[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Btw I have a question for everyone. 

When Matilda was dancing - The narration ... about not knowing I will fall in love with you, about being uncertain of the future ... 

Who was narrating? Yeon Seo? Or Matilda? 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Btw I have a question for everyone. 

When Matilda was dancing - The narration ... about not knowing I will fall in love with you, about being uncertain of the future ... 

Who was narrating? Yeon Seo? Or Matilda? 

It was Yeon Seo.

Naver – Sports Chosun: ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo “I like you”♥…Lee Dong Gun got angry

1.[+682, -16] It’s not just a fantasy romance, the content is much deeper than you think, this week the development was little slow but watching the preview I can’t not watch it ㅠㅠ the actors’ acting, voice tone and visuals…but why is the article not on naver’s main page?..it’s number 1 among wed/thu dramas…

2.[+514, -24] Seriously Kim Myung Soo inside that boat looked like the korean version of Titanic’s Leonardo DiCaprio. That’s right, this actor deserves the angel’s role, not only is his face surprising but he is also good at acting~~~

3.[+461, -12] L’s acting is much better than his drama with Yoo Seung Ho ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask’ and his visuals are shining…His chemistry with Shin Hye Sun is the best~ Writer-nim, please don’t loose the tension and unfold this drama well…

4.[+265, -8] Today, the story’s development seemed a little stagnant~ The actors faces were more fun ㅜㅜ the last scene when Lee Dong Gun appeared it suddenly changed from funny and good to serious and bad.

5.[+144, -5] Ru Na or who ever she is, seems really scary

6.[+78, -5] Today, Shin Hye Sun’s acting when she got drugged saved the episode

7.[+69, -1] As expected, Shin Hye Sun is the best at crazy acting, also that japanese man was insane

8.[+65, -1] Today I thought Kim Myung Soo is seriously handsome, I mean he was always handsome but his serious expression, and the way he looks at Yeon Seo, his gaze is really cool

9.[+65, -4] The male lead is so handsome ㅠㅠ I hope there are more scenes of Dan and Yeon Seo~~

10.[+57, -2] Kim Myung Soo’s face is more than art itself…

11.[+43, -2] It’s so fun, the time flew by, Kim Myung Soo’s face and acting are so good and Shin Hye Sun is pretty

12.[+35, -2] Kim Myung Soo’s face is art

11 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

They should focus on Yeon Seo and Dan more....people really dig their chemistry....I get Fantasia is important but give audience what they want too.

I absolutely agree and that's why I think next week the ratings will pick up.

Why do not you like me?" Drunken confession of YS had recorded the highest audience rating of 10.4%

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004369658&

I wish I could translate but Google kind of makes sense.

I must be annoying my twitter followers by spamming only about ALML for days now. :naughty:

44 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

OMO! I was soo busy today and didn't get a chance to see anything of today's episodes. I get home to like 10 pages on this. Really need to catch up, now.

We are trying to hit 100 pages before kitchen make out session next week! 

My bud @Ni Wen is going to extra help me out with this. Right? B) 

3 hours ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Just me or anyone else is in love with thoses flashbacks? I specially like the kids flashback (well, I really love when the couple met when they were kids), and the way they are doing the kids flashback reminds me a little Kill me/Heal me (not the dark side, but the whole "plot" about them being connected).

Can you write in the spoiler about childhood memories that were shown in yesterday's episodes ??? They told already about domestic violence or explained why Dan is beaten ??? This is called, I want to quit, because I'm afraid to watch the story with violence, and I can not quit watching, because the story is too beautiful ...:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

They should focus on Yeon Seo and Dan more....people really dig their chemistry....I get Fantasia is important but give audience what they want too.

I agree too because I'm one of those who feel like switching channels once Evil Aunt and Cousin or when Fantasia office comes onto screen. Maybe I am the only one but I only want to watch the development of YS and Dan and I wish they fill my screens through the whole episode. 

I'm sad too that ratings are not picking up. But it's alright, things will get better right! There's nothing we can do to help,  it really boils down to what Korean audiences like to watch. The leads of OSN are bigger stars in Korea than our ALML leads to begin with ... I'm already happy that they are in the lead for three consecutive weeks right from the start. I remembered we were worried (in HS's thread) before the premier of ALML the competition from Vagabond but we sort of forgot there's still OSN after VB was postponed lol. Anyway, the drama and acting from our leads have been receiving positive responses so far. Of course I wished it could maintained the lead right till the end (afterall I still wish our HS girl can keep her queen of ratings accolade) but in any other case... Let's just sit back have fun and enjoy our drama. Like I always says, anything more will be a bonus. That said, I'm actually sad that it's already been 6 episodes. It means i have just 10 more episodes left to enjoy watching Hyesun on my tv screen. I don't know how long I have to wait before her next drama. It doesn't help that her next project is a movie.:unsure: How will I live without her dramas.... her performances are always so good that it leaves me craving for more and more, like an addiction.

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

My bud @Ni Wen is going to extra help me out with this. Right? B) 

Yes! We can't help with ratings but we can do this. :joy:

Agreed with @Ni Wen, I don't know why but after watching ep 9-12 I got the same feeling as Dan.  Now I don't care about JKW or Nina or YS winning back fantasia anymore. I just want our OTP to be happy together and if they have to leave everything behind and YS just dances for Dan, then I am ok with that.

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Oh yes! Let's make that happen. Lol. Now I gotta go catch up on the episodes and join you all on making this thread reach 100.

1 hour ago, butchixanhdotcom said:

Updating BTS and Next week Ep.13-14 preview with Youtube version.

I spoiled it for myself before watching the episode 

:scream: JKW will know that KD is an angel. 

I would love it if the show can keep its ratings high all the way to the end and even cross into double digits but ultimately, I would take a well written, well directed story over ratings. So, as long as those two things are fine, I would personally be happy I guess.  Also, I really did feel bad for Kang Woo. He still loves Matilda. There is no doubt and truly is miserable living alone without her because earth made sense to him because of her. But it is wrong to project that on to Yeon Seo, they are two different people sharing the same face, that is it. And poor Dan, his face when Yeon Seo confessed to him. You could tell how much it hurt to not voice his feelings out to her that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. But he can't. They belong in two different worlds. The angst, it is just so good. If we do not get an epic kiss after all these moments, no correction like an epic make out session then I am so gonna burst into flames, I swear.

19 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

If we do not get an epic kiss after all these moments, no correction like an epic make out session then I am so gonna burst into flames, I swear.

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

That kitchen make out session better happen! It better don't leave us disappointed and hanging in the air :lol:

Oh dear, I hope we didn't get our hopes too high. Goodness... how to wait till next Wednesday :crazy:

8 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Oh no....I have four episodes to catch up on. I am only back home tomorrow night...

At least it can keep you occupied till next Wednesday right :lol:

I haven't watched the subbed episodes yet too, gonna slowly savour them before next week's episodes are out :P

Archived