[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

That kitchen make out session better happen! It better don't leave us disappointed and hanging in the air :lol:

Oh dear, I hope we didn't get our hopes too high. Goodness... how to wait till next Wednesday :crazy:

It’s ok. I’m sorry. But I jinxed it anyway. So it might not happen. :lol:

58 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

The angst, it is just so good. If we do not get an epic kiss after all these moments, no correction like an epic make out session then I am so gonna burst into flames, I swear.

Please add me with you. B)

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

so this was from the seduction BTS

Actually this seduction is so mild as compared to the Yeontae seducing Sangmin imagination scene. :P

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Actually this seduction is so mild as compared to the Yeontae seducing Sangmin imagination scene. :P

Agree. 

I haven't watched last night's broadcast yet because I was swamped with work. But I couldnt help but watch spoilers on instagram. :sweatingbullets:

The kitchen counter (was it?) scene is a perfect setting for a full-on make out sesh, isnt it? lol Drama gods, please hear us! 

8 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm sad too that ratings are not picking up. But it's alright, things will get better right! 

First place in the ratings is already a good place to be in.

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

Now I don't care about JKW or Nina or YS winning back fantasia anymore. I just want our OTP to be happy together and if they have to leave everything behind and YS just dances for Dan, then I am ok with that.

Don't give up on Ni Na! 

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Feeling so down after last night episode: the  writing  was for me the worst so far in the long history of all bad writing of this drama. 

It was the first time where i seriously considered dropping the drama  despite all my love for SHS and my attachment for the second leads.

That or writing a big rant. That's the problem with bad writing, it can be as intoxicating as the good one, except it fills you only with frustration. So i'm unhappy but still have a hard time to quit :wacko: 

I'll keep thinking about to do while watching on closed loop mode those beautiful gifs that are the sole conpensation that i can get now and will probably ever get from this drama, for the lost time spent on it<_<

giphy.gif

Credit:inhighsummer

If i could add a quote for them to fit those beautiful moments, it would be this one:

giphy.gif

Credit:AMUGAE_14

May I ask why is it the worst of all? :hushed:

On the next episode preview, Ji Kang Woo has revealed Dan's identity. It's gonna be more interesting. 

TBH, I feel bad for Geum Ni Na. She's giving her effort to be a balerina but in the end Ji Kang Woo is crazy over Yeon Soo. With his attitude, I think he's ruining the whole team. How could he become a leader :sweatingbullets:

This been posted before but I'm posting this again (my favourite part of that bts) because I'm already bored with no updates (too greedy) and also I love seeing them do this dance; training hard and clearly enjoying themselves too. Okay, I just want to say they are so cute! :P

I haven't watched with subs yet but I wanna throw this out there....

Maybe JKW was not punished for falling in love. Maybe he was punished for not completing his missions as "art angel". He basically abandoned his missions to hang out with Matil, right? Which had to have created some imbalance in the world. 

Dan, meanwhile, completed all his missions as animal Angel. And YS is his mission now. So maybe having completed his missions, his punishment will not be as severe as JKW 's. 

Just a thought that came to my head. 

I haven't watched the subbed episode yet too. Suddenly I have this crazy thought. Maybe Senior Hoo is training Dan to be a human in 100 days and Angel Dan's Last Mission as an angel is to Love Yeonseo. :D:P Ok, I'm talking nonsense again lol. 

On 6/6/2019 at 5:50 PM, thistle said:

What I was taught in church and parochial school was that suicide was unforgiveable because it was the final and complete turning away from God without giving Him a chance to forgive you.  It wasn't that God wouldn't forgive but that the person didn't allow Him to give grace at the final moment when it was most needed.

.....and back on topic but on a very different subject:  not sure if anyone has mentioned this but SHS looks very, very slender.  She looks great and it's appropriate for the role as a ballerina but I wondered if she had to lose weight for this role because she looks so different from when she was in 30 But 17.  SHS is really capturing the graceful ballerina moves, too--she must have practiced so hard for this role!  Really admirable dedication to her acting craft.

Well if it is meant to be serious discussion, then i am amazed that people are so willing to let go of basic facts of life and common sense to believe god exists. Also, believing in god and having faith in something that works as positive motivation are two very different things.

COming on to the drama, that is what every drama shows that suicide needs to be punished (which frankly is stupid.. if someone really cared the person wouldn't have lived that miserable life in the 1st place to commit suicide.. Anyways.

Archived