[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

The way Hae Sun executes that hidden yet visible pleasure ... it kills me every time!  :wub:

Very good point.

But @briseis  how, ever, did you manage to make this innocent angelic pair

tumblr_ptzm2ds51F1s8t96qo4_540.gif&key=c

tumblr_ptzm2ds51F1s8t96qo6_r1_540.gif&ke

tumblr_ptzm2ds51F1s8t96qo1_540.gif&key=8

look so 'guilty' of too much proximity of the - oops what's that down there? - kind?

giphy.gif Thank you, and allow me to share what must be the epitome of ALM:L gif moment for me. :crazy: From Ep 12.

Fighting Dan, she'll cave in the next episode I am sure.

Happy full steam ahead to 300 pages everyone!

Sorry I can't share more toe-curling moments with you all.

My analysis from today’s still cut.

I think it’s good that at least Dan tried to test spread his wings at their home.

Can’t imagine what will happen if he just tried to show off to Yeon Seo by jumping from the rooftop and then his wing mode got malfunction or the rain just stopped suddenly.  :P

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I want Shin Hye Sun’s interview too.

Yes I Want Shin Hye Sun 's interview too!!! I thought they promised one... Where is the interview KBS! :bawling:

5 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

I think @Ni Wen is right that his wings only come out when it rains and when YS is in danger. It does go with their childhood rain scenes and Dan protecting YS. Hopefully, it'll be better explained in the remaining episodes.

I think YS being in danger has nothing to do with it. There are two conditions that need to be met - it must be raining and Dan has to get wet with the rain water, actually he must get drenched; the moment it stops raining or he gets dry his wings disappear. Remember that his wings were about to appear after he kissed YS for the first time and she wasn't in any danger back then and the only reason why they didn't appear was beccause Hoo brought Dan under a roof before he got drenched. Also, when he kidnapped Runa's henchman and tied him on the rooftop his wings appeared as well and YS wasn't in any danger, nor was she anywhere near him. Plus, it looks like they will appear in the upcoming episodes as well without her being in danger.

fqHfPde.pngaxdzCfl.png

10 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Don’t know when that KMS interview was shot ? But he talked only about the first friend-like kiss , no mentioned of the second or the third kiss.

Something is fishy here. :smirk:

He mentioned about which kiss?

I can't believe that the scene I've been waiting for ever since the first week is coming! Embraces in the rain! Perhaps even a kiss? LIke I said, I want YS to embrace Dan, caresses his wings and tell him that they are beautiful and she loves them and everything about him :wub::wub:

DjjzGRR.jpgGHSaY6F.jpg6AWdMPE.jpg

Spoiler

smjmtzH.jpg

Spoiler

5d1b4c0004118843123663.jpg?download

15620696241562069608.gif

probably their dog will be thinking thanks god , I got my rib and I don’t have to stand in rain with them to proof my point or my love :tounge_xd:

* these two need to find new spot , I need my sleep :mrgreen:

58 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Don’t know when that KMS interview was shot ? But he talked only about the first friend-like kiss , no mentioned of the second or the third kiss.

Something is fishy here. :smirk:

In part 3 of that KMS interview (which I can't find on YT yet), he talked about liking episodes 8 and 9, so the second kiss should have been filmed by then?

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

In part 3 of that KMS interview (which I can't find on YT yet), he talked about liking episodes 8 and 9, so the second kiss should have been filmed by then?

Was part 3 already released ? :blink: Could you please share the link ?  

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

He mentioned about which kiss?

Because my skill is poor, so I will try to summarize rather than translate. :P

He said about the first kiss scene that happened after Yeon Seo could walk again and appeared at press conference. He said normally for the kiss scene the atmosphere would be serious, but because he and SHS were very close and talked to each other a lot so the atmosphere became relaxed and natural. And most of their scenes also have this comfortable atmosphere.  Sometimes because of the shooting process, having to kiss repeately made them blush :rolleyes::P . But he think the outcome of the scene looked very natural like it's not being directed (or acting). 

For Han Ji Min vs SHS, please do not compare both to each other.

Han Ji Min is very well-known , having more experience, being in lead roles since SHS hasn't debuted yet.

And she just got BaekSang awards before One Spring Night was aired. So she deserved all of those hype and reputation ranking.

Seeing SHS in top 20 within the same list of those veteran/well-known actors already sufficient to make me happy.

You can't compare a drama with top actress + international popular star actor with ALML (with good rising actress + good potential idol actor).It's not a fair matching since the beginning. And the airing time slot is different, and the budget is different too. 

So why don't we enjoy both good dramas and let them be at their own places without making them compete with each other, please....:blush:

16 minutes ago, immorethant said:

For Han Ji Min vs SHS, please do not compare both to each other.

Han Ji Min is very well-known , having more experience, being in lead roles since SHS hasn't debuted yet.

And she just got BaekSang awards before One Spring Night was aired. So she deserved all of those hype and reputation ranking.

Seeing SHS in top 20 withing the same list of those veteran/well-known actors already sufficient to mak

e me happy.

You can't compare a drama with top actress + international popular star actor with ALML (with good rising actress + good potential idol actor).It's not a fair matching since the beginning. And the airing time slot is different, and the budget is different too. 

So why don't we enjoy both good dramas and let them be at their own places without making them compete with each other, please....:blush:

Well said :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, digi223 said:

I saw the video on Chinese Weibo. I'm not sure where the original video is. You may try to see if this link works:

Thank you so much. :wub:

Oh...yes ! there's part 3. But it seems KBS already released part 3 in Youtube and later they deleted it, why ???:crazy:

RJ7ULVO.jpg

And this is the CF I got when watching video on Naver...Angel selling sausages !?! :astonished::grimace:

Is this a kind of punishment ?  Will Hoo sunbae have the same fate when he was released from the jail ? :P

Probably tomorrow we will know the answer.

wSrarPn.jpg

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Oh...yes ! there's part 3. But it seems KBS already released part 3 in Youtube and later they deleted it, why ???:crazy:

Can you after watching, if the link is back, summarise for us again? :lol:

I really miss doggie Guerum. Why can't he tag along on cute dates with otp too?:rolleyes:

Archived