Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Because this is my first life was a beautiful drama but I think in the end the couple took a long separation for the female lead to find herself...before heading back to him.

The male lead is similar in visual to kjw... cheekbones but not as feral....Lol...low has a very raw sensuality going for him. 

In that show the 2nd couple played by esom was one of the cutest pairings ive seen and my main couple's story faded a bit...cos I loved the esom couple story so much

Just fyi

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rabbiteen said:

And yes they did all those flips themselves, you can see it in the BTS here starting at around the 54 second mark. 

Thanks for sharing the BTS! It's nice to see them practising their own stunts. How cool was Kim Jae-wook when he threw Ahn Bo-hyun? Hehe. It's kind of a pity that Eun-gi wasn't developed well enough for him to share a bromance with Ryan (despite the childhood connection). Also, what's with the Clazziquai song coming up midway and then that "come hither" pose and gaze from Kim Jae-wook and Ahn Bo-hyun? Hahahaha.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Oh. So I always seem really excited to you. Is that good or bad? :ph34r:

Keep them coming. I love reading your posts. They show that you are really really excited about HPL and PMY! I’m a PMY fan too!!! :wub: Ah... she’s so pretty and such a cutie!!!!

• Like 3

@rabbiteen Well, you didn’t answer my question. So I’m going to assume it’s a bad thing. 

@minyyy You love reading my posts? Thank you. You are too kind. So you are a PMY fan too. I always try to show my love for her :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Here am I listening to the OST driving to work! Oh my it’s tomorrow! Love all the photos from tvn. They know how we love this drama and OTP!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bitsbitsbits said:

I am quite curious - hope you guys can help me out! :) I haven't really started backreading so I appreciate your answers:

- Why is KJW and PMY called LaBit couple? Is it Lion+Rabbit?

- In the episode where RG and EG did judo, did the actors really do all those flips? Haha quite interesting if they did :))

Ryan in Korean pronouncation sounds like 'Lion' so it's 'La-E-On. And PMY has a nickname of bunny and she is as cute as rabbit. So that's how LaBit came about I think. Hope it helps.:)

• Like 3

Ryan Gold :kiss_wink:

a6db6889-0c2e-4467-9dd2-66d59374d782.gif

@Sejabin & @cenching expression:   :joy:

3b9849bb-74cc-404d-acfb-8e6af9ed8850.gif

# you mean why are you getting hotter & hotter every week  :sweat_smile:

@Lawyerh that our girls reaction every time they see KJW :mrgreen::joy:

# I can’t sleep :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

You know whoever posts contents on TVN official web, is not only doing it as their job. I indeed think she or he is also a big fan of our couple. Who posts that many lovey dovey BTS photos and makes us all swoon? I really wonder... whoever you are that might be reading this, you are not the only one. We get it! That chemistry is so hard to resist! And thank you very much!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

i’m usually a-lurking the forum but i’m darting in to lament about how i am also already suffering from pre-ending post-withdrawal symptoms... boo boo hooo! have not felt this since LUTYN days.. let’s embrace the last 2 episodes with preciousness and love!!

• Like 3

Bracing for symptoms of withdrawal this week......We should put up a rehab for the crack Lion addicts to recover....Friends who "sakaw" together, stay together.....:glasses:

*Please translate "sakaw" for those who are able....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@rabbiteen Well, you didn’t answer my question. So I’m going to assume it’s a bad thing. 

Sorry for the delay in response. But of course not, it's always a good thing to be excited when you're talking about dramas you're enjoying. It's not often that a show (or maybe more specifically our OTP) can make you feel the way HPL is currently making a lot of us feel right now. I seriously can't remember the last time I felt this enthusiastic over a drama. I usually just watch most shows passively and don't go out of my way to look up stuff or read forums...etc. Not every drama you watch is going to stir up such feelings in you, so you might as well enjoy the high while you can. :)

• Like 4

New stills, think this is the morning after. Ryan just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter, making seaweed soup for Deok-mi's birthday :wub:

57P5ZX2GGK9JYE7KMZMI.jpg

5KXXHN2WFWDPKU78G5ZS.jpg

7H4AQPJJSOJDI5CZKP9N.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

He’s gonna cook for her too?!?!? Where’s my Ryan Gold?!?!?!?!?

At this point, if I die alone, blame Ryan Gold - this man is way too perfect for real life.

I need him and no one else.

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

18 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

New stills, think this is the morning after. Ryan just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter, making seaweed soup for Deok-mi's birthday :wub:

KoreaDispatch featured this photos in IG. am so happy and proud Labit couple

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 8

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! 

Have you guys seen this vid? It's so beautifully made I actually thought it was real LOL

https://youtu.be/C5vTB4fVmyo

2 hours ago, Jemrie said:

I don’t think they are acting anymore:wub:one of the best scene ever.The positive energy  from both leads are strikingly impressive

--------------

This! I thought this scene was so real that I don't know if it is still acting. That kiss looked way too natural. Gonna miss these cuties when the drama's finished

• Like 7