[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

@NaYouSabi?I love you !!! That's a direct confession. LOL:joy::naughty:  Please keep up with your script.  Someday some writernim is going to take you up.  You are very good. That makes may day go faster. Anymore coming? Give me a shout which forum you are in I'll be there just for your posts:love:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ondine said:

Yeah, the article said he was a newly-emerged kissing master or something like that, but even way back during Antique the actor who played his lover already attested to his kissing skills. :lol: (Also, what is that outfit, Jae Wook?!)

lord jesus that hat ... :scream::joy: who lied to him and said it was a good idea ....WHO ??:rage:... but he looks soo young and adorable in it ... 

Spoiler

Episode 13

Reasons I love SDM 11)

dezwZcS.png

She is a person you can trust your life with, she doesn’t ask for anything but always gives, whether it’s an ear , a hand or a shoulder to cry on …

And so, after Ryan told us his story  they went home…

YPghFki.png

g294oPf.png

K7xCg4p.png

9pMf8ba.png

16TfgxF.png

swEFjKT.png

jilDy1t.png

and when they got home DM made sure we where all on the same page ...

k5jQZDe.png

WXgYEyh.png

Sqt6e0q.png

and Ryan had a light bulb moment 

BHfhq8l.png

Me : in my corner 

ENiyi9U.png

but before we could get into details we had to go through the elevator of fate 

Elevator of fate

TGsCJdy.png

and now introducing 

RyyNSzY.png

staring 

KJW

PMY

ONE

MAMA KJW

And Kdrama Plot holes 

the scene starts with CSA and his mother getting on to the elevator of fate ..

bDDT6rq.png

IOQ2Vdc.png

3QYmQYg.png

yEseNN0.gif

and just this scene was enough for Ryan to concede 

6rTsnCg.png

and the moment he used the word normal lee sol had to ask 

nbZYgMz.png

56H2yzK.png

so this time she had to educate the son she just met on this faithful day , on this fateful elevator 

QZOpuKs.png

but confused lion wasn't getting it 

1f2kaYh.png

Skx4Q56.png

:scream:

pf7g8sh.png

and she could not believe he in a rom com could ask such 

pBmoD1z.png

realising it wasn't a joke KJW and i thought 

rz4zb4f.png

CSA AND MAMA KJW EXIST AND SCENE MOVES TO THE LION CASTLE 

CEnTf1k.png

Eq5AniH.png

and PMY told him LOzLhKm.png

aQvyJGt.png

By the way lee sol is lucky AF she gave birth to two amazing children …

Reasons I love SDM 12)

she is not afraid to speak her mind, and her views on the paintings were really interesting but I actually see it from the same way as director gold , its less about hope to me and more about lee sol’s reality , I will get into that later on I need to focus on the current topic at hand or my thought process will get scrambled…

So, it came time for Ryan gold to how us what he is made of … and

Reasons I love SDM 13)

Our gutter minds are in the same wavelength … we get each other, she and I were expecting the same thing from the lion …The cute voice she suddenly produced in this scene

ld8Aa28.gif

DM and I : PFgqXCy.gif

But alas KJW just refuses to read  the mother effing manual :rage:

C0pb7q3.png

TmswwXS.png

uZG30Xa.png

and so SDM tried again

RWGzjOU.png

XgaKwiw.png

T89x7uf.png

Director and I : *hands on our heads* <_<

Image result for you just played your self gif

and so they spent the night playing cards and he later dropped her at home...

