[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

2 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

I've been watching some of the BTS from LDW's drama and like many of you shippers have pointed out, he seems very professional and kind in all of his interactions with people in the drama. There is really no "sparkle" when we compare that with the LDW in TYH.

I anxiously await every Wed and Thurs for both their dramas to air so that I can pick out any crumbs between LDW and YIN. What will they match next? 

please do continue watching BTS and pick up bits and pieces of hints.. i have tried watching once and that bts shows Ldw seems to be "flirting" with his co star because the way he was staring at her was the same way he did stare at YIN during one of their bts and i probably got jealous and traumatize that i have never watched another one again since. hahaha..!  :sad1:

2 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

this is interesting...so the stylist are working together now or just a project?anywayz the interaction is a good sign...

That free stylist now work with inna maybe just for this project. I just noticed that she have work and close with wookie’s stylist before. Let just thinking maybe just because the small circle of the actor/actress stylist hehe 

3 minutes ago, jhaynie said:

please do continue watching BTS and pick up bits and pieces of hints.. i have tried watching once and that bts shows Ldw seems to be "flirting" with his co star because the way he was staring at her was the same way he did stare at YIN during one of their bts and i probably got jealous and traumatize that i have never watched another one again since. hahaha..!  :sad1:

I think how he look at her is different not tender like him with inna, who always like to stares is her haha maybe adore because wookie handsome lol 

I've been watching some of the BTS from LDW's drama and like many of you shippers have pointed out, he seems very professional and kind in all of his interactions with people in the drama. There is really no "sparkle" when we compare that with the LDW in TYH.

I anxiously await every Wed and Thurs for both their dramas to air so that I can pick out any crumbs between LDW and YIN. What will they match next? My delulu mind thinks that since their dramas are both airing right now that they're working hard and then will take a break together and announce something. I can only hope! I saw somewhere that YIN is not part of the cast of the 2021 JTBC drama Snowdrop where she was offered a role. I wonder if she turned it down for some other reason...?

But wookie will still busy right, he will filming his movie start in november if i’m not wronged

• Like 1

Too much for couple items :fullofhearts:

122321755-207975014095047-37734156680716

Same texture and almost same design coats

122371317-696386417651104-80944093193265

Same brand Watches

122432818-341177727175297-59205275775055

Couple Rings?

Spoiler

122091495-405038537555768-58023771826440

How about endorsing same phone?

Spoiler

122407408-201019768207681-91570689069058

Comfy shoes for pichi couple

Spoiler

122175385-285695275826030-27433726838445

The pins ❤️

Btw the meaning of the safety pin is: 

Spoiler

122501777-2794152244195352-7170053273245

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 images in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

annyeong chingus! lately i have been missing our couple a lot so i have been watching some of their variety shows after they finished tyh. i dont know if im being delulu x1000 but some things i noticed...

