Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

TVN POSTED NEW BTS PICS

LAST WEEK

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

To mods: Please forgive my double post :ph34r: I can't quote posts when I Edit.

This is so sweet. I don't have a husband or kids, so I don't understand. But I hope Ryan and Deok Mi have kids too. And I like it if they could teach them how to draw and to paint. Ryan can't paint anymore. But I think he would love to teach his kids :) 

So you've liked Park Min Young since healer. I heard she did an amazing job in that drama. I have liked her since Queen for Seven Days. She is now one of my favorite South Korean Actresses. I live U.S.(That's not important. I was just letting you know) You and your kids send birthday cards to her? That is so sweet! I wish she could read them. I bet she gets a lot of stuff from fans. I don't want to get into Park Minyoung shipping drama. But I shipped her with her co-star in Queen for Seven Days. But I understand why you are angry at some haters and shippers. I don't want any shippers to say anything mean about her or hurt her. I don't want Dispatch to do anything either. And I want her to find a good man. I don't know HPL. But KJW is her costar in this drama. I think they would make a beautiful real life couple. I think they have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to show my support too and watch KJW's future projects! He is now one of my favorite South Korean actors :D.

Hello, I'm an Int'l fan too. Really enjoyable reading all pictures (esp those gifs, thanksssss)/ comments here, it becomes one of my daily habit. Actually I'm not an Kdrama expert, I mainly watch all Min Young's Kdramas [I love watching Movies more than Dramas] I found MY felt comfortable with JCW at Healer bts [but sorry, I didn't have any special feeling on JCW], but I feel SHOCKED & WOW when I watching those bts of HPL, I can't help to keep re-watching them again & again, HPL is my no. 1 drama now. [to be honest, KJW is very attractive actor with multi talents]

I seldom see her not keeping distance / feeling this high level of comfortable with her male leads. [Therefore, I feel appreciated to KJW, as MY said he's very understandable & thoughtful man, he's her best filming partner.] Even HPL's filming schedule is so tight, MY is keep losing her weights, I think both of them are enjoying their filming time, hopefully can see them pairing in the future drama/ movie/ opera.         

• Like 12
  • Love 1

You guys are NOT helping me at all :tears:! It's been SO long since I've had post drama withdrawals and it's already happening. I'm getting even more sad not just because HPL is ending this week, but also because you guys have been so fun to be with. Reality is just starting to hit me now that it really is the end soon. Although we still have post drama interviews, final episode dinners, reward vacation (although unlikely because HPL didn't gain enough traction in Korea...), my Wednesdays and Thursdays won't be the same. I've been the happiest these past 8 weeks. I'm already starting to eye some new dramas to watch to ease the withdrawal symptoms but nothing is helping at the moment. I've also started rewatching episodes and the best thing about it is that the feelings I feel watching each one is still fresh and new, which is rare for me! I'll just accept my fate in the meantime. 

Happy Monday to everyone on the other side of the world! We're a few days closer to Ep. 15! One of the best things I love about HPL is that I cared (good or not!) about all the characters, especially Sindy and Si An. They're so cute and endearing! Surprisingly, I never once felt like Sindy was annoying because hey, at the end of the day, she was the catalyst that brought Ryan and DM closer together ;) Everyone say "Thank you Sindy!" I love watching her relationship with her mother (Director Eom is a hoot she's so fun!), and although I could feel Director Eom's hurt and jealousy, I felt very soft watching her call to DM's parents like as if they were her own. Sindy's comedic timing deserves praise on its own, and her relationship with Ryan is honestly so funny, just like siblings! She has certainly grown on me.

To Eun Gi, you redeemed yourself my dude. I appreciate you. I think, after much thinking, I expected too much from him in a small amount of time in terms of his feelings and reactions to DM and her relationship with Ryan. At the end of the day, he IS her best friend, one with 33 years of history behind it. I think I could understand him a little bit more now in trying to salvage his relationship and his feelings for DM. It should be pointed out though that Eun Gi never once aggressively pressed his feelings on her. Sure, he might have slipped up at first by confessing to her at the swings, with full knowledge that DM was already with Ryan and telling her he would wait for her. A little selfish yes, but not once was he ever negative about her relationship with Ryan (as her bf). He gave her space, and never pestered her about his feelings. I'm glad he made the first move in trying to maintain the friendship with DM, and his words of appreciation towards her (and her family) made up for everything. Eun Gi, you may be second place but a silver is just as precious as a gold! I'm really glad it was Choi Da In who got through him. It really made everything clear for the both of them and where their priorities in their own respective relationship lied. 

