[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

can someone answer my question? haha...remember the behind the scene of their broke up in touch your heart lee dong wook cried and he said because he call yoo in na oh yoon seo instead of oh jin shim because he's the only one calling oh yoon seo as oh jin shim that's why he cried but i don't understand???? what's the problem if he called oh jin shim as oh yoon seo??? it's really easy for a great actor like him i really feel like there is really suspicious for these two or maybe he remembered his ex?? but it's only a rumor they just met to get know more to each other  i think they confirmed the relationship to stop the media about them bc it's a big problem for them if they denied it especially the girl

Edited by miyoki

3 hours ago, miyoki said:

can someone answer my question? haha...remember the behind the scene of their broke up in touch your heart lee dong wook cried and he said because he call yoo in na oh yoon seo instead of oh jin shim because he's the only one calling oh yoon seo as oh jin shim that's why he cried but i don't understand???? what's the problem if he called oh jin shim as oh yoon seo??? it's really easy for a great actor like him i really feel like there is really suspicious for these two or maybe he remembered his ex?? but it's only a rumor they just met to get know more to each other  i think they confirmed the relationship to stop the media about them bc it's a big problem for them if they denied it especially the girl

Hi Miyoki!

I believe Wookie has been attached to his character as KJR in TYH, and as someone who exclusively calls OYS as "Oh Jin Shim", breaking out of that routine must be heartbreaking for KJR but he has to do it to "help" OYS in her showbiz career so she can focus, even though KJR still loves her.

Maybe our Wookie is trying to imagine how heartbreaking it would be if he had to deny having a relationship with our YIN unnie (when they might actually be in one) HAHAHA. #wishfulthinking #delulu

Kidding aside (or not), I don't think Wookie was remembering any ex of his when he cried then. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Hi Miyoki!

I believe Wookie has been attached to his character as KJR in TYH, and as someone who exclusively calls OYS as "Oh Jin Shim", breaking out of that routine must be heartbreaking for KJR but he has to do it to "help" OYS in her showbiz career so she can focus, even though KJR still loves her.

Maybe our Wookie is trying to imagine how heartbreaking it would be if he had to deny having a relationship with our YIN unnie (when they might actually be in one) HAHAHA. #wishfulthinking #delulu

Kidding aside (or not), I don't think Wookie was remembering any ex of his when he cried then. 

LDW said he saved YIN's contact as "Sunny not Sun Hee" on his own phone during Goblin...

so maybe during TYH, YIN = OJS to him and that's why it's so sad when he can't call her OJS [and they have to break up] 

:rolleyes:(wishful thinking lol)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, louie_999 said:

Hi Miyoki!

Yes, ldw was immersed in kjr character so much that he cried. If I'm not mistaken during scent of a woman ldw was also cried on set when he know kim sun a character having cancer. He's so total in playing every character and even his friend told him that they still can see moon jo scary smile in him after he plays stranger from hell.

maybe, just maybe this is why ldw seems avoid yin after tyh maybe he wants to make sure that his feeling towards yin is his real feeling as ldw not as kjr towards oys and vice versa 

35 minutes ago, Jdp<3LDWYIN said:

but look closely, the sticker on the left, above snowhite looks like a little fox or not :(

Hmm I think it's squirrel by the look of its tail :huh:

mintandpeach YIN in an interview with MBC select said this " I hope you congratulate me on my wedding in 3 years time", the interview was around the same time as of touch your heart, so everyone thought she is dating, but i guess she meant it as a joke, she is a playful person and was actually joking a lot in that interview. in less than a year she appeared for 7.7 billion and probably said this there. (i have not watched the show because no eng subs till now). She straight up denied it, just like song song couple denied everything hahahaaha  -> There is an english subbed ver in viu. 

In 7.7 Billion, YIN told a story about IU, where IU said to her to not get married in the future to which YIN agreed.
Then, IU changed  her mind and YIN also agreed with her. 

On a side note, She said if she gets a chance to she will get married and even if IU changes her mind again to not get married :sweatingbullets: And YIN said she will work hard to get married in 3 years because 5 years is already late. 7.7 Billion is 1 year after TYH.

