[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 11/15/2020 at 1:39 PM, ayabrea said:

It's the Yeongdap Station Pedestrian Bridge. When you get there, there's a cute sign:

missing our pichi couple so much! just rewatching TYH reruns. 

I always just take comfort in these VERY happy "coincidences":

1. After TYH, LDW & YIN had a talk show at the same time with a mutual co-host.

2. They also had a drama run the same month (TONT & TSWLM)

3. Their safety pin-themed wardrobe!

4. The similar rings.

I also still haven't let go of that time when the sunny ringtone was used in Strangers from Hell. I'm delulu like that! 

Did they send each other food trucks? I take it as a good sign that they didn't. Sending food trucks seems more of a badge of platonic friendship. And nothing beats that time when they sent a conjugal food truck!

Until and unless one of them announces getting married to someone else, then my pichi ship continues to sail! 

This, no.1 and no.2 I felt the same way too.. come to think of it isn't it too much to be just a coincidence, it's like that it's being planned before (the timing and the same type of show ie. Talkshow and drama) 

And ldw once said in an interview that his dream is to make a talkshow and to have shin do youb as his first guest. but as we know sdy becomes yin co host instead. And now yin is dropping snowdrop. could it be another hint? :P ah my delulus

Btw @ayabrea so lucky of you to have fiancee that loves pichi too it's so rare! Hope you'll have a wonderful wedding :heart: and thanks for the info about the bridge!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

so i read this somewhere that LDW new film started filming on 14th november and will finish shooting in 3 months. so 3 months from now mean mid february, even if the filming is delayed or takes longer it will probably be done by end of feb. which means currently LDW has no plans in march 2021 (the film will be released sometime in late 2021). That's gooood. now guess which month is snowdrop - the show YIN rejected - is expected to air in. YUPP march 2021. snowdrop has already began filming and will air sometime in march 2021,so probably YIN wanted to be free in march that is why rejected snowdrop. She has a film in december and after that nothing as of now , she is free too. HAHA BOTH HAVE CLEARED THEIR SCHEDULES IN MARCH 2021, WHAT ARE THEY UPTO ??? 

although i'm kinda sad that she rejected snowdrop, it was her goal to work with the PD of skycastle - the one who is directing this show now. In an interview she was asked what does she wants to be known as and she said "actress with highest viewerships ratings" she also said that recently skycastle took over goblin records and hopefully she can work on such a show as well. So it's kinda sad that she dropped snowdrop. Also i am so happy that a atleast PD nim recognised her talent and offered her a role, I hope she gets more such quality roles in future from other PD's as well, she deserves only the best.

on a side note

3 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Our queen's favorite people as GQ man and woman of the year -- LDW and IU!!

Also LDW is doing a VLive  on Wednesday since there is no TOTNT aired. Is he going to read poetry?? I'm not sure how accurate these translations are lol 

Reveal hidden contents

wowww i will watch it too. congrats to LDW and IU they both deserve it.

and i found something related to YIN as well guysssssssss.HryMFix.jpg

so YG ent is planning for a variety show i hope this is true because it's been AGES since we saw YIN on variety shows. I watched heroes, she was so FREAKING GOOOD, (guys watch it if you haven't 10/10 recommend). When YG did YG FUTURE STRATEGY OFFICE they had YIN in it tooo, i hope she will be here as well, considering how entertaining and playful our queeen is. YG artists don't really appear on variety shows so YG better not be capping us on this.

source https://twitter.com/YGENTHUSIAST/status/1328383381063692288/photo/1  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

This, no.1 and no.2 I felt the same way too.. come to think of it isn't it too much to be just a coincidence, it's like that it's being planned before (the timing and the same type of show ie. Talkshow and drama) 

And ldw once said in an interview that his dream is to make a talkshow and to have shin do youb as his first guest. but as we know sdy becomes yin co host instead. And now yin is dropping snowdrop. could it be another hint? :P ah my delulus

Btw @ayabrea so lucky of you to have fiancee that loves pichi too it's so rare! Hope you'll have a wonderful wedding :heart: and thanks for the info about the bridge!

Thank you!!! :fullofhearts:

You're correct---these things are not just spur of the moment! These are planned ahead of time. And it's like they plan their schedules so that they'll both be busy at the same time AND also have the same "free time" hihihi If one is working and the other is not, no quality time there! So might as well sync the busy times and have QT together! Yes, delulu forevermore!

