11 minutes ago, briseis said:

Angel's Last Mission: Love has recorded it's highest rating so far:

KBS #AngelsLastMissionLove: 8.2% | 9.4%

MBC #OneSpringNight: 4% | 6.1%

SBS #MyAbsoluteBoyfriend: 2.5% | 2.7%

tvN #HerPrivateLife: 2.5%

OCN #SaveMe2: 1.7%

Source: twitter

yahooooooooooo the rating almost raised 18 No problem!  Cat Expression WeChat Expression

Thank you so much for letting us to know the ratingskiss. Today episode was so cute! I really love that. wow both of our leads just perfect together.pikagirl

OMG Kim Dan why you so pure and innocent why? seriously I will die if he continue to be cute and nice and bubbly like that.Imloved

Good Morning !

Thank you @briseis :wub:  I'm so glad with the rating.  I hope tonight's episode will reach 10%  

Looks like Soompi is so excited with this drama too.

Never seen fast rating report like this from them...LOL :kiss_wink: 

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun’s New Drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Achieves Highest Ratings Yet

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328483wpp/infinites-l-and-shin-hye-suns-new-drama-angels-last-mission-love-achieves-highest-ratings-yet

Nothing much to say because I haven't watched Eng sub.

Only thing I learn from last night's episode is that 

This is what we called 'Fantasy'

gz6n27p.png

And this is 'Magical'

Rdbzca5.png

Another amazing episode :love:

I just love how unapologetic and straIghtforward KD is :lol: always leaving YS speechless.

And she is softening towards him a little bit...the role reversal is so interesting to watch :wub:

So now KD thinks that, when his mentor mentioned YS's 'destiny' and pointed to the SL he was referring to him as a lover...? I think he is just the guy who is going to make sure she's given the opportunity to dance again...KD was so adorable when he was trying to piece two and two together though :joy:

THE DANCE AT THE END was so soft. And KD is such a flirt with his words LOL Mr. "You're the one I'm living for" :sweatingbullets: (WE know he means it literally but she doesn't!) YS is gonna fall hard! And soon!

It’s funny how you tend to like an episode more or less with the subs & I loved it! :wub:

I was really irritated with Ni Na but if she can remain positive towards Yeon Seo and keep Kang Woo away, I’ll be really grateful to her! I almost liked that girl today for some reason! I found her stalking cute. Why she stalked, there should have been more clarity to it. 

Something is worrying me about this love story though and that is I hope they are not thinking of getting it over with in the first half to concentrate on Ballet in the second. I hope there is proper development to it. I hope it remains more about love story and less about - The reason I’m thinking like this ... Is it normal for Yeon-Seo to act so soft towards Dan so soon? Asking him, will he stay with her until she dies & those soft expressions she was busy throwing his way ... was so unlike her. At this rate, she will fall in love faster than Dan! In this episode, we really got to see the soft side of hers. It’s like she is crushing on Dan from inside! :lol: I wasn’t expecting it so soon ... it’s such a novelty this development for me unlike other dramas that I’m questioning it.

Tell me something. I want to know. Dan’s mission is to make Yeon-Seo fall in love, right? With something or someone? Is it to make her fall in love with Ballet again or make her fall in love with a man? This is a very important aspect and I hope writer differentiates properly. Would she have to chose one over the other, what would make her happy more? Would she be happy without one of them? Is this what the journey is going to be about? 

Tomorrow’s episode looks so interesting that I’m irritated that I won’t be able to watch live. :tears:

Congratulations on the high ratings again. Did it rise or stayed the same? I hope it hits double digits soon! 

Oh and after watching today’s episode - I might think as well that something happened to Dan when he was a kid after all. Him not knowing how to drive is a hint. But is it because of that or cause he’s been out of it? Him dying as a kid and being the adult version of — But how’s that possible? Ah! Never mind. I don’t want to think about it. 

Hae Sun is so gorgeous that I wanna steal her! I don’t know why that woman is aging so beautifully! Not that I’m complaining! :lol:

Ji Kang Woo is definitely not human. Fallen Angel, Archangel, Devil, half-owl sorcerer? It will probably be a few weeks before we find out.

Good to see the mention of Ni-Na's bulimia- hopefully, that won't become a forgotten plot point.

Also good to see the seeing-eye dog still on the scene, but even if he stays away from chocolate going forward, his days are likely numbered.

After watching today's episodes with eng subs, our LYS will really fall in love with our KD. Especially with all these sweet words he's saying to her! I'm falling harder for him as a viewer too. :wub:^_^

Spoiler

458e28e9-f18a-4e08-8255-06b6d84866e5-ori

1fadc62d-c89f-4a4c-b459-d1c3d2f89131-ori

*pics from twitter*

All these discussion of LYS saying she's alone and will end up being alone makes me quite sad and very anxious. I really don't want to jump into conclusion about the torments later on and during the finale. :tears:

e7943cb5-6275-494b-8d69-b98f245ee3b4-ori

29 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I was really irritated with Ni Na but if she can remain positive towards Yeon Seo and keep Kang Woo away, I’ll be really grateful to her! I almost liked that girl today for some reason! I found her stalking cute. Why she stalked, there should have been more clarity to it. 

Congratulations on the high ratings again. Did it rise or stayed the same? I hope it hits double digits soon! 

Oh and after watching today’s episode - I might think as well that something happened to Dan when he was a kid after all. Him not knowing how to drive is a hint. But is it because of that or cause he’s been out of it? Him dying as a kid and being the adult version of — But how’s that possible? Ah! Never mind. I don’t want to think about it. 

