Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

This show ruined my sleep. I can’t go back to it. I’m gonna have heavy eyes all day. Sighs. :lol:

31 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Lots of talking scenes today, which I can't translate. 

Agree with @Ni Wen  that I should watch Eng sub, probably there are many interesting points in the dialogue.

But the last scene is very good and I love SHS's acting (and she's so beautiful in this scene).

And Dan was so pure which I'm not surprise that what he said and did was able to shake YS's heart.

P.S. I noticed that today's streaming connection was worse giving some jerky images. And there were more CF after the opening titie (made total running time today almost 70 min). Probably more people watched this episode.

P.S.#2  Thinking of it .  So funny.   He can dance, but he can't drive. :joy:

P.S. #3  We see a glimpse of first YS's happy smile. I think. :relaxed::kiss_wink:

These GiFs are too big for me to steal it and upload it on twitter! :ph34r::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I watched the stream but no time to recap. Didn't understand much anyways. 

That aunt, so evil, same with NiNa's sister. Aunt broke into a room in YS's house (thanks to a staffer's help) and stole a whole bunch of documents. Not sure what the documents were about, maybe something to do with Fantasia company? 

Artistic Director...JKW...don't trust him for a second! He seems borderline obsessive over YS doing ballet again. He clearly doesn't care about her as a person, just about her dancing again. It's kinda creepy. I wonder if his motives aren't partially selfish too, like 'I'm the one who brought back the great dancer'. Anyways...

My favorite scene was the end! I loved when they started dancing. Even though Angel Dan was drunk as a skunk lol. I especially like how it was kinda awkward at first, and YS seemed hesitant, but towards the end, she was starting to feel it, and I could really sense that. Even a hint of a smile from her. Love :heart:

Opening clip...he's so gentle with her :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

God this is killing me as I cannot watch the episode yet as I am managing an event for one of my client. I feel like crying but will have to endure. 

P.s. thanks Chingus for all your recaps of today's eps.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

God this is killing me as I cannot watch the episode yet as I am managing an event for one of my client. I feel like crying but will have to endure. 

P.s. thanks Chingus for all your recaps of today's eps.

I’m gonna feel way that tomorrow. I won’t be able to watch until the subs are out ... I have to go out of town! Ah!! There better be some interesting scenes!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

After rewatching the final scenes 5 times,  I have this same feeling too. 

Good night everyone.

:love::blush::innocent:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

So it seems that the people who wanted to see the scene featuring YS on the crosswalk with her cane are going to get their wish tomorrow - in the preview, she is wearing the same dress, coat, shoes, earrings and lipstick. 

P.S: The original preview following after the episode features the OST by Kim Myung Soo (L).

JCikdJ2.jpg2zs2w02.pngpPBdSpZ.png

Spoiler

H4Mx4wq.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

After seeing Director in the still, I don’t know why I wanted to see this scene. 

• Like 1

At what time the next OST is releasing? Did it mention? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Why is he so near her? :ph34r:

We still don’t know what happened between these two, if they know each other before ... I really hope they didn’t have any kind of relationship! 

17 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Finally it's Wednesday already! I can't wait to see new episode tonight!!!! Thanks in advance for those who will be doing watching live and can update :D

But it's bad that I'm only looking forward to see the otp scenes now. From last scene last episode, I hope no one opens the door to LDG, don't disturb my otp having their save-princess-with-angel-wings moment ok, please! Go home and eat cake yourself dear:P

So no second lead syndrome? :lol:

Seriously, chingus it's always better when your heart is divided between many hot guys and you don't know who to pick...

I have always enjoyed more the rom-com where the heroine dates one of the guys and realizes after, that her heart belong to the other. It's more real and mature to be attracted to one man for the wrong reasons, only to discover after that there's someone else who is more suitable :D  

That's the worst i wish to our pretty ballerina; she's so alone, she deserves double dose of love!:heart::heart:  

Though i must admit the chemistry looks way better with Dan/KMS. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@titania1000

I don’t believe in second lead syndrome & whenever I find myself rooting for them, I stop watching and pray for them to have their own show! :lol:

I like my love stories sweet and simple (aka passionate and sexy). That’s why I’m really choosy with my dramas! Not everything and every chemistry (even with leads) makes me happy. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

After seeing Director in the still, I don’t know why I wanted to see this scene. 

If it's a flashback scene it means they know and met each other before? 

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

So no second lead syndrome? :lol:

Seriously, chingus it's always better when your heart is divided between many hot guys and you don't know who to pick...

No SLS at all this show as yet. Because the chemistry between her and KMS is way too good for me to root for any other pairing plus Director kinda annoyed me in his scenes today :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Take heart, @titania1000 Yeon-Seo is a bit shaken by JGW now.

And I guess no english subs yet?

Spoiler

Nina suffers from bulimia and JGW confronts her and tells her to be selfish to be a great ballerina, to restore to her the confidence she lacks.

