Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS! Send a S.W.A.T defense squad and save him from all that pain! Why do the drama gods torment him so? Did he destroy an entire universe in one of his past lives or what? Hasn’t he suffered enough already?

I’m an incoherent mess right now! Even though Yeon Seo barely remembers him, 15 years ago in this very place, she was the most beautiful thing Dan had ever seen and became his light in the darkness and a cycle of abuse. He was her first audience, he brought her back to ballet then, too. 15 years later, he is once again watching her dance there, this time hidden in literal darkness, even though it’s him who is her light now.

x4RpBbH.jpg

We’ve seen YS being utterly desolated and inconsolable, but never Dan. And now he is beyond consolation, he completely breaks down in utter agony. It reminds me of YS grieving for Mr. Jo while watching the old video recordings. It’s like he is just realizing he is losing her and can do nothing to stop it. And that moment when he reaches out his hand to her, it takes him every ounce of his willpower not to run towards her and take her into his arms.

AkcyUWg.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, almldan said:

Every time I see this in the preview it breaks my heart :bawling: :heartbreak:

7D3SqWT.gif

This ballet director is stealing his job now :rage:

btw not even on HER LEFT SIDE WHERE SHE LIKES IT

I don’t blame her. 

I guess this comes before the piggyback? 

Did YS get drunk after the incident? 

L’s looking SO good and sophisticated in that suit! I really don’t like his long coats! They hide his physique and makes him look like a kid! 

• Like 5

What does it mean he brought her back to Ballet again? @briseis

Did something happen to YS before she even met Dan? 

YS is such a mystery! :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

What does it mean he brought her back to Ballet again? @briseis

Did something happen to YS before she even met Dan? 

YS is such a mystery! :lol:

"Right before you went to Russia for your studies. You went to an island... for a program called Visting Ballet. You said you didn't want to do ballet, so you hid and cried. I heard that's what you did."

That's what JKW says to YS when they talk about her childhood. If she went to Russia it meant she must have studied ballet, she also participated in that ballet program. Back then, she was 11 years old completely alone on a beah of a distant island. Of course, she had troubles. Most likely, she didn't want to leave her family and leave for Russia where she would be alone. Therefore she said she didn't want to do ballet.

• Thanks 6

Me to JKW when he shows up now... <_<

Spoiler

684300dd-045b-4981-a16e-c5b677543bf0-ori

c79d446f-26a2-4a06-8345-e5d04bbac6b9-ori

b1365090-2446-4ae0-9718-9ee71998840e-ori

I really can't stand that creeper anymore. I'm sorry y'all, he just makes my blood pressure rise up. :angry:

Anyways, I do agree that SHS's styling in here is GORGEOUS and STUNNING! I'm so mesmerized by how she dresses and looks! Her acting is also AMAZING! :wub:

af21df06-4a23-4226-938f-c0c23c87a2e4-ori

*She has taken over my soul* 

• LOL 9

Ther is a scene that Dan looked at old photo of YS at the beach and at the back of the photo was YS handwriting.  "Year 2005 the day I started ballet again. My first stage and my first audience"

- It's so strange that it's like the period that JKW met Matil was during the time that YS stopped dancing 

- And when Matil died then it's nearly the time that YS started her dancing again.

- Now I understood why Dan was so attracted to YS dance. Because not only YS saved his life but he used to watch her dance before.

Love the cinematopraphy.

OFEUXzF.gif

(Credit @ij93216 twitter)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, briseis said:

"Right before you went to Russia for your studies. You went to an island... for a program called Visting Ballet. You said you didn't want to do ballet, so you hid and cried. I heard that's what you did."

That's what JKW says to YS when they talk about her childhood. If she went to Russia it meant she must have studied ballet, she also participated in that ballet program. Back then, she was 11 years old completely alone on a beah of a distant island. Of course, she had troubles. Most likely, she didn't want to leave her family and leave for Russia where she would be alone. Therefore she said she didn't want to do ballet.

Got it. Sorry I wasn’t concentrating on what KW was saying. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Also can we applaud Shin Hye Sun once more. Girl has been serving pointe after pointe and she is not a seasoned dancer. Even ballet artists in training don't start pointe right away. It takes years of building strength in your toes. And also for serving emotions right and left. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Also can we applaud Shin Hye Sun once more. Girl has been serving pointe after pointe and she is not a seasoned dancer. Even ballet artists in training don't start pointe right away. It takes years of building strength in your toes. And also for serving emotions right and left. 

Especially with her past record. 

ezgif-1-6e907f9a3af8.gif

• LOL 9

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Good morning :relaxed:

Still not recover from my heartbreaking, last night I slept in my tears :cry:

For me, this episode is like 'blood and tears'. 

It gave me bleeding heart and teary eyes.

NrmlY0H.jpg

I just hope tonight's episode will make me smile again.  

Really love this sentence :wub:  Only 10 episodes and now I can't survide unless seeing both YS and Dan being with each other too.  

Rating last night.  (Still no. 1 but it seems so difficult to reach 10% :sweatingbullets:)

I hope it will increase in epiosode 11-12

KBS2 AngelsLastMissionLove #단하나의사랑 6.7%  | 7.9%

MBC #봄밤 #OneSpringNight 4.5% |  6.5%

SBS #MyAbsoluteBoyfriend #절대그이 2.3%  | 2.7% 

tvN #SearchWWW #검색어를입력하세요WWW 2.431%

OCN #구해줘2 #SaveMe2  2.243%

Lots of praises from Netizen for Ep 9-10  (people loves this drama :lol:)

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e07-10-rating/

1.[+1259, -18] Every time Shin Hye Sun finishes a project and starts a new one, her acting seems more solid, I also see signs of hard work on each character…She looked so beautiful dancing at the beach in the last scene…

2.[+497, -10] Today was so sad, Dan-ah ㅠㅠ I hope it’s a happy ending…

3.[+361, -21] The best drama since ‘My Love From Another Star’♡ It’s fun, touching, the development is refreshing and Shin Hye Sun & L are eye candy

4.[+224, -9] I hope tomorrow 10PM comes fast, I want to see heart fluttering Dan-Yeon couple~~~

5.[+193, -7] The drama is so soft and fast-paced…

6.[+159, -1] Looks like L’s emotional acting became richer than before…As expected, Lee Dong Gun matches the dark atmosphere so well…At the beach in the end, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Dong Gun and L~ everyone was good at acting their own character!

