Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Seeing it’s an official KBS channel, think Hae Sun will get to read the comments? I couldn’t help commenting! I’m awestruck!! 

Just wow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Dramabeans recap of ep 3-4

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/angels-last-mission-love-episodes-3-4/

0004363296_001_20190527135102130.jpg?typ

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327736wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-infinites-l-battle-it-out-in-angels-last-mission-love

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004363296

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Battle It Out In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

In the released photos, Lee Yeon Seo and Kim Dan refuse to give in to one another. Lee Yeon Seo has a dissatisfied expression on her face with her arms crossed as she looks at Kim Dan, who stares right back. Their faces show that an argument is just around the corner, which proves true in another photo. Grabbing and yanking at each other’s hair, they won’t stop even if it means being covered in cake, cream, and all sorts of bits of food. Lee Yeon Seo looks as though she will never give in, while Kim Dan yells in shock.

It was reported that the two didn’t hold back when it came to breaking down into the fight, showing a realistic argument and drawing laughter from everyone on set.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

As promised , KBS released non-televised full 3.45 min of SHS ‘Swan Lake’ ballet dancing scene.  So beautiful and so proud for her.  :love:

I have nothing to say except than WOW.

So proud of this girl!

• Love 8

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, immorethant said:

As promised , KBS released non-televised full 3.45 min of SHS ‘Swan Lake’ ballet dancing scene.  So beautiful and so proud for her.  :love:

This is truly such a remarkable achievement. Words fail. This is turning into the Daebak drama of 2019!

Thanks @immorethant for all the lovely articles and stuff. Soompi is making it easier for us, aren't they? They release couple articles today all translated. Thanks, @butchixanhdotcom for that lovely Kocawa interview clip, also nicely subbed. I guess nothing left for me to do but giffitti! :w00t:

giphy.gif These from earlier events, but these moments of overwhelming desire to touch one another but the fear of 'misunderstanding' barely, just barely, able to hold them in check for now - but well, as we know, further in the radio interview (when they were less conscious of the probing cameras) L just can't stop putting his angelic fingers on his noona.:wub:

giphy.gif  If I didn't know any better she's a bit salivating....

giphy.gif Probably my favorite. L says 'Omo':phew:

So many treats I didn't even expect on a mere Monday! Happy week 2 of bliss, Chingoos! :naughty::love::innocent:

EDIT - oh and welcome, @Lj and @Liting1 !

EDIT - welcome @athena22 and  @Silver Fall and thank you for those fantabulous gifs!! More, we want more!!

Edited by meechuttso
  • Like 4
  • Love 9

She was SHS stand-in of this scene. :)  :thumbsup:

Don't know if she really had to jump into the water.

MOaf7xa.jpg

(edited) more of BTS

She was also in this hospital/funeral scene.

And from her IG, her name is Kim Sa-Rang,  she is a ballet professional and was also candidated for Miss Korea 2017 competition and she reached the last six  !!!  :scream: 

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Korea)

Wow...so proud for SHS that at least she can train her body in this drama to be the same shape as Miss Korea candidate ...LOL :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

In the released photos, Lee Yeon Seo and Kim Dan refuse to give in to one another. Lee Yeon Seo has a dissatisfied expression on her face with her arms crossed as she looks at Kim Dan, who stares right back. Their faces show that an argument is just around the corner, which proves true in another photo. Grabbing and yanking at each other’s hair, they won’t stop even if it means being covered in cake, cream, and all sorts of bits of food. Lee Yeon Seo looks as though she will never give in, while Kim Dan yells in shock.

It was reported that the two didn’t hold back when it came to breaking down into the fight, showing a realistic argument and drawing laughter from everyone on set.

I hope we all can get to see the behind the scenes for this fighting and throwing cake scene! I can already imagine everyone on set laughing like mad. Please KBS you know what viewers want to see right! Gimme more of these bts scenes of my Icy Princess and Silly Angel!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hi :blush:

I am watching this because I like the lead girl acting. She nailed it. It’s been a long time since I watch this kind of acting in kdramaland 

Btw I like this OST too. I don’t know the meaning but I can relate the emotions of this drama and the melodies from this ost :kiss_wink: this song sounds oldie but I like it :heart: oh I also listened to all the background musics. And I like it. I like it that they also use 1 song from Swan Lake or the nutracker? I forget the title but it is sounds like the song for 4 little swans dancing part? Or don suixote? Whatever I will found it later hahahaha.. the point is I love all the music themes from this drama :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I swear I feel like ... Wow!! Shin Hae Sun did THAT!! She gave Natalie Portman run for her money!! Wow!! 

Shin Hye Sun's performance in the drama is incredible and she does the absolute maximum in the ballet scenes with the limited practice she had. Furthermore, the PD and editing team do wonderful job at combining her performance with that of her ballet double. SHS was cast because of her acting ability and no one can expect her do to all the ballet techniques which take long years to master. However, I think this is where I have only the slightest problem with the drama, and that is the casting Kim Bo Mi as Ni Na. Don't get me wrong, I actually love her character because she is really an atypical second female lead in any many aspects and KBM does a really good job at playing her.

