[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, flashyymalditah said:

are these rings your talking about?it seems same brand haha

http://imgur.com/a/XJiYd6M

Yeah seems like the same rings

In these screenshots I took (from YouTube so kinda low quality)

they look like the same type and even the same colour :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, shipper said:

http://imgur.com/a/XJiYd6M

Yeah seems like the same rings

In these screenshots I took (from YouTube so kinda low quality)

they look like the same type and even the same colour :D

Do actors and actresses get to wear their own things on dramas? Or is this what production gave them? Just wondering if these are things from the characters they're playing or if they're LDW and YIN in real life. 

22 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

Do actors and actresses get to wear their own things on dramas? Or is this what production gave them? Just wondering if these are things from the characters they're playing or if they're LDW and YIN in real life. 

hmm...not sure but at least YIN said she wore her own clothes during TYH so it is possible they get to wear their own things

(plus the LDW pic is from an interview instead of the drama so it's possible that the rings are his own...)

if production gave them the rings and somehow these two tv stations decided that LDW and YIN should each wear 2 of these rings on two fingers next to each other then that's a very nice coincidence :blink:

9 hours ago, shipper said:

hmm...not sure but at least YIN said she wore her own clothes during TYH so it is possible they get to wear their own things

(plus the LDW pic is from an interview instead of the drama so it's possible that the rings are his own...)

if production gave them the rings and somehow these two tv stations decided that LDW and YIN should each wear 2 of these rings on two fingers next to each other then that's a very nice coincidence :blink:

very interesting....I also noticed in LDW's nylon photoshoot last year that he had similar rings on. cant be a coincidence right? feels like they are giving all the signals that they are dating secretly! 

• Awesome 1

Hi guys...

I think actors can wear the accessories they like while acting. I remember ldw once said during the goblin special episode that he wore the brooch he chose as grim reaper because he wanted to look like he used to be a king in the past. The rings and safety pin he wore were also chosen by his own for accessories in his latest drama. There are black & silver/gold rings he wore but black rings in the drama. So...perhaps ldw & yin have same rings & plan to wear them together

i saw in Dispatch YIN dress with safety pin is from brand versace. Not sure about LDW

Both their dramas are in IQIYI.. together side by side in Homepage of App ♡♡♡

Their rings are also similar. I hope YIN drama gets high rating consistently..

LDW drama is consistent at 4 to 5%.

Seems like destiny airing on a same day just different time slot hahaha.

Its just another day, and I find myself watching their BTS from TYS and Goblin. I got curious and watched behind the scenes from his latest drama.. I want to avoid comparing but damn, (i don't know if I'm just being delulu) just look at his eyes, I really think that his face particularly brightens up when he is conversing with Inna so much it radiates and becomes obvious as to compare seeing him with leading lady in new drama I personally think its all professional, I just look at his expressions in bts and his eyes just doesn't glow as much, he is I think naturally caring and is mistaken as flirting..I don't even get alarmed at all cuz its like they have casual chingu feels on set. I'm waiting on LDW drama to finish before I watch it cuz I prefer to watch fantasy dramas on marath and I am excited cuz I like the plot and theme.. I'm watching YIN's on the other side patiently waiting for each episode and wahhh its sooo gooood!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum but i usually lurking here often. I even back read all your comments, that's how hard i ship them! haha.. Actually like some of you i almost ready to move on (but keep supporting them these two individually because i love them both) but some recent developments and interesting facts i found makes me more and more curious abt our OTP

Now let me list some interesting things i notice recently:

• Similar style. Like some of you already mention they use pins, have similar rings and some similar ways of using those rings, similar watch, AND if you notice they also wear similar looks (with the jacket and satchel bag). It’s not the same jacket and bag but what i highlight is the similarities of the look

https://imgur.com/a/wKdUoCT

Are they working with the same stylist or what or perhaps their stylist just ship them together haha

• The way they shovel their “weapon”. Did you notice in episode 3 when the scene with Lee Rang LDW shovel his sword after/before he tried stabbing Rang (I forgot). YIN also did the same with her scissors in ep 1 :D..Wondering if they’re practicing this together :D

• LDW first love characters name in TONT is A Eum. Yes it’s not the same with A Reum but it does sound almost the same to me hahaha

• When LDW do the 1st look promotion he and JBA also making ASMR video of children book about fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijEQAcb3KTI

And guess who love reading children book and having audio projects recently, yes YIN! High chance this was coincidence but still.. ;)

• LDW always mention that JBA is pretty and in the press conference YIN also mention that Eric is the best looking man she even seen. OK what are these guy’s doing are they trying to get one another attention :P

• The husband of granny in TONT was working with YIN in my secret hotel and the coworker of eric in spy who loved me was working in hotel king. So they basically switching co star! Haha. I think this is mere coincidence but still interesting because next i want to share amusing facts i notice about hotel king and my secret hotel 

PS: To be continued..sorry for my long post :P

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Continuing my post. So while ago i was watching Hotel King and Secret hotel while waiting for our OTP drama to air.  as you know LDW was Lead in HK and YIN was lead actress in SH.  so here are some facts i find it amusing 

• Both drama was aired in 2014 (Well not the same month and same slot as their drama now ;) )but at the end of year 2014 they meet as host in MAMA 2014

• Both working as hotelier, LDW as GM and YIN as wedding planner who happens to date her GM :D

• Both drama started their first episode with a body fall off from the above!

