[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

After watching episode 13 somehow I got a feeling that Ryan's Mom aka Lee Sol had an accident with kid!DeokMi and might as well with DeokMi's lil brother.

That is why at the flashback scene DeokMi's Mom seemed in a hurry maybe on her way to the hospital.

Who knows after that accident:

- Ryan parted way with his Mom

- Deok Mi's amnesia

- Death of Deok Mi's lil brother

- Lee Sol's injured hand

Hopefully episode 14 will wrap up all of this mystery.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I don’t understand why there is change in RG outfit when he is almost ready to step out for work until LS popped by passing him breakfast. Then he turn out another outfit at DM house with the breakfast. Serious plot hole in wardrobe :joy:.

I notice that too. 

Actually, I feel uncomfortable after seeing those kind of things at first. After watching most of the short clip of other dramas on youtube, I'm ok now. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I don’t understand why there is change in RG outfit when he is almost ready to step out for work until LS popped by passing him breakfast. Then he turn out another outfit at DM house with the breakfast. Serious plot hole in wardrobe :joy:.

RG wanted to look good with breakfast at his gfren's house. Initially, he thought of going straight to work. then with breakfast in hand, he wanted to look more dashing for his sweetheart so he changed into a more sexier suit as per his IG :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I replayed that scene. You are right. He was ready to go, with dark navy suit, and suddenly change when he met DM. They want to matching with DM outfit to make a great visual, but forgot that RG is ready to go. 

Or maybe RG text DM beforehand, asking what she was gonna wearing that day. She said black and suddenly RG changed his outfit into black, "I'm gonna matching your outfit" :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I didn't even realize that!! Perhaps he wants to look even better infront of Deok Mi. (And the colour matching as well) Their stylists forgotten about it. But it's so cute in their own way. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Omg I was thinking the exact same thing! I thought I was the only who was asking this question... 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

Actually is bed scene necessary? That time, under WWWSK, i was wondering why LYJ keep suggesting gg to bed with KMS, is it a way to confirm her love to him to remove his insecurities?

For HPL couple, they have been establishing strong support and understanding to each other, work and emotionally, their cuteness and sweetness actually surpass the closeness,  and DM has all the while been assuring RG that she will always there by his side. So, for drama to show the bed scene may or may not be necessary, unless the trend in TV drama to boost up the ratings, especially for paid TV channel. An epilogue of a happy family should be more appropriate as it shows the relationship progress and the family warmth that this drama has been emphasizing. 

Probably not a bed scene but a bathroom scene. The drama hinted something like SDM not leaving RG alone and will follow him even to the bathroom...

Yaay. I want to see half naked and sexy RG. His ABS please...

ffc3560ccbcc7f6c0f9e9b7466e88338-full.jp

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Yeah excited to watch episode 13 I just buy fried chicken:lol:

Thanks to give meaning angau.. . Oh its lovesick.. Thatswhy doctor cannot find medic to me.lol

Enjoy our moments.. I will be here after done finished episode 13..call me if that bed or bathroom scene:w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Park Min Young Is An Encouraging Girlfriend To Kim Jae Wook In “Her Private Life”

Park Min Young Is An Encouraging Girlfriend To Kim Jae Wook In “Her Private Life”

May 23, 2019
by K. Lew

Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young spend some affectionate time together thanks to her request in “Her Private Life.”

“Her Private Life” is about the romance between perfect art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) and her boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook).

In the released photos, Sung Duk Mi gazes at Ryan Gold lovingly and asks him a request. He can’t help but smile lightly at her adoring eyes. He then draws a portrait with her as his model. She sits as straight as an arrow on the edge of her seat while he traces her silhouette on a blank canvas. Though he has had difficulty drawing due to his past trauma, he bravely overcomes it with her encouragement.

her-private-life-15.jpg

A source from the production staff stated, “Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook will become even more affectionate as they learn about one another and understand each other.”

“Her Private Life” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

NEW OST

• Like 6
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, Hueee said:

Other than getting a copy of the magazine of Ryan, helping Ryan to overcome his obstacles will be her birthday wish. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Peeps, I think we should keep stuff about specific users (whether on this forum or somewhere else) in private messaging. It's the sort of thing that can't end well, when discussed out in the open at least. :D

To be on topic, here's a pic of Mr. Pouty McPoutyface's epic sulk. :lol: (Got this from commenter pinocchio on Melohwa)

SULKY RYAN IS SOOO CUTEEEE

3 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

Instead of a wedding, I want to see Ryan holding his baby while dM is painting in their nY apartment. I think that would be a perfect ending instead. 

I have some similar idea that I plan to write in my fanfic....hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I love that the Official MV OST has only scenes from the drama. I am kinda sad with the Official MV of Thinking of You coz less clips from the drama as more than half of the video is showing the real singer. 

It's not that I hate to see the singer or what but I still prefer it should just be focus on the drama. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, papercrane said:

Probably not a bed scene but a bathroom scene. The drama hinted something like SDM not leaving RG alone and will follow him even to the bathroom...

Yaay. I want to see half naked and sexy RG. His ABS please...

We need a bed scene , a bathroom scene , a shirtless scene  :joy: so he can brag that he good with everything with out any guilt :phew:

15586146511558614641.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

We need a bed scene , a bathroom scene , a shirtless scene  :joy: so he can brag that he good with everything with out any guilt :phew:

I'm hoping for bed scene after painting scene :naughty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1