Ni-Na wants to curry favor with her new boss, though likely for personal, rather than professional reasons. She seems kind, like her father. Hopefully, she will stay that way, without paying the price for her kindness.

The ratings improved, aided by One Spring Night airing earlier, to 8.2/9.4, which is excellent.

Non-humans with wings rarely go through the process of acquiring a driver's license.

27 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Somebody clarify me dog’s name. Every sub have different name! 

His name is 구름 -  sounds like 'Goo-Rrrm' - means 'cloud'. :love:

1 hour ago, blademan said:

THE DANCE AT THE END was so soft. And KD is such a flirt with his words LOL Mr. "You're the one I'm living for" :sweatingbullets: (WE know he means it literally but she doesn't!) YS is gonna fall hard! And soon!

Definitely the highlight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16OwZfC7oxQ

won't embed either

but voila!

giphy.gif

Do you see that smirk on Yeon-Seo's face??!! :naughty::innocent:

I am SOO HappY !!

giphy.gif

Wheeeee!! Soo happy!! :love:

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I can get why it could be stressful to pick a side!

To be honest, i rarely have to pick a favourite because i rarely watch rom-com (last time was in 2016). It takes an exceptional actress like SHS to make me change my mind. :lol: 

That’s one of the reasons, yes. It’s rarely happens when main male lead turns out to be a jerk. Then I go for second option. Haha

5 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Non-humans with wings rarely go through the process of acquiring a driver's license.

But wasn’t he a human before becoming non? There’s no death without life as Kim Dan put it.

Did he not drive cause he doesn’t have a license or cause he didn’t know how to, I meant? 

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

His name is 구름 -  sounds like 'Goo-Rrrm' - means 'cloud'. :love:

Definitely the highlight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16OwZfC7oxQ

won't embed either

but voila!

Do you see that smirk on Yeon-Seo's face??!! :naughty::innocent:

I am SOO HappY !!

Yes, it made me wonder - Actually it was also part of my question that I forgot to put it - Did she smirk cause of the dance or cause she was in Dan’s arms?

Go Reum in English? Lee Go Reum? 

14 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Go Reum in English?

No, not Go, Goo.  Go-Reum is like pus. eeewww. Here pus, come here pus. No. I don't think so.

Goo-Roo-mii  is a great name for a dog with fluffy hair.

Wouldn't it be great if the handkerchief and his incantation Dan uttered over it after wrapping it on her wrist heals her cut immediately, and she notices the next morning?

Can't get enough! Very nicely creative IG post.:love: They are inspiring so many! :naughty::love::innocent:

5 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

No, not Go, Goo.  Go-Reum is like pus. eeewww. Here pus, come here pus. No. I don't think so.

:lol::lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Goo-Roo-mii  is a great name for a dog with fluffy hair.

Go Ro Mi? Is that it? Lee Go Ro Mi? 

'Dan, one love' Shin Hye Sun Kim Myung-Soo,

Moonlight's waltz ... Highest audience rating '10.4% '

95763764.2.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/list/3/02/20190530/95763765/2

1.[+723, -25] Isn’t the ending scene so pretty?…I’m Hye Sun’s fan but L is so cute and heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2.[+472, -25] Kim Myung Soo’s lovely and has a handsome face, my heart is still beating fast because of his character, I’m sure Yeon Seo has fallen for him as well. They both looked so pretty at the end ㅠㅠ

3.[+295, -12] Why is Kim Myung Soo this cute? It’s driving me crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4.[+232, -7] I watched the broadcast and It was fun

5.[+230, -20] This is crazy…I’m crying because It’s fun ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ Myung Soo matches Kim Dan so well!!!!!!! ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ is this drama the house of good ending…? ㅠㅠ when will tomorrow’s 10PM come???????

6.[+90, -6] You can always trust and watch Shin Hye Sun, the male lead is also good at acting, cute and handsome. I thought “there is an actor like him”, so I searched him and he turned out to be an idol. I’m shocked.

7.[+65, -2] I was totally laughing. L and Shin Hye Sun’s fight scene was on another level~~^^;; L is seriously like a box of talent that makes you tremble

8.[+61, -0] Kim Myung Soo is seriously handsome…he is also good at acting

9.[+62, -4] L’s acting is good to the point he doesn’t seem like an idol

10.[+56, -1] What if you shaken her feelings with these sweet comments and then leave her? ㅠㅠ It was heart fluttering when they danced♡

11.[+55, -1] Heol the ending scene ㅠㅠㅠ I’m glad tomorrow looks good too, At first I thought they won’t look good together but they have an amazing chemistry, please give us more of Shin Hye Sun and L scenes

12.[+54, -2] I thought they won’t look good together but they match so well, Lately, I find ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ fun and I look forward to wed/thur to watch it, fighting to all the actors.

Rating: 8.2% | 9.4%

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e05-06-rating/

Hi everyone.
I'm new to this thread. I just binge watched the first 6 episodes and I am loving KD's character of how straight foward her is to LYS. Really looking forward to tomorrow's episodes.

I seriously hate the aunt and the family, they are just evil and I'm sorry, but Ni Na is just stupid in my opinion. She's soo frustrating and she deserve Yeon Seo saying all those things to her.

At first I thought that JKW was like an old friend of LYS, but after today's episodes of them meeting, he's starting to scared me of who is he. I'm like going with "Is he human?" Lol.

Archived