[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 hour ago, briseis said:

The OST Part 3 performed by Kim Myung Soo (L) will be released tomorrow, June 5.

Has his song been played in the drama yet? Mianhaeyo I'm not familiar with his voice :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woahhh new OST!! I have been waiting for this one! @almldan it's the male voice that is... low and deep haha and it's a slow song. So far there are only two songs that are sung by male artists and the song is not OST 1 :D

Also KBS is releasing contents every few days and we are kept satisfied and not lacking of contents!! Hope they keep doing it until the end :3 :heart:

8 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Why i think KW's past lover death was a suicide? I have this feel...:ph34r:

But where would she have shot herself? Seemed like blood was coming from her back which wouldn't be suicide. But it was kind of hard to tell.

48 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

But where would she have shot herself? Seemed like blood was coming from her back which wouldn't be suicide. But it was kind of hard to tell.

A possible theory: she was about to shoot him but she shot herself... He was on his knees... :ph34r: BTW i don't like KW. He's a kind of two-faces...

I have an other theory. This time it’s for those who think it may be YS with memo loss.

What if YS thought KW to be Dan from childhood? KW fell in love with her and hid the truth ... which let to some kind of consequences shown in the flashback? 

It feels like I’m writing a fanfic! :lol:

Myung Soo’s IG update.

He is at the sea (also with Yeon Seo, I think)

Actually earlier he posted 2 below pics and said that today is Wednesday don’t forget to watch ALML at 10  pm.

Then he realized that it’s Tuesday, so he deleted the post :joy:

wjCbfsJ.jpg

eB523cf.jpg

13 hours ago, jakey09 said:

It’s funny how after ‘that’ Hae Sun suddenly bursts out laughing shyly and MS was still into it! I think even HS didn’t expect that to happen! 

I remember how GYJ was so into the kiss he failed to hear 'cut' :lol: Maybe it's the SHS magic. Just kidding! 

Ok, KBS... You better outdo this kiss on the next one. 

I’m tired of seeing him in that grey coat! :(

Then I’m like yay he got new clothes seeing him in white coat! 

2 hours ago, mylovekge said:

I remember how GYJ was so into the kiss he failed to hear 'cut' :lol: Maybe it's the SHS magic. Just kidding! 

Ok, KBS... You better outdo this kiss on the next one. 

Guys want to kiss her. I don’t blame them! :wub:

I was wondering what could be the reason makers chose this OST? 

”Give me something sweeter. Show that you love me.” This sentence kinda tell us what @briseis already analyzed in her post about YS & her wanting love from Dan. 

Half the lyrics talk about kisses. It’s funny how YS/Dan first introduction to each other was a kiss and then they kissed way earlier than the development of their relationship. How early is early is still debatable. :lol:

What I’m simply trying to ask is ... can we expect more kisses?! 

5 hours ago, briseis said:

Tempted

Dan’s (un)inspired plans to set his client up with a fallen angel, the ballet art director, just keep getting thwarted by Yeon Seo herself and his own heart and I’m all for it because love is not something you can command, control or plan. It suddenly appears and destroys even the best laid out plans. Love doesn’t care for schedules or missions. Even though Dan spent the better part of the episode pushing YS together with KJW, the moment her lips accidently touch his he is completely under her spell and succumbs to the temptation. There is nothing celestial or angelic about the way Dan looks at Yeon Seo - it’s raw, intense and utterly human. He acts on pure instinct because in that moment he just can’t resist her. He looks at her with this incredibly intense longing and simply goes for that kiss, listening to his heart and body instead of his brain.

In my previous posts, I wrote about how everything that happened until now happened because Dan’s own curiosity and emotions got the better of him, it all happened out of his free will - he didn’t have to follow YS in that park, but he wanted to, he didn’t have save her that night, but he wanted to, nor did he have to kiss her. He kissed her because he wanted to. I think that these aspects of one’s wants, needs and free will are extremely important for the whole story and this scene, as well, because at the very beginning of their little picnic there was a huge emphasis put on the fact that YS and Dan are not drinking alcohol; a substance which influences the decision-making and behaviour of people. They kisses each other because they desired it.

