[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, philosophie said:

I am loving this show guys! Just a couple of things.

• art angel; is YS a reincarnation of his past love or just a doppelgänger/someone who happens to have same face as her? Why do you guys think she committed suicide? Is art angel still an angel, since he hasn’t aged and the shadow showed his wings and he eats lots of chocolate?
  • YS stage incident; was it manmade instead of an ‘accident’? I know her aunt stopped the transplant from happening, but was she behind the accident too? Or was her eldest daughter?
  • car accident; did art angel cause it on purpose so she could get the eye transplant? Or was that also an accident?
  • how in the world do people think the aunts husband is soft hearted and good?! He helped her burn the ledgers or whatever and knows about her bad deeds but has done nothing. I’m sorry but he’s just as bad as the aunt. So is the younger cousin, YS’s ‘shadow.’ How was it okay for her to be live streaming the party and act all innocent like she didn’t mean any bad by it? I jut hate how the supposed ‘nice’ people are worse than YS who’s looked at as nasty and bad tempered. At least she is real and never maliciously out to hurt anyone or help someone to hurt.
  • Dans mission; right now he’s shipping these two because he thinks art angel is human. What is the real mission/heavens plan? They have to know that Dan was gonna try setting those two up, thinking the other isn’t an angel like him. So what’s the end game? Why make him think he will turn to dust? Or is it encaustic he’s an animal angel, not an art one, that he would really dissipate?
  • YS...gooodness I love her. I know her character gets hate, but honestly she reminds me so much of the cold chaebol male leads that so many swooon over and never criticize. I love for once it’s the female lead that is role reversed. And may I add the actress herself so talented, saw her in still 17 and seeing her play such a drastically different character speaks volume on her impressive skills.

ahh please guys give me your feedback on all this, I need to discuss soooo badly about this amazing show.

I have so many things I wanna say but they always end up in a bubble lol

- For now, we think she's just a doppelganger. Not sure about her committing suicide but she could have done this to free JKW from her. An angel who wasnt supposed to fall in love with a human. 

- The accident looked like it was planned seeing how evil her aunt is. Of course, everyone will think its the evil one lol but a possible plot twist could be, that it was Ni Na's doing. 

- Car accident - woah, i never thought of it this way but this could actually be possible.

- Totally agree with you here. He's just as bad if he's done nothing to stop them.

- Dan's mission is to find love for YS. He could very well be the 'love' he is trying to look for but doesnt know this yet. Because he will be trying so hard to push these feelings away knowing the consequences. 

- I may be biased here because im a huge SHS fan but she really is a versatile and has portrayed a variety of characters with ease. Certainly one of the most talented actresses. Just to add, I must say her chemistry with L is off the charts!  

I am loving this show guys! Just a couple of things.

• art angel; is YS a reincarnation of his past love or just a doppelgänger/someone who happens to have same face as her? Why do you guys think she committed suicide? Is art angel still an angel, since he hasn’t aged and the shadow showed his wings and he eats lots of chocolate?
  • YS stage incident; was it manmade instead of an ‘accident’? I know her aunt stopped the transplant from happening, but was she behind the accident too? Or was her eldest daughter?
  • car accident; did art angel cause it on purpose so she could get the eye transplant? Or was that also an accident?
  • how in the world do people think the aunts husband is soft hearted and good?! He helped her burn the ledgers or whatever and knows about her bad deeds but has done nothing. I’m sorry but he’s just as bad as the aunt. So is the younger cousin, YS’s ‘shadow.’ How was it okay for her to be live streaming the party and act all innocent like she didn’t mean any bad by it? I jut hate how the supposed ‘nice’ people are worse than YS who’s looked at as nasty and bad tempered. At least she is real and never maliciously out to hurt anyone or help someone to hurt.
  • Dans mission; right now he’s shipping these two because he thinks art angel is human. What is the real mission/heavens plan? They have to know that Dan was gonna try setting those two up, thinking the other isn’t an angel like him. So what’s the end game? Why make him think he will turn to dust? Or is it encaustic he’s an animal angel, not an art one, that he would really dissipate?
  • YS...gooodness I love her. I know her character gets hate, but honestly she reminds me so much of the cold chaebol male leads that so many swooon over and never criticize. I love for once it’s the female lead that is role reversed. And may I add the actress herself so talented, saw her in still 17 and seeing her play such a drastically different character speaks volume on her impressive skills.

ahh please guys give me your feedback on all this, I need to discuss soooo badly about this amazing show.

