[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They allow the previews to embed from MyLoveKBS (aka KBS한국방송). All the other ones from DramaKBS won't embed.:sweatingbullets: In about a week, there will be English (or other subbed versions) in KBSWorld channel, I think.

Spoiler

It does seem that she get her vision back by episode 2, from the preview.

And welcome, @tamachon @uncool @cantera and all new visitors and fans of this story and this thread! :wub:

From YNK -  https://tv.naver.com/v/8474796 (this one embeds from outside of Asia too)

Apparently there's going to be a lot more dancing by Yeon-Seo - I don't think all of this is flashback to her past?? (fingers crossed) The above clip is 2.5 minutes of SHS ballet - uncut!

And a fuller relationship diagram from https://ricohouse.tistory.com/66

9946A0485CE6333025

So, Lee Yeon-Seo's deceased father is COUSIN with the evil Choi Young-Ja (최영자, played by Do Ji-Won). Choi is married to Keum Ki-Chun (or Geum Gi-Chun, played by actor Kim Seung-Wook), and they have 2 daughters, Keum Roo-Na and Keum Ni-Na. The girl driving Ni-Na after Ni-Na ran over the cat is her older sister, Roo-Na. This makes Yeon-Seo and Roo-Na/Ni-Na second cousins (6촌 in Korean).

You can see more details at that page, but Keum Roo-Na is played by actress Gil Eun-Hye (길 은혜), born 1988 and she was in 'School 2013' with SHS and working together for the first time in 6 years!

990496485CE634972B

9905784B5CE6353002

It is also mentioned that there is even some back story to this drama, a marriage between a rich 'gold-spoon' daughter and a poor working class son, but it is probably due to the fact that the original drama with the same translated Korean title, '단 하난의 사랑' (Only One Love) was a Japanese drama with the same backdrop.

INFINITE’s L Attempts To Change Shin Hye Sun’s Outlook On Love In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Attempts To Change Shin Hye Sun’s Outlook On Love In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

May 23, 2019
by Y. Shin

KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has released new stills of Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a fantasy romance between Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and Dan (L), a troublemaker angel who becomes her Cupid.

In the first two episodes, Lee Yeon Seo and Dan had a fateful encounter. Although Lee Yeon Seo lost her sight due to an accident, she was able to converse with Dan, who is unable to be seen by humans. Their relationship also took a turn when Dan saved her from a car accident, despite him receiving warnings from a senior angel to not interfere with human lives.

In the released stills, Lee Yeon Seo interviews potential new hires to work in her home, and Dan applies for the position. He wears a fitted suit and sits across Lee Yeon Seo for the interview, but is frozen stiff upon looking at her cold, blank stare.

shin-hye-sun-infinite-l1.jpg

Despite the tension-filled atmosphere, however, Dan begins to wave his hands and emits his characteristic charm. In response, Lee Yeon Seo continues to wear her unwavering, cold expression, which piques viewers’ curiosity about the results of the interview.

On the same day, Dan is given a special mission to find Lee Yeon Seo’s love. However, Dan’s reunion with the ballerina, who doesn’t trust people nor believe in love, heralds a tough mission for the angel. The production team stated, “Dan’s unexpected behavior will stir Lee Yeon Seo’s heart,” and asked for viewers to anticipate the scene.

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST.

From Netizendrama.com

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-pilot-rating/

Naver – Sports Chosun: ‘Angel’s Last Mission: Love’ Angel Kim Myung Soo saved Shin Hye Sun…Their fate begins

1.[+582, -20] The supporting actors Do Ji Won & Woo Hee Jin are good at acting~ It’s been a long time since they appeared in a drama, I like it, It’s a refreshing and different fantasy romance…the combination of Kim Myung Soo and Shin Hye Sun who transformed their acting is also good ㅎㅎ

2.[+499, -36] Shin Hye Sun has a good eye for projects and she always has good chemistry with no matter who the male lead is ㅋ the cute and clumsy angel, L matches the character so well…I hope it gets more fun!

3.[+388, -38] L…His face is really handsome, I kept wondering while watching it if he was a human

4.[+367, -65] It’s more fresh and interesting than One Spring Night. I will be watching this on Weds/Thus

5.[+226, -7] The content is childish but fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6.[+90, -11] Shin Hye Sun is an acting genius. Wow seriously her acting is the best. I like it when actors help me concentrate like this. Her gaze, expressions, tone, they are all perfect.

