[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YS is on her patio. Talking to her dog. She throws the cane aside. She starts taking small steps towards her dog. She falls almost immediately and curses and cries. Then she remembers dancing with Angel Dan but she thinks it's all just crap. 

Angel Dan is outside a convenience store eating. A lady worker walks out to sit with him, but it's really his boss in disguise. I'm sure he's lamenting to his boss that YS is a hopeless case. But now he's looking around him. And he's seeing a lot of couples in love and thinking....

Back at mansion, YS is trying to cook herself eggs since she fired her entire staff I guess. Lol she's horrible. The cooked eggs are mixed with eggshells and she poured half a bottle of salt on them. Ms. Butler comes in and stops her. Ms. Butler has brought a young girl, a new helper perhaps? Oh no, it's a girl who worked at evil aunt's house I think...and found out evil aunt had hired one of YS's staff members to spy on her? Something like that I think. 

But I must've missed something. Now it's the next day. YS is out walking her puppy dog. She comes upon Angel Dan sleeping on that park bench. He looks magical lol. Think she thinks so too. She turns around but he calls for her. 

YS doesn't do on her own so well after all, but luckily our shipper general Mrs. Butler placed her own spy who learned that it wasn't Dan who was spying but the former bodyguard. And now YS, takes Dan back and she is totally flustered when she sees him in the very place where they first met

4n9T49L.jpg

Spoiler

dDax12S.jpg

h3CKF7z.jpgNGT8UiR.jpg

Spoiler

rUJ5oSV.jpgHCEPNFt.jpg

Angel Dan and YS have a brief convo on the park bench about what I'm not sure but it was civilized lol.

Meanwhile at evil aunt's house she's in her bedroom praising herself to her husband. *vomit*

Now at ballet company. They're having rehearsals. JKW is being very critical of NiNa and the other dancers. After rehearsal, NiNa asks JKW to eat with her. They go to eat like I guess the same place every time when it's NiNa lol it sure seems like it. They're talking about YS but not sure what. Now JKW back at his house at his stalker board. He makes a phone call to someone. 

Meanwhile, next day at mansion. YS and Angel Dan are together. Angel Dan is helping her walk again. He's pushing her hard. Won't help her even when she falls down. Now they're at the park practicing. Per preview stills, he cups her face and gives her words of confidence. She's a bit taken aback. My stream is starting to be stupid. I hope it keeps going till the end. She falls and this time he runs to help her. Then they fall over and he fell on top of her. Then some little kid came up and was chanting something. Was she chanting for them to kiss? Lol not sure but maybe. YS told the girl off but Angel Dan seemed quite pleased by it all. 

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Because he's the second lead ya! And a legit human being lol.:P

Go get some sleep girl :D Good night at my side of the world.

But he ain’t my girl’s. B)

I’m awake. I had an early appointment today. 

Angel Dan and YS go to a lantern festival thing. They meet JKW there. Not sure if done on purpose. I have a feeling that Angel Dan thinks he's supposed to play cupid for JKW and YS. I'm pretty sure he sets them up to be together here. He's watching them from afar. Oh they definitely made some deal. JKW looks at Angel Dan and slightly nods and we get a flashback to when they met each other the other day. What did they scheme? I don't like this....

Angel Dan seems to have lost something. But definitely he did it on purpose I am pretty sure so JKW and YS could be together. JKW carries YS on his back to hang the lanterns. Angel Dan finally walks back up on them. He's watching them curiously. He gets a phone call. YS is calling him. Think he's going to let them be a while longer. He smiles slightly as he watches them. It's kind of a somber, sweet kind of scene. Not sure how I feel. 

8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Angel Dan and YS go to a lantern festival thing. They meet JKW there. Not sure if done on purpose. I have a feeling that Angel Dan thinks he's supposed to play cupid for JKW and YS. I'm pretty sure he sets them up to be together here. He's watching them from afar. Oh they definitely made some deal. JKW looks at Angel Dan and slightly nods and we get a flashback to when they met each other the other day. What did they scheme? I don't like this....

Angel Dan seems to have lost something. But definitely he did it on purpose I am pretty sure so JKW and YS could be together. JKW carries YS on his back to hang the lanterns. Angel Dan finally walks back up on them. He's watching them curiously. He gets a phone call. YS is calling him. Think he's going to let them be a while longer. He smiles slightly as he watches them. It's kind of a somber, sweet kind of scene. Not sure how I feel. 

I could only concentrate on “Carries on back”.

a24f13ea798b7a3ce5935eee5b9b36d7.gif

Next day, there's some big meeting going on with ballet company officials. Well okay it must not be exactly the next day. Cuz YS is walking into the meeting in heels on her own. And shocking everyone. She introduces herself as ballerina YS. JKW smiles, evil aunt looks mad, and NiNa looks worried. 

After the meeting, evil aunt walks up to YS and grabs her. But YS is keeping her composure. You go girl. 

We get a flashback to YS and Angel Dan having a talk at a cafe. He must have made this plan for her.

Now it's night and Angel Dan and YS are toasting to the success of the meeting outside on some stairs. YS starts crying almost. She says thank you Angel Dan for everything. Quite sincerely. He reaches up and rubs her hair. They cheers with wine glasses. They are being cute on the steps. YS is doing some dancing and Angel Dan claps for her. 

OMG what just happened ya'll???? So they were being all cute and then she scooted in to kiss his cheek but he turned his head and accidentally kissed his lips. Then he just went in and kissed her. It was a just tap lips together kind of kiss. But then JKW was standing from afar watching them and what just happened? He looked displeased. Then we got a flashback to a girl dying in his arms and he was wearing a wedding band and why did the girl look like YS to me or was I just imagining it and then we saw a shadow of angel wings on JKW as he watched them kiss. I'M SO CONFUSED HELP PLZ SOMEONE lol

DAMN!!! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! THIS SHOW IS THE MOST PERFECT THING EVER!!!

So JKW is really an angel (whether a fallen one it remains to be seen and the ring is basically his version of Dan's handkerchief) and YS is the doppleganger of his past love. So Dan and YS is basically history repeating itself with an angel and human falling in love. 

ab2gAwS.jpgsohl0B3.jpg

Spoiler

ONOfCOt.jpg

xrEJwK7.jpg

OMG :scream:

Could someone please explain to me ?  What happened at the end.

I'm so shocked and confused.

1 hour ago, briseis said:

So JKW is really an angel and YS is the doppleganger of his past love. So Dan and YS is basically history repeating itself with an angel and human falling in love.

Oh..thank you so much . :wub:  But does it mean that JKW mission in the past failed ? so he can't go back to heaven because of this ?  I'm so confused.

Or because in the past he was trying to be a cupid like Dan but he failed (probably his girl died because of his matchmaking target killed her of jealousy?)  so that's why he said that he must be selfish now, he should have love that girl instead of finding another guy for her ?  

Ummm after that confusing as can be ending....the preview....ummm YS and Angel Dan falling for each other. Angel Dan reading up on how to kiss lol. Ummm his boss doing a face palm probably cause Angel Dan isn't supposed to be the one falling in love. Ummmm YS going back to ballet, maybe telling Angel Dan she likes him or asking if he likes her? I don't know! But seriously what just happened with that ending??????

Archived