[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Okay I am slightly jealous for Wookie - I only want Wookie to be the one to touch her body LMAO :joy:

On a more serious note, look how she pats their back during a hug like a pal vs how she becomes so shy around Wookie. In Na ssi must be have butterflies in her stomach when she’s around Dong Wook

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

@LurkerNoMore.. Welcome!! More than happy to have another shipper to add unto the discussion  asas long as you dont b overly protective of her and bash LDW..im pretty sure we are all more or less equally bias for them both..other than that..have fun and share your thoughts with us:lol:

• Love 5

13 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Wonder why yin laugh? She was shy with that "stare".. it happens again when they shoot elevator scene.. ldw show some different stare, some didnt approved by her.. and d last succeed to cracking her laugh so hard..

How can she differentiate his stare?? Hahaha.. for me all those stare r d same.. but maybe just inna can differentiate it.. especially d special love stare from him.. lols..

Another gesture that proofing how close they are to even can differentiated Wookie's stare. One stare is a cold stare that she dissaproved (maybe the same stare if Wookie being pouty), and one stare is full of love (which she claimed better) then she even cant handle herself. Hmmm..:wub:

• Love 7

16 hours ago, michsg said:

And doing all those plus throwing tantrums yea??:D

but in reality its dongwook who is lowkey throws tantrums and inna handles it well. hahahha he is so cute haha i hope i will have time tomorrow im going to make something :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

but in reality its dongwook who is lowkey throws tantrums and inna handles it well. hahahha he is so cute haha i hope i will have time tomorrow im going to make something :rolleyes:

True! LDW is the emotional creative type. He and YIN complement each other in a lot of aspects 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

39 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

yes pls!  you are sooooo right, can see from all the BTS, that its ldw who's throwing all the tantrums and with YIN pacifying him..i lurve the Christmas tree teaser scene...to me that was the most telling of YIN pacifying a boyfriend...:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

25 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

:cold_sweat:

True! LDW is the emotional creative type. He and YIN complement each other in a lot of aspects 

wish we could see more of those...haiz...altho i agree that they should be ninjas all the way until ready for marriage announcement...still feel lost without their news

• Love 6

4 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:
I'm pretty sure, she has LDW in her mind as a guest. She just doesn't say it out loud.

Why not?! They have a very good chemistry. Speaking with each other in radio broadcast, where there is no advertising constraints as they can freely talk about their drama, is not a big deal for them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, mathildafc said:

@michsg I think it’s Play With Your Heart

Over delulu as you can see..buuuuuttt..'Play' with your heart??? Hahahahaha..who''s the player??

In addition to my delulu..Actor Sung Woong was sharing how he dated his wife (in Mom's diary) during their drama shoot (shooting was for 1.5 yr)..they started dating 6months into the shoot... im just overly delulu...forgive me:joy:

3sSLaa.jpg

wxBnC4.jpg

R2g2uz.jpg

• Love 7