• in funding together, jang do yeon and yin unnie are really close. they even rode a tractor together when they went to the apple orchard lol. and then after the show, do yeon went on to be ldw's cohost. i know it was mentioned a while ago, but that cant be a coincidence right? maybe yin mentioned to ldw how funny she is and how great she would be as a cohost. or maybe ldw watched yin's funding together show and liked her so he invited her to be a cohort. even she said she was surprised to be hosting with him.
  • there was a wedding that ldw and gy went to in october 2019 where they were photographed making a heart sign. in that photo, yoo hee yeol was also in the photo. he was also the host on the funding together show. another coincidence? or maybe the k entertainment industry is that small? and from what i can tell he really adored yin. in the commentary of the apple orchard episode, he said to jang do yeon that when he first met her he thought shed be stuck up but was pleasantly surprised that she was so sweet and quirky. 
  • in ldw's talk show, episode 3, lee se dol was a guest and he said he really enjoyed tyh more than goblin. of course ldw didn't really have a reaction. he said ohh and then they quickly moved onto my girl. but at the end of the episode, lee se dol asked ldw about his love life and ldw got nervous and took a sip of water. then the question quickly changed to what ldw would do if he met someone he liked and before he answered his usual answer that we all know ("i would go after her") he gulped nervously like he did when yin called him and mr. kim cute in the goblin special. 
  • in another episode of the talk show, kim seo hyung was the guest and like others have said before, she starred with yin in the mr. zoo movie. yin was the voice of the panda and i read somewhere that kim seo hyung praised yin for doing such a good job with the panda voice. and from what we know about yin, im sure she made a good impression on kim seo hyung sunbae. seo hyung said to ldw on the show that she accepted his offer to be on the show because she really wanted to meet him.
  • also in the talk show where gy was the guest, in the second part of the show (ep 2), i couldn't help but think that gy was subtly teasing ldw even though yin name was not mentioned. they were driving in the car and listening to kim dong ryul's "old song" and gy asked ldw teasingly "who are you thinking of?" and ldw said "this song is about a first love" and gy said "that's why i asked who youre thinking of" and ldw said "ah its been so long i dont even remember" and gy stopped with the teasing and said "you..." idk if that means anything but i just have a feeling gy knows something 
  • later on in the episode when they go on a blind date with jang do yeon, she asks them a couple of questions. one of them was what they thought they do well as a boyfriend and ldw said (and i quote from the english translation) "i would keep in touch with her so she can be less curious about what im up to and less anxious." interestingly in yin sundabang, she said this "when only one person in the relationship keeps in touch with the other, the relationship won’t last. communication is key." its interesting that this matches very closely with what ldw said. 
  • another question jang do yeon asked them was how would they feel if their gf went on a 2 day 1 night trip with a male friend. ldw said an emphatic “no” and jang do yeon asked him to explain and he replied “of course not. what are you talking about?” and gy was teasing him and laughing “oh ho ho ho.” does gy know something?! 
  • another question for the both of them is whether they would confess if they liked someone right away. ldw said he wouldn't because he thinks he’s more prone to being scare of failures, and gy looked at ldw very knowingly. then jang do yeon replied “it takes time to be certain of your feelings” and ldw said that’s right. idk if this all means anything or im delulu but i just think back to times during the goblin press conference or bts where gy would tease ldw about yin or whenever yin name come up.

anyways sorry for the long post. i just needed to get my thoughts out because i miss uri pichi couple so much and this is the only safe space for me to ship so hard haha. whatever the case is, i hope ldw is eating his heart out because yin is slaying her new drama. the poster for her drama with her on the motorcycle is fire. shes wearing the pink iwc watch that ldw also has in black (but idk if theyre both ambassadors for it or whether it’s a popular watch in kdramas because i saw some other actors have the one ldw has also) and her legs are honestly fire, which we all know ldw loves nice ankles. honestly though watching the shows and dramas that yin has been on, she is such a catch and always so humble, sweet, and sincere. she is so kind and thoughtful to everyone around her. i hope she will find a man who is worthy of her and will treat her like the queen that she is!

Edited by sunnynotsunhee
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

whatever the case is, i hope ldw is eating his heart out because yin is slaying her new drama. the poster for her drama with her on the motorcycle is fire. shes wearing the pink iwc watch that ldw also has in black (but idk if theyre both ambassadors for it or whether it’s a popular watch in kdramas because i saw some other actors have the one ldw has also) and her legs are honestly fire, which we all know ldw loves nice ankles. honestly though watching the shows and dramas that yin has been on, she is such a catch and always so humble, sweet, and sincere. she is so kind and thoughtful to everyone around her. i hope she will find a man who is worthy of her and will treat her like the queen that she is!

I couldn't have put it better. Thank you.
I totally agree with you.
Now we will see what happens forward, Yoo In Na has rejected the offer to be part of the cast of snowdrop, which perhaps meant a good opportunity and on the other hand Ldw begins in a few days to film his new movie. Yin has said that she wishes to marry no later than 40 and I read somewhere that Ldw would have said that she would not marry before 40...  Anyway, I hope that Pichi will find happiness together and soon form a family. I think that would make them happy and maybe many things would be easier for them,especially for LDW.  

:letsgo:

122479642_10224816325495525_35238768012791156_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=2-iKStRndFMAX8cnU5E&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=f173e9a1acb91e5ff5feb9db7253f85a&oe=5FC2BF11

122481464_10224816315375272_916135922579404699_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=JcVS9vPQLwsAX-Tikyd&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=d3de7aecf80a8460dee5452b4f482ba4&oe=5FC3587B

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@sunnynotsunheeyes...i agree with u. I also watched all the variety shows. I want to add a bit. When gy & ldw drink coffee together in jeju island, ldw said "this is my fourth project. There is one drama" (he chuckled after mentioned it where i know it's tyh, with yin & for sure gy knew it). And more is the sticker (ldw & yin in tyh) behind mirror he used, maybe yin or he put it, like bf & gf who loved to put their names or pics together. All these in end of 2019 but i believe they r still together until now. Hope so...until their marriage. Maybe 2021...who knows. Let's pray for it.

