Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Well there's some big scene going on at the ballet studio. The second lead enters as the new artistic director. He has some words with Ni Na, I think criticizing her performance? Then I think he mentions wanting to bring back YS to which NiNa reacts in shock. 

Now he's having a meeting with NiNas sister and mother, the evil ladies. They don't seem pleased with him although I'm assuming they're the ones who brought him on board so I dunno. 

Meanwhile our Angel Dan has arrived at the mansion with his mission leaf. He meets people who are leaving the mansion after job interviewing with her and they're all shook up hehe. The woman head of her staff is scolding her for being so picky I guess. So this is a replacement for Mr Jo's position then ? 

Omo here comes Angel Dan. He's a cutie. Ooh YS notices his handkerchief and somehow remembers the one she had even tho she couldn't see it. 

Whatever Angel Dan says reminds her of something Mr Jo said. What is he doing now. He's being cute whatever he's doing. I think he's pleading his case with her. She looks like she has a headache. He gets up to leave and is very dramatic about exiting. He makes her angry and she gets up to follow him. He's outside talking to himself and being crazy lol. But head of staff lady runs out and tells him you got the job. 

So I'm very confused about her eyesight. It appears to be back but I saw her walking stick next to her while she was doing the job interviews. So maybe it's just still blurry? I missed some parts plus lack of subs doesn't help. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Poor Angel Dan. Think he was given all this paperwork slash homework and an alarm for every time she calls him. He's tired from reading thru the paperwork all night when she calls him. My stream is freezing but it seems funny like she's making him do karate and get beat up in front of her. May be she wants to make him strong so he can protect her lol. Think we are getting a montage of scenes. Angel Dan is getting to see how demanding she is with her staff. Like making them pick up a single hair off the floor. Think his voiceover is saying "how am I gonna find this nasty girl love in 100 days" lol I dunno just a guess 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

004.jpg

3-4-E02-190523-720p-NEXT-mp4-003369966.j

01041.jpg

0252.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

3-4-E02-190523-720p-NEXT-mp4-003258321.p

Spoiler

3-4-E02-190523-720p-NEXT-mp4-003647677.p

101.jpg

3-4-E02-190523-720p-NEXT-mp4-003725955.p

3-4-E02-190523-720p-NEXT-mp4-003716846.p

Edited by lafiguzaf
added more
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

We are getting some dance sequences now. Ballet practice and such. NiNa is practicing hard, think she feels threatened by YS. Second lead artistic director is watching her and when she falls and hurts her ankle, he comes and massages it. She eyes him like maybe she likes him already?? They don't have a love line tho do they? He likes YS right. He goes back to his office and looks at his chart with YS' picture on it. He makes a phone call but it froze so I dunno what was said. 

Meanwhile we get a scene with evil director/NiNas mom who is in her bedroom and venting furiously to her husband most likely about the new artistic director and YS etc.

My stream came back and we are back at the mansion. Think YS was scolding her staff again and this time Angel Dan intervened probably like what are you doing you crazy girl give your staff a break. He releases the staff from her scolding and now they are bickering back and forth. 

Stream froze again. It's nighttime now and raining. YS reaches her hand out the window to feel the rain and recalls the day in the park with the strange man she felt but couldn't see. 

Meanwhile Angel Dan is outside doing work when suddenly his wings pop out and he sees his reflection and freaks out like why are my wings out lol. At the same time YS calls him from upstairs on his little alarms. He runs and hides. Now he's furiously trying to get his angel wings to disappear lol. Meanwhile YS is coming for him. We can hear her walking stick coming down the hallway. Dun dun dun. Did he run out the window with his wings on? I missed it. But she's staring at the broken glass now and having flash back to when she went blind and starting to freak out a little. I missed some but she looked up and saw a chandelier about to fall on her head and suddenly Angel Dan swooped in and protected her with his angel wings. Awww. There was a brief flash back to when I assume they were kids and he was falling in the rain and she dropped her umbrella and ran up and caught him. Awww my heart. 