Welcome to this room @philosophie

. I think Malti did not commit suicide, she was shot.

. YS  stage accident is obviously not just an accident. Like I've said before, my feel tells me it could be Runa.

. Dan is a naive angel. He thinks everyone is nice just because they appear nice and mean because they appear to. I can't stand it when he says Nina is so nice. Oh well probably she's really being nice but i can't stand her nicey nicey attitude when she's got a whole fake family aiming to harm YS in any way they can. Dan still needs to grow some sense and differentiate who's pretending to be nice and who's really nice. I'm looking forward to seeing this growth in him.

. What's really heaven's plans for Dan is still a question mark. Let's wait and see.

. YS or SHS. Yes love her so much too. I can't keep repeating myself how much of a gem she is. She is what I'm here for. :)

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Maybe

if you committ suicide, that is the biggest sin and hence you deserve the worst punishment

So, your mission is to fall in love. And the day you fall in love, if protecting that love requires you to give up everything and turn to dust (destroy yourself, go through immense pain for eternity).. guess what you are going to sacrifice yourself..

the heaven you were waiting for will be meaningless

to leave your love behind and go away from her life is painful

and you basically die a painful death because that is just what you must do!

So, your punishment of committing suicide.. fall in love.. and fall in love with the girl you have always admired.. who is your prettiest memory (whether you remember or not)

Then what about the YS lookalike that hung herself? Why isn’t she an angel now too on a mission to fall in love? (But I see your point, because in childhood flashbacks it seems Dan had committed suicide as. Kid and jumped in the water..unless he was murdered cause he also looks like he had been an abused kid back then.)

24 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I have so many things I wanna say but they always end up in a bubble lol

- For now, we think she's just a doppelganger. Not sure about her committing suicide but she could have done this to free JKW from her. An angel who wasnt supposed to fall in love with a human. 

- The accident looked like it was planned seeing how evil her aunt is. Of course, everyone will think its the evil one lol but a possible plot twist could be, that it was Ni Na's doing. 

- Car accident - woah, i never thought of it this way but this could actually be possible.

- Totally agree with you here. He's just as bad if he's done nothing to stop them.

- Dan's mission is to find love for YS. He could very well be the 'love' he is trying to look for but doesnt know this yet. Because he will be trying so hard to push these feelings away knowing the consequences. 

- I may be biased here because im a huge SHS fan but she really is a versatile and has portrayed a variety of characters with ease. Certainly one of the most talented actresses. Just to add, I must say her chemistry with L is off the charts!  

Agree with everything chingu, especially the chemistry! Forgot to mention that part but I thought the same thing. It was so magnetic during the kiss scene, how like just from the brush of their lips he got addicted and leaned in for more, kissing her full on. I was not expecting that and absolutely adored it. Getting addicted myself and wanting more haha I cannot wait for future kiss scenes! 

18 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

. YS  stage accident is obviously not just an accident. Like I've said before, my feel tells me it could be Runa.

. Dan is a naive angel. He thinks everyone is nice just because they appear nice and mean because they appear to. I can't stand it when he says Nina is so nice. Oh well probably she's really being nice but i can't stand her nicey nicey attitude when she's got a whole fake family aiming to harm YS in any way they can. Dan still needs to grow some sense and differentiate who's pretending to be nice and who's really nice. I'm looking forward to seeing this growth in him.

. What's really heaven's plans for Dan is still a question mark. Let's wait and see.

. YS or SHS. Yes love her so much too. I can't keep repeating myself how much of a gem she is. She is what I'm here for. :)

I’ve always had a feeling it was Runa too. Only after that scene where she ran over animal and had no remorse, justifying it to younger sister. That’s when I started to suspect her as the culprit behind YS incident becoming blind.

