[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Just now, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Should we expect a scenario when MW comes back, MW and CS will throw themselves to each other and pull an absolute passionate kiss, then perhaps laying in bed...chatting...if PDnim against the rest of the world’s expectation.

YES TO ALL OF THIS. I JUST WANT AN EPISODE OF HAPPY MW AND CS DOING ALL THE COUPLE STUFF THEY COULDN'T DO. IF NOT, PDNIM AND TVN ARE SAGIKKUN :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Another thing, I think MW killed all the wrong person in the past. 

From what I could grasp from the conversation between the princess and CM at the lakeside,

she went there to tell him that the authority at that time are hunting down all the rebels, including MW gang. 

CM asked why would MW gang to be captured too, they were just a bunch of bandits (I maybe wrong or misheard, but that's roughly about it). But, the princess said, the problem is if they all getting caught, they will all be branded as rebels and executed. So, she asked CM to go settle for the situation himself. But, I think we will have to watch the sub to fully understand the details of their conversation. :grimace:

And ohh ohhh... why did I forget about this.

My heart literally skipped a beat...no no.. like 100 beats when MW stabbed CS.

Damn... that was such a shocking scene. I couldn't believe my eyes she has the heart to stab him.

I was holding my breath and literally praying that this is just her imagination running wild.

Luckily...Phewww.. it was indeed just her imagination.

She even couldn't believe herself that she would ever be able to stab CS. 

Phewww... :relieved:

• Like 4

Big thank you :heart: to the early streamers again for all the recaps.  I cannot wait to watch episode 14 with subs.

I can't believe by next week's time we're at the finale.  I hope 15 and 16 give us everything that we've hoped and asked for *fingers crossed*  :naughty:

That Lee Do Hyun Instagram post is hilarious :lol:  

Thanks for sharing it @Joseph Lim

57 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Of course I'm happy MW returned to CS, but there's a tinnie part of me who finds MW turning her back on CM unnecessary. Hahaha or they shouldn't have let him extend his hand and just left knowing MW will never go with him. I mean, after all he's seen between MW and CS, did he really think MW will go with him? The director should have saved him a little dignity. :D

Yeah, that was a bit harsh for CM.  But I guess he still had some tiny hope that after MW found out the whole truth that she would go with him.  At least its very clear on MW's side she's finally moved on and put that part of her at rest.  She's looking to her future which is CS.

And I agree with what @Ellander88 said about MW on the bridge.  I think she probably started erasing her past memories to close that chapter in her life.  I wonder can we consider this a symbolic rebirth or reincarnation? When she comes back does she counts as CS's first guest? :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, berny2 said:

I am sure the Ma Go sisters will support our petition for Rm 404, when we inform them they'll be the godmothers for sure of CS & MW baby.

:grimace:

Room 404:

giphy.gif

reserved for the romance we all been craving..ahem, i mean for CS and MW :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

So in theory speaking as long as the flower remain blooming MW can't go to afterlife/ die right?? And now we know that the last flower that still blooming is in CS heart so MW can live up until CS heart stop beating??? Thats so much better ending that i can hope.. They will remain together until CS last breath.. It will be Mago gift toward MW and in this ep MW being tested cause if she actually killed CS she will be gone too... The twist is top notch!!! 

Also my heart cry with CS in this ep.. He always the strong one since he was a child but aside his father i don't think he ever cry that hard.. The pain and sorrow just pouring out cause he think he loss MW... Its funny yet sad that moment when she always bicker with him is the one that break his heart.. I hope next week ep we will get a proper date cause the last ost not being played yet and its a happy one.. Just give our manchan all the love cause they deserve that... :wub:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Thanks to all for live recap.

With 2 episodes left hope we could get 1 full episode of manchan couple doing all couple do. Dating, traveling, skinship, kissing and ...... (You know what I mean :naughty:).

In my opinion reason why MW need to serve the hotel for 1300years is due to all bad thing she do to unrelated people. She's killing a lot of people in the past.

