[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

On 4/25/2019 at 11:15 AM, classyviews said:

Yes I too am worried

I am not sure what conflicts they can bring, but here are a few ideas.

If Cindy exposes them to be a fake couple it might not be bad, but DM reputation might take a hit if it's known she is RTM. 

Or they might bring a scandal against Si An and show DM and Ryan solving it together or the whole family things with the painting and their mother. 

Frankly, I am at a loss too but I sincerely hope the drama tackles whatever conflict that comes properly with understanding.

If they bring amnesia or noble idocity breakup and such nonsense then I will be truly unhappy. You do not want a Angry fanfirl ( my emotions are on a high today ; LOL :joy:

If they take time to actually explore DM true feelings for Ryan slowly as she is first and foremost a fangirl and might herself feel like she is betraying Si An; then I am okay with that storyline.

Dear drama gods please help us all! 

:innocent:

PS forgot about the new girl (possible ex girlfriend) 

Hope she is not a MAJOR conflict and is dealt with properly

I am enjoying this drama to much to worry about the next ten episodes, they will be great.

Since I watched "Romance is a Bonus Book", which did not have any, love triangles, major misunderstandings, the crazy mother or mother-in-law, or sandals, but was an excellent drama, I know this dramas does not need any major events to make it good.  If this drama educates or reminds the public of the beauty in art and the deep emotions that are often revealed by the artist, then I am satisfied, especially since we already have the amazing chemistry between the leads.  

I do not think that RG is interested in the woman that was introduced in episode five, because I think he already know where his heart is leading him.  From the scene I watched between the two, she seemed mature enough not to act childish...but who knows.

I love the fan girl angle, it is hilarious.  We have avid fans here in the states; however, almost none of them rise to the level of fangirling in Asia.  Wow!  I am so amazed at the level that fans will go. It is to the extend that "idols" must date in secret or they will seriously upset their fans.   

So far, I am enjoying the script, the clothes DM and RG wears, and of course the off-the-charts chemistry between the two.

My point is, the drama can show, everyday life without the disruptive love triangle, angry mother, or the couple having a major misunderstanding that separates them for several episodes, and still be great.  Everyday can be refreshing.    If this drama highlights the importance that art plays in our lives, DM finding love in the real world, and RD working through his issues and becoming a great artist again, I will call this drama a success.

@bebebisous33 I recommend this drama, if you are not watching it already.  I know you excellent at interpreting art.  I am sure your insight would be welcomed here and raise the conversation to the next level.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I’m on the same boat as you @classyviews. I thought it was a real kiss while watching  but after reading all the theories and analysis about it, I find myself switching sides from time to time...lol. But I decided to just let it go. I believe (insists) that there’ll be plenty more to come anyway that I’m sure will top off this one. We just have to be patient. B) But thank you all for sharing your thoughts. Reading this forum is a good way to spend time while waiting for the next episodes in addition to repeating my fave scenes so far. It’s only 6 ep but I’ve lots of fav moments already!

The best one so far is the apt door scene with drunk Ryan and singing cute DM! Thank goodness TVN released the vid of that one and it now has over 600k views after only 4 days! I want that OST! 

• Like 11

On 4/28/2019 at 2:18 PM, tinymel said:

OOooo... jumping into the 'thumb kiss' debate, I don't think he kissed his thumb... but because of the speed of the kiss his hand just happens to be super close to her mouth... specifically his mound of venus (hehehe) the fleshy part of your thumb is what we can see.

I am with you.  I think his thumb was positioned over a small portion of her lips; however, if you look closely, his lip is touching her lip.  If his lips are touching her entire lips, I do not know, but from my viewpoint, it is a kiss.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Almost a week and we are still analyzing their kissing scene :w00t: I wonder how long the kissing discussion will be going here if they have more passionate kissing scene in the future episodes. :lol:

I am still waiting for that Davinchi OST. Beautiful song, beautiful scene, and Kim Jae Wook’s stare to PMY. :wub:

• Like 5

Im jumping in the kiss debate too  :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

D5Ab-1iU8AYWWuB.jpg

even in the BTS Im like ?! is that how they film the kiss scenes ?

Omv3DeJ.gif

Dont you dare scar me for life 

giphy.gif

I've watched that scene over and over and still ??? I guess I will never know the answer and thus demand a better scene to ease my confusion. He can do wonders with just the thumb so why not ??

Spoiler

O7NZoj4.gif

10 eps to go and these two CAN do better :naughty:

toXSWhi.gif

In the meantime the song that DM was singing to drunken Ryan is called "Snap Shot" by IN2IT whom is apart of the HPL casts as White Ocean with CSA. I hope we get to see and hear White Ocean version HPL OST full album

Some more fan cams of Ryan

D5aFIR1UUAEvfZA.jpg

D5aFIR2UUAAJt5J.jpg

cr. DC gallery

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @annie1234 @Kasmic & @Oksana Sutra for the set pictures! 

Looks like we'll have another flashback to younger years of DM and EG and there seems to be a sort of face off between Ryan and EG as well. Hmmmmmm is EG taking action regarding his own feelings? Or maybe it's about the fake relationship again. I wish he stopped before he destroys the beautiful childhood friendship he has with DM. He can't even accept DM the way she is, come one dude. It's time to grow out of your high school feelings. I find it annoying how he acts as if he's being thoughtful trying to protect DM, but actually it's pure selfishness to threaten her with unclosing her secret to her parents just because he can't stomach the idea of a romantic rival.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Here are crazy, weird symptoms you may experience , thinking /fan girl about our lion from Friday To Tuesday  :joy::mrgreen: 

2B9C413C-C871-4C8E-8E00-FA2C7C1CA5DE.gif

#Symptom 1:joy:

0CDAE12D-1DE5-4E8D-A0BC-EF2F5A8DBD04.gif

#Symptom 2 :D

Spoiler

C5DCFBD4-8B61-44CB-BA9E-843D7592117F.gif

# Symptom 3 :mrgreen:

Spoiler

41E0EAB9-2E82-4F99-9744-11413757FD84.gif

#symptom 4 :lol:

073E8504-BEFF-4450-AF05-91F1951EBD62.gif

#Symptom 5 :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

15566400701556640057.gif

# Symptom 6 :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

15566402001556640196.gif

For more advice about symptoms  , you may contact our doctor @Lawyerh , @ktcjdrama 

Spoiler

8147E0D3-06C9-4651-A4DE-146AB0C35BD8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2