And SDM wasn't in the mood so some begging had to take place 

xhw6jLE.png

Pmxk8tS.png

H78D6eT.png

So they parted ways after he apologised the best way he knew …

And on other news

1 Sindy move to SDM’s house … I can’t really get into her story because am not in the mood , all I know is that if I pull half the nonsense she pulls I will get a beat down

2 they haven’t found all nine paintings yet

3 SDM is still running away form her problems

eoAE36h.png

4 mother and son interacted with each other

NhqrFd5.png

nxw7DQP.png

rvlBz7I.png

and Ryan had no choice 

EyGU2Mk.png

Av4LJCz.png

And because Ryan gold is made of gold he took the sandwich to someone who would appreciate it …

And she did

WcT7Ltj.png

ZObG93A.png

ARK4lbF.png

Me: AMEN … :love:

Okay maybe it was more my thank you than hers am not sure …:mrgreen:

So, Ryan gold proceed to watch his girl friend fangirl while he fanboys over her

KSNYdpH.png

and they later left for work 

aHrZFzS.png

nO2j5bo.png

ZoTJJ5V.png

And so she picked the right choice

Sdm: drama gods forgive my mouth

WfLgVtr.png

and 

8Tql1Qe.png

Reasons I love SDM 13)

She knows how to get what she wants … so when Ryan had a hard time deciding whether to help CDA or not she offered solutions ...

SDM: If you say yes , I will make the kisses symmetrical …

D3tcaiz.png

NaI9SdA.png

so ms sung upped her game 

Def66FJ.png

And to prove how serious she was she sealed the deal

MZR4b3B.png

GtTFxYE.png

Me: So much for “am not cheap”

RG: She might have won the battle but I won the war …

C7EN35K.png

ALSO Me: hoe hoe hoe 

at work Ryan preparign for the arrival of CSA 

xuKC2N5.gif

Reasons I love SDM 14)  

She is human like us all, she too hesitates and gets confused on what to do

EJbAebw.png

JFyTMmL.png

xX1fhCr.png

5 minutes later

ukTWheK.png

cw37NKu.png

jOZaf6W.png

0n0LPBk.png

Reasons I love SDM 15)

NU9Xtgq.png

She always notices, every little detail , but we could argue that since she can read the son like a book , then reading the mother would be as easy …

I loved this scene so much because while I did not know lee sol’s story I felt her emotions ( am so happy its an actress that can act ) and the music in the background just intensified that pain

P26rWL8.png

How about we visit her head … and look at it from this point of view...

GxjrpTX.gif

To Gong Eun Young these paintings where the biggest regret in her life, they carried all her hopes, dreams, fears  and love she couldn’t leave behind no matter how had she tried. 

Hope for a better future , fears of what tomorrow may bring, dreams she couldn’t seem to achieve and a love she couldn’t protect. Every time she heard the name lee sol she was reminded of how much she had failed in life, how much she had lost in life and how much she couldn’t change , she would give anything to turn back time .Anything , but even if she could turn back time what would she do differently?.

Many who looked at her paintings interpreted it differently, some saw hope some saw, fragility but only few saw her reality. The reality of a mother who loved her child more than anything thing in this world, a mother’s who’s dream was to paint , who’s inspiration was the joy her child brought her, because in her darkness he was the only light , her reason for living for fighting , even when all she had was art , but art couldn’t protect her child, art couldn’t feed her child , art couldn’t cloth him and all she had was art.  

she knew what it felt like to be good at one thing , to love it so much , and want to have it close to you, she also  knew  that only a few were born lucky … and Gong Eun Young wasn’t one of the lucky ones she could not protect her child and she could not protect her love for said child. And that reminder was her punishment ...

out of her head people .... 

To me those art pieces are a love letter from mother to child, telling him how much she loves him and at the same time realising how fragile and unable she is to give him everything in this world.

so while SDM and lee sol talked outside it was time for Ryan to catch up to the plot 

gGdLxtc.png

fC398Dd.png

Gyxj5xy.png

GuL2I2O.png

Reasons I love SDM 16)

The moment Ryan knew , she knew he knew … the look in KJW’s eyes he went from this confident director to a confused young man who just met his worst nightmare , he couldn’t even look her in the eyes, instead of anger , I saw fear , fear of what am not sure but fear … 

C6nqYl6.png

8CQmJQk.png

JgBVTSB.png

and others saw it too 

chnbuY0.png

E1p1AdL.png

but she was helpless 

ikCYvAA.png

Let’s get into his head for a little bit …

oz9E7xc.gif

If you asked Ryan gold how he felt at this moment, a dictionary wouldn’t have a good enough word for his feelings, let alone him.

