[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

2 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

I'm sorry I understand most of your sentiments but I have to clarify that, that statement did not come out of my mind!

Oh yeah, don't worry. I know you posted the comments from Korean users in another site and that it was not your own post.  :D I did not comment on the one I quoted as a response to you, but a response to it in general. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :star:

As for the time jump, I think it will take more than two months. As MW said walking the bridge will take 49 days so let's say IU walked about 35 days and turned back, it will take him another 35. So that's two months. Since 49 days has passed, CS will then think MW is not coming back and has gone on to the afterlife. Although I don't know why he would think that when MW isn't dead.

21 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Imagine if they left the cliffhanger with her hand reaching towards CM and BAM! END with no preview...

I think we would have torn our hair out.

Hahahaha I think this would have been funny. People would have lost their minds. The director should have done this. MW should have slightly raised her hand then end credits. That way people will go crazy speculating whether she really did or not. :D Then after a week-long wait, people see MW withdrawing her hand and turning around. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Oh yeah, don't worry. I know you posted the comments from Korean users in another site and that it was not your own post.  :D I did not comment on the one I quoted as a response to you, but a response to it in general. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :star:

No worries.

But just one final comment on CM.

Ci4ubUR.jpg

Mago has been too kind to him and his last memory that's going to be erased will be Manweol on the bridge.

maybe he will be reincarnated as Chanseong's son!! :tounge_wink::scream:You don't know with these tricky Magos'!! lol

Spoiler

qAlSMdW.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I'm kind of confuse

CM to YW: I came to quell the rebels, I will try my best so you can survive as a slave, but for me to do so, all of your men must be killed as rebels

YW to CM: forget about it, instead of saving me, just live as a traitor to save MW

So did CM really killed all of YW's men? Or he just killed YW and lived as traitor but saved all YW's men?

• Like 4

Still heartbroken after watching ep 14 :cry:. There are many good scenes but this is my most favorite one:

gBdES0X.jpg

I like the way that she just walked in, saw him and decided to rest on his shoulder then he held her hands gently. There is no word exchanged but they still understand each other. They become each other's HOME. 

I never see a k-drama wrap up a second male lead story so beautifully like this. I think MW may love CW 1,300 years ago but now, not because she love someone else, but because she grows up to be a different person, she know how to let hatred and guilt go. That is her own choice to say goodbye and put an end on CM - MW story.  She chooses to be happy.

• Like 7
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

No worries.

But just one final comment on CM.

Mago has been too kind to him and his last memory that's going to be erased will be Manweol on the bridge.

maybe he will be reincarnated as Chanseong's son!! :tounge_wink::scream:You don't know with these tricky Magos'!! lol

Reveal hidden contents

Haha, chansung's son. A funny theory. But i'm wondering if he will be reincarnated or not. I want to talk to mw: "hey girl, why do you leave a weak soul halfway? If you don't want to send him off, let someone else do that"

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

The lyrics of another song hits me now...

"Are you going to stay with the one who loves you?... or are you going back to the one you love..?"

oh dear... for a bit i was wavering towards Chung Myung..but when Chan Seong cried at the bus stop, I think it is to him MW should come back to. :tears:

Y-aaah! Jang Man Weol don't break your baby's heart, don't make him cry, you have to keep his heart healthy... :P ehh i mean strong, because the last moon flower is in his heart.  He will live many, many more years with you.:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Rough translation:

Hello everyone, this is Ji Hyun Joong.

Because our boss is currently on business trip (she will be back soon :heart:), me and the other workers will upload the hotel's recent update on her behalf. ^^

#hoteldelluna (she instructed hastag is a must, so i did..) #jihyunjoong #I'mthemostDelYomi (I think it's a coin of Del Luna + Gwiyomi (cute))

LMFAO! :joy:

I was actually wondering does MW has wifi connection at the bridge and check her instagram. Turns out she never forget to ask HJ to update. LOL! She must be feeling frustrated there is no wifi over there. She turns around like...nahhh.. I have to go back to upload something for my followers. My followers is more important than you, sorry CM! Goodbye! :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

Im so busy and tired today. I havent watch ep 14... gonna do that after dinner tonight...

Just wanna say, its amazing that HJ knows MW's password for her IG and that MW dares to share it with him... haha.. 

Ok, where's the bts of the previous episodes tvn? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Im so busy and tired today. I havent watch ep 14... gonna do that after dinner tonight...

Just wanna say, its amazing that HJ knows MW's password for her IG and that MW dares to share it with him... haha.. 

Ok, where's the bts of the previous episodes tvn? 

Actually, I think it's IU herself uploading it but make the caption like HJ doing it. LOL!

She want to make it looks like MW left her phone to HJ to update her instagram. Hahaha.

Everyone in the comment teasing the style of speech/caption seems like it is MW (IU) herself. Hahahaha :joy:

IU is keeping us entertained while waiting for the final two episodes.. and the others play along too. LOL. 

