[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

THIS IS MY SOUL TYPING! :bawling:

I cannot keep up with all your updates but OMG, my heart literally leaped, UGH that kiss!!!!!!! 

Also, can I just say how much I loved that dancing scene? It's hard to miss YS's smile. She absolutely loved it! But what I loved about it more is how on-point SHS's facial expression was while it was all happening. I can't stop loving this show! MORE, PLEASE?!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I truly admire about this drama is that it works with some of the typical tropes and  gives you some hints and while it satisfies your predictions it always manages to surprise you and shock you in a pleasant way. But if you look back it's always prepared, it's always rooted in the story. And when it's finally revealed you can make all the connections and it all suddenly clicks. This is how you write a good story - not by subverting expectations by creating developments for the sake of a shock value, but by building on those expectations and exceeding them.

AXsGAZC.jpg

Hello everyone:lol: This drama is actually so good! I've been stalking this thread silently for a while now, but I just had to make an account and post after today's cliffhanger with the kiss and the director's wings :astonished:

Everyone's theories are really amazing!! I'm not much of an analyzer myself, but I can say that the plot of this drama is going to be much deeper than I originally thought it would be... sooo much has happened in just four episodes~!

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Ok. I couldn’t help myself and saw it. :wub: Though could we have a more passionate kiss next time?! Please! I know HS is a good kisser ... L fans can help me out with his info! :lol:

^^I'm not completely sure... I don't think Myungsoo has had any really deep kdrama kisses before (his 'pecks' are good, as far as I can tell, though:blink:)

If I'm wrong, please correct me XD

Edit: Actually I just remembered that his past drama "One More Time" had a lot of kiss scenes:D but I can't seem to find any short clips.

The preview for next week. I'm looking foward to YS practicing and Dan caring for her. It's really great to see the hard work she puts in, how much she pushes herself. Look at her feet, which are completely ruined, and even her knees. Her white tights there are dirty - she must have fallen so many times. Poor YS.

38 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

THIS IS MY SOUL TYPING! :bawling:

I cannot keep up with all your updates but OMG, my heart literally leaped, UGH that kiss!!!!!!! 

Also, can I just say how much I loved that dancing scene? It's hard to miss YS's smile. She absolutely loved it! But what I loved about it more is how on-point SHS's facial expression was while it was all happening. I can't stop loving this show! MORE, PLEASE?!

Chingu! You are missing some fun! :lol:

My theory is that humans and angels couldn't fall in love or else the othrr will die or disapear. Let's say that woman is really the YS we know and she really died/killed. JKW was the first angel assigned to her but they fell in love with each other. When YS died JKW made a deal with the diety to let her live again in exchange of losing her memories. And now that she's alive again JKW is going to finish his mission about YS falling in love but with a human this time but the thing is that she fell in love to an angel again and that's what JKW is going to stop. I'm not sure with this tho because I still don't know whether JKW is a good or bad angel. I still have more theories considering their relationships in the past but it's still messy hahaha I have to wait for more episodes to support it :D

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

That’s ok but I think you may be thinking/analyzing too much. It happens sometimes. :ph34r:

I find it interesting that instead of offering me reasons why you disagree, you attempt to deride my thinking process.   I'd prefer that you attempt to change my mind by offering me evidence of your standpoint instead of telling me that my mind isn't analyzing properly.  ;)  I'm willing to listen.  In fact, I really want to.

10 hours ago, meechuttso said:

It's all good. I am enjoying the physical comedy a LOT. But please do feel completely free to speak your mind here @thistle - as in just about all soompi threads, this forum is safe for all opinions and critiques expressed respectfully and sincerely.:rolleyes:

Thank you.  As I said when I posted, I knew that my opinion would be an unpopular one.  Your words of support are kind.

It's true that I've never been a fan of slapstick.  I honestly remember turning off the TV in a snit when I was about 3 or 4 years old because the Three Stooges made me so angry with their unkind misbehavior--my grandmother laughed at me for that but I just couldn't stand watching something that, even then, I thought was cruel. 

It isn't the slapstick that is bothering me, though.  From the first episode I've found this show uneven in various ways (and I've posted about that before), and I think that even the some of the serious moments are a little forced.  However, I do want to like this show, and I'm hanging in there so that it can convince me otherwise. 

Sometimes the first couple of episodes of any drama are difficult and they turn out to be gems in the end.  Just for example,  I did not like the first several episodes of 30 But 17 (another show starring SHS) but I kept watching and by about episode 5 or 6, I was completely taken.  I'm hoping for the same to happen here.

It is not my intention to offend those who are charmed my this show.  Far from it.  I want to know why people like it, and maybe then I'll like it more, too.

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

I find it interesting that instead of offering me reasons why you disagree, you attempt to deride my thinking process.   I'd prefer that you attempt to change my mind by offering me evidence of your standpoint instead of telling me that my mind isn't analyzing properly.  ;)  I'm willing to listen.  In fact, I really want to..

I think, you took my comment the wrong way! :lol: I said that because it happens with me too. That’s why I said it happens sometimes. Even I when I try to look too much into something ... or want to see it from a perfect perspective ... I end up getting disappointed. 