2019 - TYH (1st year of Dating)
2020 - 7.7 Billion (2nd year of Dating)
2021 - Planning (3rd year of dating)

2022 - Wedding Bells

:joy:

I am still waiting for her Sundabang (Blind date Cafe) subbed version. Any news about it?

mintandpeachAlso someone mentioned LDW on YIN's show and this is how she responded. she observed so deeply and still kept looking until the other mc joked it off haha (and she is so cute!!!! ) Probably she bacame consious about not joking anymore after someone bringing up LDW on her show and denied dating. -> She answered here saying she knows LDW's face well so she can tell if there is resemblance.

MAN. If i was the host (Heechul) I'd be teasing YIN. Nonstop Hahahaha :lol:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

mintandpeach YIN in an interview with MBC select said this " I hope you congratulate me on my wedding in 3 years time", the interview was around the same time as of touch your heart, so everyone thought she is dating, but i guess she meant it as a joke, she is a playful person and was actually joking a lot in that interview. in less than a year she appeared for 7.7 billion and probably said this there. (i have not watched the show because no eng subs till now). She straight up denied it, just like song song couple denied everything hahahaaha  -> There is an english subbed ver in viu. 

okayy so i just finished watching the first eps and she said it on the first ep only that she is not dating..

i found the ep on youtube here's the link. she says this at :- 28:40

Also she said this in thefirst episode when someone said that "I agree nothing lasts forever, but i believe in everlasting love " to which YOO IN NA said this

794Gy2B.png

ATTORNEY KWON ????????!!!!!!!!!!

:yaaa:

4 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

I am still waiting for her Sundabang (Blind date Cafe) subbed version. Any news about it?

same!!!! i am also waiting for eng subbed, but cannot find it anywhere ............ 

:cries:

1 hour ago, mintandpeach said:

okayy so i just finished watching the first eps and she said it on the first ep only that she is not dating..

i found the ep on youtube here's the link. she says this at :- 28:40

Also she said this in thefirst episode when someone said that "I agree nothing lasts forever, but i believe in everlasting love " to which YOO IN NA said this

ATTORNEY KWON ????????!!!!!!!!!!

same!!!! i am also waiting for eng subbed, but cannot find it anywhere ............ 

If you have access to Rakuten Viki, the whole series has subtitles

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

2 hours ago, mintandpeach said:

love of 7.7 billion already found on viki, i want to watch blind date cafe actually ..........

sadly blind date cafe is not on viki

If you search for it's sinamoles on YouTube, she translated done of the blind date episodes

2 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

really???? last time i checked her account in ages its only up to 3 eps. omg. ill check it out. thank youuuuu ♡♡♡

You're right. She was only able to translate a few of them.

TvND had some translated in English. K don't know how many were done.

Annyeong chingus! I'm so sorry if i have so many asks for these two because i don't know if it's really true. I just want to know the truth lol. So did d!5p4t6h reported that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na are really dating each other for a year(rumored)??? I saw it in yt and search it in google but no one appeared. Can someone tell the truth? Kamsahamnida > _ <

On 11/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, miyoki said:

Annyeong chingus! I'm so sorry if i have so many asks for these two because i don't know if it's really true. I just want to know the truth lol. So did d!5p4t6h reported that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na are really dating each other for a year(rumored)??? I saw it in yt and search it in google but no one appeared. Can someone tell the truth? Kamsahamnida > _ <

i watched it too , the video, i think it's just a rumour and d!5p4t6h never released any articles like that to the best of my information. Actually it's good that d!5p4t6h is not involved or else the agencies would have interfered and killed all our hopes, atleast we still have hopes !!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHnlN8_p5lq/

anyways GUYSSS!! check this out. LDW talked about getting married and kids and his wife. i guess we'll have to wait 4-5 years more. LOL poor us (-_-)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIKSOQUJCO1/

Also this!!!!! Both our king and queen on this list. Kudos to YIN, her drama being underrated AF, lack of promotion, YG entertainment also does not promotes her well, She is also under rated in general and STILLL she managed to be on 27th number on the brand reputation list. Kudos to LDW for being 3rd on the list, his agency promotes him well and his drama also is well recognised and promoted. hehe I am so happy

Also does anyone knows how long will YIN keep filming TSWLM, i hope after finishing filming we can see her do magazine photoshoots and interviews, She has not been doing any of those recently ........... And then she will get busy with her film promotions and all. Ahh but she deserves a good rest toooo, so i guess we will have to wait for hearing her side of the story...........