:glee:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@lunitaand @Reena thanks for indulging me haha. im definitely praying for them to be a couple hehe

@lunitai think yin is just doing promotions for her new movie thats coming out December 2020 after spy filming. im really hoping that they're both just pushing forward and working really hard so that next year they can finally take a break and hopefully enjoy their married (?!) time together and focus on their relationship. 

@Reenai still believe they are together too even though their shows were the end of 2019/beginning of 2020. i feel like all these subtle matching things they have just has to mean something! like yin's stylist or makeup artist took a picture of her bag and yin's mirror or something also had the tyh sticker. and that picture above with ldw where he is literally wearing the three matching things with yin in one photo. also good catch about the fourth project! 

i cant remember which episode of love of 7.7 billion it was, but yin and heechul were discussing what they'd like their partner to call them and she rejected baby and honey and heechul asked what she preferred and she said princess...which reminded me of princess oh jin shim in tyh.

also sidenote yin's costar im juhwan and ldw go to the same salon hehe so i cant help but imagine that maybe ldw is keeping tabs on our girl 

Edited by sunnynotsunhee
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

i cant remember which episode of love of 7.7 billion it was, but yin and heechul were discussing what they'd like their partner to call them and she rejected baby and honey and heechul asked what she preferred and she said princess...which reminded me of princess oh jin shim in tyh.

oh wow. was this BEFORE or AFTER tyh?? i mean Yin wanting to be called princess??

if it was BEFORE 7.7billion, then it was YIN being reminded of what Ldw called her on that drama...

BUT IF IT WAS AFTER  7.7billion, then it was Ldw indulging YIN of her dream to be called princess. and that's very telling....

• Like 3

@sunnynotsunhee wow!what you have just written here is truly exciting!.they're triggering my delulu mind.thank u so much for sharing your indulgence.i always said this that i truly believe that pichi couple is still together up to now eventhough i don't have any proof to confirmed that.BUT these items of similarities they are showing to the public now is i think their way of telling the fans that they are definitely together and want us to support them all the way to the altar.:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@LAARNI i really hope they are together until now even though these things happened earlier in 2020 haha. i mean his pictures during his gumiho drama happening now all have the safety pin, rings, and watch!

@jhaynie love of 7.7 billion was after tyh (aired in february, so maybe filming happened a bit later in 2019?). i found the clip on twitter! haha. i think this must have been a preview of the show but here it is: 

• Like 2

@sunnynotsunhee i definitely agree with you the items they're weraring were on the early part of 2020 BUT what really caught me was YIN wearing a safety pin on her dress during the presscon of the spy drama.i know that the safety pin was part of the accessories of the dresss.she could have worn other dress to fit the occasion but wae wae wae of all would she choose to wear that?coz that pin would surely catched the prying eyes of the pichi fans. and the watch that LDW worn i think during the presscon of the gumiho drama would really look like the male version of YIN's watch in ep 1 of the spy drama.wae wae wae?my delulu heart is beating fast right now coz of excitement!coincidence?again?i really don't think so.:heart::D

• Like 4

15 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

annyeong chingus! lately i have been missing our couple a lot so i have been watching some of their variety shows after they finished tyh. i dont know if im being delulu x1000 but some things i noticed...

