[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

1 minute ago, rocher22 said:

Dan, sweety, fighting...:wub:

Rooting for sweet Dan too :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Omg chingu you scared me once again! Never once did I though of his mentor this way :scream:

9 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

@titania1000 You really got me thinking about Angel Hu now...if he is in cahoots with JKW, then all the "rules" he's told to Dan get thrown out the window! Or should I say thrown out of the sky...ya know...since they're angels. Yeah, ignore my sad excuse at humor...

I have the intuition that Dan is being lead on by someone he trusts and that's why he can't recover fully his memory and is missing so much information. His mentor is lacking interest and compassion for him, treating him like a tool to be used.  

Also, you're right @turtlegirl he's the one that gave him his mission and he put on a big show to impress him and convinced him that he was rejected from heaven. 

I loved the pun! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Here we go!! Team sweet Angel Dan too!!

Begins with flashback of Matil and JKW. They're the same spot as yesterday with Matil dancing and saying something about going crazy. Ominous. Really neat scene with juxtaposition of Matil dancing and her being shot. It almost seems like she chose to die because she was so immersed in the ballet where maybe the lead died. I dunno it's weird. 

Okay back to YS and JKW on the beach stage. From JKW's perspective, he sees Matil and now he's crying. He says some words and gets on his knees now and omomo!! Angel Dan fell out of the shack right in front of them!!! I'm dying here lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL! Dan has the most perfect timing!

8uQ4ahF.jpgkce1PsF.jpgIGLZ6EO.jpg

Spoiler

n2UhULv.jpgOhQX68x.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

YS just like rolls her eyes lol. She's scolding Angel Dan now. Angel Dan touches his heart. Dunno if he tells her that she moved him. She doesn't seem happy. 

They are driving, all of them. Awkwardddddd. My stream died for a moment but it seems Dan and JKW were arguing. My stream isn't working well arghh. 

Quick flash back of child Dan running along some cliffs in the rain. He slips and is holding onto the rocks barely, about to fall into the sea. Dan wakes up. I guess he was dreaming it. 

My stream is crapola so I missed a quick scene of Dan and YS. Wah.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Lol okay Angel Dan is trying to learn how to drive and get his license now. But his teacher turns out to be Angel Hu in disguise. They have some ridiculous antics with Angel Dan driving like a mad man lol. He's upset and stomps away. Hu follows him and laughs at his temper. Hu reads something he had written in his diary about YS. YS this YS that. Angel Dan is mad he was reading his journal I think. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm sure Dan is getting his driver's licence because he can't stand KJW driving YS around any longer. AWWW.

5QRtJtf.jpgMh5sH5a.jpgYrVXg0D.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

JKW at Buddhist temple visiting Matil. Flash back to them leaving the church after his love declaration. Oh dang!!!! What is this nonsense? Hold on let me watch then I'll type it out. 

Right after they left the church, there were all these lightning bolts and 2 Angels or something appeared. One wearing one and one wearing black. Oh dang!! Out before him was layed a handkerchief like that one Dan has. Matil couldn't see the 2 Angel demon people. One of them had taken out a gun and was gonna shoot JKW I guess as punishment. But when they shot, Matil had stepped in front of JKW. 

What the heck..........

Not expecting that to be how it happened!! 

After she died, JKW's handkerchief feather turned black. And holy shizzz he hung himself. Except the noose broke. Then he tried to overdose on pills but I guess that didn't work either? Or it did work? I don't know! Either JKW couldn t kill himself or is a dead human right now. 

And what was that? JKW was speaking to an old man outside the temple but it was Angel Hu in another disguise!

Man they gotta reveal all this stuff right in the middle of the episode! I'm all confused and can't concentrate now!!

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Dan's reports turned into love letters, waxing lyrical about YS's beauty. Even Dan is wondering whether JKW is a good person, even Dan is growing suspicious but also part of it is ebcause he is jealous and because he wants the best for YS.

I knew it! I knew JKW was blaming the deity for his lover's death, I knew there must have been a supernatural cause when there was no gun. He even tried to commit suicide, he cremated her, interret her at a buddhist temple. It was the deity's messenger's who fired the shot and Matilde took it.