It took him three years to get to where he is, three years searching the world for a woman he couldn’t even remember, he woman who has hunted him since the age of seven. It’s not that he wasn’t looking for her seriously, but he wasn’t prepared for her to find him.

He needed more time, time to prepare himself, time to know how to feel , time to believe that the world could be on his side , maybe this was a dream , a dream where he would wake up and the universe would go “ha-ha got you” . because three years could not come down to a mere coincidence, 26 years of pain could not just show up at his door like that and expect him to have the courage to deal with it. The universe just kept shooting curve balls he wasn’t ready for.

Okay lets get out of his head, am confused AF as to what he is thinking I can’t find the right music to help me write …

Anyway back to SDM okay can’t remember what I wanted to say, only

pnjpAHe.png

Even though she wants to be there an she wants to help she knows some battles are best fought alone …

H7kLFZ6.gif

her telling him let me give you some space had me going :scream: adults do exist in kdramas people ... 

W0BtXrY.png

DUsPBGK.png

8jd7DZz.png

EDTewUU.png

X9IFONR.png

g6eIlqb.png

Most of the times my views on adoption are same as NEG’s views … I’ve said it before blood is thicker than water to me is BS … love is all that matters, humans are not pre-programmed to love, we learn to love and we hate easily. Because we hate easily we hurt others easily and then we claim its human nature, but what’s so great about being humans if other species with less common sense than us still manage to get the basics right ?? what is our excuse??

I love this show for the fact that nearly everyone shares my thoughts …

Mg12t6l.png

keAoXVV.png

So, the next day

This happeneCzfiE5f.png

Reasons I love SDM  17)

T8qIbgk.png

She gives her advice even if it is unwanted she is comfortable enough to speak her mind, ( if this was a reasons I love Lion shi I would say , he is man enough to listen to the woman he loves and also here what she has to say , other male leads would have just gotten angry in their man pain and told her to eff off , but it’s not about saja)

QjPMQaF.png

4VRSyz1.png

Vssq38T.png

l7Zw2JL.png

and SDM was all :???

uIg5rJs.png

uIg5rJs.png

3CgUwn4.png

sGToi3w.png

ZYWNTOb.png

kkALIWb.png

evyRoUd.png

RxcF7Vx.png

gMxj0rL.png

RCj5L0k.png

Me: my brother I feel you, what is the point of me watching this if half of the important S is off screen

and tired of our pouting she told him

DB1Osx5.png

qlSwI7P.png

me: yes *looks at director * you are trolling troll

Xppqqgp.png

and SDM was all you know what

who is trolling my baby? RFUZ0zq.gif

Me: let’s go girl

LkZdKE3.gif

To cut matters short every troll now has a black eye …

And Ryan was too proud

cR735MN.png

Me: what happened to the kiss we were going to fight for …

But I was just talking to a whipped man …

n85LQ0H.png

But super woman always saves the day

IXKmEQD.png

And ryan gold is not a person who refuses to see the help others give him … no matter how much pain he is in …

Zn5s7SY.png

…..

I support the birthday debate if he isn’t sure about his birthday, maybe just maybe the year too was an approximation of when he could have been born … if he was so traumatized to remember his birthday, he could also not remember his birth year …

The last scene, I could talk about kjw’s acting but I don’t know what to say, the lady playing lee sol also has me lost… so let me attempt something else

Dive into Ryan gold’s head attempt numerous dues ...

Fear seems to be a driving force when it came to his feelings towards lee sol. For what reason could he be scared of this woman she abandoned him? , “am not at fault. she is”  he tried telling himself but no matter how much he repeated this statement his feet felt like they had two anchors weighing him down as he tried to confront this woman.

a different person would have been on flight or fight mode , since he had decided not to flight , he thought his fighting instinct would have kicked in , but not all he felt was an explainable dread , “why are you scared?” he asked himself , “open your mouth and talk” he commanded .

