Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Yay Fiery Priest Day !! 

gonna be a sad episode with them mourning for Father Kim . But I Guess he’s not charged for boxing the cop ? 

Spoiler

• Like 4

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 3-4

by LollyPip

Priest0304-00235-1.jpg

This episode lets us in on some of our cranky priest’s reasons for being so, well… cranky. He’s dealing with a lot, and he’s fortunate to have someone firmly in his corner. But in escaping one bad situation, he’s inadvertently landed himself in an even worse one, and he may be about to find himself in over his head.

EPISODE 3
Priest0304-00029-1.jpgPriest0304-00035-1.jpg

Hae-il tries his best to ignore the brawl at the museum groundbreaking ceremony, but he sees Chul-beom about to punch out a protester, so he steps in and grabs Chul-beom’s wrist mid-swing. He tells Chul-beom not to commit a sin and let the protester go, and Chul-beom does, recognizing Hae-il as the new priest at his church.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/the-fiery-priest-episodes-3-4/

• Like 5

Food truck support for KNG from none other than Kim Jae Wook :D , from one priest to another eh! 

Now we know :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

At first I didn't intend to watch it. But what attracted me in the first scene was In the pastor Kim Hae, when he stumbled upon a rock, it made him upset easily. I sat and laughed:w00t: and sat next to see what he would do after watching OMG !!! :oHe is a strange and different pastor with a general pastor. It looks clear in person It made me unable to take my eyes off the screen. Of course, I like the character that is pastor Kim Hae.:thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Okay, I am ready in front of the screen now. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to live stream earlier because none of the links worked!! Good thing after one more refreshing the screen, it suddenly worked... :D

Edit: Um, why is it not starting yet? 22:00 or 22:15?

• Like 5

Alright, I’m watching first episode. To me. It’s really nice! The idea of a priest being a fighter type really is my cup of tea. :) will continue to watch it :) 

@triplem tag me if you have any discussion here :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, I am ready in front of the screen now. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to live stream earlier because none of the links worked!! Good thing after one more refreshing the screen, it suddenly worked... :D

Edit: Um, why is it not starting yet? 22:00 or 22:15?

Silly me, I was standing by at tvN channel :joy:

Sorry guys for not being able to live recap...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem I love your reference of Kim Jae wook :joy: one Priest to another. I see what you did there. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

:bawling: Father Lee :( 

(Still trying to get the names of the characters)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Oh finally Friday , 

My tissues, my ID ready ,As fiery priest said once we may  :mrgreen: 

E31DD561-3EC7-4BD2-8AC6-9BAF0C324029.gif

* Any recap anyone :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh finally Friday , 

My tissues, my ID ready ,As fiery priest said once we may  :mrgreen: 

* Any recap anyone :joy:

LOL i think they are still fighting lollll

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

LOL i think they are still fighting lollll

290EFDD4-E83A-43FB-935D-47FAB2108501.gif

I love how his hair stay the same , while he fighting:D 

- he most be using a good hair product:tounge_xd:

• LOL 5

Hello @sushilicious @nidcha202 ! Awesome that you guys are here with us . Sushi dear , could not help myself with the priest references !  :lol:

lol @ktcjdrama ...

Some highlights tonight

so I have been watching some IG cuts & there were some really funny scenes . PD loves doing these slo mo scenes to the max ....I cracked up here because Officer Koo sees dancing ballerinas when he’s semi conscious 

Spoiler

Of course after all the chaos , hawt Father Kim was Locked up & no guessing who was the prosecutor of the case 

Spoiler

This scene was quite funny , the cops were so excited to see a sexy female prosecutor come to the station...that is until she opened her mouth & told the supervisor he’s got stuff up his nose . She can be so trash , lol

Spoiler

Anyway Long story short , after Kim got released , he went back to the morgue to relook at Father Lee’s body but was not allowed to by Koo. When Kim started getting a little physical he got tassed ! 

But later on with the help of a Friend who’s a medical examiner they managed to sneak in & the guy could confirm that Father lee’s wounds are inflicted by someone 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

As services (When I’m really into the drama) 

Spolier Screenshots

Spoiler

0-CDB2-A51-449-A-49-F6-BC3-F-34182-AA524

9280-B070-FAA3-4434-8177-A77-BEBDC2-F6-F

FF69-F7-D4-7-E37-460-D-BBA8-488-E81-F0-D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Another highlight today was the telling of Kim’s back story - he resigned after the Mission where he accidentally killed the kids with the bomB

Spoiler

He became depressed & a mess - but Father Lee saved him 

thereafter he became a priest 

Spoiler

Back to the present - I think he tried to bring up some Voice recording of what the young girl cop said ( sounds like her )  he had with Park. Think he’s trying to convince her to open up the case & investigate . Watch this cut - our favourite ahjussi is an eye liner wearing Russian assassin 

Anyhow , it does not seem like the recording is good enough evidence for her to open up a case . They have great chemistry even when bickering :lol:

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

... what the gang up to :lol: 

did I see them shirtless , before my fiery priest :tounge_xd: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I finally got my SBS account re-password (is that even a word? :P) so hopefully tomorrow night I can have a steady streaming, without having to refresh the page every 3 minutes, and can do a live recap.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

giphy.gif

his hair though:heart:

stills

Spoiler

1-D77-D19-C-E1-FD-4-D15-88-EA-AD7-C87-D8

1499-FF3-F-0322-4-E3-F-B22-F-EECA56-D005

• Like 3
  • LOL 3