[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

I like Hye Sun from Stranger; I shipped Ha Jung Woo with her not Bae Do Na 

even I like so much BDN too.

It seems like it's Netflix who makes the sub right ???

I have Netflix but it's always a little late

So I'll watch raw tout à l'heure hehehehe

Tonight I have 2 favorites drama Sring night and this one

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up earl for VLive Special but it was too early and I was quite sleepy! :lol: I went back to sleep. I hope the IV is still there on VLive! 

I have important meetings today so by the time I reach home hopefully the episode is subbed. 

Good to hear great things so far. 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

That was, um... SUPER-Daebak!

Never seen anything like it. I cried early, then for some reason just bawled at the 20minute mark at the park when she picks up the handkerchief.:bawling:

This drama has it ALL, folks. Get yourself a subbed stream and get ready to be floored! It wasn't hyped enough if you asked me.

My favorite part was her 'speech' at the performance-gala, fundraiser. Wow, what venom, what completely utterly spiteful speech!:rage:

Real life calls me back, but shall return for more. Thanks for all the links, Chingoos! :innocent:

Watched the subbed version. Before watching I knew this would be great but it turned out much better than what expected. I think I can already see it being my favourite dramas of 2019. The music and acting had been really great. Really excited for 2nd episode.

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Does anybody know if VLive special is still on VLive? Conference clips are there but couldn’t find that one .... help!! @meechuttso @immorethant @Ni Wen

The link is still there https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059  but I don't why it kept saying that the playback video is still loading. 

Probably V-Live is doing some editing or adding official sub and will show us later ?

1 hour ago, cantera said:

Watched the subbed version. Before watching I knew this would be great but it turned out much better than what expected. I think I can already see it being my favourite dramas of 2019. The music and acting had been really great. Really excited for 2nd episode.

I totally agree with you , @cantera.

Frankly, this show owns me! It’s so freaking perfect and gorgeous. During the last few seconds of his alloted time on Earh, he stops time and breaks literally every rule there is to save her, knowing full well that he will turn into dust and smoke.

Considering YS is going to regain her sight in the next episode, my guess is that either Dan does something to cure her, but a more probable solution is that her driver put his name on the list of potential cornea donors for her so she will receive his cornea transplant. It would be a touching gesture even more so considering how terrible YS has been to him while he never gave up on her and was her sole protector; basically he was her guardian angel. And now, as he lies dying protecting YS, Dan is there and takes up the role of YS's guardian angel and protector upon himself. 

tumblr_prxgzrNN5Z1s8t96qo5_540.jpg

In other news, the first two episodes recorded 7.3% and 9.2% ratings.

9.2 !!!!

OMG  :scream: :kiss_wink::love:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002917575

'단 하나의 사랑' 9.2%로 수목극 1위…'봄밤' 6.0%

KBS 2TV singing drama 'Angel's Last Mission : Love', which was first broadcast on the 22nd, recorded 7.3% -9.2% ratings. (Nielsen Korea, based on nationwide households)

MBC "Spring night", which is broadcasted at 9:00 pm, which is one hour earlier according to the viewing pattern of the changed viewers, showed 3.9% -6.0%. SBS 'My Absolute Boyfriend' was 2.6% -3.0%, down 0.5% point from last broadcast (3.5%).

'Angel's Last Mission : Love' recorded the highest audience rating of the same day, and announced the start of the good play. It is slightly less than the previous "Doctor Prisoner" one or two times (8.4% -9.8%).

‘단 하나의 사랑’ 첫방 어땠나? 신혜선♥김명수 판타지 로코 터졌다

How was 'Angel's Last Mission: Love' premiere ? 

Shin Hye ♥ Sun Kim Myung Soo Fantasy Rom-com explosion !

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000733637&lfrom=twitter

0000733637_001_20190523082912132.jpg?typ

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Premieres As No. 1 Drama In Time Slot, “One Spring Night” Takes 2nd Place

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326600wpp/angels-last-mission-love-premieres-as-no-1-drama-in-time-slot-one-spring-night-takes-2nd-place

5 hours ago, briseis said:

Frankly, this show owns me! It’s so freaking perfect and gorgeous. During the last few seconds of his alloted time on Earh, he stops time and breaks literally every rule there is to save her, knowing full well that he will turn into dust and smoke.