Hope CS become immortal and get married to MW, and MG reincarnate CM as CS and MW son. As a son he could get infinity love from MW, and as a family they can run the hotel forever.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

CS grounds her and makes her a better version of herself.

This is true. Also, CM extending his hand for MW to take just shows how much he doesn't really know and understand her and what she feels. CM should've known and felt MW's heart is with CS. CS, on the other hand, knows what MW needs just by counting to three even if MW doesn't say anything.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Heheh... regardless of the reincarnation, im still on team CS, aka YJG all the way... sorry :)

i hve seen him grown up from a child actor to now a *man... and he's cute, hahhaa

I know what you mean, I  remember him as a child actor he was growing before my eyes so to speak and turn to be a fine young man and talented actor. Damn, I'm feel so old.:sweat_smile:

Btw, I'm on CS team from day one but I want to see him jealous. I guess not in this lifetime since uri witch  turned around and went back in)

I hope she won't be punished by this. Can't the Gods just let her time flow in humans' pace. She paid for her crimes and let go of her past she should be forgiven and rewarded)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

This is true. Also, CM extending his hand for MW to take just shows how much he doesn't really know and understand her and what she feels. CM should've known and felt MW's heart is with CS. CS, on the other hand, knows what MW needs just by counting to three even if MW doesn't say anything.

Yes, exactly...he understands her and he let her go this episode to do what she must. Hopefully the next episode will be a happy one without any sadness hanging above them, we are long overdue for it

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I hope next episode, more months pass and CS grows depressed thinking she'd never come back, then one morning, when he wakes up, the first thing he sees is MW's face and she's watching him sleep. :wub:  Then he cries (really well, sad and in pain like in the bus stop) because he thinks it's a dream but MW touches his face then lays down beside him to comfort him. :wub: Then he sleeps again and when he wakes up, he sees her again next to him sleeping, then he finally realizes it's real. 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

I hope MW doesn’t change too much when she returns.  I like her sassy,  cold original character a lot! Perfect match with CS’s sweet personality.  And wow, what a great actor Yeo Jin Goo is!  First drama I’ve watched him in and I’m very impressed .  I’m so happy all the issues have been resolved for the most part.  It could’ve really dragged on if they extended all the issues till the last two episodes.  

Edited by Chit Tart
Mispelling
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Alright, I just watched the subbed EP 13 and from an average viewer’s perspective, it’s easy to see why the ratings decreased yesterday. However, personally, I think this is the farthest we’ve moved forward plot-wise. Regardless of how we feel about CM, positive or negative, the show took a step forward because finally, MW met CM and isn't this what we've been waiting for since episode 1? To know what happened in the past? We got clear answers in this episode.

SOME NOTES:

• ·       Initially, in previous episodes, I felt sympathetic towards CM thinking he chose to stay as a firefly for MW as penance and/or testament for his love for her. This episode changed my mind because in the flashback, I think he made a cowardly decision. MW wanted him to suffer like she did and I thought he'd be the kind who would accept that after everything he did, letting YW dying included (agreement or no agreement between them). But then he took the easy way out by killing himself and therefore, dooming MW because she can't move on until he pays for his betrayal. It isn’t love. On the other hand, this is a good thing too because it shows the contrast between CM and CS, and why CS is a better fit for MW. It shows us that even if the writers made CS a reincarnation of CM, MW won’t hurt CS because CS is different. He’s a better person than CM and CS doesn’t need to suffer because of CM.
  • ·       It was amusing to see the ghost writer in the hotel cause the last time we saw him, he lined up by the entrance of the bus to the afterlife. He changed his mind after all. I have a feeling he'd move on after finally writing a novel, which is about two people who fall in love at Hotel Del Luna. He’s a way too important ghost by now for us not to see him move on.