7.[+133, -1] Today’s scene where Hye Sun was dancing at the beach and L was hiding and crying, and the line from the preview “How can I not like you?”. They did everything.

8.[+102, -1] I don’t like receiving love, It makes me want to be weak. Her expressions and voice tone when she said this line were seriously ㅠㅠ I got emotional…

9.[+87, -5] Seems like Shin Hye Sun was born to act

10.[+79, -1] My heart hurt a lot for Dan today, Kim Myung Soo crying at the end made my heart ache ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ when it overlapped with when he was young ㅠㅠ I hoped for happiness and sweetness from Dan and Yeon Seo but this is so sad ㅠㅠ Judging from the preview, tomorrow will be daebak

BUqSlXT.jpg

He was the one who said 'Why does human lie ?'

But he kissed, he lied, and he cried.

He became human now.  

I just hope he won't die. 

hmmmmm why the rating is so bad? I really love today's episode it was so emotional and great why? 16 Super cute chat expression picture emoji

is there any program or event that shows today? this is so unusual why the rating drop a lot? do you think something happens?24 Lovely forum chat expression emoji emoticons

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Me after watching today's heartbreaking episode and any future heartbreaking scenes of ALML... :tears:

*At the end of this drama, I may not have any blood left to throw out!* :lol:

I laughed soo loud just seeing this. Lol! Perfect gif to us. HAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

This episode is all soo heartbreaking for them all, but especially to KD. He has to help LYS fall in love in order to go back to heaven, but himself is experience pain, because he's falling for her. :bawling: Aigoo Ori Kim Dan ah. 

I'm soo curious on the two little kid and their past. Man! This drama is too good at hiding all of the main cast's past.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

It was impossible for me not to make this comparison. 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Silver Fall said:

why the rating is so bad? I really love today's episode it was so emotional and great w

It’s strange for me too. Every episode that I thought oh..it’s so much better than the previous one but then the next morning I saw the rating drop.

But I try not to mind that much. It seems rating was drop for all channels.

The good thing is this drama is #1 for 3 consecutive weeks :blush:

Let’s enjoy the drama together.  If it can make us happy, sad , smile and cry then that should be ok :blush::innocent:

@briseis  Thank you for the update pics. SHS is so beautiful and elegant. Love her dress and earrings (and all the dresses and earrings she wore in this drama)

35 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

It was impossible for me not to make this comparison

Oh yes, that's a good comparison.  I also thought about it when watching preview yesterday.   I'm still glad that YS didn't hug JKW back, it's so obvious that her minds belongs to Dan.

However, for the flashback scene of both children at the beach, I think YS already recalled her memory after dancing, so she cried. But I don't know how much Dan can recall this because his memory should be wiped out as an angel.  But there should be some remaining memory left in him because he can set up the stage almost exactly like in the past.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I think, also cause TVN’s WWW started. It had good hype as well. I think it airs the same time? 

But these are excuses, even I’m disappointed as well! Think we jinxed it! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, immorethant said:

It’s strange for me too. Every episode that I thought oh..it’s so much better than the previous one but then the next morning I saw the rating drop.

But I try not to mind that much. It seems rating was drop for all channels.

Let’s enjoy the drama together.  If it can make us happy, sad , smile and cry then that should be ok :blush::innocent:

@briseis  Thank you for the update pics. SHS is so beautiful and elegant. Love her dress and earrings (and all the dresses and earrings she wore in this drama)

Oh yes, that's a good comparison.  I also thought about it when watching preview yesterday.   I'm still glad that YS didn't hug JKW back, it's so obvious that her minds belongs to Dan.

However, for the flashback scene of both children at the beach, I think YS already recalled her memory after dancing, so she cried. But I don't know how much Dan can recall this because his memory should be wiped out as an angel.  But there should be some remaining memory left in him because he can set up the stage almost exactly like in the past.

I think, she cried because after ages she could dance without any hurdle. I think, it was tears of happiness for the dance not the memory. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

But these are excuses, even I’m disappointed as well! Think we jinxed it! :lol:

Probably so. :bawling:

I seriously thought it would break 10% last night. But well.... ratings are beyond our control and Korean audiences probably didn't like the drama as much as we do :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I think, she cried because after ages she could dance without any hurdle. I think, it was tears of happiness for the dance not the memory. 

I think it may be related to the next episode scene that Dan gives her that photo. 

Not sure that scene will be the first time she will recall her memory from seeing that photo.

Or she may recall her memory already after dancing but when Dan gives her the photo , it just sparks up something in her mind that Dan probably knows about her past too. 

I would love to see YS get curious of Dan's past and want to know more about him or search about what happened to this boy.  This will reveal more interesting story line.

(edited) 

Could someone tell me where this pic comes from ?

Did I miss any scene ? I just saw it from twitter.  :mellow:

prs3lGp.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Ratings are down across all mediums including cabel right now....no need to loose heart people....most people may stream later

• Like 4
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Could someone tell me where this pic comes from ?

Did I miss any scene ? I just saw it from twitter.

It was in JKW's flashback 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2