Considering YS is going to regain her sight in the next episode, my guess is that either Dan does something to cure her, but a more probable solution is that her driver put his name on the list of potential cornea donors for her so she will receive his cornea transplant. It would be a touching gesture even more so considering how terrible YS has been to him while he never gave up on her and was her sole protector; basically he was her guardian angel. And now, as he lies dying protecting YS, Dan is there and takes up the role of YS's guardian angel and protector upon himself. 

Ah, so you think the kind guardian gentleman will be the eye donor - yes that would be awesome .

This drama is seriously gorgeous in so many ways. But at the heart of it is the script and the dialog and the lines, which my ears just loved. In SHS's previous work '30but17', there was a Jennifer character who would quote 4-syllable tidbits of wisdom at poignant (or not so) moments throughout, kind of as a narrator-punctuation mark, for the viewers to get the punchline here and there to guide us and keep our focus.

In ALM:L, we have the Angel Dan himself doing that narrator work - he's the observer and the detached (not detached enough, to our delight) commentator showing us the obvious and the absurd, the ironies and juxtapositions that present themselves, etc. So these are some of those moments that caught my attention, although others on the social media have already commented much more.

15:18
It is said that a ballerina dies twice
First when she stops dancing, second when her breath stops
When the dance disappeared... it was bitter pitch-darkness
Is there a need to wait for the second death?
Rather, to welcome both deaths... I had desired

Spoiler

발레리나는 2번 죽는다고한다
첫번쩨는 춤을그만둘때, 두번쩨는 숨이멈출때
춤이사라지자... 원통 암흑이었다
두번쩨 죽음을기다릴 피료가있을까?
차라리 두죽음을 맞이하길... 나는 바랬다

20:05
Not all persons met with tragedy go astray as you have
Nor do they all jump off a bridge like you have

Spoiler

비극을 맞이한 인간이 다그대처럼 삤뚤어지지는않아
다 그대처럼 다리에서 뛰어내리지도않고

49:40
How about hang myself in the bathroom and show up as a corpse?  You know, make it dramatic?

Spoiler

화장실에서 목을매서 시체로나타나는건 어떯가? ... 드라마틱 하게요

49:52
To the extent that you pity me, or perchance to the extent that you feel a schadenfreude
We would appreciate your full (impactful!!) support

Spoiler

제가 불쌍한만큼, 혹시제가 쌤통인만큼
팍팍후원해주시기바랍니다

50:25
But when the sun wanes, the moon is bound to prosper**

Spoiler

하지만 해가 짧아지면 달이흥하는 법이죠?

** have fun

50:30
As you know I went blind and (SHS acting, her frown here is Daebak)
Nina debuted successfully as a pinch hitter...

Spoiler

아시다시피 저는 눈이멀었고,
니나는 성공적인 대타데뷰를했어요

50:42
To the extent that this story is fun for you,
Or to the extent that you want to pretend to have the inside scoop
We would appreciate your full (impactful ! !) support for the Fantasia Ballet Company

Spoiler

이얘기가 재미있는만큼, 또어디가서아는체하실만큼,
판타시아 발레단에, 팍! 팍! 후원해주시기바랍니다

54:43
O Thou foolish one,
The beautiful dance at the tip of your toes
Has denied*** the surly**** words at the tip of your tongue,
Therefore thank the One who has gifted you with talent

Spoiler

어리석은자여
그대의 발끝의 아름다운 춤이
그대의 혀끝의 못된말을 우겼으니
재주를 주신분께 감사하라

*** or overcome   **** crabby/ugly/foul

There is so much there, and I could go on. It was the most satisfying 1st episode work of any that my favorite actress has done, or any work I've ever anticipated, and I have no doubt this will be her (and KMS's) finest work to date.

:expressionless: (expressions fail)

I just watched the first episode with subs. Boy I really started tearing up at the end. The scene was so beautiful and tragic. Yeon Seo is really relatable to me at least like when I faced a lot of depression. Feeling like everything/everyone is against you, pitying yourself, saying you want to die...but then when faced with death, you realize you don't really want to die, you want to live. Man it's like, I get that. I really hate that Mr Jo is gonna be dead and her last words to him were "stop acting like my father" because you can see how much Mr Jo cared for her. She's going to be real heartbroken over that. We haven't found out how her parents died yet, have we? I was kind of confused on the relationship between her and the director of the company/aunt/distant cousin/evil lady...do they actually have a familial relationship or not? The same with Ni Na...are her and Yeon Seo related? 