• In HK LDW was an abandoned child but then he was sent to US to be adopted by a family in US and guess what, in secret hotel YIN was also abandoned soon after she was born and was sent to US for adoption! haha

• Before returning to korea both was working in Las Vegas in this drama 

• As some of you already mention it LDW character real name is Hyun woo which mean same first name as YIN’s ex

• And now they switch co star. Detective in SH is now starring in TONT and concierge in HK is now starring in the Spy who loved me

Maybe just maybe in my delulu’s mind this is the universe way of telling them that they’re destined to be together hahaha… or else it’s just coincidences that shows how small k entertainment industry is hmm.. Let’s see only time will tell but whatever it is, whatever path they’ll choose, I will keep supporting them both individually, and i hope you guys too 

cheers!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum but i usually lurking here often. I even back read all your comments, that's how hard i ship them! haha.. Actually like some of you i almost ready to move on (but keep supporting them these two individually because i love them both) but some recent developments and interesting facts i found makes me more and more curious abt our OTP

Now let me list some interesting things i notice recently:

• Similar style. Like some of you already mention they use pins, have similar rings and some similar ways of using those rings, similar watch, AND if you notice they also wear similar looks (with the jacket and satchel bag). It’s not the same jacket and bag but what i highlight is the similarities of the look

https://imgur.com/a/wKdUoCT

Are they working with the same stylist or what or perhaps their stylist just ship them together haha

• The way they shovel their “weapon”. Did you notice in episode 3 when the scene with Lee Rang LDW shovel his sword after/before he tried stabbing Rang (I forgot). YIN also did the same with her scissors in ep 1 :D..Wondering if they’re practicing this together :D

• LDW first love characters name in TONT is A Eum. Yes it’s not the same with A Reum but it does sound almost the same to me hahaha

• When LDW do the 1st look promotion he and JBA also making ASMR video of children book about fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijEQAcb3KTI

And guess who love reading children book and having audio projects recently, yes YIN! High chance this was coincidence but still.. ;)

• LDW always mention that JBA is pretty and in the press conference YIN also mention that Eric is the best looking man she even seen. OK what are these guy’s doing are they trying to get one another attention :P

• The husband of granny in TONT was working with YIN in my secret hotel and the coworker of eric in spy who loved me was working in hotel king. So they basically switching co star! Haha. I think this is mere coincidence but still interesting because next i want to share amusing facts i notice about hotel king and my secret hotel 

PS: To be continued..sorry for my long post :P

oh!im not the admin here but i want to welcome you to the pichi couple ship!

i love your observations and hints given here..please indulge yourself and us here because it really brightens more my day.

we'll be waiting more of your insights.thank u and stay safe everyone!:heart:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Continuing my post. So while ago i was watching Hotel King and Secret hotel while waiting for our OTP drama to air.  as you know LDW was Lead in HK and YIN was lead actress in SH.  so here are some facts i find it amusing 

• Both drama was aired in 2014 (Well not the same month and same slot as their drama now ;) )but at the end of year 2014 they meet as host in MAMA 2014

• Both working as hotelier, LDW as GM and YIN as wedding planner who happens to date her GM :D

• Both drama started their first episode with a body fall off from the above!

• In HK LDW was an abandoned child but then he was sent to US to be adopted by a family in US and guess what, in secret hotel YIN was also abandoned soon after she was born and was sent to US for adoption! haha

• Before returning to korea both was working in Las Vegas in this drama 

• As some of you already mention it LDW character real name is Hyun woo which mean same first name as YIN’s ex

• And now they switch co star. Detective in SH is now starring in TONT and concierge in HK is now starring in the Spy who loved me

Maybe just maybe in my delulu’s mind this is the universe way of telling them that they’re destined to be together hahaha… or else it’s just coincidences that shows how small k entertainment industry is hmm.. Let’s see only time will tell but whatever it is, whatever path they’ll choose, I will keep supporting them both individually, and i hope you guys too 

cheers!

Lim Ju Hwan is young Wookie in his film Arang and there is InNa too as cameo althought the scene has deleted. Lim Ju Hwan also same salon with Wookie that’s why his hairstyle so similar lol and Kim Bum’s brother in BBF. They actually changing partner :D

Sorry that i forgot to drag other actor names lol but just fyi guys, as long as not bashing the other actor :vicx:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGr3rWuJpKj/?igshid=jvr51u9r4y51

Spoiler

I can’t mention her name, but one of InNa’s free stylist previously work with Wookie’s stylist too :getmygrooveon:

• Like 4

On 10/25/2020 at 4:38 PM, pichicouple said:

Lim Ju Hwan is young Wookie in his film Arang and there is InNa too as cameo althought the scene has deleted. Lim Ju Hwan also same salon with Wookie that’s why his hairstyle so similar lol and Kim Bum’s brother in BBF. They actually changing partner :D

Sorry that i forgot to drag other actor names lol but just fyi guys, as long as not bashing the other actor :vicx:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGr3rWuJpKj/?igshid=jvr51u9r4y51

Reveal hidden contents

I can’t mention her name, but one of InNa’s free stylist previously work with Wookie’s stylist too :getmygrooveon:

this is interesting...so the stylist are working together now or just a project?anywayz the interaction is a good sign...

I've been watching some of the BTS from LDW's drama and like many of you shippers have pointed out, he seems very professional and kind in all of his interactions with people in the drama. There is really no "sparkle" when we compare that with the LDW in TYH.

I anxiously await every Wed and Thurs for both their dramas to air so that I can pick out any crumbs between LDW and YIN. What will they match next? My delulu mind thinks that since their dramas are both airing right now that they're working hard and then will take a break together and announce something. I can only hope! I saw somewhere that YIN is not part of the cast of the 2021 JTBC drama Snowdrop where she was offered a role. I wonder if she turned it down for some other reason...?

Edited by sunnynotsunhee
  • Like 1
  • Love 1