[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

18 minutes ago, gemini1990_stv said:

He looks happy and lively :)

i do need to say that he looks a bit awkward now that he got all the attention he deserved... so happy for him

Hope we got to see him more often from now onnn

Some of the attention is unwarranted and unnecessary. It's great more people are aware of his acting skills and how charismatic he can be on screen. But there are always a few who don't understand the meaning of being respectful.

Anyway, thanks @jaemin kimpark for sharing photos of Kim Jae-wook heading off to Paris. He looks happy and relaxed. I hope he has a great time there.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Some of the attention is unwarranted and unnecessary. It's great more people are aware of his acting skills and how charismatic he can be on screen. But there are always a few who don't understand the meaning of being respectful.

Anyway, thanks @jaemin kimpark for sharing photos of Kim Jae-wook heading off to Paris. He looks happy and relaxed. I hope he has a great time there.

its my pleasure... :love:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Labit Couple Airport Fashion...:heart:

Gray and White is the fashion trend now <3

The sunglasses are the same style on episode 15 when it was Doek Mi's birthday 

They both look gorgeous and made the airport as runway.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 4

So happy to see KJW today. looking suave and sexy. He will get used to the paparazzi following him. KJW will also know to handle them. today media was waiting for him at the airport as he is wearing Dunhill from attire & sneakers. i guess for personal trip, KJW will know how to ninja in and out. he is suave 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Correct! But after 17 years of career (he debut on 2002 if i’m not wrong) he deserved this good kind of attention though...

especially because he started his career as a model, I believe  we need to see him more on a big fashion event like thisB)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This is just really out of topic considering that we're all in happy occasions: KJW going for dunhill runway and PMY's July issue is coming out soon. But I just want to bring it up anyway. 

I can't help to think how stress it must be for PMY that everytime she uploaded picture on IG people always tag and comment about her previous male lead. Trying hard to make connections and the worst, tagging the actor's IG acc. I noticed that since HPL, some fans of the previous drama are not tagging anymore (maybe because there are HPL fans who mentioned about this), but imagine how bad it must be for her to deal with fans delulu and assumptions.

• Like 13

Kim Jae Wook, creating a knit set cool guy look, 'His Own Pictorial'

While looking comfortable with dark grey knit top and pants with chic airport fashion 'Woman Attention'.

p1ddseun9411ip11s71k2q1vnfq8m1.png

21 June 2019 

Translation Credits By: @sillygal

Actor Kim Jae Wook looking simple but took the women's attention from his cool airport fashion. Kim Jae Wook left for Paris on the 21st June morning from Incheon International Airport to attend an overseas fashion show. Today, Kim Jae Wook completed with cool looks of matching dark grey knit top and knit shirt dress-up casual look. Over here while looking comfortable, he wore a pair of white sneakers and matching sunglasses casual airport fashion. On the other hand, Kim Jae Wook will be attending the upcoming opening Dunhill 2020 Spring/Summer fashion show in Paris which will be scheduled on the 23rd June 2019. 

Spoiler

p1ddseun94hts4uj1af5qk59md2.jpg

p1ddseun94bcd1h9c1dr0jpb1lm23.jpg

p1ddt3nqeu9971ems1sh01qb1tdh1.jpg

Source: Link

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, redcoral said:

Fan Cam:

I prefer this outfit, than the one he had at Incheon (which reminds me a bit like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers :sweat_smile:). I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned.

Anyway, I'm just missing this couple:

zVbv6tA.gif

yQpccBj.gif

pIOHEum.gif

credit to: xoxomyseriesxoxo

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1