However, the problem I have is that she is a real professional ballerina. She's been dancing ballet since she was 11 years old and even studied it at her university and whether you are a complete amateur or follow ballet theater closely, you can immediately notice the level of her expertise and the difference between her and SHS. Kim Bo Mi has the ballet physique - small, light build, but with strong muscles because ballet requires a lot of strength and is extremely physically demanding -, she has all the techniques (she has absolutely no trouble performing all the pirouettes en pointe) and also has the theatrical acting required for ballet which is different than normal acting because ballerinas' acting ability is hindered by the amount of make-up and the fact that they don't speak, therefore their facial expressions must be more pronounced. Kim Bo Mi has it all and performs everything on her own. Thus, there is always a part of me that has problem believing that Yeon Seo is the superior dancer from the two. It's not because Shin Hye Sun's performance would be lacking in any way considering the circumstance, but I think they should have cast as Ni Na an actress who wasn't a professional ballerina to avoid the confusion and inconsistency. On the other hand, I think it could prove to be helpful when YS will be trying to return to ballet and she could face problem getting back to her former level. At the same time I admire the PD for actually casting a professional for the role, it's extremely rare to happen and I have the highest respect for Kim Bo Mi and her performance, even though I think that in this case it's slightly counterproductive.

wBFWfDC.pngBAsaBh6.pngfL1rih3.png

Spoiler

yIyYWh9.pngi82hP9I.pngd1v6R5X.png3uCXXDi.png

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Overcome Pain And Fear To Film Action Scenes For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Watch: Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Overcome Pain And Fear To Film Action Scenes For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

May 27, 2019
by L. Kim

KBS has released a new behind-the-scenes video for “Angel’s Last Mission: Love“!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a new drama about a cold-hearted ballerina named Lee Yeon Seo (played by Shin Hye Sun) and Dan (played by INFINITE’s L), an angel whose mission is to help her fall in love.

The video begins with the crew preparing to film the scene in which Shin Hye Sun gets into a car accident. A car zooms down the road before flipping with a dramatic crash. The car becomes totally demolished, and rain is added to the scene to make the situation appear even more desperate and hopeless.

The clip then shows Shin Hye Sun sitting in the car with fake blood running down the side of her head. The car suddenly tilts back while the actress is inside it, and although she remains calm, her eyes are wide with fear. The car straightens back up, and a staff member apologetically comments, “You must have been really scared.” Shin Hye Sun looks like she’s on the verge of tears, but being the professional actress she is, she immerses herself in her role as Lee Yeon Seo and completes the scene with her passionate acting.

L then appears on the set in all white, brightening the dark action scene. L and the director are all smiles as they discuss the direction in which he has to walk during the scene. Everything seems to be going smoothly until it’s time for his action scene, during which he hangs from a wire.

As L dangles in the air, a staff member comments, “It looks really fun,” which makes him bluntly respond with a smile, “It hurts.” Despite the fact he’s pulled up higher and higher off the ground, his expression doesn’t change, and he maintains his professionalism up until the very end. However, once the cut sign is given, he whimpers, “It hurts!”

Check out the new behind-the-scenes video below!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, briseis said:

Shin Hye Sun's performance in the drama is incredible and she does the absolute maximum in the ballet scenes with the limited practice she had. Furthermore, the PD and editing team do wonderful job at combining her performance with that of her ballet double. SHS was cast because of her acting ability and no one can expect her do to all the ballet techniques which take long years to master. However, I think this is where I have only the slightest problem with the drama, and that is the casting Kim Bo Mi as Ni Na. Don't get me wrong, I actually love her character because she is really an atypical second female lead in any many aspects and KBM does a really good job at playing her.

However, the problem I have is that she is a real professional ballerina. She's been dancing ballet since she was 11 years old and even studied it at her university and whether you are a complete amateur or follow ballet theater closely, you can immediately notice the level of her expertise and the difference between her and SHS. Kim Bo Mi has the ballet physique - small, light build, but with strong muscles because ballet requires a lot of strength and is extremely physically demanding -, she has all the techniques (she has absolutely no trouble performing all the pirouettes en pointe) and also has the theatrical acting required for ballet which is different than normal acting because ballerinas' acting ability is hindered by the amount of make-up and the fact that they don't speak, therefore their facial expressions must be more pronounced. Kim Bo Mi has it all and performs everything on her own. Thus, there is always a part of me that has problem believing that Yeon Seo is the superior dancer from the two. It's not because Shin Hye Sun's performance would be lacking in any way considering the circumstance, but I think they should have cast as Ni Na an actress who wasn't a professional ballerina to avoid the confusion and inconsistency. On the other hand, I think it could prove to be helpful when YS will be trying to return to ballet and she could face problem getting back to her former level. At the same time I admire the PD for actually casting a professional for the role, it's extremely rare to happen and I have the highest respect for Kim Bo Mi and her performance, even though I think that in this case it's slightly counterproductive.