• in funding together, jang do yeon and yin unnie are really close. they even rode a tractor together when they went to the apple orchard lol. and then after the show, do yeon went on to be ldw's cohost. i know it was mentioned a while ago, but that cant be a coincidence right? maybe yin mentioned to ldw how funny she is and how great she would be as a cohost. or maybe ldw watched yin's funding together show and liked her so he invited her to be a cohort. even she said she was surprised to be hosting with him.
  • there was a wedding that ldw and gy went to in october 2019 where they were photographed making a heart sign. in that photo, yoo hee yeol was also in the photo. he was also the host on the funding together show. another coincidence? or maybe the k entertainment industry is that small? and from what i can tell he really adored yin. in the commentary of the apple orchard episode, he said to jang do yeon that when he first met her he thought shed be stuck up but was pleasantly surprised that she was so sweet and quirky. 
  • in ldw's talk show, episode 3, lee se dol was a guest and he said he really enjoyed tyh more than goblin. of course ldw didn't really have a reaction. he said ohh and then they quickly moved onto my girl. but at the end of the episode, lee se dol asked ldw about his love life and ldw got nervous and took a sip of water. then the question quickly changed to what ldw would do if he met someone he liked and before he answered his usual answer that we all know ("i would go after her") he gulped nervously like he did when yin called him and mr. kim cute in the goblin special. 
  • in another episode of the talk show, kim seo hyung was the guest and like others have said before, she starred with yin in the mr. zoo movie. yin was the voice of the panda and i read somewhere that kim seo hyung praised yin for doing such a good job with the panda voice. and from what we know about yin, im sure she made a good impression on kim seo hyung sunbae. seo hyung said to ldw on the show that she accepted his offer to be on the show because she really wanted to meet him.
  • also in the talk show where gy was the guest, in the second part of the show (ep 2), i couldn't help but think that gy was subtly teasing ldw even though yin name was not mentioned. they were driving in the car and listening to kim dong ryul's "old song" and gy asked ldw teasingly "who are you thinking of?" and ldw said "this song is about a first love" and gy said "that's why i asked who youre thinking of" and ldw said "ah its been so long i dont even remember" and gy stopped with the teasing and said "you..." idk if that means anything but i just have a feeling gy knows something 
  • later on in the episode when they go on a blind date with jang do yeon, she asks them a couple of questions. one of them was what they thought they do well as a boyfriend and ldw said (and i quote from the english translation) "i would keep in touch with her so she can be less curious about what im up to and less anxious." interestingly in yin sundabang, she said this "when only one person in the relationship keeps in touch with the other, the relationship won’t last. communication is key." its interesting that this matches very closely with what ldw said. 
  • another question jang do yeon asked them was how would they feel if their gf went on a 2 day 1 night trip with a male friend. ldw said an emphatic “no” and jang do yeon asked him to explain and he replied “of course not. what are you talking about?” and gy was teasing him and laughing “oh ho ho ho.” does gy know something?! 
  • another question for the both of them is whether they would confess if they liked someone right away. ldw said he wouldn't because he thinks he’s more prone to being scare of failures, and gy looked at ldw very knowingly. then jang do yeon replied “it takes time to be certain of your feelings” and ldw said that’s right. idk if this all means anything or im delulu but i just think back to times during the goblin press conference or bts where gy would tease ldw about yin or whenever yin name come up.

anyways sorry for the long post. i just needed to get my thoughts out because i miss uri pichi couple so much and this is the only safe space for me to ship so hard haha. whatever the case is, i hope ldw is eating his heart out because yin is slaying her new drama. the poster for her drama with her on the motorcycle is fire. shes wearing the pink iwc watch that ldw also has in black (but idk if theyre both ambassadors for it or whether it’s a popular watch in kdramas because i saw some other actors have the one ldw has also) and her legs are honestly fire, which we all know ldw loves nice ankles. honestly though watching the shows and dramas that yin has been on, she is such a catch and always so humble, sweet, and sincere. she is so kind and thoughtful to everyone around her. i hope she will find a man who is worthy of her and will treat her like the queen that she is!

Never forget to other mc posted about this :D

Spoiler

268-B585-B-BC82-4206-B219-C19-DF50-BE38-

Maybe she doesn’t support by send a foodtruck but there is other way right :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, pichicouple said:

Hide contents

Maybe she doesn’t support by send a foodtruck but there is other way right :blush:

Who did she send a foodtruck to? Can't recognize the person in the IG. Sorry.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!

18 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

same here been watching that ep where gongyoo is his guest and i agree with you that gy facial reaction is really something...he really knows something...im certain that ldw is in a relationship,i just really wish its yin...when he firmly choose love over friendship while gy choose friendship and then change to love after a while y?if your single u choose friendship right esp of your asking infront of your close friend...while ldw is serious gy is just chillin...when they being asked if they will allow they gf to go on a trip with her male friend lol ldw firmly answer NO while gy is still chill and thinking the question ldw looks so serious and pissed while answering y not...i think gy cut ldw even though hes not yet finish answering the question bcoz ldw looks really pissed...im single but i dont think i will get pissed if im ask with the same question...and with the part where he say he takes time if he likes the girl gong yoo facial reaction is really something...

anyways i read somewhere that ldw will finish his taping 4 gomiho on nov 3 and will start his taping for his movie on nov 12...he has a week for his bday maybe?i wish it will be with yin♡

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, LAARNI said:

@ELFlamingo i think that's from the i want to talk show of LDW.ive seen it too somewhere.inside his dressing room at the corner a pack of lunch meal were placed on the table or cabinet.it's just that the pics were not clear that time but this one is really awesome!:D:heart:

Ow. So the foodtruck is for LDW's show.. did YIN sent it? And whose IG is that?