As for our angel Dan, he has such a kind heart, so I hope he doesn't get too punished for saving YS. I guess his punishment is going to be finding her love. Will he become visible to all the humans during that time period then, I wonder...I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Also I'm very curious when and how he died. It seems like he was appointed protector of animals around his current age. If he died as a child, what's he been up to till now? Maybe children cannot be angels. I hope they explain it. 

I wonder if we will get to meet the deity aka God in the series at all. 

Oh yeah, one more thing, the OSTs are going to be amazing! 

Looking forward to episode 2! 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001297831

I love this article! Google translate is understandable (pasted two parts that i so agree with) but I would love proper translation too:P. Yes it's something called the ShinHye Sun magic!

It is the magic of Shin Hae-sun, the 'fairy fairy'. It is a completely different charm than previous works and once again set the hearts of viewers. 

Shin Hye-seon showed a 180-degree smoke transformation from his previous work, "Thirty, but seventeen." 

[Y피플] 이번에도 通했다...'흥행 요정' 신혜선의 매직

본문듣기 설정

기사입력2019.05.23. 오전 11:33
최종수정2019.05.23. 오전 11:34

'흥행 요정' 신혜선의 매직이다. 전작과는 전혀 다른 매력으로 다시 한번 시청자들의 마음을 정조준했다.

신혜선은 지난 22일 처음 방송된 KBS2 수목드라마 '단, 하나의 사랑'(극본 최윤교, 연출 이정섭)에서 불의의 사고를 당해 눈이 멀게 된 발레리나 이연서 역을 맡아 등장했다. 아름다운 발레리나였던 그는 불의의 사고로 두 눈을 잃었다. 그로 인해 까칠하고 냉소적인 성격을 가지게 됐다. 신혜선은 그런 캐릭터의 매력을 한껏 살려내며 극의 몰입도를 높였다.

'단, 하나의 사랑'은 사랑을 믿지 않는 발레리나와 큐피드를 자처한 사고뭉치 천사의 판타스틱 천상 로맨스를 그린 작품이다. 아름다운 발레의 향연, 천사와의 환상적 만남 등을 예고, 막강 비주얼 드라마로 첫 회부터 화제작으로 급부상했다. 23일 닐슨코리아 시청률조사회사에 따르면 이날 방송된 '단, 하나의 사랑'은 1회 7.3%, 2회 9.2%의 압도적인 시청률로 출발했다. 작품 보는 탁월한 눈을 지닌 신혜선의 선구안이 이번에도 통한 것.

이연서는 사고 이후 예민하고 차가워진 이연서는 자신을 곁에서 보필해주는 직원들에게 독설도 서슴지 않는가 하면, 자신을 희롱하는 남자들에겐 호신술과 지팡이로 제압했다. 그는 "장님 아니고 시각장애인. 따라 해봐"라고 잔뜩 날 선 모습을 보였다.

이연서의 불운은 지속됐다. 각막 기증자가 나타날 듯하다 번번이 취소됐다. 부모님 기일에 맞춰 열린 판타지아 문화 재단 20주년 기념 파티에 참석했다가 교통사고까지 나면서 또다시 생명의 위태로움에 처했다. 시력을 잃고 발레마저 접을 수밖에 없었던 이연서가 곁에 있던 천사 단(김명수)에게 처음으로 "살고 싶어. 매일매일 죽고 싶었는데. 살고 싶다고"라고 속마음을 털어놓았다.

신혜선은 전작 '서른이지만 열일곱입니다'에서 보여준 순수했던 모습과는 180도 다른 연기 변신을 선보였다. 시선 처리가 중요한 시각장애인 연기부터 가시 돋치고 냉소적인 모습, 금세 슬픔이 차오른 내면 연기을 소화했다. 차갑게 얼어붙은 이연서의 서사를 촘촘하게 표현하며 그의 감정에 몰입하게 했다.

