[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Now that I can breathe again and think - I had a WOW moment just now when Mago1 told Grim Reaper that there is one remaining flower left from the (withering) tree... now that the flower is in CS, the tree will never wither/die fully 

Man, now I need to rewatch the episode in detail :joy:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Ahhh... I remember that MW did say that time moves differently on the Sanzu bridge.

I think if she didn't meet CS, she would have gone with him 

The bridge equals 49 days before being reincarnated... sigh, reminds me if my grand uncle who just passed away and this month, still being the *Chinese* ghost festival.. :(

i think in many interviews, she said she is not dead? Time just freezes for her... i hope, fingers crossed... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

No, please no. She will forget everything, including Chansung. :bawling:

I'm sure she won't, she promised CS she will keep him in the last memory in previous ep, and it's not easy to erase all her memories since she has been living for 1300 years.

But I didn't expect the closure is so simple, I thought it's supposed to be in ep 15, MW hold SO MUCH GRUDGES for 1300 years, and it just went like ..... JUST LIKE THIS???..... maybe I need to see full subtitle to understand it.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

so adorable.

now I am wondering if the hong sisters are huge YJG fan girls. I have seen pictures of him before HDL in a tiger suit, with a flower in his mouth, and now, this scene calls to mind his debut acting role as an 8 year old crying in also a bus stop. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Now, I kinda want a montage of CS crying: 

1. First is the one in Episode 14 where he cries in the bus stop
  2. He comes home and sees dumplings by the table and cries
  3. In the morning he wakes up and sees a fan in front of him and he cries
  4. He goes to work and he hears the national anthem about the Baekdu mountain and he cries

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

OH YOU KNOW IT! :naughty:

I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS EPISODE AND THAT WE HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES FOR THE GOOD STUFF WITHOUT THE SERIAL KILLER OR MW'S PAST HANGING OVER THEM. IT'S A SATISFYING EPISODE FOR ALL, AND ALSO A GOOD MIX OF HUMOR, SADNESS, BITTERNESS, EVERYTHING.

I FEEL LIKE CELEBRATING, LIKE CHAMPAIGN AND CAVIAR FOR EVERYONE PLUS MASSAGER AND EYE MASK. CHEERS EVERYONE! :star:

How about a red car? :lol: You get a red car, you get a red car, everyone gets a red car! 

Naver clip of Man Wol coming back from the tree and laying her head on Chansung's shoulder.

https://tv.naver.com/v/9638373

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Guys, please don’t judge me but with this episode I feel really really sorry for CM. He had such an upsetting life (was put in a position of a betrayer then be a firefly for more than 1000 years), heartbreaking lovestory and can’t-be-worse ending (never reborn). What had he done wrong to deserve all of these? Until the last moment of his entire destiny, MW decided to leave him. 

I like CS as well and whatever MW chooses will just bring me down.

The “Ghost Avengers” was awesome!!! Though they didn’t have chance to show their powers. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Was giving Yeon Woo his memories back necessary?? Its a burden from past life he didn't need at all.

He and Mira had to drink the cocktail / remember their past lives so that MW could see what happened / the full story involving CM from their POV since CM didn't tell her anything. I don't think they really got their memories back, maybe just a dream... Mira seem to have forgotten about it once she got out of HDL but it wasn't clear if YW retained his, he may just have woken up with tears without remembering what happened... gotta wait for the next ep to see :P

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Now, I kinda want a montage of CS crying: 

1. First is the one in Episode 14 where he cries in the bus stop
  2. He comes home and sees dumplings by the table and cries
  3. In the morning he wakes up and sees a fan in front of him and he cries
  4. He goes to work and he hears the national anthem about the Baekdu mountain and he cries

Noooo, that's so cruel! :lol: Seriously though, when I saw that scene, I felt like it was very realistic in portraying how grief can be for some people. One moment you're OK, then something randomly reminds you of the person, and then suddenly it comes crashing over you like an overwhelming giant wave. Kudos to YJG. He's so damn good. IU's so good too; in that tree confrontation with Smirkalot, I felt like she just swallowed him whole. I found myself wondering how much better that scene could be if IU was acting opposite someone who could match her caliber (like, say, YJG). LDH hasn't been acting professionally for very long, hopefully he gets better.

Naver clip of Man Wol leaving in a Jaguar (don't know when she'll be back again):

https://tv.naver.com/v/9638466

Naver clip of Chansung crying at the bus stop, and Smirkalot trying to ruin Man Wol's life one last (hopefully) time:

https://tv.naver.com/v/9638497

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ondine said:

How about a red car? :lol: You get a red car, you get a red car, everyone gets a red car! 

I'll give you all the wrong keys. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Seriously though, when I saw that scene, I felt like it was very realistic in portraying how grief can be for some people. One moment you're OK, then something randomly reminds you of the person, and then suddenly it comes crashing over you like a giant wave. Kudos to YJG. He's so good. IU's so good too; in that tree confrontation with Smirkalot, I felt like she just swallowed him whole, and I found myself wondering how much better that scene could be if IU was acting opposite someone who could match her caliber (like, say, YJG).

YEEEEEES! This was what I was thinking too. It's realistic and he did a really good job. The shift in his emotions was really... wow. I like him now as an actor. He captured those emotions truly and from his appearance and the way he breathed, the sounds he made, you can see it's someone in pain and grieving for real. It's not just acting.  :wub: As for IU, I only saw her in Hyori's Bed and Breakfast and Persona. I saw some clips from Scarlet Heart and yeah, she improved. Her acting is way better now and in Persona compared to Scarlet Heart. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I am speechlessly in awe with this episode :open_mouth:

I am not the writers, but I don't know why I feel so proud of this episode :thumbsup:

This will go down as one of the legendary episode in k-drama, (top 3 in my personal list). 

Kudos to Hong sisters.

Now, am patiently waiting for the sub. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2