Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Just now, jakey09 said:

But she is not wearing the same dress, is she? 

Ohhh yaaaa... then could be something happened after the wings scene? Never mind let's see what happens in 35mins time :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:33 PM, turtlegirl said:

Some thoughts on Angel Dan...so we know Angel Dan had almost made his way into heaven but now because of his intervening with fate, he has this one last mission. So are we to believe that *no one* goes to heaven until they've been angels and performed missions on Earth? Or is Angel Dan special...like he wasn't such a great human so he had to perform these tasks before being let in to heaven? Though I don't see how he could have been a bad person...he seems like an innocent child in the flashbacks we've had. So why didn't he get to go straight to heaven (unless it's because of what I mentioned, that no one gets to go straight there after death). I'm also still so curious why he's an adult if he passed during childhood! Also, will he still be an angel after he gets into heaven? So many questions! I hope it's all thoroughly explained. 

But I know I can rely on this thread for great explanations and theories. I cannot believe we're only 2 episodes in and y'all have done so much already. 

Strictly speaking from a Catholic Christian perspective, once a human dies, they go to one of 3 places: heaven, purgatory or hell.  Becoming an angel after death is not what happens to a person.  Angels were made prior to the creation of men.  Unlike humans, angels made the decision almost instantaneously after their creation to either follow God or not.  Those that decided not to follow God, became the fallen angels or more commonly devils and demons.  Angels are purely spiritual beings and are only given physical form rarely because they have been given a specific task to perform.

If I saw correctly in the first episode, I think Kim Dan was an angel whose job was to specifically be an angel for animals.  I think the portrayal that they are trying to achieve in this series is that Kim Dan is mischevious and fun loving, while the other angels are a little more serious. My belief is that Kim Dan is being punished not for being late but in intervening in human affairs.  I do agree that writer-nim has taken some liberties in the whole angel concept and that we will most likely see that Kim-Dan was a human at some point.  However, I do not think that it takes away from the enjoyment of this story.  In the end, it illustrates what is the pinnacle of the Christian virtues, love.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5

25 mins to go! I can’t believe I have to give up on my sleep to watch ... 

gifs-good-morning-37-1.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

25 mins to go! I can’t believe I have to give up on my sleep to watch

What link are you using?

Posted (edited)

003.jpg

005.jpg

Spoiler

009.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Edited by lafiguzaf
added more
  • Like 3
  • Love 6

YS is suprised by Dan's wings but thinks he is some sort of perverted cosplayer and wants him to tale them down in fromt of her. During the fights which ensues Dan tells YS how rude she is and it's no wonder people don't like her. It truly affects her. Dan sees his  reflection in a window and says that form a human'S POV he truly is a monster and pervert. THe director comes to visit and Dan immediatelly tackles him down in order like a bodyguard, protecting YS and when seh comes she even hits the director with her walking cane.  He doesn'T manage to convince her ot return to ballet. Dan'S injured foot miraculously heals, YS is worried for him. He brings her tea for calming, and they open the door at the same time because YS wants to birng him oinment for his wound. She is happy for the tea and he is happy for the oinment evne when he doesn't need it.

OMG, I already love the episode so much. 

Dan and YS must have been SWAT team members in their past life. LOL.

8EqIt1H.jpgM732fF9.jpgMAQEHPt.jpg

Spoiler

3JbupYh.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

They wasted half episode on second leads! Second half better have OTP scenes!! Please!! :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

They wasted half episode on second leads! Second half better have OTP scenes!! Please!! :ph34r:

Exactly! They took too long screen time. I got impatient. :crazy:

I can't understand what they are saying but JKW looks annoying these few scenes

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

At her parent's resting place, he sees the real her. Also, our angel cannot drive LOL so they end up drivinig with the director

59OcyaR.jpg

WGsj17g.jpgpXuGuqE.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

We've been trolled by KBS. :rolleyes: The aunt is irritating. Seriously I've got enough of her and her family's over much screentime today. I realised I got no patience for them. Seriously. That family. The aunt, Nina and JKW. 

Nuna is spying on Yeonseo, same goes to JKW. Poor Yeonseo is surrounded by a bunch of scheming evils. She needs Dan more than anything else.

Honestly, I felt today's episode was a little bored for me because of evil aunt and family. The first two episodes last week was so good, power packed and impactful. Too good that i expected too much today. Ok, I probably should watch the subbed first before saying anything. :phew:

By the way I was right. He fell to her shoulder and slept :P Already know the kdrama troupe lol

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

She knows that the director was the one who called the ambulance, he returned her necklace to her. 

NDX2efK.jpgSVuzmbN.jpgfYUQKvH.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

There is so much happening today, I literally don't have the time tow write a recap or post too many photos but, damn this show is awesome. OMG. He danced with her and she enjoyed it. I love everything about his show. It'S getting better and better

ETp7HRq.jpgDKn44tJ.jpgpKln7XW.jpg

Spoiler

DsML2aY.jpgMUw7FlH.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Wow!!! That last scene!! :wub:

I was getting pissed off with the screen time given to others ... impatient ... until the last scene happened!! 

I’m too sleepy to talk about it right now. Laters folks! :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I'm running out of superlative to describe this drama - be it the writing, directing, the acting, the music, the cinematography or even the editing. It's both funny and heartfelt. It simply flows and manages to hit your heartstrings. There are so many facets to the story and even though it contains supernatural elements, they make the characters even more human - with everything that that word entails - including all their strengths and weaknesses. I particularly love that it depicts various kinds of love or the lack of it and what happens when we lose love or discover new love.

zcFhYqo.jpglB4Xsor.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Lots of talking scenes today, which I can't translate. 

Agree with @Ni Wen  that I should watch Eng sub, probably there are many interesting points in the dialogue.

But the last scene is very good and I love SHS's acting (and she's so beautiful in this scene).

And Dan was so pure which I'm not surprise that what he said and did was able to shake YS's heart.

pKBhvCU.gif

VaNjWCo.gif

P.S. I noticed that today's streaming connection was worse giving some jerky images. And there were more CF after the opening titie (made total running time today almost 70 min). Probably more people watched this episode.

P.S.#2  Thinking of it .  So funny.   He can dance, but he can't drive. :joy:

P.S. #3  We see a glimpse of first YS's happy smile. I think. :relaxed::kiss_wink:

P.S. #4 And it ended with KMS's OST . :scream::innocent::love:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

I missed so much! Can't watch live as I am getting on a plane to Seoul...

I really need to watch with subs.

Thank you for the photos. 

The plot is an absolute reversal of the usual trope. Rich girl, helpless and pure angel/male lead. I love how YS seems shaken by Dan.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3