I think my body is the issue…When I hear her criticisms, my blood pressure skyrockets. But when I feel closer to her, my face itches. 

That kiss is the culmination of all those stolen looks, gentle touches, near-kisses and dances under the moon. While Dan was watching human couples he observed them with a pensive, melancholic and slightly resigned look, very similar to the one he has when he’s watching YS from afar. Does he feel regret, that YS would kiss another man? A hint of envy or jealousy, perhaps? Or does he wonder how it would feel like if he kissed her himself? I think the thought of kissing YS has been on Dan’s mind since the moment that little girl interrupted them in the park. And even though he doesn’t yet understand it, deep down Dan is already aware that both his heart and body react to Yeon Seo, that he is very much affected by her nearness.

He probably wanted YS to have her first kiss with him.

Which reminds me, that was YS’s first kiss right? 

I wonder if they will mention anything about it. 

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Actually earlier he posted 2 below pics and said that today is Wednesday.

Then he realized that it’s Tuesday, so he deleted the post :joy:

It's so nice that he's always updating on Wednesdays and Thursdays to ask fans to tune in at 10pm. Can't he tell Hyesun to do that too? I wanna see her updates so badly. Yeah... and the manager is not helping. :wacko:

a67e067e-33fa-4989-9f8f-45b0b3da7e0b-ori

@Liting1 i got a feeling your wish will come true. 

Tell me he's doing a double for Kim Dan please. 

Hae Sun probably told her man to take care of promotions seeing he got more followers as an idol. :lol:

Not only that woman hates moving around, she even hates moving her fingers on social media. 

tumblr_p1weyoXwIt1sjw2n5o1_500.gif

Every time when I read Korean articles I found that google translator always translate Ji Kang Woo's name as 'rainfall'.

So I look at his name in Hangul and found that 강우 (Kang Woo) means 'rainfall'.

Don't know if it's intention of the writer.

But it seems that currently Dan is afraid when it's raining and he will hide himself and hence gives opportunity for Kang Woo to get close to Yeon-Seo. So rainfall is now his nemesis. 

However, noticing from the official poster that it's raining but Dan's holding umbrella for Yeon-Seo,  he's not afraid of the rain anymore, so I hope this will represent the end of the drama that Dan will overcome this 'rainfall' Kang-Woo for his girl Yeon-Seo.  :love:

angel-last-mission-in-love-KBS-cover.jpg

** and Yeon-Seo also has another meaning as 'Love Letter'  :rolleyes::wub:

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Can't he tell Hyesun to do that too? I wanna see her updates so badly. Yeah... and the manager is not helping. :wacko:

Just saw instagram story of SHS's manager and made me LOL..just like you said @Ni Wen, she just posted her own photo at the sea, no SHS photo :joy:  (but at least good to know that SHS must be there too).

And if you visit the Jade garden and buy some drinks there, look at the cup sleeve. :love:

10 hours ago, almldan said:

Has his song been played in the drama yet? Mianhaeyo I'm not familiar with his voice :sweatingbullets:

This is the song:

9 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

8 hours ago, lolly84 said:

A possible theory: she was about to shoot him but she shot herself... He was on his knees... :ph34r: BTW i don't like KW. He's a kind of two-faces...

I think we have already established that it wasn't suicide. She has her back turned to KJW and most importantly, look at the position of her hands, they are spread and down, they are not holding anything and all the blood is coming from her back. Look at the puddle of blood on the ground and all the the blood is on her back, not at the front of the body. She was clearly protecting JKW. If she wanted to shoot herself, JKW wouldn't be kneeling so close to her and waiting for her to kill herself, he would be rushing to her so he could stop her. Look at his shocked expression in the second picture, he clearly didn't expect her to protect him. When we first see him in that scene, he is kneeling and his head is bend, he looks like he is ready to die/get killed/take punishment. Finally, if she really shot herself, WHERE IS THE GUN? There is no gun lying on the ground.

iYSjF3T.pngtiPtpwB.png

Spoiler

n6xvWRK.pngBQ3Oj1D.png

Archived