13 hours ago, LAARNI said:

@sunnynotsunhee i definitely agree with you the items they're weraring were on the early part of 2020 BUT what really caught me was YIN wearing a safety pin on her dress during the presscon of the spy drama.i know that the safety pin was part of the accessories of the dresss.she could have worn other dress to fit the occasion but wae wae wae of all would she choose to wear that?coz that pin would surely catched the prying eyes of the pichi fans. and the watch that LDW worn i think during the presscon of the gumiho drama would really look like the male version of YIN's watch in ep 1 of the spy drama.wae wae wae?my delulu heart is beating fast right now coz of excitement!coincidence?again?i really don't think so.:heart::D

@LAARNIi know right! wae wae wae?? what's surprising to me is that her stylist/manager even let her wear that. remember they took down the behind the scene video of the spy drama first episode with the matching rings? was it too matchy-matchy that they wanted to take it down? maybe the pins were different enough (color, style) that they thought they could get away with it? if ldw and yin stylist are friends/know each other they must be aware of what the other is wearing

11 hours ago, pichicouple said:

Reveal hidden contents

@pichicouplevery ninja of yin as always! i mean there are a ton of dosirak brands that they could've gotten for the staff meals but it just had to be the one that yin was endorsing? she mustve sent them herself then 

7 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

same here been watching that ep where gongyoo is his guest and i agree with you that gy facial reaction is really something...he really knows something...im certain that ldw is in a relationship,i just really wish its yin...when he firmly choose love over friendship while gy choose friendship and then change to love after a while y?if your single u choose friendship right esp of your asking infront of your close friend...while ldw is serious gy is just chillin...when they being asked if they will allow they gf to go on a trip with her male friend lol ldw firmly answer NO while gy is still chill and thinking the question ldw looks so serious and pissed while answering y not...i think gy cut ldw even though hes not yet finish answering the question bcoz ldw looks really pissed...im single but i dont think i will get pissed if im ask with the same question...and with the part where he say he takes time if he likes the girl gong yoo facial reaction is really something...

anyways i read somewhere that ldw will finish his taping 4 gomiho on nov 3 and will start his taping for his movie on nov 12...he has a week for his bday maybe?i wish it will be with yin♡

@flashyymalditahgood catch! i didn't notice that at first but youre totally right. why would he choose love over friendship when gy, his really good friend who has helped him through a lot, is sitting right there next to him? the part about gy cutting ldw off was also very subtle. interesting that ldw almost got offended at the question haha. and about the part where ldw takes his time confessing i cant help but think thats about yin because they did goblin in 2016 where he was really flirty and then 2-3 years later in tyh in 2019 where he seemed more serious about pursuing her so maybe he was taking his time

im trying not to watch *too* many of the bts of the gumiho show because it just makes me nervous. i mean yes there are some questionable things but im not sure what to think. maybe ldw is just naturally flirtatious? there are some moments where he seems really professional and works with the staff/pd/director to get the scene right. just like people say that eric mun is the chemistry king, i wonder if ldw is also like a chemistry king in his dramas? it will be interesting to see what the bts filiming of single in seoul will be like. my test of whether ldw is interested in his costar is thinking back to the tyh photoshoot finger touching and the soft, gentle look he gave yin. i haven't seem him give that to his costar. anyways thinking about it makes me too sad so i try to focus on yin and the joy that she brings to her dramas! 

also sidenote in ldw's new nylon photoshoot where he is promoting Calvin Klein, i noticed that he is wearing two different types of converse shoes, which we know is one of yin's fave sneaker brand. another coincidence?

Edited by sunnynotsunhee
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

@LAARNIi know right! wae wae wae?? what's surprising to me is that her stylist/manager even let her wear that. remember they took down the behind the scene video of the spy drama first episode with the matching rings? was it too matchy-matchy that they wanted to take it down? maybe the pins were different enough (color, style) that they thought they could get away with it? if ldw and yin stylist are friends/know each other they must be aware of what the other is wearing

@pichicouplevery ninja of yin as always! i mean there are a ton of dosirak brands that they could've gotten for the staff meals but it just had to be the one that yin was endorsing? she mustve sent them herself then 