“by any chance do you remember the name Yoon Jae?” he murmured “I am Yoon Jae”

Yes he was scared of where this was leading , yes he was scared of this woman who mange to make a happy memory hunt him after seeing her painting. But if he was going to be so scared of the unknown he will let her see that fear , let her know that fear because as he said , it wasn’t his fault , even this fear wasn’t his fault , it was only natural to be scared , because the answers this woman would give him could either make or break him , she had such a hold on him and he couldn’t do anything about it.

And with a new resolve he looked into her eyes, eyes that seem to be as frighten as his was, eyes that mirrored his pain and told her “Heo Yoon Jae”

End

We will have to leave his head for a second, in short lee sol has the power of god in her hands …

She can either break of make this man , with whatever she says …

Ps how much would you pay whoever did the casting for this drama …

eFPgj5q.png

ICkSzAe.png

personally i find that for me to truly love a drama , i should be able to look at the plot holes in the face and tell them "bring it on" ... for those who can't am afraid my humor isn't for you ... 

@tan10can i saw your post after i posted this so i needed to edit to shout out to you ... this one is episode 13 ... 14 coming up ... it always surprises me when people say am good at writing because honestly it was the most difficult for me in high school and still is ... at some point i wanted to take it seriously but my experience with it made me uncertain ...the ideas are alkways playing in my head but  honestly i just need to love a fandom enough and it brings out the writer in me ...

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Ondine said:

Director Eom knows how I feel about HPL ending this week. :lol:

Director Eom is the most entertaining charactor in this movie. Each time she appears with the background music from "Carmen Habarera",  my "haha" mode is automatically activated :D

She's a good example of the case : When you try to cast a villain in HPL but your clothes, your English, your secretary and your daughter do everything to ruin your acting  :joy: 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

So I can be really confusing when I type. I hope some of you are following me. I really enjoy reading this thread. I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments. I don't think I belong in this thread. I want to share my thoughts, opinions, and love. I wanted to talk about Ryan and Deok Mi. I wanted to share the end with all of you. But that's not going to happen because I don't belong here. I will always love HPL. I will always love Ryan and Deok Mi. I will always love the rest of the cast. We all got to share our thoughts, feelings, and love for Ryan and Deok Mi. I had so much fun. I will watch the last episodes. I will miss this drama. It changed my life. It taught me that you have to work really hard to make relationships work. I haven't watched a drama in a long time. But Park Min Young is one of my favorite actresses. I gave it a chance for her. But I saw Kim Jae Wook. I am his fan now. I think he is so handsome and talented. I think I said this. I will continue to support PMY and sexy Kim Jae Wook. Thank you.

Me right now:

Image result for gif porsha real housewives

"Thank you!!!"

• Like 5

HPL= Heart Pounding Loveliness

I am going to miss this drama so much. Yes there have been some bumps along the way but our characters, their actors, and our comradery has been so magical. So HPL is no longer just 'Her Private Life' it is also 'Heart Pounding Loveliness'.

I don't want to get into predictions because I trust that we will have our obligatory episode 15 angst (because it is drama world and... yeah) and I hope that we get at least a flash forward with little labits... any news on little ones being cast? 

Can't say enough how awesome the mothers (the actors) have been. Literally my two favourite drama moms in the same show each doing their thing... and their reunion will really get me going, I'm sure. Director Eom will also hopefully have her mom moment (meeting DM's mom)

Ah. ok have to go off to the real world but thank you all for the amazing ride.

I don't know how I am going to manage tomorrow and thursday. So much real life this week but the idea of not watching it right away is giving me hives (ok not really but still). Might actually have to sneak away and watch in a bathroom or closet somewhere... That is a perfectly normal thing for an adult to do... right? I mean it is *my* private life too right?