발레리나 역을 위한 노력도 소홀히 하지 않았다. 앞서 드라마 제작발표회에서 최수진 안무감독은 신혜선에 대해 "발레뿐 아니라, 몸 상태를 위해 필라테스 등 다양한 방법으로 빠르게 트레이닝을 시켜야 했는데 단 한 번도 못 한다 아프다는 말없이 다시 해보겠다는 말로 저를 괴롭히더라"면서 "발레리나의 모습을 아름답게 표현해주려 애쓰는 모습이 감동적이었다"고 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 아름다운 선이 중요한 발레리나의 면모를 완벽하게 구현해낸 신혜선의 이런 노력은 방송에서 빛을 발휘했다.

무엇보다 향후 천사 단과 이연서가 보여줄 판타지 로맨스에 대한 기대가 높다. 단은 교통사고로 죽을 위기에 처한 이연서의 절박한 목소리를 외면하지 않았다. 예고편을 통해 이연서과 단의 좌충우돌 호흡이 예고된 만큼, 두 사람이 향후 선보일 만남이 어떨지 궁금증을 자아낸다.

2013년 드라마 '학교 2013'으로 데뷔한 신혜선은 드라마 '고교처세왕'(2014) '오 나의 귀신님'(2015) '그녀는 예뻤다'(2015) '아이가 다섯'(2016) '푸른 바다의 전설'(2016) '비밀의 숲'(2017) '황금빛 내 인생'(2017~2018) '서른이지만 열일곱입니다'(2018) '사의찬미'(2018) 등 쉬지 않고 작품에 출연하며 내공을 쌓아왔다. 신혜선은 꾸준하게 자신의 길을 걸어오며 '흥행 요정'의 자리까지 굳건하게 지키고 있는 것. 과연 '단, 하나의 사랑'을 통해서는 어떤 연기력으로 시청자들을 놀라게 할지 관심이 쏠린다.

YTN Star 조현주 기자(jhjdhe@ytnplus.co.kr)
[사진제공=KBS]

Watched & I’m crazy in love with Lee Yeon-Seo. :wub: Once upon a time, there’s Yeon-Tae, Jianny, Seo-Ri & now, Lee Yeon-Seo! Is there a character Hae Sun can’t nail?! Like seriously!! It may end up being one of her best characters yet! I’m so confident for her future scenes ... it’s only the first episode but let me ask ... where’s that Award of hers at the end of this year?! 

I really didn’t fall for OST when they aired it in the Promo But the moment “You are my Angel” OST came, I literally had goosebumps! :o It’s a sweet yet powerful score! 

I was was really impressed with L! To be honest, I have never been a fan nor I liked his characters in the past! But he is really making me fall for him! He has improved a lot as an actor and those dimples!! 

Both of of them are really suiting each other! I already liked the secretary! I enjoy watching her in shoes and of course DJW is doing an excellent job playing the evil! LDG will keep on irritating me for obvious reasons ... Thank God, he wasn’t shown much for now! :lol:

The fact that YS could sense Dan ... I’m really intrigued! How & why?! Sometimes I felt she can actually see him and maybe hear him after their first encounter but not letting it show. Part of the twist? Speaking of Twists, it was a good surprise that she was blind from the beginning and not cause by the accident shown in Promos.

I loved the bedroom scene and that specific moment I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about ... can we have more bedroom scenes in the future?! 

And HOW GORGEOUS HAE SUN IS LOOKING ALL THE TIME!! B)

I really want live streaming for tomorrow! 

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

The link is still there https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059  but I don't why it kept saying that the playback video is still loading. 

Probably V-Live is doing some editing or adding official sub and will show us later ?

I hope so that’s the case! Usually it doesn’t matter ... the video can still work and folks can work on subs I think. I hope they didn’t pull it off! 

I don't know why but I actually LOVE Yeonseo in this scene. She's so natural here like making herself so comfy in bed! :lol:

She needs to hold a handkerchief to sleep, that sense of insecurity.

L was cute too. That scene of them pulling the handkerchief reminded me of how he pulled at her jacket in yesterday's radio interview :P

I would have imagine them having so much fun doing this pulling handkerchief scene! :joy:

Archived