I will never shut up about HPL. In a very rare instance, it has become a true definition of what a "romantic comedy" is like. There was some light angst sprinkled here and there, but overall if the genre had a staple work, I would suggest HPL. My best friend, who doesn't really watch kdramas, is going to have the time of her life when I finally get to show HPL to her. IK I'm way more excited than she is :P

• Like 18
  • Love 2

Have anyone post this fanart here? Her concept is really great :)

URI LABIT COUPLE ~~ :heart:

So Lovely :wub:. 4 days to go, to say goodbye to our fav couple :tears:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Ryan and Geon Woo! Battle of the cuties! :heart: Have they met in the previous episodes? I can’t remember it. 

Awww look at KJW and PMY still holding hands while reading the script *slap my face so I won’t be delulu* :wub:

And the photo with the director. :heart::heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Yup. Going to get withdrawal but will get to rewatch....and am happy to be introduced to this amazing actor KJW.

I started HPL for pmy and will be leaving as a fan of our OTP..

He's also the first I've managed to watch in another work that doesn't include pmy...

Off topic Antique is fast becoming a favourite since I discovered it...sweet and hilarious and really a love story at its core for kjw's character 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Hueee said:

TVN POSTED NEW BTS PICS

That second to last pic, KJW reclining so alluringly on the mat. HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR. :angry: (Reminds me of how Jo Jung Suk said on Life Bar that it seems everything KJW does is sexy. :lol: ) If I had any video editing skills (sadly I do not) I'd do a montage of all of their hand-holding moments to the Beatles' "I Want To Hold Your Hand" (I like the cover from the film Across the Universe). Anyone is welcome to steal this idea please. :D

29 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Ryan and Geon Woo! Battle of the cuties! :heart: Have they met in the previous episodes? I can’t remember it. 

Ryan and Geon Woo haven't met in the aired eps yet. There were spoiler filming pics last week or so of them and Deok Mi filming together. 

@haelan I'm sad that they probably won't get a reward vacation. :( I'll just look forward to PMY and KJW's projects after, and I might just watch KJW's if it's not a thriller <_<. I've liked him since Coffee Prince and watched Antique when it came out, but after that I didn't follow his projects. I'll make an effort now, haha. At least Busted 2 is coming up!

• Like 11
  • Love 3

@Ondine

Sexy is the right word to describes KJW. In fairness, he isn’t conventionally handsome also not extraordinarily muscular and tall. But he got this aura/vibe of something specially alluring and commanding attention the moment our eyes fell on him. He got this animal magnetism that drew eyes and hearts....He swags like a big cat (I would like to say a black Panther), delicate but dangerous at the same time. 

While PMY is an epitome of femininity. She’s delicately formed and girly through and through with steel underneath. Her body is like a Spanish guitar. She’s gorgeous. She’s a doll.

The combination of these two visually alone is explosive added scorching hot chemistry, bodies are falling left and right....

• Like 20
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

So you're rewatching too. You wrote down your fav lines from the drama? I think that is so cool. I wish you could share them :) I don't know what this drama has turned us into!!

To be precise I am doing a compilation of Ryan's Golden Quotes. :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

To mods: Please forgive my double post :ph34r: I can't quote posts when I Edit.

So you've liked Park Min Young since healer. I heard she did an amazing job in that drama. I have liked her since Queen for Seven Days. She is now one of my favorite South Korean Actresses. I live U.S.(That's not important. I was just letting you know) You and your kids send birthday cards to her? That is so sweet! I wish she could read them. I bet she gets a lot of stuff from fans. I don't want to get into Park Minyoung shipping drama. But I shipped her with her co-star in Queen for Seven Days. But I understand why you are angry at some haters and shippers. I don't want any shippers to say anything mean about her or hurt her. I don't want Dispatch to do anything either. And I want her to find a good man. I don't know HPL. But KJW is her costar in this drama. I think they would make a beautiful real life couple. I think they have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to show my support too and watch KJW's future projects! He is now one of my favorite South Korean actors :D.