Hide contents

I’m not going to get into the nitty gritty of what Hae Sun was able to do or what body double achieved on her behalf. Someone who can barely dance in clubs and move her body only if she is drunk (Said by SHS herself), I think it’s a big deal for me! I’m just thinking if she was able to achieve this much in only 4 months, what else could she achieve in an other four? 

Have y’all seen the bruises and red marks on her feet? I can’t help noticing her feet, be it in Press Conference or BTS Photoshoots - it’s even visible in the scenes here and there ... It amazes me how far anyone can go to entertain their audience. So bringing in the BD, I feel I’m disrespecting her. But I would like to think she did most of her own except jumping in the air. lol

Doesn’t matter if KBM is a professional dancer. Good for her. Maybe the director did want a professional in order for him to direct real ballet dancing from all angles. It could have been for technical reasons. I don’t think KBM casting should be a problem. At least it’s balancing out with her bad acting (so far). 

If we are worried KBM will over shadow SHS in the dancing department, I think that is not possible at all. No offence to Bo Mi but it’s hard to take your eyes off Hae Sun in anyway when she is on screen. And she is too good.

I’m not speaking as a fan - If I wasn’t a HS fan before ... I would be after this. The ballet dancing? It’s HS’s show all the way. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don't understand why L and SHS were forced into such a high level of involvement in those potentially-dangerous bridge scenes.

They are both way too vital to the success of the production to risk a possible injury issue.

If either (or both) were unable to continue filming as scheduled, the additional costs would be extremely high.

This production decision made absolutely no sense, in terms of potential costs and likely benefits.

The production team should have handled things differently.

Instead of lauding the actors for their professionalism, in doing their best when forced into dangerous and unnecessary conditions, we should be deriding the production team for their lack of professionalism and shortsightedness.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, briseis said:

Reveal hidden contents

yIyYWh9.pngi82hP9I.pngd1v6R5X.png3uCXXDi.png

I think casting KBM, with her ballet experience, does make some sense.

Yeon-Seo was, three years ago, the better ballerina.

(Probably. We don't currently know what role nepotism played in YS' installation as the lead. It wouldn't surprise if Fantasia was created with the specific purpose of installing YS as the lead, regardless of actual talent. Considering the timeline of Fantasia's existence this seems very plausible, if not likely. Maybe, in reality NN was always the better ballerina- we don't know, yet.)

However, YS has spent the last three years falling out of practice, while Ni-Na has continued to improve. In fact, YS has spent the last 3 years without eyesight.

YS has an awful lot of ground to make up, to get to Ni-Na's current level. (First, she needs to adjust to her new corneas/actually being able to see again!) It makes some sense to have KBM, an experienced ballerina help highlight the vastness of the difference between current YS and current NN.

(If it was my decision, though, I would have just cast ballerinas to stand-in for all ballet scenes, and cast actors to handle all the acting scenes.)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I haven’t been really paying attention to this drama, but I saw a soompi article about knetz praising SHS for her acting, so I decided to watch. I’m so glad I did! I haven’t been this into a new drama for a really long time. Only problem is I regret starting so early cause now I have to wait for new episodes :tears:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, choco milo said:

I haven’t been really paying attention to this drama, but I saw a soompi article about knetz praising SHS for her acting, so I decided to watch. I’m so glad I did! I haven’t been this into a new drama for a really long time. Only problem is I regret starting so early cause now I have to wait for new episodes :tears:

I think, that’s everyone’s issue. 

I, myself, started watching a show after ages. Was it DOTS or SWDBS? I missed the kind of excitement we had during those times! Got it back with this show! B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, briseis said:

I think the casting is on point though. I mean Kim Bomi's Nina being a ballerina definitely makes it easier to film the ballet aspects of the show. I think she does well with what is given but I don't know if she has better range as an actor to do more and leave a bigger impact. We don't even know if she will have much screen time in the coming weeks though, it may be moderate or it may be even less that what we see right now. Lets not forget one thing, this show is not one of those 'Fallen ballerina regains her glory' stories. It is about a character named Yeon Seo who happens to be a ballerina. She has lost her parents, her eyesight, one thing dear to her ballet, she can't perform that and she is surrounded by vultures ready to rip her apart. This girl has lost all her passion for life, positivity, light, faith in others and is unable to trust anybody. She has closed her heart to others completely. This is a show about how this cynics gains back pieces of her broken heart and makes it whole again. The emotional wreck that Yeon Seo is, I doubt a ballerina who may nail the moves of ballet can pull that off. Her scene where she watches the video tapes and cries her heart out is testament to that. In the hand of a lesser actor, that scene could have been a disaster. They needed an actor with the range and capability to immerse us with her performance, so they probably consciously chose an actor. They can always have a stand in/body double help with the ballet scenes but I have a feeling it will not be much of a focus in the coming episodes. For all we know, Yeon Seo may find her happiness without centering it all around her ability and success as a ballerina.

• Like 6
  • Love 4