[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

2BE534DF-4425-400A-8FE6-B79759C4AA09.gif

Finally watch all 4 episode :kiss_wink:

It was Brilliant, loved every second of it , I can watch fiery priest All day long , because he was a fantastic piece of cake ( it’s not fair he so delicious) & utter genius with his morale and payback attitude :D  

E71DC2D8-F0C3-4BB4-B83F-0525DA73F94C.gif

... :naughty: #nottheanswerIwaslookingfor #

BE79DC10-06FC-4F1E-8008-46BB48466DFC.gif

... :lol: # Iflookscouldkill # 

I can’t wait for him to bring  all the gang down for killing his friend :joy:

* thanks again  @triplem for the help website was helpful :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

The senior priest's death was handled better than I had imagined it in my head. I was dreading it. But it was short and very powerful turning point.

KHI's military flashback scenes were traumatizing and they didn't show it more than a couple of mins!! It was more effective because it followed a peaceful scene of him playing with the kids. I thought the cooker blast was actually a bomb that would kill the senior priest!! We had more distress waiting in the next scene. 

I am thinking what is it going to take to wake up GDY and prosecutor from their sleep! 

Thank you @triplem!! :cookie: 

That goon's (Looong Drrraagon) hair straightening game is strong!:P 

Note: KNG looks gold in the army uniform. 

• Like 8

Watching the amount of incompetence and the corruption at the end of that episode was extremely frustrating :triumph:

I really hope our priest SLAPS AND KICKS all of them till they grow a brain!

So far the prosecutor seems to have some kind of conscience - but she's not any better than the rest. The ditzy detective is just useless at this point - but I believe he has a backstory to that nonchalant behaviour of his, we'll see how that goes. 

It's gonna be interesting to see how the 3 of them band together to catch the culprit (who I still don't think is that Gangster-turned-CEO). At least we know it's gonna be downright HILARIOUS :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, blademan said:

It's gonna be interesting to see how the 3 of them band together to catch the culprit (who I still don't think is that Gangster-turned-CEO). At least we know it's gonna be downright HILARIOUS :D

So far we know its the police commissioner / ?? or whatever the police looser is called,  than we have prosecutor's boss that gave her candy / money box - than we have the politician lady with bird nest hair - gangsters amore, ...will have to go back to that bar to see who the rest of the  scum ...but boy they really control this gotham city . 

Question  in ep 2 @18 min the supermarket close encounter of a good kind  LOL  he says "Find someone else if you want to flaunt yourself , old man ????"  .  Since this is from  subs , what did he really mean here  ?  Did he call her an old bag lol 

• Like 5

I actually thought that this show might boring and redundant. But it pleasantly suprised me. I can’t wait to watch more episodes. It kind of has that comic relief if chief Kim and that is one of my all time fave shows ever. 

However I do hope the prosecutor will bring justice for the priest because the way he died sounds so painful. 

• Like 8

My fave drama at the moment, so funny :lol: (and well also pretty sad already :tears:) As I was watching, I felt it reminded me al lot of Chief Kim(Good manager), so I wasn't surprised when I saw the shows have the same screenwriter. I'm very excited to continue watching this drama :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Best of lee Ha Nee :wub:

13FF960D-DD8E-46DC-9D19-3EB495E58AB1.gif

{ I am just gonna go crawl under a rock now :D

214ECC39-35CA-4D09-9914-36E21E31F870.gif

.. { I am in love with zombie :blush:

A67C692B-2FC5-47E5-B26A-436260091775.gif

.. { I think that pretty much sums it up :sweatingbullets:

@LyraYoo : in your top post what the name of the band , gangster was in :D - if u don’t mind 

@triplem & everyone

5B238F99-3F24-4D0C-AE9B-CDA2B3BCD70B.gif

what the name of this game , he keep losing :innocent:

• Like 5

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 3-4

by LollyPip

Priest0304-00235-1.jpg

This episode lets us in on some of our cranky priest’s reasons for being so, well… cranky. He’s dealing with a lot, and he’s fortunate to have someone firmly in his corner. But in escaping one bad situation, he’s inadvertently landed himself in an even worse one, and he may be about to find himself in over his head.

EPISODE 3
Priest0304-00029-1.jpgPriest0304-00035-1.jpg

Hae-il tries his best to ignore the brawl at the museum groundbreaking ceremony, but he sees Chul-beom about to punch out a protester, so he steps in and grabs Chul-beom’s wrist mid-swing. He tells Chul-beom not to commit a sin and let the protester go, and Chul-beom does, recognizing Hae-il as the new priest at his church.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/the-fiery-priest-episodes-3-4/

• Like 4

At first I didn't intend to watch it. But what attracted me in the first scene was In the pastor Kim Hae, when he stumbled upon a rock, it made him upset easily. I sat and laughed:w00t: and sat next to see what he would do after watching OMG !!! :oHe is a strange and different pastor with a general pastor. It looks clear in person It made me unable to take my eyes off the screen. Of course, I like the character that is pastor Kim Hae.:thumbsup:

• Like 5

Okay, I am ready in front of the screen now. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to live stream earlier because none of the links worked!! Good thing after one more refreshing the screen, it suddenly worked... :D

Edit: Um, why is it not starting yet? 22:00 or 22:15?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, I am ready in front of the screen now. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to live stream earlier because none of the links worked!! Good thing after one more refreshing the screen, it suddenly worked... :D

Edit: Um, why is it not starting yet? 22:00 or 22:15?

Silly me, I was standing by at tvN channel :joy:

Sorry guys for not being able to live recap...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3