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have Some Fun With Lips And Lipstick In “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Have Some Fun With Lips And Lipstick In “Her Private Life”

May 29, 2019
by R. Jun

Ahead of the May 29 episode, tvN’s “Her Private Life” dropped some preview images of the main couple’s upcoming “lipstick kiss,” sweet enough to revive the deadest of hearts.

In the stills, Kim Jae Wook (playing Ryan Gold) is reluctant to be apart from Park Min Young (Sung Duk Mi) as she gets ready for work, and eventually turns her around in her chair to assist her with her makeup.

Once done, Park Min Young pulls Kim Jae Wook in for a kiss, teasing viewers with just one of many sweet and romantic moments to come this week.

“Her Private Life” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-her-private-

Catch up with the latest episode of “Her Private Life” below:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Wow. B)

Today its Wednesday... Happy and sad in this time. I choose blue to write because Ryan always wear blue and Ryan make blue to sexy for me:wub:

I will misses Ryan Gold :tears:

• Sad 3

i keep on forgetting to make a disclaimer ... my post don't make sense , my post are propaganda and its my brain over working itself and procrastinating ... advice please read the previous post , or this will all sound like madness.... cc for gifs

Spoiler

Episode 14 .... :crazy:

6Ge3Qn6.png

The last time I checked we where still in Ryan’s head,

but 

Dear lion ,  I don’t think I can honestly articulate what it feels like to meet the woman who gave birth to you and proceeded to let you go , a woman who caused you to sit down in an empty house and cry your eyes out all alone. As alone as when she left you the first time. I don’t want to feel that pain. watching you cry makes me so so sad and I don’t deal with sadness well so I will like to kindly leave your head if you don’t mind.

Ladies and gently men we are leaving this mans’ head ...

nG1kHl5.png

idd0VNl.png

reasons i love SDM 18) i hope its 18 ..

She is a worry bunny, just like me, am one of those people who find it difficult to sleep or eat when am worried. (shout out to the man who when even in the middle of his pain still remembers his lady love is waiting for him)

You could see the fumes coming out of her ear in this scene … I love the moment she went from , are your okay

To

bOqzXY9.png

(women have this amazing ability to worry about you while still being angry at you )  So she went looking for the lion

otv8SsO.png

gIXnm20.png

zuv8Gdj.png

fxcM4R7.png

wv8tNxo.png

and PMY told the man 

9JMnSfi.png

g12x3Eu.png

5rLuG2K.png

So after that was settled Ryan asked her

EUogxA7.png

TlI8ZgI.png

kc77bCu.png

DRN41kK.png

(suppose to say someone has been reading ) 

gFCU30w.png

Me: that’s not even scratching the surface … 

but i was told to mind my own bees' wax

So, Ryan proceeded to tell us about his parents

fMvFsDm.png

And I will like to take a minute and thank our parents in law (I know there is already a line of who will be marrying this man in every life time of his)  them for raising this man in to who he is today , but mostly thank you for the words you used , thank you for making him happy and telling us that not every kdrama lead who was adopted abroad have non-existent parents . because the one thing I hate about kdramas is their ability to make every adoptive parent seem like a babysitter who did a horrible horrible job, so bad that the kids run back to Korea because blood is thicker than water …

Thank you

And to lee sol

bqlS3sY.png

Face palm

I know what SDM said were words you wanted to say all your life and I know it didn’t occur to you how it would affect Ryan , but am still angry , because at this moment its not about your guilt but about his healing…

So, the next morning our couple where still in lala land

f4ZGJmH.png

This show is giving me all the relationship moments every Asian drama ever refused to give me … its so natural … 

28wFZAV.png

Fandom was all ..

kJF1Ut0.png

And before any sexual harassment issues could be brought to the HR

Sindy remembered she is the buffer for this show…

CX0AwbN.png

TA6EU3b.png

Me: with that hair of yours , i don't believe she did her job ..

And SDM was like

SMTGark.png

Me: we don’t want to know the cushioness of it we want to know the circumference:triumph:

But she and lion where gone while the fandom went after cidny

6sB1XYC.png

While on the other side of town

IZXOqYw.png

And with that they made up after he promised to make up for his selfish ways that is.