That’s why I stopped approaching it that way and let it flow. Even then if I don’t connect with it somehow, then it means there’s really something wrong. :lol: Does it make sense now? 

55 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

My theory is that humans and angels couldn't fall in love or else the othrr will die or disapear. Let's say that woman is really the YS we know and she really died/killed. JKW was the first angel assigned to her but they fell in love with each other. When YS died JKW made a deal with the diety to let her live again in exchange of losing her memories. And now that she's alive again JKW is going to finish his mission about YS falling in love but with a human this time but the thing is that she fell in love to an angel again and that's what JKW is going to stop. I'm not sure with this tho because I still don't know whether JKW is a good or bad angel. I still have more theories considering their relationships in the past but it's still messy hahaha I have to wait for more episodes to support it :D

I like this. But I don’t want YS falling in love again and again with Angels. I hope she really is a doppleganger and nothing else. 

Can’t I wish for her true and first love to be Dan? 

But should have guessed when senior Angel opened the gate on JKW talking about destiny. But I’m hoping for an other twist where this is concerned. 

Am I too happy how things are shaping out? Nope. I like the twist of JKW turning out to be an Angel but how he’s connected to YS? Nope. 

Beats me why I’m being so moody about it. :lol:

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Can’t I wish for her true and first love to be Dan? 

Hi5! He should be her One and Only Love like the drama title!

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Beats me why I’m being so moody about it. :lol:

I am feeling moody about this too! Not too thrilled that they were together before. Why why why? :bawling: 

Can't that dead Yeonseo just be a twin or something please? :joy::bawling:

WOW, today episode is so great but seriously what just happen in the end?24 Cute little sheep emoji gif free download

you know what something bothers me and I got confused about it. you said JKW is an angel Like dan and senior Angel but why Dan and senior Angel don't recognize him as an angel at a first place?16 Cute Kitty Dress Up with Big Eyes Emoji isn't so weird they don't know each other and they don't know JKW is an angel?

so in my perspective, I think he is fallen Angels and the dark one because of that they don't recognize him.24 Cute little sheep emoji gif free download

if my theory is correct Kim Dan and LSY will be in big trouble but I still don't see this episode with sub maybe I change my mind after seeing it or maybe not but I don't think JKW is a good Angel.

I am so Confused !!!!!!! why this drama ends like this?! 18 No problem!  Cat Expression WeChat Expression

3 hours ago, thistle said:

It is not my intention to offend those who are charmed my this show.  Far from it.  I want to know why people like it, and maybe then I'll like it more, too.

It's absolutely ok to have differing views and all the more alright to say it out. Afterall this is what a forum space is for. :)

Perhaps, drama watching for me is very straightforward. The first and foremost thing to attract me to a drama have to be the cast I really like. Like in this case I'm watching it for my favourite actress SHS. When I watch dramas I simply just watch. I don't analyse and am not good at analysing anyway. If a drama can keep me going and interested till the end then I say I like that drama. If a drama makes me stressed and tired, I say it probably isn't worth me watching. Lots of elements add up to how you would like a drama, and it comes down to personal tastes/watching habits or patterns because it's so subjective how good or bad a drama is to different people. I usually won't care how the writing or directing goes, how CG sucks or how unrealistic or forced some plots are... as long as it don't gets too bad. The cast, the chemistry, good acting.... You know, there's this gut feel you get whether this is the drama you would like and continue watching or not. Of course there are instances where the ending ends up a total wreck and we feel so cheated. Well that's drama I guess :lol:

Many are loving Her Private Life but I dropped it after 4 episodes because it became sort of a cringy show to me. I don't watch One Spring Night because I don't like the ML and that drama genre. Just that. My personal preference. 

I like ALML because of: 

1. SHS

2. Good acting

3. Chemistry between the leads

4. Interesting story makes me curious to find out how things turn out.

I'm also enjoying the slapstick moments and the drama in general. Some scenes may be over the top but I don't find it forced. Only big thing is I hate the evil aunt and family lol.

For me, if I don't like it, I don't like it. Whether why people like it doesn't make any difference to me because I won't like it anyway. But that's just me. :lol:

Of course, I still hope you find reasons to hang on thru the show though. We are still early at episode 4 now. :)

15 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

That would explain why Dan and Yeon Seo's relationship is progressing so fast: they're not the endgame.   

Omg I'm scared hearing this. I would smash the writer's office if they are not the endgame. Pray that this isn't gonna happen :scream:

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Hi5! He should be her One and Only Love like the drama title!

I am feeling moody about this too! Not too thrilled that they were together before. Why why why? :bawling: 

Can't that dead Yeonseo just be a twin or something please? :joy::bawling:

Hi5! Let us wish & pray together! 

giphy.gif

Hi guys, after watching the epi I feel that Kim dan is seriously an angel who trusts anyone and everyone,and that is gonna hurt him.

He is making YS's heart softer,like in yesterday's epi her aunt didn't come to congratulate her but to steal all those stuffs.YS's behaviour towards her aunt was satisfactory cause she knows what kind of person her aunt is but dan thinks that she was rude. He believes humans easily and that's gonna hurt him later which might change him.

And isn't that ballet guy lying about him saving YS? He really looks fishy.

Archived