[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

54 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

Oh Hayeong and Chairman Oh is in jail!! Hooray!!!!!

I think Sandal called Sanha because of her dad is going to have cornea transplant or sth.

SH's expression looks more like she's in shock & I think she receives bad news about AR & NJ?

I don't really mind if AR & NJ have to suffer now for their past evil-doings but I am sure the Parks will be affected if anything happens to either or both of them since AR is still the granny of NoAh.

The writer is re-using the same plot - revealing the villain's hideous act during shareholders' meeting (yawn) but I'm glad as long as they put chairman Oh behind bars or better still if he's evaporated from this world. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, mel22 said:

I just watched the raw version of ep 102 and if I could give only one acting award,   I would give it to JTY/ NJ hands down. He is really the best actor in this series.  AR comes a very close second.  

yesss totally agree. it is the first time I watch him, and now I became his number one fan :)  Watching his performance is one of the rare things that made me so happy.

just peeking my head in. if you are looking for a drama to watch as left-handed wife is ending, check out shady mom-in-law and join us on the thread. am really enjoying the male lead who actually seems to have brains! :)

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just peeking my head in. if you are looking for a drama to watch as left-handed wife is ending, check out shady mom-in-law and join us on the thread. am really enjoying the male lead who actually seems to have brains! :)

No fair! I was just about to come in her and suggest yall watch Home for the Summer with me cuz not many people are :(:joy:

After I finish with my college work for this year will need a new drama only watching Left Handed wife for a moment as I get too distracted :sweatingbullets: was thinking of watching shady mum in law but unsure, will be sad to not be able to talk to everyone in this thread as this was the first one I started talking in and everyone here is so friendly !

Lol I don't know if I'm ready to throw myself into another daily. The next one after this, just saw the long preview, and it already has female lead marrying second Male lead for revenge, I was like "out" from here and then lmao

Shady mom in law one, the actress always plays character that frustrates the s** out of me. Didn't she have a drama with Kim Jin Woo here where she was bouncing between him and the other male lead? I'll stick to weekdays and weekend  dramas cause the new dailies are just meh. I enjoyed the ride in this thread. Despite some of my frustrations with some of the plot, I still loved this show and posting here. 

Another fantastic episode! Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow, there’s too many loose ends though to tie it all in 33 minute episode I honestly have no idea how they will do it they better show us OSH, PSH and Gun living happily together!

That talk between OSH and KNJ was sweet I liked how forgiving she is and how he admitted that he can never hate her he admitted his obsession with her and what led him to it ... although I don’t sympathise with KNJ after all he has done throughout this whole episode he was apologising to everyone he knows what he has done wrong and wants to make up for it, I kind of hope he does survive the surgery 

I liked how CA apologised to OSH family she seems to regret the way she has been behaving I think her and KNJ finally realised that they were both blinded by revenge and that they also ended up destroying people who never deserved it. If KNJ survives I hope they both move somewhere far away and start a new life redeeming for their sins bitter sweet ending for them 

That chairman Cho seriously needs to go away! Ugh how disgusting is he really hope he either ends up dying in finale or is sent to prison for a very long time no sympathy for him he is doing it out of his own greed! While CA and KNJ are complex they have their reasoning behind their revenge even if it is not the right way to go around 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

No fair! I was just about to come in her and suggest yall watch Home for the Summer with me cuz not many people are :(:joy:

kekek, first one wins? :tounge_wink: hahahaha... nah, you can also suggest people can join. I checked out home for summer but it just wasn't grabbing me but it might be a nice fit for some.

1 hour ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

After I finish with my college work for this year will need a new drama only watching Left Handed wife for a moment as I get too distracted :sweatingbullets: was thinking of watching shady mum in law but unsure, will be sad to not be able to talk to everyone in this thread as this was the first one I started talking in and everyone here is so friendly !

yea, it is a sad feel but then if you keep watching dramas, you sometimes run into old chingus in other threads and it is great to wave and say hello! :) am really enjoying shady mom in law especially since I wasn't expecting to. it was kind of a random watch but I ended up being intrigued. the characters so far are not frustrating. it is because the villain isn't quite winning and is on edge. the other characters are not that stupid and so there are a few people with brains who go "wait a minute, thats strange." -- also it isn't a typical daily so far as the focus is on the shady mom who is most likely a terrible criminal. so we are waiting to see how it will all unfold. check it out and if you like it, join us on the thread!

Jin Tae Hyun was very ill while he was acting friends, he had an older instagram photo which I saw a few weeks ago (removed now) he was in hospital studying  the script so hard. He wrote yesterday on instagram how much he suffered. :( and people on youtube  wrote bad things. It is so cruel :(

Spoiler

집에서 이친구
한모금 마심
고생했고
막판엔 쉬는날 없이 너무 힘들었고
처음부터 아팠지만 참아야했고
그래도 시청하시는 분들을 위해
캐릭터 하나만은
절대 놓지 않았음
많은것을 깨달았으며
많은 생각을 하게 됨

다음에 테레비에 나올때까지
안정을 취해야겠음
와이프 내조하고

translation (google)

I suffered
It was so hard without a break at the last minute.
I was sick from the beginning, but I had to endure it.
For those who still watch
Only one character
Never left
I realized many things.
I think a lot

Until I come to the TV next time
I have to be stable.