HOW I WANT THINGS TO END:

• ·       It’s pretty clear they’re going to rush the last two episodes. I think the serial killer plot will be resolved in Episode 14 so we can see the risks CS would have to be put through and how MW will respond to it now that CM is tied to CS. I think MW will save CS and let CM pass on. This is necessary so MW can move on to the afterlife, which I think will be the storyline in Episodes 15 and 16.

•  ·       I've accepted the fact that MW will move on. In this episode, MW describes what happens to people’s memories while crossing the bridge. I think it’s just too good of a scene for them to pass up, so we’re going to see MW cross that bridge. I want to see it actually. I want to see her take each step while trying to hold on to CS’s memories up until the end of the bridge. THEN, I also want to see CS crying when he senses that MW’s last memory of him faded. I think it will be a good, heart breaking scene and I wouldn’t mind being put through painful emotions if I get to see it all on screen.  :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

•  ·       With that said, I kind of want them to earn the heartbreak. I hope they spend Episode 15 making the most of their time together. I know they love each other, we’ve seen how they communicate and express it in extremely meaningful ways. But the viewer/”pervert” in me also want them to do stuff that close couples do. You know what I mean. I don’t like seeing them bicker anymore, call each other formally, and still have a line between them they haven’t crossed. I think if we see the times they spend together as a couple, it would be more heartbreaking if MW finals leaves.

•  ·       CS has been teasing MW relentlessly after all about her not being able to handle thoughts of sleeping together. I think MW should fight back and tease him too up to the point he’s the one who won’t be able to take it any longer and do something about it. *wink wink* :naughty:

•  ·       Also, they better add scenes of CS reminiscing about MW, the way MW did with memories of CS singing baby shark and tending to the ghost child. I want to see how CS remembers MW, not from what we’ve seen in previous episodes, but through CS’s memories when no one is around.:wub:

I also agree that I want CS to work at a real hotel after HDL. Yuna should take over since she wants to be with HJ anyway and she doesn’t fit in the real world. YN and HJ can run the hotel together.

Then at the real hotel that CS owns/manages, MW will come in as a human guest without memories of her past. In this way, they can start over. But MW would still be materialistic and feisty. It would be funny if MW is a saggikun like CS’s father and MW enters CS’s hotel to hide from someone, then CS finds her.

To be honest I just think CM gave up when he saw how much she hate him so he killed himself. He chose to save her and in order to do that he killed everyone she held dear. Yes he's bad he caused the death of many just to save her. I mean it will be pretty devastating if the person you love ended up this way and you had to become the person she hate the most and kill all the people she cared about in order to save her. I'm pretty sure that's why he killed himself not because he didn't want to see his people die or take easy way out.

I think it's pretty creepy thing for you to say you think he should be alive and watch his people die too and suffer before his eyes to make it fair lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

I hope next episode, more months pass and CS grows depressed thinking she'd never come back, then one morning, when he wakes up, the first thing he sees is MW's face and she's watching him sleep. :wub:  Then he cries (really well, sad and in pain like in the bus stop) because he thinks it's a dream but MW touches his face then lays down beside him to comfort him. :wub: Then he sleeps again and when he wakes up, he sees her again next to him sleeping, then he finally realizes it's real. 

Just wanted to add that MW let's CS use her arm as a pillow and she pats his head ^_^ like he wanted in episode 12 :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

My heart just aches for poor Chan-Sung right now:tears: I was hoping there'd be some sort of redemption with a swap between him & Chung-Myung but that wouldn't be fair to Chan-Sung-_- so I'm conflicted.

If only someone had told Man-Weol that Chung-Myung was always there. Maybe, just maybe.. there's a chance for 'em but nope they let them both suffer for over 1,000 years. So cruel their fate. They're just not meant to be.. 

When the Hotel Del Luna crew & the Grim Reaper teamed up to rescue Chan-Sung, they looked like avengers of the Underworld ha-ha:lol::w00t: The whole Ji-Won plot was so overdrawn for too long tsk:rolleyes:

Now it appears Hyun-Joong's sis is in danger.. P.O. still need to take more acting lessons am afraid. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5