She's better than tvN in promoting the drama. tvN should give promotion fee to her. Hahaha

The way she make MW is living among us even to the point making me wonder does she has any wifi connection at the bridge to upload her selfie there while doing my work. the thought suddenly pop up in my head. LOL!

MW is achieving her dream as popular influencer indeed! :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

Actually, I think it's IU herself uploading it but make the caption like HJ doing it. LOL!

She want to make it looks like MW left her phone to HJ to update her instagram. Hahaha.

Everyone in the comment teasing the style of speech/caption seems like it is MW (IU) herself. Hahahaha :joy:

IU is keeping us entertained while waiting for the final two episodes.. and the others play along too. 

Hehe, of coz i know its IU who using/playing with the IG... its was a joke, following the above comments earlier...:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Heh, of coz i know its IU who using/playing with the IG... its was a joke, following the above comments earlier...:)

ooppss..sorry if u misunderstood my LOL there. I was laughing at the situation - IU pretending the update is from HJ. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

I am okey with the closure of MW and CM... it was not really abrupt,  just 1,000++ years late.

MW hatred was so strong that many are expecting her meeting again with CM would be explosive. But the memories (flashback) and revelations of what really happened opened her eyes and heart. That she was able to calmly meet him again.

The question is why it took Ma Go 1,000 years to show her the truth??? :crazy:

Perhaps it is her and CM's punishment.. a thousand years to repent for all the hatred.... and lives lost.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

I was actually wondering does MW has wifi connection at the bridge and check her instagram.

It would be funny if MW posts a selfie of her at the bridge with CM behind her walking to the other side, and then the caption is "On my way to comfort my baby. #SnatchGooChanSungsPhone #ItsaSurprise" :wub:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

CM I just fine. Honestly I don't understand why one people are so upset about his ending. If they cross the bridge they won't remember anything anyway. Such is life you don't always get the person you want. He had his opportunity and it turned out this way. His choice was to save her life let her live but kill off everyone else. He made a poor decision because after that she didn't have a good life. What he did gave her thousand X hundred years of torture. You can understand why he did what he did but his act was selfish without any discussion with her. I feel bad for him but I don't think it's a problem at all that he doesn't end up with MW. It made total sense that he didn't end up with her.

Eg: we have a mutual liking, we can try to fight and live together or die together. But no let me kill everyone you love so you may live in agony and hate forever. :/ 

Edited by ynnubdraobyek
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, wenlhy said:

I'm kind of confuse

CM to YW: I came to quell the rebels, I will try my best so you can survive as a slave, but for me to do so, all of your men must be killed as rebels

YW to CM: forget about it, instead of saving me, just live as a traitor to save MW

So did CM really killed all of YW's men? Or he just killed YW and lived as traitor but saved all YW's men?

A little doesn't make sense why he said he can save him but he need to live as slave and he said forget about it. They hung multiple people including him so I don't think his men was spared. Maybe hung some spared some 

• Thanks 3

There is a video of him crying if you click the pic!!!:tears:

That scene really got to me when he saw that bus-ad of the eating celebrity and he got reminded of all the mukbang scenes with Jang Manweol and her pithy sayings!!

Mago!!! I want more lovey-dovey scenes with Koo Chanseong and Jang Manweol after making him cry so much!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

8 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

They should have played Perri's "A Thousand Years" for yesterday's episode.The lyrics summarises the two episodes perfectly.

Has the bartender's reason for lingering in the human realm been shared?

I believe we havent really known his full story yet. 

Love both episodes , can't help but shed tears too after watching what both leads have to go through. 

Looking forward to the finale soon.

Credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

For me, CM did nothing wong, he did his job, he recieved orders to control rebels and MW was a rebel

with her troop ! I like IU's acting in this drama but I don't like MW !

People say... she is like Goblin female version .. I don't agree !

Kim Shin ( Goblin) killed many people not bc he wanted but bc he received the King's orders !

even he killed ennemies to protect his country but as God said " everyone are chidren of God"

many people prayed of God to save Kim Shin but God punished him finally !

It's different for MW.. she killed people for stealing, for her greed; she wanted killing 

she didn't recieve orders, she was the chief; it's MW who gave orders to kill !

So if CM arrested MW and her troops ... a captain arrested rebels........it's normal !

In the present CM is Police and MW is gangster ( before she stole living people"s money

and now she steals from the deaths....you see, even CS doesn't like the way she takes money

from the death)

Honestly, over 1 thousand years, she doesn't change at all her characters.... cruel, evil 

sorry, I said about MW not IU... hope you'll understand)

I don't know who loves who more... CM acceped to become a firefly more than 1 thousand years

while he could go to the after life, just to stay beside the one he loved......I'm very touched !

Btw, in all Hong sister's dramas; the second male lead are always the GOOD guys but

as always ...girls love the bad guys hahahaha !

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

I'm just watching the subbed episode 14 now. :lol:

One of the things I'm looking forward to in the next episodes is CS and Sanchez's bromance, with two of them dealing with their heartbreak together and comforting each other. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3