7.[+62, -2] Shin Hye Sun is really good at acting and Kim Myung Soo’s acting stood out and was good too! The female lead is the type who says what she wants coldly, she is so charming…and the male lead is the opposite, He is bubbly, lively and cute, His face is daebak…

8.[+58, -4] I watched it for Hye Sun but the drama is so fun and Myung Soo’s face is working hard…This must hit daebak, seriously

9.[+60, -7] Shin Hye Sun matches well with her character this time too, Her acting totally helps me concentrate

10.[+54, -3] What’s with the angel wings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11.[+42, -2] Angel Kim Myung Soo’s face is so fantastic~~!!! Why is he also so good at acting~~ daebak!!! the drama is so fun♡♡

12.[+37, -0] Why did it end this fast? ㅠㅠㅠ Myung Soo is an angel himself~^^♡♡♡

Rating: 7.3% | 9.2%

What I expected yesterday but didn't see is the opening title.  I don't know if it's only my streaming version was trimmed off or there's really no title ?  Does anyone see that in your broadcast version ?  :mellow:

Probably because KBS tried to cover all the important points within 70 min time limit to get a good story setup.  So I hope today I will see the title with the name of actors and the OST. 

I watched the first ep because I already like the lead actors.  But I'm gonna be honest and say that there was nothing that really took my breath away; it was just okay.  I'll keep watching though.

31 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I am waiting for Ep 2 and watching both Ep 1 and 2 together.

But the ratings does make me want to watch Ep 1 immediately.

Argghhh.... I need to be disciplined and resist!

Me too! So nice to see you again! I haven't watched yet coz I'm waiting for subs and to watch ep 1 and 2 together. But I can't resist and keep watching those clips :P

10 minutes ago, thistle said:

I watched the first ep because I already like the lead actors.  But I'm gonna be honest and say that there was nothing that really took my breath away; it was just okay.  I'll keep watching though.

Nice to see you again too!! I'll be very honest too to say I'm watching it for Hyesun.:P But probably I would grow to love the show. Keep coming back ok!

Hey, I do recognise the 3017 gang.

Together again. LOL.

The plot is intriguing and it was time to try another rom-com...I still have yet to continue from Ep 2 for a rom com which I have said I am watching... hehehe

KBS is reminding you all to remember to tune in to Episode 2 tonight because it's getting more exciting today. Dan is going to work for bad*ss Yeonseo and getting bullied and hit (?!:P). Gosh where did the kind Yeontae and cute Seori go!?

Yeonseo is going to regain her sight and getting help from the ballet director.

Happy watching Episode 2 together!

56 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Me too! So nice to see you again! I haven't watched yet coz I'm waiting for subs and to watch ep 1 and 2 together. But I can't resist and keep watching those clips :P

Nice to see you again too!! I'll be very honest too to say I'm watching it for Hyesun.:P But probably I would grow to love the show. Keep coming back ok!

Don’t we usually start watching for our favourite actors first? If the show’s good it will keep us hooked, otherwise not. Let it take its time to develop and make us love it! B)

14 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Don’t we usually start watching for our favourite actors first? If the show’s good it will keep us hooked, otherwise not. Let it take its time to develop and make us love it! B)

That's exactly what I'm thinking, too.  Let's see where this drama takes us!

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Totally. Hi5!  I guess your reply is meant for @thistle hehe.

I haven't watch episode 1 properly with subs yet but I'm already hooked and eager to find out how Dan and Yeonseo will grow close :D. I'm not sure if I'm being bias though :P

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Hey, I do recognise the 3017 gang.

Together again. LOL

Yes!!!! Together again :)

I’ve just finished watching Eng Sub of Ep 1-2.

With no sub I cried at the scene almost the end.

But when I understood more from watching with sub, I cried since the first bridge jumping scene. :bawling:

Five min left, got to go before the bell rings 12 times.  :P

Well, Angel Dan got lightning zapped back to the church front steps after bringing the car back onto the bridge. He got locked out of the church and is now in trouble with the senior angel. He got taken somewhere new, an all white room. The senior angel receives a scroll and reads it to Angel Dan. (While this is happening, the second male lead drove up on the accident scene and called for help. Our ballerina is in the operating room now). Angel Dan gets his mission. I think he was surprised to still be in one piece and alive lol. They are back in the church now. 

Meanwhile YS is out of surgery. I missed it but I guess she can see again. 

Also Angel Dan can be seen by everyone now and he's happy cuz when leaves fall on him they don't contain missions anymore. 

Okay so I wanted to recap and my stream worked for like 5 minutes but that's it, it's frozen again! If it starts working again I'll add more. Sorry!! 

Archived