3 hours ago, mintandpeach said:

so i read this somewhere that LDW new film started filming on 14th november and will finish shooting in 3 months. so 3 months from now mean mid february, even if the filming is delayed or takes longer it will probably be done by end of feb. which means currently LDW has no plans in march 2021 (the film will be released sometime in late 2021). That's gooood. now guess which month is snowdrop - the show YIN rejected - is expected to air in. YUPP march 2021. snowdrop has already began filming and will air sometime in march 2021,so probably YIN wanted to be free in march that is why rejected snowdrop. She has a film in december and after that nothing as of now , she is free too. HAHA BOTH HAVE CLEARED THEIR SCHEDULES IN MARCH 2021, WHAT ARE THEY UPTO ??? 

Oh, I LOVE your theory so much. I can only hope that there'll be wedding preparations in March 2021 for my pichi couple! :issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

now you can't tell me his hair color and these rings are for tonf lol 

4 hours ago, lunita said:

Hello, somebody saw Lee Dong Wook in VLive today ??

I couldn't see it, something about YIN ? some hope ? 

Thanks a lot in advance.  :rolleyes:

he said he loves mint choco...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, lunita said:

Hello, somebody saw Lee Dong Wook in VLive today ??

I couldn't see it, something about YIN ? some hope ? 

Thanks a lot in advance.  :rolleyes:

Here's the link: https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-19970014

I think English subs should be out soon. Two hours long lol 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, flashyymalditah said:

i dont have any idea...what about u guy's?does their co actor's script has bear too?:huh:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzgkzpgIw-/?igshid=wy6lasqsrt38

Waah I'm about to post this too.. this is too cute!!

:elated:

I saw another picture of wookie holding another script and there's no bear in that, gotta dig some  more picture though to validate this

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Waah I'm about to post this too.. this is too cute!!

I saw another picture of wookie holding another script and there's no bear in that, gotta dig some  more picture though to validate this

gonna wait for your investigation result ♡♡♡

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!

I don't know if this going to be useful but I'll just give you what I get after playing this finding a bear thing for a while:sweatingbullets:

- the stickers they put on their script, Ldw's one is bearbrick sticker (bearbrick itself is collectible toys, very wookie), but yins bear I couldn't figure it out but the bear looks kinda sad, I don't know any idea?

- that script ldw is putting the sticker on is from ep.11, recent episode, I don't see any sticker from before ep.11. Meanwhile yin is putting stickers since ep.1 script, my question is is this her habit playing with stickers?

- lim jung hwan doesn't have stickers on his script

- interestingly there's a picture of wookie holding something like script during tyh era with sticker and scribble/drawing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuYQcILHEfC/?igshid=afu4y30vif52

So I guess this stickering the script is their 'thing' or is it (again) another (of so many) coincidence they have :lol:

What do you think guys??

• Like 3

@RollyPennymaybe the bear sticker tho it look sad was to match the color of her script book coz it doesnt look like sticker it looks like a its really part of the book haha very clever yin...i think yin is really organize in her things...:wub: i can see the book mark label sticker she used on the side page of her script...ldw has also has label sticker lol...maybe another of so many coincidence things to feed us shippers ♡

On 11/20/2020 at 11:47 PM, RollyPenny said:

I don't know if this going to be useful but I'll just give you what I get after playing this finding a bear thing for a while:sweatingbullets:

- the stickers they put on their script, Ldw's one is bearbrick sticker (bearbrick itself is collectible toys, very wookie), but yins bear I couldn't figure it out but the bear looks kinda sad, I don't know any idea?

- that script ldw is putting the sticker on is from ep.11, recent episode, I don't see any sticker from before ep.11. Meanwhile yin is putting stickers since ep.1 script, my question is is this her habit playing with stickers?

- lim jung hwan doesn't have stickers on his script

- interestingly there's a picture of wookie holding something like script during tyh era with sticker and scribble/drawing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuYQcILHEfC/?igshid=afu4y30vif52

So I guess this stickering the script is their 'thing' or is it (again) another (of so many) coincidence they have :lol:

What do you think guys??

Adding my observation, yin also  put sticker in her TYH script 

https://pasteboard.co/JBsNnoB.jpg

So could this be their couple thingy ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1