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

OMG I Love this photo set .

So sweet.  :love::innocent::kiss_wink::heart:

They heal my broken heart.

Omg they healed mine too. :heart:

Let's get down to seeing them in a couple more hours to come.

I think new bts of their dance is just released on naver but it's restricted to watch from where I am. ^_^

54 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I guess because Dan is an Angel and a true-blue angel sees the good in everyone. In time, he'll see right through her and other people around YS and he may have to make a difficult choice of doing things against the heavenly code or whatever you call it lol 

Can I just say that I really like the fact that YS is taking control of her feelings and just laying it all out there by telling Dan why he doesnt like her?  I mean it wasnt a straight out confession, but it was hinting nonetheless.  :blush: 

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Wow.  She danced like a pro. 

Indeed like a pro. This looks so much better than the drama scene. It's such a joy watching them. They mesh so well together in this dance! It takes mutual trust and chemistry to be able to dance like this.

Now she can dance at this standard. So so proud of her. 

Then what about the YS lookalike that hung herself? Why isn’t she an angel now too on a mission to fall in love? (But I see your point, because in childhood flashbacks it seems Dan had committed suicide as. Kid and jumped in the water..unless he was murdered cause he also looks like he had been an abused kid back then.)

Agree with everything chingu, especially the chemistry! Forgot to mention that part but I thought the same thing. It was so magnetic during the kiss scene, how like just from the brush of their lips he got addicted and leaned in for more, kissing her full on. I was not expecting that and absolutely adored it. Getting addicted myself and wanting more haha I cannot wait for future kiss scenes! 

I’ve always had a feeling it was Runa too. Only after that scene where she ran over animal and had no remorse, justifying it to younger sister. That’s when I started to suspect her as the culprit behind YS incident becoming blind.

Who knows she isn't.. maybe she is

she might be Ni Na :P

giphy.gif What is she staring at?

giphy.gif Hmm?

Thanks @turtlegirl for your recaps - a present for you.

Spoiler

Was

giphy.gif

Was Yeon-Seo checking to see if Dan's indeed a man? LoL :naughty: Love his finger figeting.

Wednesdsay's Episode 5 was mesmerizing. L's acting was so good, first time he's the one who made me cry.

giphy.gif

That said, Shin Hye-Sun dominated the screen with her physical movements, and L/Dan's (and JKW's) laser focus on her throughout this and every episode just magnifies this favorite actress of mine in a way I could have never imagined. She just spins about and sparkles from every facet, every angle. Each episode is such a feast for my eyes, every scene a gift. :wub:

Welcome to the thread, @enigmatic_zephy @Ameera Ali  and @philosophie and everyone!

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Maybe

if you committ suicide, that is the biggest sin and hence you deserve the worst punishment

So, your mission is to fall in love. And the day you fall in love, if protecting that love requires you to give up everything and turn to dust (destroy yourself, go through immense pain for eternity).. guess what you are going to sacrifice yourself..

the heaven you were waiting for will be meaningless

to leave your love behind and go away from her life is painful

and you basically die a painful death because that is just what you must do!

So, your punishment of committing suicide.. fall in love.. and fall in love with the girl you have always admired.. who is your prettiest memory (whether you remember or not)

Good grief, talk about depressing y'all :o

I have a different perspective on suicide as a sin, however I'll just say *if* Dan committed suicide as a child, he was a child and I definitely don't think he deserves the wrath of God. If this ends up being the whole message of the show, I'll probably lose it. 

SHS actually twirled! Love it! They're so cute together!!! 

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

Our angel’s step.

Dancing on the cloud.

(Trying every way to please SHS :P)

Oh, L. Why must you be so adorable?! :love:

@immorethant

I might be right with them dancing together at the end or something! I'm so anxious to see it! :blush:

Another day of work and I just can't stop focusing on my OTP while working. :confounded:

ec0d6728-45ee-4f20-9139-9e755fd211e5-ori

Anyways, continue to spoil me for today's episode everyone! Thanks and sending out love/appreciation to this forum. :kiss_wink:

56441d0f-e8d3-46d8-af41-c0eddd1ed67f-ori

Archived