[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

9 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I'll give you all the wrong keys. :lol:

6 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I'll give you a brown one

Boooooo! Too bad I don't have any horses to sell so I can buy all the red cars myself. :P

Now my concern is are we going to get any cute ManChan pics on IG this week while she's stuck on that damn bridge? I wonder how the wifi is over there? :unsure:

Edit: Nooooo...Smirkalot you life-ruiner!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I saw some clips from Scarlet Heart and yeah, she improved. Her acting is way better now and in Persona compared to Scarlet Heart. 

Annyeong. Yup I agree that IU’s acting has improved in Hotel Del Luna. In fact i have doubts to watch the drama due to IU but in the end I still watch because I love Yeo Jin Goo. I’m glad I decided to watch because I like IU’s acting in this drama.

Annyeong @vangsweetie637 Chingu :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

OMO~ ~ You guys are ...

p.gif 

...HAHAHA...the pages just flew to 148..lol..thank you chingus for the live recaps, can't watch to watch it all.

I'm glad that the past has been resolved in today's episode. I thought they'll stretch it out until ep 15. But, I guess we will have a full ManChan then for the last 2 eps, huh. Hope so!

Ottoke, we will have to say goodbye too after a week :tears:...

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

HAHAHAHAHA THAT IG UPDATE OF LDH :lol: 

Of course I'm happy MW returned to CS, but there's a tinnie part of me who finds MW turning her back on CM unnecessary. Hahaha or they shouldn't have let him extend his hand and just left knowing MW will never go with him. I mean, after all he's seen between MW and CS, did he really think MW will go with him? The director should have saved him a little dignity. :D

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

HAHAHAHAHA THAT IG UPDATE OF LDH :lol: 

Of course I'm happy MW returned to CS, but there's a tinnie part of me who finds MW turning her back on CM unnecessary. Hahaha or they shouldn't have let him extend his hand and just left knowing MW will never go with him. I mean, after all he's seen between MW and CS, did he really think MW will go with him? The director should have saved him a little dignity. :D

Indeed, i mean compared to the times that MW had with CS, how could the firefly even compare.... sigh...

Sorry, CM... hope you would be happier in your next life...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Guys, please don’t judge me but with this episode I feel really really sorry for CM. He had such an upsetting life (was put in a position of a betrayer then be a firefly for more than 1000 years), heartbreaking lovestory and can’t-be-worse ending (never reborn). What had he done wrong to deserve all of these? Until the last moment of his entire destiny, MW decided to leave him. 

I like CS as well and whatever MW chooses will just bring me down.

The “Ghost Avengers” was awesome!!! Though they didn’t have chance to show their powers. 

Totally agree with you. Mw's leaving hurts him one more time. Why don't the writers set up a situation in which mw can stay with cs and cm must leave. In that case, they only needs to hug each other tightly and he gives her a smile before he leaves. That will make me feel more comfort instead of going together and leaving him in last moments :(

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Emmm.. I just want to clarify a bit on some of the scenes:

1) the cocktail given to MR and YS has flower petal from the Moon Tree, which analogically, serves as the router for MW to connect to the past from each of their perspective. They may be fall asleep or pass out right after drinking the cocktail. They don't remember a thing after waking up, but some emotions of YW must be left in YS when he wake up and tears just run down his face without him knowing the cause, but only to feel really sad.

2) CM can be reincarnated. It's just that you have to pass through the tunnel and walk through the bridge to be able to reincarnate. However, his state is too weak for him to go by himself. So MG1 asks MW to take him there and help him pass through the bridge as her last punishment task. So, to CM's advocates, don't worry, he will be reincarnated. 

I think MW deliberately let her past far memories to be erased first and left the most recent last. So, I think halfway through the bridge she stopped when memories with CS appears in her mind, and memories with CM all fading away. For the last bit of memory with CM, she smiles to him one last time and turn around. This is just my guess, because she did promised CS that she will leave the memories with him as the last to be erased. 

I am still in awe that I suddenly can't remember what else did I want to write about. LOL!

BTW, we do get the "sleeping together" scene though it was only with MW drop her head on CS shoulder, and resting from all her exhaustion with emotional roller coaster the past 24 hours. Damn, the character description was such a tease. It turns out they never need a dream to explain to MW what happened in the past.

The use the petal router instead! LMFAO! :joy:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

I think MW deliberately let her past far memories to be erased first and left the most recent last. So, I think halfway through the bridge she stopped when memories with CS appears in her mind, and memories with CM all fading away. For the last bit of memory with CM, she smiles to him one last time and turn around. This is just my guess, because she did promised CS that she will leave the memories with him as the last to be erased. 

Awwwwwww... I really like that. :wub: Cause I think for MW to be in the present with CS, she has to forget everything because any resentment, even if she's resolved it and they're just part of her memory, is bound to affect how she deals with relationships now. Realistically speaking, our emotional traumas have a way of weaving themselves into our own personal relationships, so it would really be beautiful if MW did that and turned back right up to the moment when she met CS. Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Indeed, i mean compared to the times that MW had with CS, how could the firefly even compare.... sigh...

Sorry, CM... hope you would be happier in your next life...

Lol, I'm kind of think it was CM's intention to stay beside MW so they would leave this world together one day thus giving him the chance to reincarnate in the same life and try his hand at wooing her over again. Mr. Brightside uri frirefly.

There is nothing surprising in MW giving CM a cold shoulder now. She can't just forgive and forget all that happened just because she knows the truth now.

But I will give it to CM, this man is stubborn it won't be easy for MW in after life :sweat_smile: and I don't see him giving up for  at least a couple of centuries.

Hope they both would reincarnate and we will get the love triangle with CS)))

No Gobling ending please!!!!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I can confirm the longest week of the year is from Monday 26/08/2019 to Saturday  31/08/2019.

Should we expect a scenario when MW comes back, MW and CS will throw themselves to each other and pull an absolute passionate kiss, then perhaps laying in bed...chatting...if PDnim against the rest of the world’s expectation.

That’s revealed to hear CM can be reincarnated by passing the bridge @Ellander88, thank you. Hopefully with MW leaves him in the middle doesn’t cause consequences in his reincarnation.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Lol, I'm kind of think it was CM's intention to stay beside MW so they would leave this world together one day thus giving him the chance to reincarnate in the same life and try his hand at wooing her over again. Mr. Brightside uri frirefly.

There is nothing surprising in MW giving CM a cold shoulder now. She can't just forgive and forget all that happened just because she know the truth now.

But I will give it to CM, this man is stubborn it won't be easy for MW in after life :sweat_smile: and I don't see him giving up for  at least a couple of centuries.

Hope they both would reincarnate and we will get the love triangle with CS)))

No Gobling ending please!!!!!! 

Heheh... regardless of the reincarnation, im still on team CS, aka YJG all the way... sorry :)

i hve seen him grown up from a child actor to now a *man... and he's cute, hahhaa

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3