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mintandpeach said:

i watched it too , the video, i think it's just a rumour and d!5p4t6h never released any articles like that to the best of my information. Actually it's good that d!5p4t6h is not involved or else the agencies would have interfered and killed all our hopes, atleast we still have hopes !!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHnlN8_p5lq/

anyways GUYSSS!! check this out. LDW talked about getting married and kids and his wife. i guess we'll have to wait 4-5 years more. LOL poor us (-_-)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIKSOQUJCO1/

Also this!!!!! Both our king and queen on this list. Kudos to YIN, her drama being underrated AF, lack of promotion, YG entertainment also does not promotes her well, She is also under rated in general and STILLL she managed to be on 27th number on the brand reputation list. Kudos to LDW for being 3rd on the list, his agency promotes him well and his drama also is well recognised and promoted. hehe I am so happy

Also does anyone knows how long will YIN keep filming TSWLM, i hope after finishing filming we can see her do magazine photoshoots and interviews, She has not been doing any of those recently ........... And then she will get busy with her film promotions and all. Ahh but she deserves a good rest toooo, so i guess we will have to wait for hearing her side of the story...........

Omg, finally someone answered my question! Tysm for answering atleast i'm settled now :)

Eh? and YIN said she will marry after 3 yrs bc 5 yrs it's too late ~_~ aigo! Don't us i think they planned it bc it's still connected 3 yrs and 5 yrs?!?!?! Hmmm??? Lmao my delulu and poor us we will still wait more years to get them married! 

yesss they deserved it they're so underrated tbh they deserve more than that!! 

i'd read that they stopped filming bc covid 19 but they continued after knowing they were all negative i think it will end soon! I feel like they are about to finish! And let's  pray too i hope i'll still see her after the end of filming of tswlm and promoting the movie "new year's eve" i miss her so much and oppa lee dong wook!!

So i did this and look how handsome & beautiful their son and daughter if they will marry each other!!!!(this is just for fun) awww i hope if they will marry soon I'm so sorry for being desperate but i really want these two for each other bc they're really compatible~ but if not i will accept it and i'll still support these two and if they will be a couple soon i hope they will not privatized their daughter or son i want to see how beautiful and handsome they are like mother and father HAHAHA ikr i'm funny but idk i love them so much

128994732-212946486853412-74230865706236

128995446-2979802585603907-8515228532442

Edited by miyoki
  • Like 2

@Luny Delvathank you for the video just finished watching it wow 2hrs long nonstop talking for wookie :sweat_smile: 

@mintandpeachyess agree with you yin needs promotion badly it's too bad for her as tswlm is one of her best imo she really is underrated..and even now new years Eve have to compete with gong yoo movie, I hope the promotion team is doing good this time and bring justice to our yin

@miyokihahaha so cute :love:

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Long time not in here. correct me if im wrong. is the statement that ldw said he wants to get married may be about 45 is from FORMYDEAR fm or is it the latest? If it was from FORMYDEAR fm, that was 3 years ago & i think at that time he was not with yin &...i think people will change their minds if they meet someone they loved. According to their situation (if they r really in love & yin age), they won't postponed their marriage too late. However, that's only my opinion & my delulu. i hope they will think about this asap

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Hi guys,

Long time not in here. correct me if im wrong. is the statement that ldw said he wants to get married may be about 45 is from FORMYDEAR fm or is it the latest? If it was from FORMYDEAR fm, that was 3 years ago & i think at that time he was not with yin &...i think people will change their minds if they meet someone they loved. According to their situation (if they r really in love & yin age), they won't postponed their marriage too late. However, that's only my opinion & my delulu. i hope they will think about this asap

But remember, FORMYDEAR was after Goblin, so they already knew each other before that fanmeet. Haha!

I remember I watched an interview with LDW where he got asked about how many kids he wants...

he suddenly laughed and said he needs to ask his future wife how many kids they would have...

sounds like he might be thinking of someone specific :smirk: instead of an imaginary future wife

• LOL 1