Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

other clips from ep1

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I dig the little Healer homage by the director in this scene. (Even the rooftop looks similar)

sqT6Mjc.pngHvKtVXC.pngIVJE8nr.png

Spoiler

DkvRVIu.png0ELZJTo.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Same as me...

Shin Hye Sun's acting is really good , the ending I cried out over the accident

The drama is really fun. Shin Hye Sun's acting is so good,  I am all in tears.

Myung Soo is the best . Shin Hye Sun acting blew my minds.

Shin Hye Sun acted so good as being visual impaired, like she really can't see.

And many more...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have to wait for KBS World for the eng subbed episode. But couldn't resist watching those clips on IG. Without doubt Hyesun's acting is :thumbsup:. Since when does this girl fail us right. I'm sure no one doubt her acting skills already.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

19 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I have to wait for KBS World for the eng subbed episode

Yes, watching Eng sub must be far better. Because there're many dialogues of Yeon-Seo which I think they are spiteful words that will make those great scenes greater if I can understand.

And the last scene, it will haunt me forever, with her voice, her eyes , pleading for help....like seeing Young Eun-Soo back from death again. So powerful :bawling:  Just think of this scene, I'm ready to cry again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Yes, watching Eng sub must be far better. Because there're many dialogues of Yeon-Seo which I think they are spiteful words that will make those great scene greater if I can understand.

And the last scene, it will haunt me forever, with her voice, her eyes , pleading for help....like seeing Young Eun-Soo back from death again. So powerful :bawling:  Just think of this scene, I'm ready to cry again.

I agree. She did so well in the first episode. Her acting is so powerful. And she's really acting like a cold girl devoid of love. Strong on the outside but weak and fragile deep inside as she misses her parents.

Edited: Shin Hyesun is trending no 3 now on Naver!

Edited by Ni Wen
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

From what I have seen on Instagram, all I can say is Daebak!! This by far is Shin Hye Sun's best work and I am so pleased to see the drama, her and our lovely KMS trending on Naver. Is there any way we can get insight from netizen's as I have seen many people share insight about this relating to other dramas. I am crossing my fingers that the first eps rating is better than we expected it to be. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I like Hye Sun from Stranger; I shipped Ha Jung Woo with her not Bae Do Na 

even I like so much BDN too.

It seems like it's Netflix who makes the sub right ???

I have Netflix but it's always a little late

So I'll watch raw tout à l'heure hehehehe

Tonight I have 2 favorites drama Sring night and this one

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

This is the part right at the beginning when i first posted and said both are driving me crazy again :P:sweatingbullets::lol:

I hope @titania1000 don't faint when she sees this. Don't take this the wrong way dear:lol:

Do i need to use my beating gif already?:lol:

I checked  and decided to not use it because she already did the job! I always knew that she took this cold and harsh character because YeonSeo spoke to her on a spiritual level!:blink::sweatingbullets:

Poor cute angel: mistreated on the drama and scolded in real life. :tears:

But i know that he will get plenty opportunities for revenge when Yeon Seo will start to have pervy thoughts about Dan and when their BTS will become  all awkward! :naughty: 

19 hours ago, meechuttso said:

"Roger that @meechuttso"

Oh my heart! That gif! :w00t::heart:

18 hours ago, immorethant said:

This twitter said everything I want to say about how talent she is. 

She is like having 'acting switch' that can turn on/off at will.  :love:

Our acting Queen is a Godess: why isn't the whole world on its knees to worship her?:bawling:

16 hours ago, immorethant said:

Her face may look agony because it's her acting scene to portray that.

But when she smiles, it's the brightest SUNshine.   :love::kiss_wink::heart:

The only agony that i recognize when talking about her is mine: she's the best actress on Korean TV and she isn't half as recognized as she deserves it. :bawling:

Any criticism is invalid.    

15 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

http://onair.kbs.co.kr/m/index.html?sname=onair&stype=live&ch_code=25&openradio=on#refresh

Watch Hyesun and L here live.

She's decked in bling bling cool black jacket and both are driving me crazy again lol! Tugging and touching each other and whispering to each other :lol:

Pfft! They're so impatient to get there! Those kiddos! :lol: 

14 hours ago, meechuttso said:

How was your first impression of one another??

SHS: Didn't think we'd be close at all but in less than 30 min we were like neighborhood noona and lil bro

KMS: The first impression is just like now - bright, open and so friendly (nudges her again!)

SHS: Seems he totally didn't get it (what she's really like)

Sorry @meechuttso i cut your fantastic translation but my post is already too long! :cry:

Aww, "neighborhood noona and lil bro" is so cute: seems like the name of a band.^_^ 

I love how he keeps repeating that she's bright open and friendly: it's sweet because it's so true and because he likes her for that!

SHS 's reaction being so cruel: "just because i'm on the side of the angel, that doesn't mean i'm one!":phew:

13 hours ago, Flowerroad_infinite said:

He used to be very quiet man because the company told him to keep character as cool guy and the company told him not to be bright or laugh when INFINITE just debut because he is infinite visual. But nowadays the company doesn’t force him to keep his image as cool guy. So now he is really cute.

In infinite fandom we call L as two character. 1. L(his stage name) ( Chic and hot guy)

2. Myungsoo (his real name)( bright and clumsy)

All of these I want to say that myungsoo like to cling and skinship to everyone he close when he’s shy or when he laugh esp. his member

for example

So I think myungsoo and hyesun are close:love:

This is the clip you can see how diffrent is L and myungsoo

I write so long HAHAHA:joy:

Thank you so much @Flowerroad_infinite

Because i'm living in a closed cult with SHS for years, i know nothing about this young, bright and talented young man. 

It's very interesting  to discover a bit more about his personality and how different he can be depending on his motive. 

I wondered too if his need for physical contact wasn't a way to be reassured because he look up a lot to her obviously.  It's his first major role (i mean he has been a lead before but not on this scale) and it would be normal for him to be stress out despite his big experience on stage.

But it's certainly a good news if it means also that they're friend! I'm definitely looking for his chemistry with SHS on screen!   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I woke up earl for VLive Special but it was too early and I was quite sleepy! :lol: I went back to sleep. I hope the IV is still there on VLive! 

I have important meetings today so by the time I reach home hopefully the episode is subbed. 

Good to hear great things so far. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

That was, um... SUPER-Daebak!

Never seen anything like it. I cried early, then for some reason just bawled at the 20minute mark at the park when she picks up the handkerchief.:bawling:

This drama has it ALL, folks. Get yourself a subbed stream and get ready to be floored! It wasn't hyped enough if you asked me.

My favorite part was her 'speech' at the performance-gala, fundraiser. Wow, what venom, what completely utterly spiteful speech!:rage:

Real life calls me back, but shall return for more. Thanks for all the links, Chingoos! :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Watched the subbed version. Before watching I knew this would be great but it turned out much better than what expected. I think I can already see it being my favourite dramas of 2019. The music and acting had been really great. Really excited for 2nd episode.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Does anybody know if VLive special is still on VLive? Conference clips are there but couldn’t find that one .... help!! @meechuttso @immorethant @Ni Wen

The link is still there https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059  but I don't why it kept saying that the playback video is still loading. 

Probably V-Live is doing some editing or adding official sub and will show us later ?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1