[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

4 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

@flashyymalditahso LDW must've loved minteu choco the same time as he converted to mixed sweet and sour pork haha 

spotted: another pair of converse shoes for LDW

Reveal hidden contents

hahah he learn to loved what she loves...:blush: i think she influenced him more he influence her...even his actions it seems he mirroring yin...the ep of i want to talk that we discussed here when he laugh he also cover his face like yin does when he makes her laugh...love their shoes tho seeing this pic i remember yin wearing orange converse she looks like a badass boos in that pic ♡♡♡ thanks for sharing...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I saw the news few days ago LDW sends a food truck to his fellow Stranger from Hell co-star Im Si Wan. 
If LDW and YIN doesn't have something going on sending a food truck to her during filming or vice versa  would be so simple right? It's like an act of respect or support to your fellow co stars. I bet the cost of that food truck is just a penny to LDW/YIN :D 

Off topic. In TONT, I ship the Vet Shin Ju and Kim Yuri more. Hahaha. I am always looking forward to their scenes. (Second Couple Syndrome)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

I saw the news few days ago LDW sends a food truck to his fellow Stranger from Hell co-star Im Si  Wan. 
If LDW and YIN doesn't have something going on sending a food truck to her during filming or vice versa  would be so simple right? It's like an act of respect or support to you fellow co stars. I bet the cost of that food truck is just a penny to LDW/YIN :D 

Off topic. In TONT, I ship the Vet Shin Ju and Kim Yuri more. Hahaha. I am always looking forward to their scenes. (Second Couple Syndrome)

yes if they are just friends y not?B)

maybe because yin has her own ways of sending foods to ldw...maybe ldw has his own ways also thats y 77 billion host teasing her lol delulu me...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Recently watched goblin & Touch your heart 

I totally loved them and curious to know why are they called as Pichi and ointment couple

Can someone pls enlighten me?

Its actually PiChi. As in Pizza (because of Grim Reaper's hat which resembles the logo of Pizza Hat) and Chicken (because Sunny owns a chicken restaurant).

Ointment is because of one episode (episode 3 of TYH, i think) wherein Jin Shim applied ointment on Jung Rok's neck wound.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, jhaynie said:

Meanwhile in KBEE 2020 Kdrama & Kpop OST concert...

The universe is screaming pichiiiiiii, imagine if they do confirm their really a couple. It'll certainly feel so magical and out of a drama! I remember one time i think IU said in  Happy Together episode that she finds Yoo Inna's life like a manhwa, awww jeongmal! ; u ;

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, jhaynie said:

Meanwhile in KBEE 2020 Kdrama & Kpop OST concert...

OMG had goosebumps watching this, my favorite korean drama soundtrack and of course our pichi :fullofhearts:in a very big screen ahaha.

@LAARNI you can watch it on YouTube

Anw why goblin is the highlight? (Put it in the last among other drama, more screen time and 2 live soundtrack) I mean it's drama from 4 years ago, promotion wise, why not CLOY which is still talked about till now??  ;)

Goblin ost is legendary indeed

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Kim Go Eun posted some IG pictures of Eternal King reunion. But is it suspicious that she didn't post any of the Goblin reunion? Or is it because GY, LDW, and YIN are all really private?

yes the 3 R really private...kge say's she often visit yin house but she doesnt post any photos when she visit her...

sorry about the pic...it's just the twitter user made some point...lol

Edited by flashyymalditah
double2
  • Like 1