[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you for explaining this to me. I'm sorry. I'm not doing well in this thread 

Me right now:

"I am going to cry. Why do I feel like I don't belong here?"

Edit: I am watching episode 15. So mad Dan resigned. I know he had to because he confessed. But I just don't like how the writers did that. I liked when they were eating ramen together. And I don't like how the other ballerinas are treating Yeon Seo. I am sad that I am about to watch episode 16. I wish I could share my thoughts. But like I said, I feel like I don't belong here. I am so annoying. I'm only bringing trouble to this thread.

Edit: Really don't like Mr.Ji :( 

Edit: Crying at the end of episode 16! i can't wait for the next episodes. Dan finds out who he really is. He finds out that he knew Yeon Seo when they were kids. He finds out that they have been linked since they were kids. He finds out that she has always made him happy. I can't. This episode was so sad. I cried when Yeon Seo danced Giselle. She missed him so much. It's just not fair. They can't be together. He's an angel. I cried when the woman died in his arms. I cried so much in this episode. I don't make any sense right? Well, I'm trying. I just don't know what to say. I am so emotional right now. "L" did such an amazing job as Dan in this episode.

Dont say you dont belong here, everybody and every opinion has a place in this thread

I feel like i like KMS emotional acing a lot more than his cheerful acting.. not saying that his other acting was bad but his emotions show up so well in his emotional scenes...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I'm quite new for this thread :relieved: I'm hooked by the chemistry of SHS & KMS. Especially after looking their latest bts, radio show and K Talk V Live.

Anyone has subs for their K Talk V Live last may? Saw the videos on dailymotion, link shared by you guys here in this forum. There was subs but it was delayed and not full subs. 

Nice to meet youu guys :kiss_closed:

5 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@iffy21   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  I read your post. I'm on episode 12! I didn't know Dan left Yeon Seo. I didn't know he confessed. How do I watch now?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I should have never looked at this thread. But I can't stay away. I was curious. They look so cute as newlyweds! Why can't they just be happy? I'm so mad. And Mr. Ji! I'm sorry, but he makes me so mad. He lost his lover. He is trying to make trouble with Dan and Yeon So. He needs to go away! I don't like him! I'm going to catch up now. So I'll be back! I'm just kidding you didn't ruin it for me. I read your post :) 

Edit: I just read this page. I see "wifey" I have no idea what is going on!

Edit: Thanks for posting the gifs, videos, and updates everyone!

OMG, I really thought I ruined it for you and trust me we all feel the same as you but it won't last long as they will be back together next week.

He really needs to stop saying get lost to our Dan and leave these two cute love bird alone. He had his time with Matilda so he should know how important it is for Dan to have his time with YS. He is way too obsessed with ballet and achieving Matilda dream through YS, but that is absolutely not fair in my eyes. Anyways hope you enjoy catching up with the latest eps.:D

@jakey09 He is really giving her a cheeky expression that feels like only they know the meaning behind it.:ph34r:

4 hours ago, briseis said:

It was truly a hauntingly beautiful scene :wub:

100% Agree and love how it was shot. My favourite is when she jumps into Dan embrace :wub:....sorry I have watched this part to many times now and cannot still get over it.:wub:

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Somebody sub the radio interview so I can judge the relationship status. :lol:

I am waiting for that as well as there was a lot of touching going on between them :joy: and at one point her shoulder was bare (and KMS got shy because of something) unless I am imagining this all on my own.:phew::rolleyes:

4 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you for explaining this to me. I'm sorry. I'm not doing well in this thread

Please don't mind the wifey hubby thing... we are being a little crazy.:lol: Come in more often please! :)

On 6/16/2019 at 10:26 AM, briseis said:

It was truly a hauntingly beautiful scene :wub:

source: newsen

This scene was very haunting. Shin Hye Sun is soo good..  The part when she cupped his face thinking him Dan KIm, I thought oh my, is she going to kiss him? 

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

So pretty.  I bought a hair clip just like that on eBay!  (at a bargain price)  And I got a couple of other clips similar to the ones she has worn on this drama.  Just waiting for them to arrive in the mail.  :D

This is a dangerous drama for those who (like me!) are addicted to hair jewelry.

@immorethant @jakey09 and @iffy21, y'all are making my heart flutter with SHS and KMS post! Kudos to you all who are still making this forum active when new episodes aren't aired yet. :lol:

975be590-0495-4b54-9e51-64bf737e064c-ori

At the deleted scenes @immorethantposted, the last gif of KD smiling and looking at possibly LYS like that, kills me... I can't wait to see that scene!:wub:

944fe24f-f6e7-45f9-827c-5896c1bf95f7-ori

Archived