Episode ended with them just staring at each other. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

I'm irrevocably addicted to this show. Hook, line and sinker. I appreciate these kinds of dramas the most - the ones which keep improving and building up their story arcs which each episode. It's funny, heartfelt and romantic and the writer has apparently a clear picture where she wants to take the story. So today episode affirmed that YS saved Dan when they were children and Dan's heart actually reacts to her voice (be it actual voice or inner voice). The ending was absolutely swoonworthy:

sP2XcW2.pngsIyWWLj.png

And this is going to happen next episode. I can't wait:

To0o3Fc.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

46 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ok I'm glad someone else is recapping here cuz this stream is driving me bonkers and I'm ready to give up on it lol.

I'm glad you didn't give up.  Thanks for working so hard on this. 

You're the best.  Really.  :cookie: :heart: :star:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I have a confession to make - Dan's wings are beyond beautiful! I love how huge and pristine white they are with the celestial glow around them. It really makes him look otherwordly and angelic.

wfUTkAd.png

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Most of the cut scenes are already uploaded on the KBS youtube channel, so you can check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DramaKBS/videos

This is the link to the final scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cvF1JwSCg

Or if you prefer embedded version:

Also this the instagram page of the child actress who plays young YS and this is her newest upload:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Today is even better than yesterday.

Is this really fantasy rom-com ? Made me cry (again) at first 20 mins.

Only in the 3rd episode, I'm stunned by 3 powerful drama scenes.

Superb acting of SHS and Woo Hee-Jin.

This 2nd scene is better than her award winning scene in 'My Golden Life'. Made me goosebumps.

Q7q44E7.jpg

sws0zg8.jpg

Do Ji-Won, Lee Dong-Gun are also great.

Great casting in this drama and when the characters interacted with each other , it's like I'm watching clashing of 2 thundering storms or drama battle showdown.

(And it's just 2nd day, OMG !!! to imagine of more to come ) 

:thumbsup::love::kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Thanks, everyone for the updates and cannot wait to leave work so I can watch it in full. @immorethant - I watched the part she is crying after watching the video at home and the funeral scene which made me cry along with her. 100% agree with you that it's, even more, better than when she found out her mom lied to her in My Golden Life.

I am literally dying to know if again our team are trending on Naver and what netizens are saying. :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hi Folks,

I got to see the first two episodes late last night.  Like others, I am already addicted to this show.  Powerful acting in this one, especially on the part of SHS.  She brings everything she has to each of her performances.  Love her range from super dramatic to hilarious comedy.

Our angel Kim Dan is going to be a real scene stealer.  His antics are just fun to watch.  I can't wait for the subs to come out later today so I can watch this morning's two episodes.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

preview ep 5-6

ep 3-4 clips

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Thanks 7

58 minutes ago, briseis said:

I have a confession to make - Dan's wings are beyond beautiful! I love how huge and pristine white they are with the celestial glow around them. It really makes him look otherwordly and angelic.

The only change  I would make is that when his wings get revealed, it would be nice if his entire body had a slight glow to it in that same lovely bluish white.  I love the chandelier scene where the wings spread out to protect LYS.  Their face to face encounter is just so powerful.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

This is for Myung Soo's fan.  :love::innocent::heart:

The last scene that he protected Yeon-Seo , wow...so handsome.

(credit : @79chun1010)

UVAn7pJ.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Totally. Hi5!  I guess your reply is meant for @thistle hehe.

Yep.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

This scene from Ep2 which I love the detail of SHS's acting.

When she confronted with her aunt, at the outside she looks cold, strong and arrogant.

MBu54UW.png

But when she turned back and walked away out of others' sight, her face shown that inside she was just a heartbroken and fragile girl.

If you watch the scene closely you will see tear glittering in her eyes. :thumbsup:

ycMOvDF.png

• Like 4
  • Love 5

:joy::joy:  Love his acting , so cute and funny.

Everyone should have a guardian angel like this at home.

(credit : @EteruART twitter) 

반짝반짝 (pan-jak pan-jak)

Shining brightly

3hA3CIT.gif

Pj6qQFR.gif

NwLdpas.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3