77 Billion, Hee Chul was teasing YIN about the chemistry that she had with one of her co-stars during a steamy kiss in one of her recent dramas. Likely LDW in TYH episode 15 and 16.  She quickly said that she wasn't dating him but I believe that she was lying to keep their relationship a secret. They continued to tease her throughout the show but never mentioned a name. LDW's name was mentioned once and that was when an actor said that his wife mentioned that he looked like LDW. 

About LDW's character. He is flirty by nature and gets along with women since he has only female siblings and he's the oldest. Sometimes his playfulness can come off as flirty but he also treats his juniors like his siblings. 

He is very professional with Jo Boah and takes good care of her. She is beautiful but I believe that he is in a relationship because he keeps his kisses and touches very professional. 

Also, I believe that if anyone would break the other heart, it would be YIN. I believe that LDW has liked her for a while and she has the potential to hurt him deeply. 

I hope and pray that things work out for them, personally and professionally. I care for the both of them.

Stay positive and loving, Pichi fans.

hello,ldw is a very good actor eversince.,he can make u feel all the emotions he feels just by watching him there's no doubt about that...also i think wathever some shippers feels towards the show is their own prerogative...anger is a strong word,it's still only sharing some what can they accept or not still,it's they prerogative...im sure in time they will watch it...with yin,ofcourse we see some of bts and she even brush off ljw when flirting with her she just smile...anyways love your insights in funding together and 77 billion,thanks for pointing out that he only hav sisters that's y he acts like that...by the way are u ldw stan?it's nice to read your perspective about ldw and yin possible relationship...♡♡♡thanks for sharing

• Like 2

@Luny Delva hello there! i became an LDW fan coz of YIN.i truly appreciated his acting in goblin which won him a best supporting actor award, along with YIN, for the goblin drama.i was a bit shocked in his portrayal, as a psychopath in strangers from hell, coz that was very challenging but was able to pull off nicely. 

pardon me but i think none of us here is angry at JBA.we simply placed our thoughts here based on our observations.if i would say JBA is "into it" that is how i see it based on my observation and that's it!

i think it would be best if all of us here would just respect what the others are saying without being critical to it and just accept it.after all we are just fans rooting for pichi couple to be together in real life but at the end of the day it is always their choice to be together or not.

i am sorry if i offended some fans here coz i really thought that we can discuss freely our observations without being critical to one another here.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

so that's the caption of the photo means lol:issohappy:we just discussed the facial expression of gy that maybe he knows something then the photo says the ep of that day is with gy hahah definitely gy recieved same food right?coz the staff have it hayzz 

I think you're right! Also, they dosirak boxes showed up again on episode 10 (I think the valentines day ep) in his dressing room when Jang do yeon brought him some cookies in the beginning of the ep. So they're going strong even in early 2020 I would hope!

anyways sometimes when im shipping I find myself very narrowly focused on certain things so its nice to have different perspectives that help me see things in different ways. it also helps when I rewatch some things and notice things I haven't before because fellow shippers see things differently. I really appreciate everyones thoughts and insights here and hope everyone will keep sharing!

• Love 4

30 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

I think you're right! Also, they dosirak boxes showed up again on episode 10 (I think the valentines day ep) in his dressing room when Jang do yeon brought him some cookies in the beginning of the ep. So they're going strong even in early 2020 I would hope!

anyways sometimes when im shipping I find myself very narrowly focused on certain things so its nice to have different perspectives that help me see things in different ways. it also helps when I rewatch some things and notice things I haven't before because fellow shippers see things differently. I really appreciate everyones thoughts and insights here and hope everyone will keep sharing!

same here i keep watching their videos to observe since i miss them nowaday's haha...♡♡♡

35 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHG_V7lgzJA/?igshid=1jj47yqpnb50m

this photo is it legit?coz if it's legit,it's the ep with gy in jeju right?definitely gy has the reason why he keep on teasing him...

• Like 2

Let me clarify a comment. When I said that people were mad at LDW, it wasn't directed at this group. It was directed at all the comments that I see on Instagram and YouTube.

This group is meant to voice everyone's opinion and it is respected. 

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that my comments were not directed to anyone here.

5 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

hello,ldw is a very good actor eversince.,he can make u feel all the emotions he feels just by watching him there's no doubt about that...also i think wathever some shippers feels towards the show is their own prerogative...anger is a strong word,it's still only sharing some what can they accept or not still,it's they prerogative...im sure in time they will watch it...with yin,ofcourse we see some of bts and she even brush off ljw when flirting with her she just smile...anyways love your insights in funding together and 77 billion,thanks for pointing out that he only hav sisters that's y he acts like that...by the way are u ldw stan?it's nice to read your perspective about ldw and yin possible relationship...♡♡♡thanks for sharing

Hi, I do Stan LDW and YIN. I was actually a fan of YIN first when she played in Secret Garden and I saw LDW in Goblin. 

My comment was directed at other comments that I have seen on Instagram and YouTube. 

I believe that they are truly dating. YIN identified in an interview that she wanted to marry at age 40 which will be in 2 years. From watching Lee Dong Will's actions prior to Touch Your Heart, he was very flirtatious and was often pictures with different types of females. But I have noticed that he has really made an effort to not be overly flirtatious outside of "working" and building chemistry. That lets me know that he is likely Ina relationship.

If he is really with YIN, he will likely be in his best behavior because YIN stated on the Coffee Shop dating show that she didn't like cheaters and she looks like she is too mature to accept that type of behavior. 

She will help him grow and I believe that he helps to push her professionally and encourage her. They are a good mix and balance for each other, in my eyes.

I pray that it all works out.

• Like 3

On 11/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, sunnynotsunhee said:

@RollyPenny@LAARNI @jhaynie @flashyymalditah

Thank you! Yes nothing crazy with the caption but the way he put yin's box next to box with ldw's face is very intriguing. It makes me wonder, was he trying to say something else implicitly hehe ;) 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Thank you! Yes nothing crazy with the caption but the way he put yin's box next to box with ldw's face is very intriguing. It makes me wonder, was he trying to say something else implicitly hehe ;) 

Thanks for pointing out that there's a product endorsed by LDW besides YIN's dosirak! I didn't notice it before.

Here's the link to that IG pic: (it's the 3rd pic)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5pjMtvgIwI/?igshid=1u025pcrlpdbu

• Like 1
  • Love 1