@flashyymalditahgood catch! i didn't notice that at first but youre totally right. why would he choose love over friendship when gy, his really good friend who has helped him through a lot, is sitting right there next to him? the part about gy cutting ldw off was also very subtle. interesting that ldw almost got offended at the question haha. and about the part where ldw takes his time confessing i cant help but think thats about yin because they did goblin in 2016 where he was really flirty and then 2-3 years later in tyh in 2019 where he seemed more serious about pursuing her so maybe he was taking his time

im trying not to watch *too* many of the bts of the gumiho show because it just makes me nervous. i mean yes there are some questionable things but im not sure what to think. maybe ldw is just naturally flirtatious? there are some moments where he seems really professional and works with the staff/pd/director to get the scene right. just like people say that eric mun is the chemistry king, i wonder if ldw is also like a chemistry king in his dramas? it will be interesting to see what the bts filiming of single in seoul will be like. my test of whether ldw is interested in his costar is thinking back to the tyh photoshoot finger touching and the soft, gentle look he gave yin. i haven't seem him give that to his costar. anyways thinking about it makes me too sad so i try to focus on yin and the joy that she brings to her dramas! 

also sidenote in ldw's new nylon photoshoot where he is promoting Calvin Klein, i noticed that he is wearing two different types of converse shoes, which we know is one of yin's fave sneaker brand. another coincidence?

yes i was thinking of yin when he says he takes time when he likes the girl...about the bts forgive me but i think the girl is really forward...if he really likes her he wont do it infront of camera since he say's he takes time when he likes the girl...so lets wait haha...theyre bts compare to tyh has a diff vibe for me...the bts now is too much,y with all the bts now y arent they rumor to be dating?the bts with yin you can see that yin was also playfull with him but she's more in controlled with her response with ldw playfulness...very matured and classy yin...i just dont see ldw stares at her like what he does with yin,remember the enterviews they had together all those long stares whenever yin is not looking or even yin caught him his stares remain,all the shamelessly staring moment he does during the bts the soft stares for yin during the finale i dont see it now...the way he was leaning when talking to her...when he's body is facing her when talking to her as if she's the only person alive lol...the small details he notice with yin...the way he wants yin attention every single time hes with her,the way he makes her smile,is really a sign that he likes her...theres so much more but my post is too long...nxt time im gonna point them all...whatever it is either director or management order them to do it i just want yin hapiness because she deserved it...i agree with you with all her videos im watching nowadays she's really a good person,sweet and thoughtful...all her friends are lucky to have her...

https://pin.it/5mYdmql

saw it in pinterest is it same?

Edited by flashyymalditah
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, pichicouple said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wow this is gold, what does the captions say? 

2 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

yes i was thinking of yin when he says he takes time when he likes the girl...about the bts forgive me but i think the girl is really forward...if he really likes her he wont do it infront of camera since he say's he takes time when he likes the girl...so lets wait haha...theyre bts compare to tyh has a diff vibe for me...the bts now is too much,y with all the bts now y arent they rumor to be dating?the bts with yin you can see that yin was also playfull with him but she's more in controlled with her response with ldw playfulness...very matured and classy yin...i just dont see ldw stares at her like what he does with yin,remember the enterviews they had together all those long stares whenever yin is not looking or even yin caught him his stares remain,all the shamelessly staring moment he does during the bts the soft stares for yin during the finale i dont see it now...the way he was leaning when talking to her...when he's body is facing her when talking to her as if she's the only person alive lol...the small details he notice with yin...the way he wants yin attention every single time hes with her,the way he makes her smile,is really a sign that he likes her...theres so much more but my post is too long...nxt time im gonna point them all...whatever it is either director or management order them to do it i just want yin hapiness because she deserved it...i agree with you with all her videos im watching nowadays she's really a good person,sweet and thoughtful...all her friends are lucky to have her...

https://pin.it/5mYdmql

saw it in pinterest is it same?

I have the exact same thought with you regarding the bts, it has different vibes. And actually when you watch totnt the chemistry is rather bland for me, I couldn't feel the same love, longing, and pain they have for each other as sunny and grim reaper had (yeah I know it's different story but it's similar in terms of ldw's killing his first love in previous life, my poor woolie :p) . I don't know maybe I'm just being bias hehe

And yes I have the same thought about ldw statement in because I want to talk. Someone also mentioned here before, in produce x ldw said about paul Kim's song saying 'if I was an artist/singer I would sing this song for my lover' and I checked the lyric it's about someone who is really falling in love. And in the same show (produce x) ldw also love the song called 'super special girl'. So if you draw the line I think it's kinda obvious at that time (2019- early 2020) ldw was in love, but who is the girl? :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1