17 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Jin Tae Hyun was very ill while he was acting friends, he had an older instagram photo (removed now) he was in hospital studying  the script so hard. He wrote on instagram how much he suffered. :(

Hide contents

집에서 이친구
한모금 마심
고생했고
막판엔 쉬는날 없이 너무 힘들었고
처음부터 아팠지만 참아야했고
그래도 시청하시는 분들을 위해
캐릭터 하나만은
절대 놓지 않았음
많은것을 깨달았으며
많은 생각을 하게 됨

다음에 테레비에 나올때까지
안정을 취해야겠음
와이프 내조하고

translation (google)

I suffered
It was so hard without a break at the last minute.
I was sick from the beginning, but I had to endure it.
For those who still watch
Only one character
Never left
I realized many things.
I think a lot

Until I come to the TV next time
I have to be stable.

He recently deleted his post from yesterday! 

58 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

He recently deleted his post from yesterday! 

the one with the magazine ?

my God I love that scene. JTH's acting is just..................... I can't find enough words to praise his acting. He is just amazing.

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

and that scene

Spoiler

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

I actually cried in that scene :(:(

7 hours ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

I liked how CA apologised to OSH family she seems to regret the way she has been behaving I think her and KNJ finally realised that they were both blinded by revenge and that they also ended up destroying people who never deserved it. If KNJ survives I hope they both move somewhere far away and start a new life redeeming for their sins bitter sweet ending for them 

I share the same view that AR & NJ should move far away if either one or both survives after being punished. If they haven't been defeated by the Parks,  NJ would be an arrogant Aura chairman with SH being his amnesiac wife and they having some kids. PSH & SH would suffer the most and not forgetting Gun & SH family. Also, AR would have disgraced the Parks and made them down & out. I am not buying into their overdue apologies, regrets and it's their duties to set things right.    

@newyee I used to be like you in the past, either black or white, because I had a mathematical mind. But I fell in trouble because of that. Life is not black and white. There is a grey colour too. :) try to be a bit imaginative :)

I totally understand you my dear friend :) I hope you got my point after all, I analysed too much :) 90 % of you disagreed with me. 

Drama is not very realistic. There is so much imagination by the writer, that is why you are not satisfied. But I got the writer's point of view at the end. It was said by the characters themselves and I already snapped all the photos that had those clarifying scenes (in the blog, as there is no enough space for that here)

It is no longer important to guess, the drama ends tomorrow :D

@newyee totally agree. I said it before they are only "sorry" because they got defeated and someone else more powerful than them showed up to kick them down so more. That's my issue with villains in dailies and weekend dramas. They always end up crying tears and kneeling after they basically hit bottom and no way out. It's never really genuine. I don't mind villains. I stated before most of my favorite characters are either villains or gray characters (Katherine Pierce, Kate Austen, Sawyer,...). This is not just about, at least to me, choosing the good side or bad side. I just like my villains with a little more dynamic and not just looking for justification for why they do bad things by giving me some sob stories about their past. You are evil, just own it and go. Lol At least weekdays dramas villains, the villains just stay villains, justification be damned. Let's not try to give me 3 seconds redemption arc like I'm watching the Flash. The drama is ending so I just hope those two just go far away from the Parks or die together. I really don't care lol

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

@newyee totally agree. I said it before they are only "sorry" because they got defeated and someone else more powerful than them showed up to kick them down so more. That's my issue with villains in dailies and weekend dramas. They always end up crying tears and kneeling after they basically hit bottom and no way out. It's never really genuine. I don't mind villains. I stated before most of my favorite characters are either villains or gray characters (Katherine Pierce, Kate Austen, Sawyer,...). This is not just about, at least to me, choosing the good side or bad side. I just like my villains with a little more dynamic and not just looking for justification for why they do bad things by giving me some sob stories about their past. You are evil, just own it and go. Lol At least weekdays dramas villains, the villains just stay villains, justification be damned. Let's not try to give me 3 seconds redemption arc like I'm watching the Flash. The drama is ending so I just hope those two just go far away from the Parks or die together. I really don't care lol

I am like you most of the time, usually I don't defend villains. I remember how I hated Esther just from watching the teaser. I decided to drop the drama. The stereotypical love story was too boring for me too. Jo Aera being the evil mother was just the same in every daily. There was nothing special

But suddenly JTH's acting skills made me astounded. He is just so talented. If another actor played the role, I would have just stop watching. But he really amazed me. He is so skillful. Even if you hate the villain, you just bow in front of JTH's acting. I was watching one episode by chance just because I turned on the TV on KBS world. It was the one of NJ's scenes, I became interested

He knew how to express the feelings and inner thoughts of the character very well. It is not easy.

I was just hoping he had more fans.

@nohamahamoud2002 Yes, but we are talking about the characters not the actor. I have no issue with JTH, the actor. I'm old and mature enough to separate an actor with his character. He did a great job with what he was given. But not even Meryll Streep herself would make me root for his character. You don't need to justify to me or anyone why you like NJ. Everybody has their own faves. It's just I'm not gonna agree and make excuses for his actions. I didn't do it for Esther or Aera so why should I with him? He is a grown man. He knows right from wrong. No one forced him to do the things he's done. Not Esther or Aera. 

Archived