[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

MW sees CM after 1,300 years...

CM walks towards MW

MW to CM: if you have anything you want to say, say it. I will listen to it.

She's telling CM to stop...

CM: so this is really the end for us

MW: yes, the end

CM looks sad... then smiled with tears in his eyes

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, yellowreign said:

MW: so it was a promise with YW...

(Fist pump) so it was a plan that the 2 men had (grins, as I had thought). Was watching live but the connection was so bad that it was easier reading the live caps here:tounge_xd:

Tis the way the show makes us realise that sometimes in life, the grudges we bear and the unhappiness we experience is caused by not having a complete picture of a situation. With our perspective we are blind-sided.... 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

MW and CM smile at each other... CM disappears and return to being a firefly...

MG1 catches the firefly and says CM will remain as this, he cannot be reincarnated

She tells MW to send him off and this will be last thing she has to do to redeem herself

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

thank you guys. while reading the recaps in the middle of the confusion of whether CM is CS, I was asking myself, can I forgive CM? will all of CS good deeds be invalidated? I think MW is ridiculous for holding too long with the grudge, but I felt my mind get confused while reading haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, aria26 said:

I think MW is ridiculous for holding too long with the grudge, but I felt my mind get confused while reading haha

Actually,  I was thinking, "She really waited for 1,300 years for everything to be resolved when it was this simple to do it?" But I guess they had to wait for both the princess and YW to reincarnate? IDK

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Aigoo... just this morning I was disappointed in CM but now, I don't know. I feel a little sad, but also relieved that it's over. The goodbye was bittersweet. 

She returns to CS now. :wub:

1 minute ago, Yana Mujay said:

:bawling:MW find CS and lean on his shoulders

Awww. Heartbreaking and beautiful!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, yellowreign said:

MW and CM smile at each other... CM disappears and return to being a firefly...

MG1 catches the firefly and says CM will remain as this, he cannot be reincarnated

She tells MW to send him off and this will be last thing she has to do to redeem herself

This is so sad for CM.  

How come he cannot reincarnate?  

• Like 1