On the other other side of town ... CSA was playing matchmaker 

m8U3ns1.png

( look at CSA patting the sit for mr awkward) 

YLbFh8v.png

YLbFh8v.png

lj2Eabx.png

and so CSA told us his secret 

qYzy6H0.png

U50Wl8P.png

Me: I mean if CSA could feel it why not Ryan?? Answer that

and even RG supported me 

KqqRVdc.png

but CSA JUST TOLD US 

Image result for i plead the fifth meme

And with that he told Ryan to give lee sol a chance to tell her story

And the next scene can be explained in this format

0P2yT3A.png

I watched the show raw and when this scene popped up , it gave that feeling of visiting a new place where you can’t speak the language and the locals can’t speak yours too.  and then you hear, that one stranger you don’t know speak the same language as you … that how I felt listening to PMY …

But any way it was news about two more paintings …

Also Apparently, the painting are a puzzle

XDBLzVS.png

I8o1vSN.png

hhXqICn.png

Me: honestly someone help me, I could only find the rocking horse and the swing …

Reasons I love SDM 19)

She can read minds and see the future

PosIYI8.png

bgeKpow.png

C2eLLGS.png

And so, Ryan called lee sol for some clearance …

To make you all feel better at least mother and son have something in common

vFZXQft.png

I realised something in this episode that went from cute to, this makes me uncomfortable … this fact affected my pov when I re-watched previous episodes  vVxM1A5.png

kNZqYvd.png

Ryan’s demeanor throughout the confrontation with lee sol, he looked like the person who was in the wrong, this man who seemed to own the world in some scenes turns to revert into this introvert. I cant explain it but this scene  made my blood boil , not because he just sat there but because you can see this man is not really a peoples person , since the beginning we have been shown this and this scene intensified it for me … its not that he wouldn’t talk its just that he couldn’t , the man couldn’t even make eye contact , and this seem to happen a lot in scene where he is out of his element …

Lu6B6yk.png

Wait let’s visit his head for a moment …

xt8s9h1.png

“I missed you”

“I’m sorry”

“I “

“I”

“I”

That’s all this woman in front of him seem to say, he wanted to shout “this isn’t about you ,it’s about me”

“me,  the son who you left behind, me the one who felt left behind, me the one who feels like his life is a lie “

Ryan gold wanted to scream at the top of his lungs telling this woman to stop with her lies but all he could do was sit as still as a statue and listen.

Listen to her excuses, excuses one after the other, and no matter how hard she tried to explain , no matter the sense he tried to make of the words coming from this stranger all he could think of was ,

why did she stop, why didn’t she continue looking for him, why did she wait for him to come looking for her ,  it would have been better if she said she never stopped looking but she did she gave up on him ,

that was the same as deserting him … giving up was the same as giving up on him.

“how many times did you try looking for me in this twenty-six year?”

“why do I feel like a secret, that was just found out?”

“why is my pain about you feeling better?”

“why did I have to spend my life running after a shadow of you? A shadow that always had its back turned towards me?”

Ryan gold had so many whys he wanted to ask but, all he had was  his disbelieve, how couldn’t she understand at this moment it wasn’t about what she did or didn’t do but the paralyzing agony he was in.

Reasons I love SDM 20)?

ifFnJDN.png

She tries her upmost to be the voice of reason, while still being the shoulder anyone can cry on …

lets put ryan to sleep and have him dream for a moment ..

t9lSuEf.png

Never in his live did he miss his mother than now; he didn’t even want to see her all he needed was to hear her voice and he could just imagine the conversation they would have

“hello mommy”

“what did you do?” Mrs gold answered “ no what do you want?”

“is that how to greet your one an only son?” Ryan asked his mother with a slight smile on his face

“you don’t call me for days, and then you start a conversation with mommy” his mother murmured “you and I both know you are up to something” ever since he was a child that was his tell tale sign.