This girl is toast. He knows everythung about her, and she's going to rise for him.

Fantastic ep 5-6!! Another Daebak eposode!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

No SLS from me. In fact I really dislike love triangles and am trying to think if there was ever one that I didn't mind....hmmm....

Nick Miller GIF - Nick Miller GIFs

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@titania1000

I don’t believe in second lead syndrome & whenever I find myself rooting for them, I stop watching and pray for them to have their own show! :lol:

I like my love stories sweet and simple (aka passionate and sexy). That’s why I’m really choosy with my dramas! Not everything and every chemistry (even with leads) makes me happy. :lol:

I can get why it could be stressful to pick a side!

To be honest, i rarely have to pick a favourite because i rarely watch rom-com (last time was in 2016). It takes an exceptional actress like SHS to make me change my mind. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

If it's a flashback scene it means they know and met each other before? 

No SLS at all this show as yet. Because the chemistry between her and KMS is way too good for me to root for any other pairing plus Director kinda annoyed me in his scenes today :D

You know that i was teasing you:lol:: her chemistry with KMS is pure gold! The best she had since a very long time. Of course, we all want more of it. Basically 120 min of only them each week would be perfect!  

But she usually has sizzling chemistry with older guys and they looked damned fine (classy and hot)  with LDG in the pics and vids of today's episode :wub: 

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Take heart, @titania1000 Yeon-Seo is a bit shaken by JGW now.

And I guess no english subs yet?

Reveal hidden contents

Nina suffers from bulimia and JGW confronts her and tells her to be selfish to be a great ballerina, to restore to her the confidence she lacks.

This girl is toast. He knows everythung about her, and she's going to rise for him.

Fantastic ep 5-6!! Another Daebak eposode!

Finally, some good news for my multishipper heart! 

But there's no way that he doesn't have double intention and Dan is (in the vids) extremely aware of of him, to not say jealous (probably too soon).  

3 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

No SLS from me. In fact I really dislike love triangles and am trying to think if there was ever one that I didn't mind....hmmm....

It can happen to me to enjoy triangles if the second lead is a very good character by himself and not necessarily a villain.

It happens more often in the genres that i watch like  slice of life drama and thrillers,  where the romance and triangles are often way lighter. 

I have few examples:

in Misaeng, i was rooting for Jang Geu Rae and An Young Yi but Kang Haneul was such an excellent actor that i was ok at the end when the drama pushed more Baek Gi's relationship with Young Yi. 

In Signal, Jo Jin Woong and Kim Hye Su were the king and queen of the drama and their characters had the most tragic, moving and powerful romance but Lee Je Hoon's character ended up making my heart and my head a mess. I didn't know anymore what i wanted for our heroes.

In Different Dreams, Lim Ju Hwan's performance is stealing everyone's heart and make it very hard to hate him for being in the way of our spy heroes!           

Let's see if Kang Woo is a bad or good guy and if he can make me change my heart! 

By the way, the subs are out!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm late but thanks everyone for your recaps and comments! I'll have to wait till the subs are out. ^_^

Today's sweet scenes of our OTP is.... :wub::D

944fe24f-f6e7-45f9-827c-5896c1bf95f7-ori

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Thanks @briseis for those good news!

Stable numbers and still n°1!  :w00t:

But one night and 4 four rom-com/melo!:huh:

Aren't the networks chopping off the branch they’re sitting on?.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, briseis said:

Angel's Last Mission: Love has recorded it's highest rating so far:

KBS #AngelsLastMissionLove: 8.2% | 9.4%

MBC #OneSpringNight: 4% | 6.1%

SBS #MyAbsoluteBoyfriend: 2.5% | 2.7%

tvN #HerPrivateLife: 2.5%

OCN #SaveMe2: 1.7%

Source: twitter

yahooooooooooo the rating almost raised 18 No problem!  Cat Expression WeChat Expression

Thank you so much for letting us to know the ratingskiss. Today episode was so cute! I really love that. wow both of our leads just perfect together.pikagirl

OMG Kim Dan why you so pure and innocent why? seriously I will die if he continue to be cute and nice and bubbly like that.Imloved

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Good Morning !

Thank you @briseis :wub:  I'm so glad with the rating.  I hope tonight's episode will reach 10%  

Looks like Soompi is so excited with this drama too.

Never seen fast rating report like this from them...LOL :kiss_wink: 

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun’s New Drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Achieves Highest Ratings Yet

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328483wpp/infinites-l-and-shin-hye-suns-new-drama-angels-last-mission-love-achieves-highest-ratings-yet

Nothing much to say because I haven't watched Eng sub.

Only thing I learn from last night's episode is that 

This is what we called 'Fantasy'

gz6n27p.png

And this is 'Magical'

Rdbzca5.png

• Like 3
  • Love 10