You should watch Healer. She is so good in Healer as she really get out of her comfort zone in that drama. Most of the time she do not put any make up and her character is different than most of the characters she ever done. Though I watch her works even from before Healer but since Healer I saw her potential more and I appreciate her more as an actress.

From Healer also I start to fall for her co -star (Ji Chang Wook). Their chemistry is as good as her chemistry with KJW oppa. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Look at these lovebirds being domestic! But ugh, the childhood drama again. Please, no moar sad Ryan! Are they going to pull a BTIOFL?!

• Like 5

Is that the married life of Mr and Mrs Gold? :love:

and don’t you dare to break them up in last episode, writer-nim!!! :rage:

i hope deokmi won’t be like “let’s break up because I feel guilty about what my mom did to you decades ago” NO NO NO

anyone here kind to translate it, please?

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ondine

Sexy is the right word to describes KJW. In fairness, he isn’t conventionally handsome also not extraordinarily muscular and tall. But he got this aura/vibe of something specially alluring and commanding attention the moment our eyes fell on him. He got this animal magnetism that drew eyes and hearts....He swags like a big cat (I would like to say a black Panther), delicate but dangerous at the same time. 

While PMY is an epitome of femininity. She’s delicately formed and girly through and through with steel underneath. Her body is like a Spanish guitar. She’s gorgeous. She’s a doll.

The combination of these two visually alone is explosive added scorching hot chemistry, bodies are falling left and right....

You said it all gurl :glasses: Every drama his was in as a second lead he holds the presence, the vibe that he gives makes your knees weak. LOL that's why I read his company has been trying to convince him to take leading roles, moreover from the bts from other dramas most of the ladies practically falls in love with him. Just imagine it took us 2 hours (ie 2 episode) to completely fall in love with him. what happens to those whom work with him everyday for 8 weeks..  :love: :heart:

PMY is not losing much to KJW. Our Fiesty Queen of Rom Com LOL makes every single leading man whom works with her falls in love with her.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Froze Berg said:

So here we go....the moment of break up. Well, I don't expect them to be all cheery when finally found out about Deok Mi's mom involvement with Ryan in the past, but please just make the sad moments quickly pass by without any heavy dramas.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Is that the married life of Mr and Mrs Gold? :love:

and don’t you dare to break them up in last episode, writer-nim!!! :rage:

i hope deokmi won’t be like “let’s break up because I feel guilty about what my mom did to you decades ago” NO NO NO

anyone here kind to translate it, please?

It was translated in the comments of the video:

Ryan: Sung curator's birthday present is at my house. Do you like it?

Deokmi: Let me do it for you.

Deokmi's mom: Heo Yeon Jae is the kid at that time?

Eungi: It's been a long time, Heo Yeon Jae.

Deokmi: Tell me it's not like that, mom.

Deokmi's mom: I have an unforgivable sin.

Deokmi: I want to be alone.

Eungi: Give her some time. Time for Deokmi to accept the situation.

Deokmi: I have something to tell you.

Ryan: Don't be like that. If you're like that, it's going to be really hard for me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

@mmac80 Thank you for finding the translation! I'll wait until the episode airs of course, but if they do pull a BTIOFL, I have my rage plan ready: buy myself a tub of ice cream and eat it while I seethe. <_< (The least they can do is put that shaving scene in the behind the scenes video amirite...)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

I hope she won’t go to the breakup route. They have been an understanding couple until now. 

And Deok Mi even saw Ryan willingly to talk to his mom without showing anger towards her who he thought someone that abandoned him years ago.

What’s the point of her breaking up with him though. Your mom abandoned him years ago and now you will abandon him once again. NO NO NO. I hope writer nim will be more creative than that.

And also whoa that scene was just shot yesterday. Hwaiting! I hope they will get the best ending!

• Like 13