“I just missed you” Ryan’s voice cracked

“what’s wrong baby?” Mrs gold sat at attention her instinct kicking in

“I…” Ryan trailed off

“you?” something is definitely wrong Mrs gold thought to herself since her son turned 14 . he wouldn’t even let her call him baby “I am a grown man” he would tell her making the urge to call him baby just increase.

“I found her” he said in a small voice , he knew this was a topic his mother had a hard time dealing with but all he needed at this moment was her , his actual mother 

Mrs gold knew who this her was , the woman who gave birth to her son , a ghost who has finally become human

“are you okay?” what she really wanted to ask was what did she say but her son needed her at this moment

“ she… tell me the story” Ryan changed the subject 

“you tell me the story” Mrs gold told him , it was a story he seemed to ask for whenever he was down.

“the moment you saw me you knew , it was love at first sight” Ryan chanted a story he knew by heart form the countless times his mother told him as a bed time story “you might not have given birth to me , but all the love in you seem to recognize that I was the one it was meant for”

“don’t you ever forget that” Mrs gold informed him “I love you, you father loves you and nothing will ever change that , not even death”

“but you are dead” Ryan crocked

“and I still love you and in my next live I will still make you my son”

….

okay out of Ryan’s head or is it dream … am not sure what I was writing but I just wanted someone to tell him they love him …  back to the recap

I keep on forgetting this is about SDM, but hats off to NEG for finally figuring his stuff out …

CO7lcBP.png

xmeUtxl.png

PYHNlhP.png

aTe3o5t.png

And like I have always said this two as siblings are the best and they where meant to be ..

And CSA was born to know stuff … and I love the fact that the two people who seem to have the highest EQs in this show get together and connive

X0PXy73.png

CSA couldn't believe it 

evKVM0O.png

but if they were real some questions needed answers 

yOtASPU.png

VRcDA12.png

and with that the case was closed ...

And the next day the blind date was set ...

Reasons I love SDM 22)?

She plays dirty … even if she can’t force her horse to drink water she can take the horse to the water hole at least …

so when every one got to the blind date .. SDM N CSA went 

Image result for surprise gif

but no one was buying what they were selling 

WNMmJWF.png

so they defended themselves 

WlovElH.png

8jh8Ue7.png

And before she could lose, she suggested he just be there as a director not a son 

and so, we finally got to see the last painting …

TJl42ON.png

j9T7MER.png

GX0WEd5.png

NkpA5X2.png

UGdxv3d.png

m9Y2f6m.png

8Z7clGS.png

Reasons I love SDM 22)?

One minute I question her the next I love her even more,

0Pn1nUe.png

Because she and CSA cornering the lion was a D move , but a move that had to be done …

26xcHmt.png

This right here is my catnip people, mother and sons, this right here is why I end up going back over and over to Indian dramas, because form all the countries I have watched they do best with parent children bonds with familiar bonds …

When an Indian drama gets into it , they can make you believe in the relationship between parent and child like no other , they unlike most countries don’t over do the am adopted so am not your real child but instead take said bond and turn it I to faith … an Indian drama can make you want to have children so you could love them with as much intensity as the characters on tv …

So yes I caved in this scene. I went from, “woman stay away from my lion” to “if he wants you around then no problem”

M1UZ2Ik.png

and so did SDM

to me lee sol seems to only smile while looking at Ryan in the past, apart from that she wasn’t smiling at all

playground alone

I grew up mostly on my own and my siblings as much as we all want to go own about the perfect parent , in those days I only saw adults in the morning and evening the rest of the time every one was at work and we kids I n the neighborhood just hung out and played together … to me it would make sense for her to leave him there where he has always played with friends … today it can be different but back then even early 2000s this was the norm…

I would like to think she found Ryan but gave him up because , he would get a better life , than with a mother who is a struggling artist and lives pay check to pay check with little food at home(there was no food until she got the money)

did I just get mother in law?