6GOr7w8.jpg4aOcvws.jpg0hrb0Z8.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Okay so YS is getting ready for tonight. I think she popped some pills. May be anxiety pills? Not good YS!!!

Outside the gates, Angel Dan is trying to drive to pick up YS but he keeps hitting things. JKW pulls up too. They're both fighting to drive YS now though. Dunno who she rides with but now she's boarding the ship and has taken JKW's arm. Dan is behind them. YS shakes the hand I think of the Japanese business guy who is very touchy feely. There's a brief argument with YS and evil aunt. They board the ship. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Dan takes YS to her seat. He seems uneasy seeing all the chandeliers around. He's being very protective of YS. Think he had a convo with Ms Butler and learned about evil Aunt's evil intentions maybe. Or maybe she just warned him to watch out for YS. 

JKW comes to sit next to YS and Dan leaves to walk around. 

The ship is sailing..no literally the ship is sailing now hahah I'm so funny. Anyways some performers are dancing. YS is watching. I think the Japenese guy is talking dirty in Japanese lol. YS is giving him dirty looks in return. Evil aunt is watching evilly from afar. She's served some food that may be....poisoned ? Hmmmmmm. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

Angel Dan is frantically running around the ship looking for bad things. He sees bad looking man but man just says he's out taking a smoke. 

NiNa dancing now. 

Need OTP moments soon plz! Ok Dan is back in the dining room. Sees JKW and YS and gets jealous. He gets an idea that the food may be poisoned and literally takes down a waiter! YS is like what are you doing. Angel Dan is flustered. Evil aunt is angry. Someone else is quickly slipping some powder into another glass of wine. The waiter turns around by uncle is there. What is uncle saying? Aunt looks peeved at her seat. Btw sis totally knows what's up too. Back to uncle and waiter. I dunno what's going on. But this time the grapes are definitely poisoned and given to YS. Oh I think the grapes were sisters doing, as a back up in case mom's plan didn't work. Oh dang!! Equal evil sis and mom or aunt however you see it. Mom seems pissed that sis got to do the poisoning. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Evil aunt is making some speech that is leaving people confused. Ok she's introducing YS. YS stands up and is feeling woozy. Ooooh I just realized YS is going to think it's from the pills she took earlier and not because she was poisoned! Ugh! 

Outside on the dock, Dan runs into the cigarette guy who is now dressed as a waiter. He thinks what's up with that. Dang inside the dining hall, YS is going nuts!! She's yelling at those businessmen and acting nutso!! She wants to fight them oh dang and starts pushing everyone. She ends up outside on the dock about to fall off the ledge. Dan quick saves her and she passes out. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm running outof superlatives for this epic show! After he saves her she sees the small boy from 15 years in him and tells him not to leave her! He apparently spends the night with her there but she wakes up alone and the first person she asks about is where Dan is!

nBDbMMe.jpg

Spoiler

lHd42IY.jpgDMB8PAs.jpgDlI2G5D.jpgWTBOlP7.jpg

ezhaBZ7.jpgmRCpsCN.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 2

She's in bed now, drifting in and out of sleep. She sees Dan by her bedside and he turns into child Dan and she appears to have some childhood Flash backs with him. He gets up to leave but she takes his hand and says don't go awww. 

She wakes up with a terrible headache. She just now remembers what happened on the ship. MsButler comes in and brings her coffee. YS calls someone, who? They aren't answering. 

Meanwhile all the ballet people are having a meeting like how can you let YS run this company when she's acting this way? I mean I think that's what they're saying. 

JKW stands up. Think he defends YS. Meeting ends and NiNa approaches JKW. He goes to the rehearsal room. I guess the ballet artists are upset about YS? JKW gives them words. He's yelling. They are too afraid to respond to him. NiNa runs off. 

NiNa is crying and getting drunk and now throwing up in an alley. Oh girl! Some lady comes up and says something to her? What the heck who is that and what did they say? Nina got up and ran after the woman. The woman takes a stick and tries beating NiNa now. What the heck was that ?!?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh girl! Some lady comes up and says something to her? What the heck who is that and what did they say? Nina got up and ran after the woman. The woman takes a stick and tries beating NiNa now. What the heck was that ?!?

I felt that she recognized the woman....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1