The next day , ryan was being a D friend 

yOZ0Itf.png

TAX6XVC.png

uHov5Ib.png

and so CDI lost some of her space at the gallery ...but before she could leave SDM popped up ...

187QqTM.png

KzqBU5r.png

MEJKHp4.png

and to DM 

iU3QaO5.png

but nosy ryan was all

Jl23wRu.png

HMiEzwb.png

and then he gave up and asked the obvious ...

ad4dGRI.png

me: did we skip an episode ??

wWswLtF.png

CDI  left , am tired of this off screen business ...

and we visited the SUNG home

KW4nA8T.png

but no one wanted to talk about , SDM dating her almost brother ...F82UsuM.png

0bXhv5x.png

Me: don't worry it will bite them in episode 15 and 16

And so we went out for a pre-pre birthday celebration

zZRlJJC.png

and SDM wouldn't her man drink ..

uqBxtQE.png

ogYmQRt.png

Me: what he said 

and SDM told us 

rRRAxyC.png

and she told him , not tonight 

O2bd1k5.png

me: ooohhhh

muEcH1U.png

others 

59sEOx7.png

aKQaSYu.png

Ryan 

Qd5BJmh.png

and on leaving Ryan left his card behind so the team had to wish him luck , i mean thank him ...

qX0H5nJ.png

and then finally the pre birthday celebration

when they got home Ryan and i where on the same wavelength 

PFgqXCy.gif

when he was told to change for comfort ...

4FZ2K9X.png

3dZgnU5.png

and because of that reason ryans day went from

1IHjwR4.png

irbitgc.png

me in my corner :

juxn7k0.png

l4O1Api.png

but SDM had to pay him back for the card night , she wanted him to draw her instead and not even #TITANIC

and Ryan and i didn't

me to writer  

bAXZjOJ.png

while Ryan was as lost as me ...

YGBW9fe.png

fFFteXj.png

but SDM told him 

3pIjCsY.png

and so Ryan proceeded to draw ... no outline SDM's profile ... i love how that's all he could do , it wasn't an immediate cure like most kdramas it was a simple outline and that's all SDM wanted ...

the last scene just reminded me of one thing 

Image result for 1st corinthians 13

this passage ... its my favourite quote about love since the handmaids tale ... contrary to popular believe ... i don't think DM  is already in love ... she is falling in love and Ryan's intense emotions reassures her of a save landing that's why she lets them over power her ...the pause and stare she gave him before responding to him ...spoke a lot to me , from where i stand with her experience and personality , she is falling in love she isn't in love ( if that makes sense ) but Ryan had already crossed that line long ago ...

but at the same time this qoute says everything about SDM Towards Ryan ... she might not know it yet but she's a gonna ...

from her waiting on him to come to her 

to her kindness and acceptance of him '

to her openness to his apologies 

to her joy in seeing him happy 

to her need to protect him  and tell him there is always a way 

to her understanding of his pain and not getting easily angry 

to her trust in him that he won't hurt her and what he says is true 

this quote embodies this super woman and i have been stuck with it for days ...

we could see she wanted to hold him tight and tell him everything will be fine , how much she felt him struggle as he traced her profiled , a made who could once make a master piece in seconds could only now mange to trace a profile.

SDM could somehow understand the pain , she too at one point almost had to give up arts when she broke her hand , but she over came and now she was going to help Ryan overcome ...

now a song just popped in my head 

we shall oversooommmmeeee ( my name is khan style )

ps : that sleep thing was only sleep , a tired of this off screen nonsense ... to me it didn't matter that we weren't shown anything but , why those ugly pjs ...WHY????

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Omg

@NaYouSabi?

Total STS ..or almost a full on LOL...

You got me at the first gif when RG was crying .  That caption about how hpl is a lie and we will never get to meet KJW ...

:lol:

Must re read your post in a private place next time .....

Love love love your posts ...so follow your dream if you want to write scripts...

our fellow soompiers who were lucky enough to see him in Seoul...I thank you a thousand times for writing up about your encounter 

• Like 6